The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dbs fanboy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 am

Could Hit (anime version) actually defeat majin Buu?
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:05 pm

dbs fanboy wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 am Could Hit (anime version) actually defeat majin Buu?
Yes. How is this even a debate?

If characters as weak Post-BoG base Goku could easily solo all of Z, then Hit would kill any version of Buu with a pinky flick lol.

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Sadala Elite wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:05 pm
dbs fanboy wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 am Could Hit (anime version) actually defeat majin Buu?

If characters as weak Post-BoG base Goku could easily solo all of Z, then Hit would kill any version of Buu with a pinky flick lol.
Wouldn't Buu's insane regen abilities be a natural counter to Hit's fighting style? since he doesn't usually use beams? (dbsh does not count)
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:03 pm

dbs fanboy wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Wouldn't Buu's insane regen abilities be a natural counter to Hit's fighting style? since he doesn't usually use beams? (dbsh does not count)
My thoughts are, Hit's techniques might not be able to finish Buu as of now. However Buu's Regen abilities now are not as potent. Beerus laid him out using less power then Hit. So in conclusion I think if they were to fight Hit could beat him, but not kill him

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:38 pm

Lionel wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:12 am Two Kaioshins together like this should easily bring down Kid Buu. I might be inclined to question if they could take Super Buu, honestly. Fusions not having to do with the Saiyans were always scarce. It's not easy to determine what their expected amplifier is because of the Potara earrings' unique magical effect on their own fused bodies. Personally, I would estimate Kibitokai, our best example, to be in range of early Buu arc SSJ2 Vegeta (before Majinsation). It's odd to think that his psychic abilities couldn't have been handy against Kid Buu.

Here's some more from me.

1. Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chaozu vs Popo (23rd tournament arc)

2. Vegeta (24k at the beginning of Namek arc) vs Zarbon (human form only) and Dodoria vs Krillin and Gohan (power they used against Ginyu in Goku's body)

3. Piccolo (Galactic Patrol arc) vs Zamasu (no immortality)
1) Popo endured SS Trunks and SS Goten. He should have the earlier versions of the Z senshi covered
2) Krilin and Gohan should take Dodoria. Actually Potential Awakened Gohan alone should do it, Vegeta was surprised at how strong he'd gotten. IIRC, Vegeta received his first zenkai boost after losing to Beast Zarbon, so his PL upon landing on Namek should kill human Zarbon
3) If Piccolo really is SS3 level, then Zamasu would go down pretty easily.
Mad Swami wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:03 pm
Sadala Elite wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:05 pm Yes. How is this even a debate?

My thoughts are, Hit's techniques might not be able to finish Buu as of now. However Buu's Regen abilities now are not as potent. Beerus laid him out using less power then Hit. So in conclusion I think if they were to fight Hit could beat him, but not kill him
I agree here. Beerus KO'd him with nothing compared to what the show later put on, if Hit were to take his time and use his assassin abilities, Buu is out. Maybe he'd need to use it several times to obliterate every Buu cell, but even if the fight took a little longer, Buu's regen abilities would fail him faster than it did vs Kid Buu.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:40 pm

He still traded blows with SsjB Goku. He only needs to sneeze and Buu is dead.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am

1. SsjR Goku Black (no scythe) vs Android 17 (Top)
2 .Piccolo (Moro) vs Ssj3 Goku (BoG)
3. Fat Buu, Piccolo and Android 18 (ToP) vs U9 Trio of Danger
4. Ssj1 Future Gohan vs Final Form Cooler
5. Ssj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta (Buu) vs Fat Janemba

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:03 am

GatoF wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am 1. SsjR Goku Black (no scythe) vs Android 17 (Top)
1. Black wins. He is a stronger fighter. He is mid-SsjB tier by (ToP standards), before he merged with Zamasu. 17 is at best low-SsjB. The only reason why he did so well in the Top, was because he has unlimited energy and Jiren/Toppo could not kill him. Had there been no rules. He would have been killed by Hit or Toppo.

2. Current piccolo was able to damage android 7/3 with gohan’s help. I would put him around Gohan’s level in Buu saga. So, I’d say he dominates that version of Goku.

3. The most dangerous of the three dogs is Bergamo. Who can absorb energy to improve his power. I suspect that if the U7 fighters know of this ability and work smart. They can beat the dogs with mid-difficulty.

4. Gohan wins with low difficulty. Cooler was slightly stronger than his brother during the Frieza saga. He lost horribly to Ssj Goku. I suspect that version of Goku was about half of his power that he was during the intro of the Android arc .

5. Fat J was slightly weaker than ssj3 Goku. I suspect he’d be a little bit below kid Buu. However, I think the two Saiyans might have a chance. It would be highly difficult though.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:12 am

GatoF wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am 1. SsjR Goku Black (no scythe) vs Android 17 (Top)
1) I'm going with Goku Black. To me, at best, 17 is SSBGoku/Vegeta level from the 1st half of the FT arc and Black Rose was definitely above that.
2) I'm not so sure about this one because Toyo again chose to have a big fight mostly off-screen and we can't really tell, but I think he still is not on that level.
3) the U7 team stomps
4) SS Future Gohan as he was pretty strong surviving somehow against more and stronger opponents.
5) Through teamwork I think they can beat him, but I don't think they had good enough teamwork aside of fusing back then.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:48 am

New Battles

1. Black vs Cell (same power levels)?

2. Golden Frieza vs Saganbo (buffed)?

3. Jiren (FP 129) vs SsjB Vegito (Black) and M. Zamasu (no immortality)?

4. Hypothetical SsjBE Vegeta (RoF ) vs Black (end of the arc)?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:39 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:48 am New Battles

1) Cell. He is made of better fighters and cunning people, he'd get the advantage from his Vegeta and Freeza cells.
2) I think Saganbo, hard difficulty.
3) Tough one. I don't think dressed Jiren can take on both of them at the same time. Zamasu dies.
4) Oh nice. I'm going with Black Rose with his scythe.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:32 pm

- Well, 17 did better than Golden Freeza against a FP Jiren. That's a fact. Anyway, pass. I almost forgot, after two goddamn years, how overrated 17 was in the final episodes.
- Current Piccolo definetely surpassed 17, so that Goku is an ant compared to him.
- Buu alone can take them all on. And if Bergamo gets annoying with his powers, then he can still turn him into candy.
- Gohan one-shots.
- Base Janemba still required a Ssj3 to get dealt with... he wins.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:10 pm

Who is the strongest character each of these hypothetical fighters could beat:

SSBE Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
SSJ4 Goku (Buu Saga)
UI Omen Goku Black (End of Black arc, scythe)
SSJ Rage Trunks (Cell Games)
Ultimate Gohan (End of Namek arc)
SSG Gogeta (Broly film)
Super Perfect Cell (Kaioken x20)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:59 pm

Sadala Elite wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:10 pm Who is the strongest character each of these hypothetical fighters could beat:

SSBE Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
SSJ4 Goku (Buu Saga)
UI Omen Goku Black (End of Black arc, scythe)
SSJ Rage Trunks (Cell Games)
Ultimate Gohan (End of Namek arc)
SSG Gogeta (Broly film)
Super Perfect Cell (Kaioken x20)
1) Saiyan saga SSBE Vegeta would trash the entirety of Z. He could possibly even trash a good portion of GT.
2) SS4 and SS potara fusion were stated to have similar multipliers, so he would toy with Buuhan just as Super Vegito did.
3) Vegito Blue goes down, Jiren puts an end to his journey
4) Super Perfect Cell, Fat Buu, Kid Buu, maybe Super Buu?. I don't think he can touch the fused Buus
5) Probably Super Perfect Cell.
6) I'm thinking the whole show except for Jiren, current Moro and probably FP SS Broly and Beerus.
7) Most of the buu arc, except for the latter part of the fusion arc, I think.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 pm

- Black has more interesting techniques that would give him the edge at the end.
- Saganbo.
- Ep. 110 Jiren was already stated to be stronger than those two by Shin. And he was reaaaally holding back.
- Vegeta with some trouble.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am

How far would Fused Zamasu go if he joined the Tournament of Power (no immortality/can't turn into Infinite Zamasu)?

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:56 am

1. Assuming the characters are provided their anime exclusive abilities then I'm going with Black. Not only does his power continually increase over time, no one was ever able to successfully counter his replicative gaseous clone permutation from opening a tear in the dimensions.

2. I stopped paying in-depth attention to the power fluctuations some time back after the Black arc. Still, I think Freeza should take it. Saganbo couldn't do anything to a blue tier character. His only noteworthy quality against them was his endurance which isn't going to save him here.

3. I guess Jiren? Can't remember. If Zamasu is able to increase his power then he might take it. Although I guess Vegetto could always amplify his power with Kaioken.

4. Going with Vegeta due to the evolved power state that's comparable to Kaioken x20.

To SupremeKai25:

Probably reaches either Kefla or Jiren before going down.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:37 am

You can "defeat" Buu by beating the hell out of him. Like what Kid Buu did with Fat Buu, or Candy Ball Vegito and Buuhan. Hit could definitely knock him unconscious.
1. 17 for sure. He was blocking blows from Jiren that was meant for SSB kkx20 Goku. He seemed to be more durable and powerful than Golden Frieza after image training. That attack that hurt Jiren in the barrier would be devastating to Goku Black.

2. Goku.

3. This is actually pretty even. I'll give it to the Buu, Piccolo, and 18 because of Buu's techniques and 18's infinite energy though.

4. Future Gohan. Metal Cooler would annihilate him though.

5. Goku and Vegeta

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am How far would Fused Zamasu go if he joined the Tournament of Power (no immortality/can't turn into Infinite Zamasu)?
Aniraza, Hit, Top, and Jiren could all knock him out.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:28 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am How far would Fused Zamasu go if he joined the Tournament of Power (no immortality/can't turn into Infinite Zamasu)?
Aniraza
Hit
Kefla
Goku, Vegeta and, uhhh, 17 ( :thumbdown: )
Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo.

These are the only characters that would stand up to him.

- Aniraza can give him a good run for his money, and I think Zamasu would not be able to put him down without his Grotesque state.
- Hit is far weaker, but that final move he used against Jiren could be useful in order to knock him out. Ssj2 Kefla should be stronger than him at least.
- Goku and Vegeta can take him on smoothly. The same goes for 17 even though it doesn't make sense.
- Dyspo's speed would give him much trouble. Hakaishin Toppo is moderately stronger than him. Jiren's on another level.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:02 pm

He stops at Kelfa or GoD Toppo