The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Noah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:28 pm

New match:

- Vegetto Blue (ToP/can use Kaioken) vs. Jiren (base to full power)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:40 pm

Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:28 pm New match:

In the anime, Jiren defeats him fairly easy

In the manga, I'm not so sure, probably Jiren would need his final power up to compete and win. Without it he loses.

All this, of course, pretending Vegito won't defuse, which would be the most probable outcome, ending in Jiren not even needing to power up because the fight might not even get that far along.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:12 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:40 pm

In the anime, Jiren defeats him fairly easy

In the manga, I'm not so sure, probably Jiren would need his final power up to compete and win. Without it he loses.

All this, of course, pretending Vegito won't defuse, which would be the most probable outcome, ending in Jiren not even needing to power up because the fight might not even get that far along.
If the fusion ends early because they need to put out a lot of power to hurt Jiren that's an issue.

But if they defuse into a not that wounded Goku and Geets they might be able to finish a wounded Jiren off. It all depends on how long the fusion lasts and how much damage they can do while fused....
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:07 am

Considering the fact that Vegito (Saiyan Beyond God) from the Tournament of Power Saga would have been much stronger than the combined might of Super Saiyan Blue: 20X Kaioken Son Goku and Super Saiyan Blue: Evolution Vegeta from the Tournament of Power Saga, Vegito (Saiyan Beyond God) from the Tournament of Power Saga wouldn't have needed to transform into a Full Power Super Saiyan in order to have fought and defeated Jiren.

Especially since I think that Jiren wouldn't have been anywhere near 100 times stronger than Super Saiyan Blue: 20X Kaioken Son Goku and Super Saiyan Blue: Evolution Vegeta from the Tournament of Power Saga, simply from the fact that I have seen and heard about countless Trolls who would have shamelessly downplayed the absolute Hell right of the protagonists and doing the very exact opposite to the antagonists that the said protagonists would have been facing off against.

Such as all of those Goddamn Trolls in the Real World and also those prowling around on the Internet.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Manga Vegito takes mid diff.

Anime, Vegito from the ToP needs just Blue to challenge Jiren with all his might. Now thing is, Vegito Blue isn't Ultra Instinct. Jiren will get way more hits on Vegito and deal more damage than he did to Goku. But he would still take after a very rough ep 130-131 close battle.

But since you allowed KK, Vegito will go for it once he sees Jiren using willpower to empower himself in LB. And when Vegito uses the Kaio Ken, Jiren will get pounded, in a similar fashion as Broly was by Gogeta. Ofc with more retaliation.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:49 pm

1) Who can Super 17 beat in DBS? (after absorbing SS4's ki and beating the shit out of him)

2) How does Super 17 (after absorbing 18's ki spam attack and before getting pierced by the dragon fist) do against Ii Shenron? and against Omega Shenron?

3) How far does Super 17 go in DBS? (if he could've absorbed the attack that killed him)

4) SSBE Vegeta (current) vs Gogeta Blue (Broly movie)

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:08 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:49 pm 1) Who can Super 17 beat in DBS? (after absorbing SS4's ki and beating the shit out of him)
I'd say he comfortably fights against SSR Black before the Enraged boost with the Scythe. His ability to absorb energy of the SS4 (Blue tier in FT arc) magnitude would be very useful in this fight. But Black grows very quickly too. It would be a close one, but since SS4 Goku tanked Super 17,I expect Black with his perfect ki control and extreme growth rate to pop a Scythe mid fight and overwhelm the Android.
2) How does Super 17 (after absorbing 18's ki spam attack and before getting pierced by the dragon fist) do against Ii Shenron? and against Omega Shenron?
I think he can probably challenge Nuova (isn't that Li?). Now how will he energy absorption react to Nuova's fire is unclear. Nuova may take just because he challenged SS4 from a later arc. Omega is definitely too strong. Hell, Syn will be enough.
3) How far does Super 17 go in DBS? (if he could've absorbed the attack that killed him)
As I said before, I believe Black would be the match to Super 17. Freeza's stamina issues would get him killed rather quickly in a Resurrection F setting with normal Golden Form. Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta from the same period may not wield enough strength. Copy Vegeta may be a very close match too, but again, 17 may counter. Hit and KK×10 Blue Goku tho easily take. By the way, I'm saying this with no special ideas in mind on if Super 17 isn't capable of absorbing God ki.
The issue here is: Vegeta (and Goku) did not show us how their top forms would perform against Prime Moro before going into training. It's difficult to quantify buuuut, it can work.

7-Moro-3 is the toughest enemy yet. So above Jiren and Broly. Prime Moro was not given the same comment. The gap between Prime Moro and 7-Moro-3 seems to be enough for him to defeat his previous form low diff. I'm of the idea that the gap doesn't need to be massive for it to matter. We are on the above GoD scale after all.

So Goku and Vegeta post training are roughly on par with Moro, each doing more dmg based on their specific abilities (speed/strength and reactions from Goku, strength and fission from Vegeta). If we assume that Prime Moro is on the same scale as FP Jiren and FP SS Broly (because by the point Prime Moro was around, no reference to ToP MUI levels of power were made, so he must have been below that), then we can say that our protagonists were a bit below.

With that in mind, post-training Vegeta in Blue Evolution and Goku in Omen (power stressed as well), are not above the like of Broly and Jiren who were compared to GoDs. A scale speaks better tho:

7-Moro-3 > Prime Moro - FP Jiren - FPSS Broly > Omen Goku/Spirit Control Vegeta

That said, Gogeta Blue ranks around 7-Moro-3. Which means, in no way can Vegeta beat him. No indication exists for Vegeta to have grown enough in strength to defeat a Blue Fusion from the previous arc.

The whole training thing in the Moro arc gets exaggerated on imho. The increase is there, but it's not massive enough to excuse such increases.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:05 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:08 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:49 pm 1) Who can Super 17 beat in DBS? (after absorbing SS4's ki and beating the shit out of him)
I'd say he comfortably fights against SSR Black before the Enraged boost with the Scythe. His ability to absorb energy of the SS4 (Blue tier in FT arc) magnitude would be very useful in this fight. But Black grows very quickly too. It would be a close one, but since SS4 Goku tanked Super 17,I expect Black with his perfect ki control and extreme growth rate to pop a Scythe mid fight and overwhelm the Android.
I think he can probably challenge Nuova (isn't that Li?). Now how will he energy absorption react to Nuova's fire is unclear. Nuova may take just because he challenged SS4 from a later arc. Omega is definitely too strong. Hell, Syn will be enough.
As I said before, I believe Black would be the match to Super 17. Freeza's stamina issues would get him killed rather quickly in a Resurrection F setting with normal Golden Form. Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta from the same period may not wield enough strength. Copy Vegeta may be a very close match too, but again, 17 may counter. Hit and KK×10 Blue Goku tho easily take. By the way, I'm saying this with no special ideas in mind on if Super 17 isn't capable of absorbing God ki.
The issue here is: Vegeta (and Goku) did not show us how their top forms would perform against Prime Moro before going into training. It's difficult to quantify buuuut, it can work.

7-Moro-3 is the toughest enemy yet. So above Jiren and Broly. Prime Moro was not given the same comment. The gap between Prime Moro and 7-Moro-3 seems to be enough for him to defeat his previous form low diff. I'm of the idea that the gap doesn't need to be massive for it to matter. We are on the above GoD scale after all.

So Goku and Vegeta post training are roughly on par with Moro, each doing more dmg based on their specific abilities (speed/strength and reactions from Goku, strength and fission from Vegeta). If we assume that Prime Moro is on the same scale as FP Jiren and FP SS Broly (because by the point Prime Moro was around, no reference to ToP MUI levels of power were made, so he must have been below that), then we can say that our protagonists were a bit below.

With that in mind, post-training Vegeta in Blue Evolution and Goku in Omen (power stressed as well), are not above the like of Broly and Jiren who were compared to GoDs. A scale speaks better tho:

That said, Gogeta Blue ranks around 7-Moro-3. Which means, in no way can Vegeta beat him. No indication exists for Vegeta to have grown enough in strength to defeat a Blue Fusion from the previous arc.

The whole training thing in the Moro arc gets exaggerated on imho. The increase is there, but it's not massive enough to excuse such increases.
I had similar answers.

By the way, Ih Shenron is the one-star dragon before eating the rest of the DBs and becoming Omega. I never know which one is which with the american dub, or the names of the other dragons even in japanese, I know Suu is the 4-star dragon and San the 3-star.

The Vegeta-Gogeta bout was regarding the lately-discussed leaked page about Vegeta being above Broly. Too ambiguous to me, we'll have to wait I guess.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:33 am

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:05 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:08 pm

I had similar answers.

By the way, Ih Shenron is the one-star dragon before eating the rest of the DBs and becoming Omega. I never know which one is which with the american dub, or the names of the other dragons even in japanese, I know Suu is the 4-star dragon and San the 3-star.

The Vegeta-Gogeta bout was regarding the lately-discussed leaked page about Vegeta being above Broly. Too ambiguous to me, we'll have to wait I guess.
Yeah I don't get it tbh. Gogeta Blue is at least twice as strong as Broly. Blue Evo Vegeta in early Moro was the same one as in Broly and ending ToP. Goku and Vegeta (using this argument which I don't really like but whatever) choosing not to go for KKx20 and Blue Evo means FPSS Broly was probably above them both. But since such thing doesn't rly exist in the manga, Goku not going Omen could mean the same. MUI is touched upon on the next arc, so Gogeta Blue it is.

It's more or less implied that Gogeta Blue is equal to MUI. ToP MUI in this setting. 7-Moro-3 being above Jiren and Broly could very well mean he is on par with ToP MUI, thus Gogeta Blue. So this new refined MUI Goku in the ending of the Moro arc can deal with such enemies low diff, cause he has mastered the form. No drawbacks whatsoever.

Vegeta can't be stronger than Broly and Jiren, because that would mean he would have to challenge 7-Moro-3 much more, especially with the combined might of spirit fission. And yet he got oneshot.

When the duo asked Whis is he knows anyone stronger than them, it could very well mean the combined might of Goku and Vegeta, which based on Goku alone, outclasses every past opponent. Vegeta + Goku could have defeated UI Angel Moro, only due to the fact Goku was on even grounds with him alone.

I expect Vegeta to surpass Broly, after he masters Hakai. Because Beerus is teaching him and Broly was compared to Beerus. So it would make sense that if Vegeta becomes stronger under Beerus, he may hit the ceiling Broly set. Vegeta literally learning "Beeru's power". But he first needs to master it.

I wonder what the anime will do with all this tho when it returns.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:10 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:08 pm I'd say he comfortably fights against SSR Black before the Enraged boost with the Scythe. His ability to absorb energy of the SS4 (Blue tier in FT arc) magnitude would be very useful in this fight. But Black grows very quickly too. It would be a close one, but since SS4 Goku tanked Super 17,I expect Black with his perfect ki control and extreme growth rate to pop a Scythe mid fight and overwhelm the Android.
Unlikely. Black actually counters Super 17's entire gimmick, since as a fighter he mostly relies on using his Energy blade and physical attacks, he doesn't tend to use Ki-based attacks unless it's to finish off opponents (in that case he typically uses the Rosé Kamehameha). Black would counter 17's entire gimmick. There's nothing 17 can absorb, he can't just absorb a punch or a sword slash. So he's pretty much a sitting duck. I don't even think Black will get a boost in power, since there's not much 17 can do to him.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:30 am

Vegito for sure. Assuming the earrings don't wear off before his finishing blow.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:25 pm

I'll assume Super 17 fights on a good side here

1) He's broken basically. In 1vs1 only fights, powered-up Super 17 should be able to eventually overpower or outsmart pretty much every antagonist until Kefla, excluding Hit maybe as he is very physical combat oriented and has his time skip which could be problematic for him. Also i exclude Beerus from this obviously as his power is mystery.

2) 18's attacks shouldn't be that powerful to make him strong enough to take on Yi Xing Long even in his base form imo

3) For reason in first answer, he might lose to Hit. Other than that he loses to Kefla unless she spams ki attacks that is. Still, no chance to beat Jiren unless he ate tons of power from many fighters in ToP, but i'm assuming he didn't.

4) Stopped following manga so i have no idea how strong current Vegeta would be, but seeing how even base Gogeta was stronger than single if not two SSJBs in Broly movie it's hard to consider Vegeta having any chance against him even with SSBE.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:51 pm

Vegetto beats Jiren with just a simple Kaioken. If he wants to one shot him then he uses times 3.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:57 pm

GT alert

After Omega "killed" Goku, Vegeta, before getting destroyed by the dragon and saved by a rising Genki dama, he instructed the hybrids to leave the planet and avenge their father. Let's say they listened to him and took off.

Could Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Uub and Pan regroup on kaioshin kai, train and actually defeat Omega? pretend they have like a week to train with Rou Kaioshin, and through Kibitoshin they also have access to the ROSAT Merus took Goku but with the conditions they used to have on Earth's ROSAT (1 day-1year). And they are against the clock because the evil energy is covering the universe, so a week until the final showdown.

Post-ROSAT Majuub (maybe potential unlocked by kaioshin), SS4 Gohan (post ROSAT and tail recovered, maybe potential re-unlocked), SS4 Gotenks (post ROSAT and tail recovered), and Ultimate Pan (potential unlocked) vs Omega Shenron.

(Was Vegeta's request an impossibility? or could the hybrids, with the proper training and teamwork avenge their parents?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:46 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:57 pm GT alert

After Omega "killed" Goku, Vegeta, before getting destroyed by the dragon and saved by a rising Genki dama, he instructed the hybrids to leave the planet and avenge their father. Let's say they listened to him and took off.

Could Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Uub and Pan regroup on kaioshin kai, train and actually defeat Omega? pretend they have like a week to train with Rou Kaioshin, and through Kibitoshin they also have access to the ROSAT Merus took Goku but with the conditions they used to have on Earth's ROSAT (1 day-1year). And they are against the clock because the evil energy is covering the universe, so a week until the final showdown.

Post-ROSAT Majuub (maybe potential unlocked by kaioshin), SS4 Gohan (post ROSAT and tail recovered, maybe potential re-unlocked), SS4 Gotenks (post ROSAT and tail recovered), and Ultimate Pan (potential unlocked) vs Omega Shenron.

(Was Vegeta's request an impossibility? or could the hybrids, with the proper training and teamwork avenge their parents?
If SS4 isn't exclusive to pure bloods, we know hybrids have more potential than full bloods SS4 Gohan should be nearly as much stronger than Goku as Ult Gohan was vs SS3 Goku.

Gotenks could be two SS4 Gohan tier dudes fused, much stronger than Gogeta, rival boost bs be damned.

Pans and the others are irrelevant Maybe Bran is useful.

The dragon goes down hard, it only hinges on how long they have to train versus how long he needs to wreck the universe.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Who is the strongest Shadow Dragon that Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta can defeat?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Been a while since I logged in. Will answer a few pages
Yuji wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:15 pm How about some team matches?

Firstly, a battle royale:
  • Team 1: MSS Goku (Cell Games), MSS Gohan (Cell Games), Perfect Cell
  • Team 2: Frost, SS Cabba, Magetta
  • Team 3: OG73-I, Granolah, Gas
Secondly, a 1v1 knockout tournament in the same fashion as the Champa arc:
  • Team 1: Piccolo, Artificial Human #17, Gohan (all current)
  • Team 2: Super Perfect Cell, Gotenks Boo, Golden Freeza (RF)
Finally, a good old fashioned gauntlet for current Mr. Boo:
  • Super Boo
  • Gotenks Boo
  • Gohan Boo
  • SSG Goku (BoG)
  • Golden Freeza (RF)
  • SSR Goku Black
  • Merged Zamasu
  • CSSB Goku (ToP)
All of these for the manga, of course.
- OG73 was moro level last time he fought a battle. He should carry his team to win. Even if it is base 73, he can copy mid battle and carry his team.
- I think that boo is a type of fighter who can knock 17 out of the ring, or do something weird to beat him. Freeza is obviously the fastest and strongest so he could carry anyways. The second team wins
- Pass
Lionel wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:40 pm What if the matches in the 21st DB tournament were switched around and most characters battled against different opponents?

1. Goku vs Bacterian
2. Krillin vs Nam
3. Yamcha vs Giran
4. Jackie Chun vs Ran Fan

Since the touranments afterwards became progressively streamlined from a mechanics standpoint it's difficult to find interesting match ups that wouldn't end up with one character predictably dominating the other. Here's a few that might work though...

22nd Tournament
1. Goku vs Chaozu
2. Krillin vs Yamcha
3. Pamput vs Man-Wolf

23rd Tournament
1. Krillin vs Tao Pai Pai
2. Tenshinhan vs Hero (trying to keep in mind the Taiyoken and Kikoho here)
3. Yamcha vs Chichi
21st TB
1. Going by current evidence, Bacterian should win especially with Goku's sesitive nose. Although if it actually happenned, Goku won't play around and one-shot Bacterian. I'll go with GOku
2. Nam is a bit stronger than Krillin. The battle between these two is epic, and Nam ends the fight with the jumping strike, and Krillin loses by 10-count. After the match, Krillin struggles to get up and Nam freaks out seeing he is even conscious. Although the attack does leave krillin heavily injured.
3. An interesting match where we don't have anything to truly back either side. Strength is debateable, but Gilan has the ability to fly and the bubble gun which even Goku struggled to break free of, so he should be able to win by ring out.
4. Jackie Chun harasses Ranfan to the point she jumps out of the ring.
========
5. Goku vs Nam plays out similar, except Goku is more serious because Nam hurt Krillin
6. Roshi beats Giran, but it is an entertaining battle of tricks and wits.
=======
GOku vs Roshi plays out the same.

22nd TB
1. Remember Goku moved so fast he was invisible to Krillin, and Krillin was faster than Chaozu? Chaozu will trouble Goku a lot but once GOku figures out his powers, he will take him out in a speedblitz
2. Krillin should win due to his resourcefulness, if not due to being a bit strong
3. Pamput was a fearsome fighter who could move so fast his attacks looked like a blur to audience and his elbow strike shattered the wall. Man wolf was underwhelming.

23rd TB
1. This is a tough battle to predict. Tao is somewhere from humiliating Chaozu to getting humiliated by Ten, and so is Krillin. I think Tao's killing intent disqualifies him and Goku barely manages to keep Krillin alive.
2. Hero shows Ten who the real god is.
3. Yamcha wins with ease
GatoF wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:39 pm If perfect Cell trained for 4 months like Freeza did could he defeat any form of Majin Boo?
As per my personal headcanon, he will become about as strong as Perfect cell after four months of training :D :D which means no noticeable gainz. So no.
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:30 pm ToP Golden Freeza vs. Hit. Fight to the death.
Golden Freeza was faster than Dyspo, who had hit on the ropes, and Hit would've had no chance in a deathbattle against Dyspo.
If Freeza is aware of Hit's abilities (which I assume he is since this fight is post ToP?) then he should be abel to avoid taking killing blows of Hit and land his own.
Even if Hit actually manages to land a killing blow, there is no guarantee that he will kill Freeza - the dude has a lot of endurance and durability.
Lionel wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:40 am Let me offer some more versus matches.

Ginyu arc Goku (maintainable Kaioken x20), Freeza arc Gohan (enraged after final zenkai), and Piccolo (post Nail fusion) vs 3rd form Freeza

Ultimate Gohan and Gotenks vs Vegetto (equalised power levels without transformations or Kaioken)

Champa arc SSJ3 Goku vs Future Zamasu (manga; no immortality)
- Ginyu arc Goku and Piccolo are both high-quality distractions against Freeza, and Gohan is comparable in power. They should be able to overwhelm him.
- PL equalized 2 beat 1
- pass
Peach wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:35 am King Cold and Mecha Frieza vs. Goten and Trunks (no fusion)

Yamcha and Tien (Cell saga) vs. Yakon and Pui Pui

Dabura vs. Pikkon

Android 17 vs. Goku ( Battle of Gods )

Hit vs. 7-3
- The emperor and the King should win. Goten and Trunks are strong, but for some reason they are treated like they are weaker than the original Namek super saiyan even. Not to mention Freeza can casually blow up the planet the moment things go wrong.
- Yakon should solo, he was a threat to Base Goku in buu saga, and was leagues above Pupui
- Pikkon easily beat cell, Dabura is comparable to cell, do the math.
- pass
- Moro's powers allow 73 to easily win. Base 73 dies instatly
ZodiacBeast wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:44 pm A fusion of Cell Games Gohan (achieved SSJ2) and Super Perfect Cell vs.

SSJ3 Goku
Fat Buu
Movie 10 Broly
This will be a bad compatibility fusion and only wins against Broly. Buu or GOku win easily
Taingo wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:32 pm Piccolo fused with Kami vs Future Androids 17 & 18

I think Piccolo takes this one, but with some difficulty.
The androids kill him. Piccolo hasn't shown the power to put down any android yet, and there is no evidence that future androids are weaker. Perhaps they are just more sadistic
Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:49 pm SSj3 Cellku (Potara fusion of Buu Saga Goku and Super Perfect Cell) vs. Kid Buu
just like I said above with Gohan, Cell and Goku's different body types make it poor compatibility for fusion and Kid buu's regen is too overwhelming for them.
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 pm Zenkaigoose's Top 10 most powerful women video made want to ask this:

1) Buu arc Videl vs one Saibaiman
-if Videl wins, can she take more than one?

2) Spopovich vs pre-Kaio-sama Goku

3) Spopovich vs Raditz

4) Yamu vs saiyan saga Yamcha

and one nobody answered yet:

5) SSB Gogito (Vegito + Gogeta) vs Daishinkan
1. A saibaman is so far beyond Videl that it is a repeat of Farmer with Shotgun and Raditz.
By feats: They were fast enough to move faster than Gohan could see, and were strong enough to clash with Yamcha, who even back in his first appearance was much stronger than peak videl. Then there is the acid which destroyed several meters of ground
2. Goku from Ep1 kills Spopovich. Videl is barely stronger than a real-life MMA fighter and she was doing well against Spopo. Goku even from chapter 1 was throwing huge rocks and killing massive fishes with single kicks. Remember a 20+ft tall giant bear with sword? Goku killed him with a casual punch.
3. See above. Raditz turns Spop into dust literally
4. Yamu's power is unknown but if it is anywhere near spopovich, Yamcha should be able to kill him easily.
5. Pass
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:01 pm
1) Lady Videl from the World Tournament Saga would have been comparable to Son Goku from when Son Goku would have met Lady Bulma for the very first time in Dragon Ball, so unless the Saibaman Lady Videl would have been fighting was in fact much weaker than Nappa's very own batch of Saibamen, then Lady Videl would have been killed in an instant by the Saibaman she would have been fighting from the simple fact that the Saibaman Lady Videl would have been fighting would have been very close to being 10 times stronger than her.
I am surprised why do you think that Videl is comparable to Son Goku from the BoDB at all? Videl trains hard by punching and kicking a punching bag, which even first appearance Goku would have accidentally broken and launched far away.
She is comparable to his dad to the extent that she doesn't even realize she "is probably" stronger than him as per Gohan's words. Her punching record at tournament - while unseen, was very likely lower than that of Mr Satan judging from the respect she had for that "all time high" record.
Satan barely breaks a few tiles with full power karate chop while Kid Goku broke through 3 bricks with a single finger, etc.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:44 pm Who is the strongest Shadow Dragon that Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta can defeat?
Maybe Nuova I guess. It's not like any other dragon was even remotely a challenge to SS4 Goku and SS4 Goku made no statements about any massive noticeable gains since the fight with Baby, which ofc includes Super 17 too.

Sun wrecks even harder than he did vs Goku tho. A great redeeming quality on Baby Vegeta's part though is the fact that Goku was pushed to Ultra Full Power to fight him, like with Syn. But Baby is not Syn so yeah...
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:44 pm Who is the strongest Shadow Dragon that Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta can defeat?
San Shenron, the ice dragon is the strongest one he can defeat. Ih is out of the question, and against Suu, he'd have an awful experience.
OVB and San Shenron are two low-life, backstabbers, so it would also be a pretty interesting fight to see. SS4 was still much stronger than San, so at the very least it'd be an even fight.

None of the first four dragons have a chance against a character with no attachments for the dragons to exploit. Maybe the electricity dragon could be a problem, but I doubt Baby would lose to him.