The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Peach » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:28 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am How far would Fused Zamasu go if he joined the Tournament of Power (no immortality/can't turn into Infinite Zamasu)?
Aniraza
Hit
Kefla
Goku, Vegeta and, uhhh, 17 ( :thumbdown: )
Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo.

These are the only characters that would stand up to him.

- Aniraza can give him a good run for his money, and I think Zamasu would not be able to put him down without his Grotesque state.
- Hit is far weaker, but that final move he used against Jiren could be useful in order to knock him out. Ssj2 Kefla should be stronger than him at least.
- Goku and Vegeta can take him on smoothly. The same goes for 17 even though it doesn't make sense.
- Dyspo's speed would give him much trouble. Hakaishin Toppo is moderately stronger than him. Jiren's on another level.
Sadala Elite wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:02 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am How far would Fused Zamasu go if he joined the Tournament of Power (no immortality/can't turn into Infinite Zamasu)?
He stops at Kelfa or GoD Toppo
Kefla might give him a good fight for a while, but Zamasu would be able to overpower her. He was doing very well against Vegito, who i imagine is much stronger than Kefla.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Next Battle

Psn VS Goku Jr
Gogeta VS M Zamasu
Janemba VS Gohan SNS
Hit VS Kefla
Lavender VS Frost

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:41 pm

I either asked in a too convulted way, or it just got buried.

Dragon Team without Goku
Versus
Turles henchmen.

Basically Gohan and Piccolo are there to help from the begining.
Piccolo fights the one Goku started fighting. Gohan does helps whoever needs it most.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:11 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm Next Battle

Psn VS Goku Jr
Gogeta VS M Zamasu
Janemba VS Gohan SNS
Hit VS Kefla
Lavender VS Frost
- Pass.
- Blue Gogeta from the Broly movie? He one-shots him.
- I doubt Gohan could get rid of Ssj3 Goku as quickly as Janemba did. Also, the Demon has many tricks up his sleeve that could really get Gohan in trouble.
- Hit has a chance against Ssj Kefla, he's weaker but can still beat/kill her with his assassin skills.
Ssj2 Kefla annihilates him on the spot.
- Frost is way beyond Base Saiyan tier... but if Lavender gets him with his poison from the start, maybe he could win.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:42 pm

Pan VS Goku Jr
Gogeta VS M Zamasu
Janemba VS Gohan SNS
Hit VS Kefla
Lavender VS Frost
Pan. Either she figured our how to go ssj of screen if her distant descendant did or she's just 50 times stronger than the kid.

Gogeta. Blasts him into a sun movie style or knocks him around and sets up a jar to mafuuba him.

Gohan easy Goku landed some hits and Gohan is faaaaar stronger than SS3 Goku.

Hard to say. I think Hits time flow debuff thing and even normal timeskio should work to close the power gap. She's not experienced enough. Also hit can presumably use killing moves here too?

The trio fled from frost in the manga, and Piccolo states he can take any one of them comfortably. So Frost logically.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:36 am

New Fights

1. Anime 3 GoD’s vs SsjB Goku kkx20, SsjBE Vegeta, Ssj2 Kefla, GoD Toppo, and Aniraza (no UI or other fusions besides Kefla)?

2. 5th form Cooler, mecha Frieza, King Cold vs Future Android 18?

3. Ginyu Force vs Cooler’s Squad?

4. SP Cell, Bojack, and Darbura vs Basil (Darbura can’t use his spit)?

5. Buugeto (Vegeto, Gohan, Gotenks, and piccolo) vs Ssj Vegeta (U6 arc, Buu can’t absorb Vegeta)?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:16 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:36 am New Fights

1. Anime 3 GoD’s vs SsjB Goku kkx20, SsjBE Vegeta, Ssj2 Kefla, GoD Toppo, and Aniraza (no UI or other fusions besides Kefla)?

5. Buugeto (Vegeto, Gohan, Gotenks, and piccolo) vs Ssj Vegeta (U6 arc, Buu can’t absorb Vegeta)?
- Does this fight have ToP rules or not? If it does, then the group might've a chance, considering that Vegeta beat a GoD, Goku's not that far behind him, Kefla rivaled UI Omen, Toppo is a God of Destruction and Aniraza is hard to put down.
But, if this is a random fight, then the Gods take this as long as they decide to destroy all of them properly.

- It doesn't matter how many of them there are, 18 would still curbstomp people that were obliterated by a regular Ssj.

- Salza was giving Piccolo (with Nail absorbed) trouble, he solos.

- If Basil eats that fruit he can defeat one of them, Bojack probably, but would die soon after.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:01 am

Psn VS Goku Jr
Gogeta VS M Zamasu
Janemba VS Gohan SNS
Hit VS Kefla
Lavender VS Frost
1) Pan. GT retconned the whole hybrids are stronger than pure saiyans, seeing how shitty the children were compared to their parents, so I guess Goku Jr's blood being more diluted than Pan's, gives it to her. Young Pan of course.
2) If MZ is immortal, then Zamasu. If not, any post-U6 tournament version of Gogeta kills him.
3) Gohan. SS3 Goku wasn't that far from Janemba, actually without his magic tricks, I think that would've been a pretty close win for Janemba. Gohan is way ahead of that, magic or no magic.
4) Kefla needs SS2. Any other form can't survive the time skip and Hit's murdering skillset
5) Frost. He can even go Full Power if needed to.

1) While it depends on which GoDs, the ningen have SSBE Vegeta and GoD Toppo who are already in the hakaishin realm, even if they are at the bottom of it. Add to them SSBx20, SS2 Kefla who might be low GoD tier and Aniraza and I think they can defeat three GoDs.
2) 17 said not even 18 could take SS Vegeta, SS Trunks, Piccolo and Tenshinhan. But the Cold Family isn't anywhere near the Z-senshi, so at best I see them really making 18 go all out.
3) Cooler's squad was stated to be stronger somewhere, I don't recall where though, but they should be on the 100,000 while the Ginyu Force averages 40,000. Although being more and having Ginyu's CHANGE could tip the scale in their favour. Still, I'm going with Sauza's crew.
4) Pass. Don't care much about the dogs and don't know where they stand, but three SS-SS2 tier characters require a really strong fighter to go down. Dabura lasted nothing against a Buu that was sort of SS2 level, same goes for Cell and Bojack. So maybe not that much power is needed to kill them.
5) Vegeta. I'm assuming Vegeta shares and keeps the crazy base seen on RoF, SS on top of that would be too much for the strongest Z version possible of Buu.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:51 am

Koitsukai wrote:
1) Pan. GT retconned the whole hybrids are stronger than pure saiyans, seeing how shitty the children were compared to their parents, so I guess Goku Jr's blood being more diluted than Pan's, gives it to her. Young Pan of course.
That's only because they stopped training as hard.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:42 pm

SSj2 Z-sword Future Trunks ( the one who fought dabura) vs Super Perfect Cell

Rakka333

Post by Rakka333 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:31 pm

I’ve been helping out with this article debating the top ten fights (canon) in dragon ball z, I’d love to hear other fans input. I’m a bit bias, but I would love to know what you think! Is there any that you would’ve liked to see but didn’t? Or would you have changed the order of the fights? One of my favorites is the kid buu fight with Goku, Vegeta, and Hercule. It was really comical and the fight had a great push and pull. Even watching it all these years later still had me really engaged and amused. (Sorry if the video links got busted again! I’ve all but given up trying to find clips!) :crazy: Let me know what you guys think! This is a bit of a new territory for me but I’m having fun and would love some honest criticism. :)
https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/best-dbz-fights

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:56 am

1. I have no idea what 3 Gods you're talking about

2. Android 18 for sure.

3. I would imagine they're equals, but Ginyu force has a slight edge due to Ginyu's body changing and Burter's speed.

4. Basil would annihilate them. Good Buu (the guy who beat Basil) was able to put up a good fight against Kid Buu. People like Buu and Basil are on a whole other level from Cell and Dabura.

5. Buu could beat him as long as he doesn't go blue.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:42 pm

New fights

1. SSJ2 Gohan (after training with Z-Sword), SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc), and Majin Vegeta vs Good Buu (from Buu arc)

2. Yajirobe (after training with Kami) vs Goku and Piccolo (beginning of Z)

3. Frost (1st form during Champa arc) vs Freeza (true form during ROF arc)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:44 pm

Lionel wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:42 pm New fights

1. SSJ2 Gohan (after training with Z-Sword), SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc), and Majin Vegeta vs Good Buu (from Buu arc)

1) I think that's overkill. Good Buu should be weaker than Fat Buu, who oscilates from SS2 to SS3, so one SS2 should be enough.
2) Goku and Piccolo. I mean, they killed Raditz who would eat Yajirobe alive.
3) Frost needs his assault form for FF Freeza. He gave base Goku a good fight, Freeza could not.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Who are the strongest characters each of these hypothetical fighters could beat?

- MUI Goku (Start of Z)

- Buugito (Vegito, Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed, all Buu saga)

- SSJ4 Vegeta (Early Black arc)

- Kaioken x20 Piccolo (BoG arc)

- Base Gogeta (End of Namek arc)

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:38 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:44 pm

1) I think that's overkill. Good Buu should be weaker than Fat Buu, who oscilates from SS2 to SS3, so one SS2 should be enough.
2) Goku and Piccolo. I mean, they killed Raditz who would eat Yajirobe alive.
3) Frost needs his assault form for FF Freeza. He gave base Goku a good fight, Freeza could not.
You might be surprised at the number of people who believe that Gohan's benefits from the Z-sword training weren't all that spectacular.
Sadala Elite wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:13 pm Who are the strongest characters each of these hypothetical fighters could beat?

- MUI Goku (Start of Z)

MUI Goku (Start of Z): I want to say Freeza from Namek but then any numerical amplifiers for recent forms make the SEG's 400x benefit amount for SSJ3 seem like a tiny speck in comparison.

Buugito: Maybe enraged Vegeta from the BOG arc?

SSJ4 Vegeta (Early Black arc): Dyspo?

Kaioken x20 Piccolo (BOG arc): SSJ Gotenks (Buu arc)

Base Gogeta (End of Namek arc): Cyborg siblings?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:52 pm

1. Anime 3 GoD’s (Pre-ToP match) vs SsjB Goku kkx20, SsjBE Vegeta, Ssj2 Kefla, GoD Toppo, and Aniraza (no UI or other fusions besides Kefla)?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Has this been done yet: Golden Freeza (RoF arc) vs. SSJ Ikari Future Trunks

If Trunks wins then try ToP arc Freeza.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:47 pm

- Good Buu is way weaker than a Ssj2. Any of the three culd solo.

- Are you serious?

- Freeza one-shots.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:11 am

Sadala Elite wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:13 pm Who are the strongest characters each of these hypothetical fighters could beat?

- MUI Goku (Start of Z)

1) Hard to say, let's say Blue Gogeta and MUI are equals, then MUI equals SSB+SSB because Base Gogeta was like SSB Goku. It then depends on what multiplier you want to give SSB. Lowballing, SSG=4,000 and SSB 50x that = 200,000.
Goku Blue from BoZ would be 80M with this numbers, and for MUI he'll be 200,000x stronger than that.
MUI would be a 4,000,000,000x boost for the 416 PL Goku had, enough to clean up Z.

But if it is weaker than SSB Gogeta, and MUI is like just 50x stronger than SSBKKx20 then I guess he'd be Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Buutenks, around that.

2) I don't think Buugito would be enough for BoG SSG.

3) I have SS4 similar to SSG at best. I'd say every U6 character except Hit, and base Black also should lose.

4) BoG Piccolo to me is up there with the SS, so 20x a BoG SS would be probably stronger than Ultimate Gohan, and maybe Buutenks, too.

5) Freeza for sure, Mecha Freeza, King Cold... I'm not so sure about 17&18, I think he'd need SS. Mainly because Vegeta was much weaker than Goku in Namek.
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:08 pm Has this been done yet: Golden Freeza (RoF arc) vs. SSJ Ikari Future Trunks

If Trunks wins then try ToP arc Freeza.
Trunks would win due to Freeza's lack of stamina or whatever his weakness was. He would go down against ToP Freeza quickly.