The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:55 am

p-hyvo wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:26 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:01 am
p-hyvo wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:30 am

Logically speaking, super buu can't absorb anyone from gt. They are too strong in comparison to him, they would annihilate him without giving him the time to even think about absorb them.anyway, ssj4 gogeta by himself would be stronger , not considering finn.

About finn, he blitzes the xeno patrollers so he has for sure a speed superior to infinite (xeno Goku and friends have infinite speed, they move in places without time). In the manga, finn with gogeta absorbed is currently going to face xeno gogeta ssj4 and, in the videogame, he's so strong he just oneshots everyone. So yeah, good question about finn.no one really knows until his showdown with xeno gogeta ssj4 is ended
So, even if Buu was capable of absorbing said individuals, it wouldn't matter, would it?

Although, I do question SSJ3 Gotenks' power since the Baby Saga, prior to Goku using UFP for the first time, where he stated that he and Gotenks wouldn't be enough. Was he just exaggerating? Baby was strong, but even if we say that Goten and Trunks in their SSJ are 10 times weaker than Super Goku, then Gotenks should be above their peak.

That said, Base Gotenks should be 1/5th of Super Goku's strentgh. Multiply that by 400 for SSJ3 and we get a ×8000 of Super Goten or Trunks (always having in mind that Super Saiyan in GT has a multiplier of 100× Base).

Wouldn't that power even compare to SSJ4 Goku? Not even the way Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta did?
Even if buu could absorb them, we would have as a result a buu who just has gt character's strength. Buu is so weak in comparison to them that his present wouldn't matter at all in the overall strength of the resulting buu.
About gotenks :
In baby saga, goten and trunks were a lot weaker that goku . Let's say about 50% of Goku imo (referring to the end of the saga, early baby saga goten is just like 5% Goku)
So, let's say (I'm using my numbers)

Goku 400
Ssj4 (x1600) 640'000
Goten 180
Gotenks (I have it at x200 goten in gt) 36'000
Ssj3 (gt Ssj is x2, not x50) 576'000
So, in my opinion, ssj3 baby saga Gotenks would be like x1,15 oozaru baby (who is 500'000 in this scale) could definitely have helped if he was there
And no, Ssj as x100 is completely ridiculous and no sense, lol. It is just x2 in gt, an higher multiplier would create enormous, unnecessary and nonexistent gaps between characters.
Just stop with that headcanon.
Ssj as x100 is directly taken from the eng dub of gt, right? That's just eng dub only crap, it isn't true.
I actually don't follow entirely that ×100 Base logic with SSJ in GT. It is simply the most widely accepted multiplier. Although it could work, as Toriyama stated that mastering the form would result in a power output greater than SSJ2 and SSJ3, so ×100 Base would make sense, as by GT Goku should have mastered the form.

Anyway, that was a wild theory. Well, Goku was exaggerating then. Tell me more about your SSJ4 multiplier. It doesn't seem very far off from mine. I am listening.
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun May 05, 2019 10:21 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:55 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:01 am

So, even if Buu was capable of absorbing said individuals, it wouldn't matter, would it?

Although, I do question SSJ3 Gotenks' power since the Baby Saga, prior to Goku using UFP for the first time, where he stated that he and Gotenks wouldn't be enough. Was he just exaggerating? Baby was strong, but even if we say that Goten and Trunks in their SSJ are 10 times weaker than Super Goku, then Gotenks should be above their peak.

That said, Base Gotenks should be 1/5th of Super Goku's strentgh. Multiply that by 400 for SSJ3 and we get a ×8000 of Super Goten or Trunks (always having in mind that Super Saiyan in GT has a multiplier of 100× Base).

Wouldn't that power even compare to SSJ4 Goku? Not even the way Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta did?
Even if buu could absorb them, we would have as a result a buu who just has gt character's strength. Buu is so weak in comparison to them that his present wouldn't matter at all in the overall strength of the resulting buu.
About gotenks :
In baby saga, goten and trunks were a lot weaker that goku . Let's say about 50% of Goku imo (referring to the end of the saga, early baby saga goten is just like 5% Goku)

Goku 400
Ssj4 (x1600) 640'000
Goten 180
So, in my opinion, ssj3 baby saga Gotenks would be like x1,15 oozaru baby (who is 500'000 in this scale) could definitely have helped if he was there
And no, Ssj as x100 is completely ridiculous and no sense, lol. It is just x2 in gt, an higher multiplier would create enormous, unnecessary and nonexistent gaps between characters.
Ssj as x100 is directly taken from the eng dub of gt, right? That's just eng dub only crap, it isn't true.
I actually don't follow entirely that ×100 Base logic with SSJ in GT. It is simply the most widely accepted multiplier. Although it could work, as Toriyama stated that mastering the form would result in a power output greater than SSJ2 and SSJ3, so ×100 Base would make sense, as by GT Goku should have mastered the form.

Anyway, that was a wild theory. Well, Goku was exaggerating then. Tell me more about your SSJ4 multiplier. It doesn't seem very far off from mine. I am listening.
So, let's start saying that Ssj is x2

Now, we have baby saga

Let's say

Baby vegeta = 15
Goku = 1
Ssj3 = 16
Ssj3, energy consumption = 12

Then, following gt perfect files :
Super baby 1 = 30
Super baby 2 = 120

Goku gets injured facing baby, so :
Goku , injured = 0,7
Goku, golden oozaru = 112

That's just 0,7x16 x10, as ssj3 is x16 and oozaru is x10. Goku was scaring baby as a golden oozaru, so it must be ssj3 oozaru.
Then baby vegeta turns oozaru, so :
Oozaru baby = 1200
Goku ssj4 = 1120

As gt perfect files told us that oozaru baby was initially a bit stronger that ssj4 Goku, before he gets cured.

So ssj4 is x1600, or ssj3 x100
That's absolute, not mine. It is surely much closer than other theories on the real multiplier because it's based on official statements and not on headcanon alone like others.If you want the true, you have to acknowledge that.

Returning to the multiplier discussion, mastering the form means nothing really, following that statement from toriyama Ssj would at least be x500 if it's stronger than ssj3, so again that Ssj = x100 base makes no sense.

Plus, as I said, In gt there isn't any trace of gaps wide as the x100 would create.
Just think about s17 arc : Ssj Gohan absolutely isn't tens of times stronger than majuub. Sure he's stronger that the black guy, but not tens of times.Majuub was impressed of gohan's kamehameha didn't leaving a scratch on s17, so Ssj Gohan>base Gohan kamehameha>majuub>base Gohan.
Same for vegeta, as ssj2 he would be hundreds of times stronger than him using the x100,but still they both get stomped like nothing by s17. Such gaps makes no sense.
I just have it like :

Gohan 1
Kamehameha 1,8
Ssj 2
Ssj2 4
Majuub 1,5
Trunks 0,77
Ssj 1,54
Goten 0,75
Ssj 1,5
Vegeta 2
Ssj2 8
Final shine attack 14
S17 20
S17 power up 45
Goku 18,75
Ssj 37,5

It perfectly works, right?so, no need for enormous multipliers, when just a x2 works well

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:38 am

p-hyvo wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:21 am

About gotenks :

Goku 400
Ssj4 (x1600) 640'000
Goten 180

Now, we have baby saga

Let's say

Baby vegeta = 15
Goku = 1
Ssj3 = 16

Super baby 1 = 30
Super baby 2 = 120

Goku , injured = 0,7

That's just 0,7x16 x10, as ssj3 is x16 and oozaru is x10. Goku was scaring baby as a golden oozaru, so it must be ssj3 oozaru.
Oozaru baby = 1200
Goku ssj4 = 1120

As gt perfect files told us that oozaru baby was initially a bit stronger that ssj4 Goku, before he gets cured.

That's absolute, not mine. It is surely much closer than other theories on the real multiplier because it's based on official statements and not on headcanon alone like others.If you want the true, you have to acknowledge that.

Returning to the multiplier discussion, mastering the form means nothing really, following that statement from toriyama Ssj would at least be x500 if it's stronger than ssj3, so again that Ssj = x100 base makes no sense.

Plus, as I said, In gt there isn't any trace of gaps wide as the x100 would create.
Just think about s17 arc : Ssj Gohan absolutely isn't tens of times stronger than majuub. Sure he's stronger that the black guy, but not tens of times.Majuub was impressed of gohan's kamehameha didn't leaving a scratch on s17, so Ssj Gohan>base Gohan kamehameha>majuub>base Gohan.
Same for vegeta, as ssj2 he would be hundreds of times stronger than him using the x100,but still they both get stomped like nothing by s17. Such gaps makes no sense.
I just have it like :

Gohan 1
Kamehameha 1,8
Ssj 2
Ssj2 4
Majuub 1,5
Trunks 0,77
Ssj 1,54
Goten 0,75
Ssj 1,5
Vegeta 2
Ssj2 8
Final shine attack 14
S17 20
S17 power up 45
Goku 18,75
Ssj 37,5

It perfectly works, right?so, no need for enormous multipliers, when just a x2 works well
I kinda understand, actually. Makes sense. So, to clarify, SSJ4 is ×100 SSJ3. Just one thing. When you multiply Goku's "power level" of 0.7 by 10 (for Great Ape) and by another 16 (for SSJ3) wouldn't that give you a number 10 times less that what you actually want? Check the calculation. It can just be a mistake, but if it is not, would you suggest that there is another ×10 times multiplication from Golden Great Ape into SSJ4?

Lastly, what about SSJ4 vs Super 17? Wouldn't it have been an overkill from Goku's side? Because, yes, S17 ca absorb energy, but would that make him 30 times stronger or so, to overpower SSJ4 Goku? I can only see the ×10 Kamehameha doing such a thing, but would it be enough?
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun May 05, 2019 1:38 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:38 am
p-hyvo wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:21 am

Now, we have baby saga

Let's say

Baby vegeta = 15
Goku = 1
Ssj3 = 16

Super baby 1 = 30
Super baby 2 = 120

Goku , injured = 0,7

Oozaru baby = 1200
Goku ssj4 = 1120

I just have it like :

Gohan 1
Kamehameha 1,8
Ssj 2
Ssj2 4
Majuub 1,5
Trunks 0,77
Ssj 1,54
Goten 0,75
Ssj 1,5
Vegeta 2
Ssj2 8
Final shine attack 14
S17 20
S17 power up 45
Goku 18,75
Ssj 37,5

I kinda understand, actually. Makes sense. So, to clarify, SSJ4 is ×100 SSJ3. Just one thing. When you multiply Goku's "power level" of 0.7 by 10 (for Great Ape) and by another 16 (for SSJ3) wouldn't that give you a number 10 times less that what you actually want? Check the calculation. It can just be a mistake, but if it is not, would you suggest that there is another ×10 times multiplication from Golden Great Ape into SSJ4?

Lastly, what about SSJ4 vs Super 17? Wouldn't it have been an overkill from Goku's side? Because, yes, S17 ca absorb energy, but would that make him 30 times stronger or so, to overpower SSJ4 Goku? I can only see the ×10 Kamehameha doing such a thing, but would it be enough?
Yeah, obviously there is another x10 between golden oozaru and ssj4, exactly like between sb2 and oozaru baby.
About Goku vs s17 :
Utilizing my again :

Goku ssj (kamehameha) 67,5
S17 (goku's attacks absorbed) 120

Then Goku goes ssj4
Goku ssj4 30'000
Kamehameha x10 (since normal kamehameha is x1,8, kamehameha x10 is x18) 540'000

But first, Goku launches some attacks to s17, making him gain advantage and close the gap

S17 (after ssj4 ki blast volley) 35'000
S17 (kamehameha x10) 575'000

Then Goku tries to overkill s17 by exploding, but fails due to the android's barrier

Goku ssj4 (explosion) 765'000
S17 (barrier) 1'000'000

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Mon May 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Next Battle

Hit VS super Broly Pre - SSJ
17 GT and Hell fighter 17 VS Caulifla and kale
Ribrianne VS Pan GT
Zangya VS 18 TOP

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:45 pm Next Battle

Ribrianne VS Pan GT
Zangya VS 18 TOP
1) After the ToP, Hit should be around Blue Goku's level of power. So given how Blue Goku had the advantage over Wrathful stage II Broly (even having power to kill him), I say that Hit could use his abilities to the max to bring down the Saiyan.

2) The two 17s weren't very remarkable fighters in their own right, which is also the reason they fused. They should be around 18's level, or a bit more, but given that 18 didn't really seem to be more powerful than her Buu saga counterpart, I would say that the female saiyan duo would probably win. They are in Base, so it could be hard, but should even one of them go SSJ the fight will be over, but not one sided.

3) Pan was powerful for her age, yes. However, against a skilled fighter like Ribrianne, she doesn't really have an option. She can't even go SSJ and I doubt that her Base form would be above Super Goku and Super Vegeta from the middle of the ToP. Ribrianne can use three forms too, so she can take her down.

4) 18 in her Buu saga counterpart should be on par with Zangya. But now, in this timeline she has trained a little and she can take on threats much, much worse. Even though she was crippled by Anilaza's attacks, she did deliver several successful strikes. If she can face Anilaza in such a way, then Zangya won't be enough.
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon May 06, 2019 6:34 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:45 pm Next Battle

Ribrianne VS Pan GT
Zangya VS 18 TOP
Broly
Caulifla and kale
Pan
18 ToP

Melee_Sovereign
Temporarily Banned

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Mon May 06, 2019 6:35 pm

Toppo vs Sidra
Kefla vs Broly
Kefla (base) vs Fusion Zamasu
Magetta vs Narirama
Buu vs Botamo
Buu vs Maji Kayo
Buu vs Arale
SSJ Trunks (DBS) vs SSJ Cabba
Mean Launch vs Cheelai
Mean Launch vs Chi Chi
Mean Launch vs Mai (DBS)
Cheelai vs Mai (DBS)
Jaco vs entire Red Ribbon Army (not including Tao)
10,000 Saibamen vs 1 Cell Jr.
Hypothetical Super Perfect Cell who trains for 4 month, achives Golden Form, SSB aura, and Ultra Instinct vs Jiren

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue May 07, 2019 1:47 am

Melee_Sovereign wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:35 pm Toppo vs Sidra
Kefla vs Broly
Kefla (base) vs Fusion Zamasu
Magetta vs Narirama
Buu vs Botamo
Buu vs Maji Kayo
Buu vs Arale
SSJ Trunks (DBS) vs SSJ Cabba
Mean Launch vs Cheelai
Mean Launch vs Chi Chi
Mean Launch vs Mai (DBS)
Cheelai vs Mai (DBS)
Jaco vs entire Red Ribbon Army (not including Tao)
10,000 Saibamen vs 1 Cell Jr.
Hypothetical Super Perfect Cell who trains for 4 month, achives Golden Form, SSB aura, and Ultra Instinct vs Jiren
R1 toppo
R2 broly
R3 magetta
R4 botamo
R5 maji kaiyo
R6 arale is gag, therefore she'd win
R7 trunks is kid or future trunks?kid loses, but I can see future win
R8 launch
R9 chi chi
R10 mai
R11mai
R12 jako even if there is Tao
R13 cell jr blitzes. Not even making a sum of 10'000 saibamen you'd get to a single cell Jr's power level
R14 i still see Karen win

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue May 07, 2019 1:57 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 pm 2) The two 17s weren't very remarkable fighters in their own right, which is also the reason they fused. They should be around 18's level, or a bit more, but given that 18 didn't really seem to be more powerful than her Buu saga counterpart, I would say that the female saiyan duo would probably win. They are in Base, so it could be hard, but should even one of them go SSJ the fight will be over, but not one sided.
Hell Fighter 17 is way above #18. He is easily Buu tier at least.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue May 07, 2019 3:05 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:57 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 pm 2) The two 17s weren't very remarkable fighters in their own right, which is also the reason they fused. They should be around 18's level, or a bit more, but given that 18 didn't really seem to be more powerful than her Buu saga counterpart, I would say that the female saiyan duo would probably win. They are in Base, so it could be hard, but should even one of them go SSJ the fight will be over, but not one sided.
Hell Fighter 17 is way above #18. He is easily Buu tier at least.
Hellfighter 17 is equal to base vegeta from his arc, who, following the scaling, is easily super baby 2 tier.So yes, he's way above 18 and way above anything in z too

Rebel_Yeh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Rebel_Yeh » Tue May 07, 2019 5:12 pm

-Aniraza vs. Dyspo

-Super Shenron vs. Infinite Zamasu

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue May 07, 2019 6:34 pm

Rebel_Yeh wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:12 pm -Aniraza vs. Dyspo

Anilaza
Super shenron is the red or the evil one? Anyway zamasu

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:26 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:34 pm Super shenron is the red or the evil one? Anyway zamasu
....Neither. It's the enormous golden one.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed May 08, 2019 4:43 pm

PFM18 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:26 pm
p-hyvo wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:34 pm Super shenron is the red or the evil one? Anyway zamasu
....Neither. It's the enormous golden one.
Lol, seems like I got this incredibly wrong. Idk why, but I have associated the name with the red one from gt.
If it is the one from super, I can see him winning, he should be omipotent, right?

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed May 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Rebel_Yeh wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:12 pm -Aniraza vs. Dyspo

It took five god level people to take Anilasa down, I don’t think Dyspo can contend.

If Super Shen Long gave him immortality he could take it away as well. He can even undo Zeno’s all-delete skill.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 am

Cumber (Super Saiyan) vs Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan) - Cumber
Majin Buu (Fit form, Moro Arc) vs Goku Black (Fully-powered Base form, FT Arc) - Majin Buu
Freeza (Golden form, Ressurection F Arc) vs Vegeta (Super Saiyan God, Broly Arc) - Freeza
Gogeta (Super Saiyan, Broly Arc) vs Toppo (God of Destruction Mode, Universe Conflict Arc) - Toppo
Janemba (Super form, Fusion Reborn Arc) vs Vegeta (Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan 2, Pre-Majin, Buu Saga) - that will depends of the size of Spirit Bomb
Rilldo (Hyper Meta form) vs Present Zamasu - Rilldo
Copy Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue, post-ToP) vs Goku (Super Saiyan Blue, Kaio Ken ×10, Copy Vegeta Arc) - Copy Vegeta
Garlic Jr. (Giant empowered form) vs Goku (Kaio Ken ×4, Freeza Saga) - Goku
Broly Old, Legendary Super Saiyan God) vs Broly (New, C-type Super Saiyan) - New Broly
Syn Shenron vs Baby Vegeta (Golden Great Ape) - Syn Shenron

Broly (New, C-type SSJ) vs Goku (SSJB), Vegeta (SSJB) and Freeza (True Golden Form) - Broly
Fin (SSJ4 Gogeta absorbed) vs Super Buu (SSJ3 Gotenks, Piccolo, Ultimate Gohan, Super Vegito absorbed) - Fin

Hit VS super Broly Pre - SSJ - Hit
17 GT and Hell fighter 17 VS Caulifla and kale - 17
Ribrianne VS Pan GT - Pan
Zangya VS 18 TOP - 18

Toppo vs Sidra -Sidra
Kefla vs Broly - Broly
Kefla (base) vs Fusion Zamasu - Zamasu
Magetta vs Narirama - Magetta
Buu vs Botamo - Buu
Buu vs Maji Kayo - Maji Kayo
Buu vs Arale - Arale
SSJ Trunks (DBS) vs SSJ Cabba - Trunks
Mean Launch vs Cheelai - Cheelai
Mean Launch vs Chi Chi - Chi Chi
Mean Launch vs Mai (DBS) - Mai, maybe
Cheelai vs Mai (DBS) - Cheelai
Jaco vs entire Red Ribbon Army (not including Tao) - Jaco
10,000 Saibamen vs 1 Cell Jr. - Cell Jr
Hypothetical Super Perfect Cell who trains for 4 month, achives Golden Form, SSB aura, and Ultra Instinct vs Jiren - Cell

-Aniraza vs. Dyspo - Dyspo
-Super Shenron vs. Infinite Zamasu - Shenron

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:35 am

We all acknowledge Anilaza's great power, but do you guys think that he is kinda underrated for an opponent? Is it because his battle was shadowed by the expectations that everyone had for U11 v U7 ?

Anyway, here is a small debate which might be an easy one to decide on.

Anilaza (2nd Form) vs Goku (SSJB KK×5)
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu May 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:35 am We all acknowledge Anilaza's great power, but do you guys think that he is kinda underrated for an opponent? Is it because his battle was shadowed by the expectations that everyone had for U11 v U7 ?

Is that early ToP Goku? This would be a tie. speaking about Goku (rematch with jiren) he would only need ssj3 to beat anilaza

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:37 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:29 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:35 am We all acknowledge Anilaza's great power, but do you guys think that he is kinda underrated for an opponent? Is it because his battle was shadowed by the expectations that everyone had for U11 v U7 ?

Is that early ToP Goku? This would be a tie. speaking about Goku (rematch with jiren) he would only need ssj3 to beat anilaza
Let us say, the same Blue Goku that fought Anilaza. Also, only SSJ3?! Do you think that Goku got that strong in the ToP? I always had it around 20 times for him and Vegeta. Their SSJBs from the end of the tournament, being equal to their maximum power from the beggining (in this case Goku's KK×20 as Vegeta wasn't using a form yet and Evolved Blue was initially as strong as KK×20 prior becoming a much stronger form, in my opinion).
P O W E R