The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:52 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:Batman vs Mr Satan

(which, incidentally, was the working title for Dawn of Justice)
First off, ha! Good one. :P

Second off, Batman learnt martial arts and hand-to-hand combat from freaking Ra's al Ghul. Then you thrown in the fact that he has a genius-level intellect, is in peak physical and mental condition and has the convenient utility belt in all of fiction, and Mr Satan doesn't stand a chance.

supercat
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by supercat » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:06 pm

SSJ Future Trunks (Android arc) vs Aka
Future Trunks Grade 2 SSJ vs Aka

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:36 pm

supercat wrote:SSJ Future Trunks (Android arc) vs Aka
Future Trunks Grade 2 SSJ vs Aka
- Aka wrecks Trunks. Ako was able to withstand a barrage of attacks from SSJ Gotenks and it took SSJ Goku to take him down.
- The table have turned. Trunks one shots Aka.

supercat

Post by supercat » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Sauza vs Second Form Frieza
Sauza vs Third Form Frieza

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:57 pm

supercat wrote:Sauza vs Second Form Freeza
Sauza vs Third Form Freeza
The Force is not strong with this Brench-seijin Jedi as he and his pink lightsaber prove no match for the Galactic Overlord, Freeza.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
supercat wrote:Sauza vs Second Form Freeza
Sauza vs Third Form Freeza
The Force is not strong with this Brench-seijin Jedi as he and his pink lightsaber prove no match for the Galactic Overlord, Freeza.
I agree with this.

Also, I saw a pic of Champa in your avatar... you're not the real Beerus, are you?! Imposter!
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

supercat

Post by supercat » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:29 pm

One Meta-Cooler vs Android 13 (before merging with others) - no blowing up Big Ghetti Star
Army of Meta-Coolers vs Super Android 13

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm

supercat wrote:One Meta-Cooler vs Android 13 (before merging with others) - no blowing up Big Ghetti Star
- Metal Cooler one shots #13
- The Metal Coolers hax durability and regeneration prove the difference as they overwhelmed Super #13
fadeddreams5 wrote:Also, I saw a pic of Champa in your avatar... you're not the real Beerus, are you?! Imposter!
Uh... well...

Oh, look at the time, I better catch some sleep. :shifty:

singsing
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by singsing » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Damn, that's one huge ass stomp in favor of Batman. 10/10 would rate.

supercat

Post by supercat » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
supercat wrote:One Meta-Cooler vs Android 13 (before merging with others) - no blowing up Big Ghetti Star
- Metal Cooler one shots #13
- The Metal Coolers hax durability and regeneration prove the difference as they overwhelmed Super #13
fadeddreams5 wrote:Also, I saw a pic of Champa in your avatar... you're not the real Beerus, are you?! Imposter!
Uh... well...

Oh, look at the time, I better catch some sleep. :shifty:

Wouldn't Super Android 13 just be able to plow through a handful of Meta-Coolers? I mean, even Goku and Vegeta were able to inflict some damage against one Meta-Cooler after his initial recovery. I feel Super Android 13 would be able to trash a decent amount of the metal warriors before ultimately meeting his fate. Perhaps 5 or 6 is the number of Coolers he could take down until the enhanced versions of the metallic tyrant turn the giant Android into a broken down pile of nuts and bolts.

Android 17 vs Master Roshi (equal power)
Android 17 vs Krillin (equal power)
Kid Buu vs Vegeta (Vegeta has a 15% power advantage, but limited stamina) - can the Saiyan prince defeat the vile menace in a rematch?

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

supercat wrote:
Kid Buu vs Vegeta (Vegeta has a 15% power advantage, but limited stamina) - can the Saiyan prince defeat the vile menace in a rematch?
17 wins both because of his stamina advantage. Against Roshi, he can also fly. The other two may have better martial arts experience, but I believe (complete speculation here) that 17 was programmed with the skills to specifically beat Goku, so his fighting knowledge is integrated. In other words, in an even MU, he always has the advantage (see: Piccolo battle).

Kid Buu stomps. Goku had a mild power advantage as a SSJ3, but that amounted to nothing fast. Kid Buu's regeneration is too much for Vegeta.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

supercat

Post by supercat » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:27 am

fadeddreams5 wrote:
supercat wrote:
17 wins both because of his stamina advantage. Against Roshi, he can also fly. The other two may have better martial arts experience, but I believe (complete speculation here) that 17 was programmed with the skills to specifically beat Goku, so his fighting knowledge is integrated. In other words, in an even MU, he always has the advantage (see: Piccolo battle).

Kid Buu stomps. Goku had a mild power advantage as a SSJ3, but that amounted to nothing fast. Kid Buu's regeneration is too much for Vegeta.

I'm going to have to agree with your speculation there. Although, I can never really determine if 17 is a good fighter or not. His combat skill and/or overall battle prowess is really a mystery to me. It's no easy feat standing up to an intelligent warrior with an ample amount of experience like Piccolo, but I feel there were other variables that were involved.

New battles:

Kid Buu vs Vegeta (Vegeta has a 25% power advantage, but limited stamina)
Frieza vs Ultimate Gohan (equal power, unlimited stamina)
Frieza vs Future Trunks (equal power, unlimited stamina)

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:20 am

Time Breaker Bardock SSJ3 VS. FnF Final form Freeza after training.
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:58 am

Idk much about bardock with time breaker power. Is he much stronger then normally? Even at ssj3 he would be nothing to frieza after training. And let's say it's just final form and not golden form. Frieza still stomps. I would say at that level he is more or less with Vegito SSj or ssj2 power category. So after not knowing too much about bardock after being controlled by the time breakers. I would say Frieza.

My question.

Janemba porta fusion with Buuhan. So buunemba vs golden Frieza.

King cold final form vs goku and trunks after three years of training to prepare for the android?

shonenhikada
Banned

Post by shonenhikada » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:54 am

Goku (End of Saiyan Saga)

vs

Zarbon

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:58 am

Batman is a master of 127 different martial arts styles, has genius-level intelligence, and like Lord Beerus said he's at the peak of human condition while Mr. Satan only knows basic martial arts and is a fighter who only happens to be the strongest than his peers (normal humans). Batman wrecks even without prep time.
shonenhikada wrote:Goku (End of Saiyan Saga)

vs

Zarbon
This is a joke, right? Zarbon tears Goku's arms off and beats him silly with them.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

shonenhikada
Banned

Post by shonenhikada » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:00 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:

Batman is a master of 127 different martial arts styles, has genius-level intelligence, and like Lord Beerus said he's at the peak of human condition while Mr. Satan only knows basic martial arts and is a fighter who only happens to be the strongest than his peers (normal humans). Batman wrecks even without prep time.

vs

Zarbon
This is a joke, right? Zarbon tears Goku's arms off and beats him silly with them.
Why do you think that ?

supercat

Post by supercat » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:46 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Idk much about bardock with time breaker power. Is he much stronger then normally? Even at ssj3 he would be nothing to Freeza after training. And let's say it's just final form and not golden form. Freeza still stomps. I would say at that level he is more or less with Vegito SSj or ssj2 power category. So after not knowing too much about bardock after being controlled by the time breakers. I would say Freeza.

My question.

Janemba porta fusion with Buuhan. So buunemba vs golden Freeza.

King cold final form vs goku and trunks after three years of training to prepare for the android?

-Golden Frieza likely one-shots them with the utmost ease. Both Buuhan and Janemba seem so far below Frieza that even with Potara Fusion, it seems unlikely that they would even come remotely close to being able to secure a victory.

-I've always speculated that Cold does not have the ability to go beyond what he has shown against Trunks. Hypothetically speaking though, he should be able to give Goku and Trunks a pretty good fight. Now, if we're talking about Final Form King Cold 100%, then he would likely have the ability to one-shot anyone from the Android arc and possibly even the Cell Games, with the exclusion of Gohan and Cell.

vs

Zarbon

Without Kaioken, Goku probably goes down after a good fight against Zarbon (regular form).

If he decides to use Kaioken x2, he should be able to crush Zarbon (regular form) with relative ease, but his fight with the villain's transformed state could still probably go either way. At Kaioken x3 and above, Zarbon stands no chance at all.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:55 pm

vs

Zarbon
Goku gets wrecked. Zarbon is much stronger than Vegeta from that saga in his regular form alone. With a Kaioken, Goku might close the gap, but he stands absolutely no chance against Zarbon post-transformation. None at all.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:58 pm

vs

Zarbon
At the end of the Saiyan saga, Goku is in a hospital bed, so Zarbon stomps :P
Anyways, Goku could surpass Zarbon's power with a straining Kaio-ken x3, but after that beating Zarbon would just transform and smash the weakened Goku.