The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:59 pm

Buuhan vs. Teen Baby

Rules:
No outside help
No absorbing
No taking over the host's body
No candy ray

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:06 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:13 am ToP UI Goku from the manga runs the gauntlet.

- He has only 3 senzu beans in his pocket.
- One minute to rest between each fight.
- His UI won't run out like it did during the ToP, he can sustain it like vs Moro7-3.
- He's bloodlusted, he won't stand in front of them and start yapping after punching them, like he usually does.

1) vs LSS Broly
2) vs Prime Moro
3) vs Moro7-3
4) vs current SSBE Vegeta
5) vs Clone Granola
Goku loses all of those fights except Vegeta
Hellspawn28 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:59 pm Buuhan vs. Teen Baby

Rules:
No outside help
No absorbing
No taking over the host's body
No candy ray

Who wins?
Buu.

Uub was putting up a decent fight against Baby Vegeta before merging with Buu. He lost, but he wasn't jobbed. I think Uub could have defeated or been relative to Baby without the Vegeta component. Uub was only close to Super Saiyan 3 Goku at this time, which Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) would far surpass.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:49 am

Tien, if he used the Fusion Dance three times with his Multi-Form clones

vs.

Super Saiyan 1 Goku (Cell Games)

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:11 pm

Peach wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:49 am Tien, if he used the Fusion Dance three times with his Multi-Form clones

vs.

Super Saiyan 1 Goku (Cell Games)
Tien should win if he doesn't die to an instant kamehameha

Drepanosaurus

Post by Drepanosaurus » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:06 am

Who's the strongest GT character that Buuhan can defeat?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:34 am

Drepanosaurus wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:06 am Who's the strongest GT character that Buuhan can defeat?
It depends on your scaling. If you think Goku meant Rildo was stronger than Buuhan, then that's it.
If you think he meant Mr. Buu, the one they are most familiar with, including the people Goku is talking to, then Buuhan beats Rildo, MegaRildo and M2Rildo, then beats Initial Vegeta Baby and loses to the Vegeta Baby that defeats Goku on Earth, who is said to have the strongest ki Goku's ever felt. That might include Vegito or not, but it includes Buuhan for sure.

He might take initial Super 17 before he took all of Goku's energy. At the start of the fight he wasn't that overpowered, but there's no way of knowing that. He also beats everybody released from hell, I think.

Buuhan can probably take on the first few shadow dragons. He can also beat every non-SS4 good guy. He shouldn't be able to beat Majuub either.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:48 pm

Drepanosaurus wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:06 am Who's the strongest GT character that Buuhan can defeat?
Maybe the machine mutants, aliens, and base baby

Once they get into Super 17, Baby Gohan, Baby Vegeta, yeah. Buu goes down.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Probably General Rildo assuming Goku means Fat Buu and not Buu's strongest form. Even if Goku is talking Buu in general, he can probably beat Rildo's first two forms because Goku said that he was holding back power. Buuhan can probably beat Baby's first two forms, Legdic, Lord Ludd, Erin Xing Long and Liu Xing Long (Oceanus Shenron). A battle with Wu Xing Lóng (Rage Shenron) can end in a draw because neither of them can hurt each other.
She/Her

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:13 am

Buuhan vs. Baby Gohan (GT)

Buuhan vs. SSJ3 Kid Goku (GT)

.....All this Buuhan and GT discussion has gotten me curious.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:05 am

Peach wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:13 am Buuhan vs. Baby Gohan (GT)

1) Buuhan murders Baby Gohan. He was weaker than Vegeta, who was nowhere near Buuhan.

2) No-tail Goku would last a second and die.
Tail SS3 Goku would be able to fight longer, but he was implied to not have improved in power by Baby, and he wasn't doing anything to Initial Vegeta Baby, and a stronger version of Baby was said to be stronger than Buuhan, not the one that beat Goku. So he should lose too.

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:21 pm

Peach wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:13 am Buuhan vs. Baby Gohan (GT)

1.Gohan Needs Super Saiyan and even then he loses
2. kid goku gt would stomp every buu at the same time In SS and possibly even base XD

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:36 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:34 am Buuhan can probably take on the first few shadow dragons. He can also beat every non-SS4 good guy. He shouldn't be able to beat Majuub either.
Uub (Kid Buu's reincarnation) fusing with Fat Buu was kinda Super Buu reincarnation, he is even called Super Uub in original version. Seeing how Uub alone was able to hold his own againt Baby for a short moment, Majuub should be stronger than Buuhan at this point.
Mr Perfect Cell wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:21 pm 1.Gohan Needs Super Saiyan and even then he loses
Official info for GT says Gohan kept training after Z and Baby made his host much stronger (enough for SSJ Vegeta to stomp SSJ3 Goku). I believe SSJ Baby Gohan would actually beat Buuhan.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:36 pm

SSj3 GT Vegito vs. Super Yi Xing Long

Would a GT Vegito need SSj4 to win?
She/Her

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:50 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:36 pm SSj3 GT Vegito vs. Super Yi Xing Long

Assuming Vegito and Gogeta are equal:

Gogeta SSJ4 was just having fun against Omega all the time, so Vegito SSJ3 should still be able to beat him as well if we just look at that. Not as easily as Gogeta, maybe after a bit intense fight, but should beat him. BUT...

The problem is, even though Gogeta was in seemingly completely different league, his Big Bang Kamehameha actually didn't kill Omega with first blast and just reverted him into Syn for some reason. Maybe Omega is far more durable than Gogeta thought, maybe he was still holding back thinking it will be enough, but he was certainly shocked and kinda mad he is still alive.

So it's hard to tell for sure if Vegito SSJ3 would be enough. I personally think he wouldn't.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:36 pm SSj3 GT Vegito vs. Super Yi Xing Long

SS4 was implied to have the same boost as SS fusion, so SS Vegito and SS Gogeta fighting together would perform in a similar fashion as SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta. It wasn't a complete stomp, the saiyans were able to land some blows even though there was no hope.
So, SS3 Vegito should defeat Ih Shenron, sure, not as easily as SS4, no fooling around or throwing confetti but he would be stronger. He might need SS4 to behave like an ass but not to win.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm

I think Vegito could get the job done in 3. He might not defuse before the final blow too

SlashHaiden

Post by SlashHaiden » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:52 pm

End of DB Goku (23 tenkaichi budokai arc) VS Tao Pai Pai and Demon King Piccolo (not Jr.)

Who wins and why?

Demon Prince Piccolo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Demon Prince Piccolo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:19 pm

SlashHaiden wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:52 pm End of DB Goku (23 tenkaichi budokai arc) VS Tao Pai Pai and Demon King Piccolo (not Jr.)

Who wins and why?
Goku against both, with a particularly easy time with Tao Pai Pai. We see how much Tien has grown past Tao Pai Pai during their fight, and then we see how far Goku has advanced beyond Tien during their rematch. As for King Piccolo, it's made pretty clear that Piccolo Jr. is stronger than King Piccolo, and Goku during the 23rd is far better as a martial artist than Goku during the King Piccolo Saga.
The story of DRAGON BALL starts from the moment Goku met Bulma. I don't really mind the Z, so long as it's understood that it's not the true beginning of the story.

I actually prefer the Goku vs Tenshinhan and Goku vs Piccolo Jr. rivalries to the Goku vs Vegeta rivalry.

SlashHaiden

Post by SlashHaiden » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:04 pm

Piccolo Jr. VS Krillin, Tenshinhan, and Yamcha

Who wins and why?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:03 am

SlashHaiden wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:04 pm Piccolo Jr. VS Krillin, Tenshinhan, and Yamcha

Who wins and why?
From what period in time?

DB? they can probably defeat him after a long battle
Saiyan arc? they can defeat him
Namek? they can't touch him
Android arc? maybe before fusing with Kami
Cell Games? Piccolo wins easily
Buu arc? Piccolo
DBS? Piccolo