The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:25 am

ZombieVito wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:12 am Base Goku [ToP] vs Pure Boo.
Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS].
1st Form Freeza [RoF] vs Dabra.
Present Zamasu vs SS Vegetto [DBZ].
SSR Goku Black [No Scythe] vs Toppo [No GoD form].
Goku, bergamo, freezer, zamasu, toppo

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:58 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:12 am Base Goku [ToP] vs Pure Boo.
Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS].
1st Form Freeza [RoF] vs Dabra.
Present Zamasu vs SS Vegetto [DBZ].
SSR Goku Black [No Scythe] vs Toppo [No GoD form].
- I was gonna say Goku due to the SS3 Gotenks vs Base Vegeta thing, but then pre-ToP Base Goku had a pretty even fight with Fit Buu, who cannot be at the same level as Pure Buu. So, I think Goku needs SS for this.
- Without his ability, I think Buu would end up winning.
- Freeza
- Super Vegito, Present Zamasu is weaker than Future Zamasu who at best can keep up with SS Trunks, who hardly killed Dabura
- Toppo. Pre-Scythe Black is fodder to FT Blue Vegeta.

MORE FIGHTS

-Hypothetical 4th form Freeza(the Shredder form Cooler had) vs SS Vegeta (android arc)

-KKx20 Dragon Fist Base Goku vs 60% Namek Freeza

-Golden King Cold (can't go higher than his 2nd form) vs SS Gogeta (Fusion Reborn)

-Buuhan, Buutenks, Pure Buu, Evil Fat Buu, Ultra Buu vs SS2 Vegito (does he need to go even further or is he as SS2 already enough?)

-Full Power Beerus vs 3rd Omen Goku

-Full Power Beerus vs The Jiren that was about to ring out 3rd Omen Goku

-FPSS Broly vs Omen Goku and SSBE Vegeta (both from the Broly arc)

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Next Battle

Piccolo super VS Piccolo GT
Giru VS Jako
Gotenks VS Superbuu Piccolo
Toppo God VS Broly SSJ

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:52 pm Next Battle

Giru VS Jako
Toppo God VS Broly SSJ
- DBS Piccolo. He trained Gohan and helped him become his ultimate self and even improve that to the point that he defeated Dyspo and in the manga defeated Kefla. GT Piccolo has no feats as of yet.
- Jaco
- Super Buu and Gotenks were pretty even, although in the manga IIRC, Gotenks was clearly stronger. In the anime though, I feel Piccolo's brains would help Buu a lot. The boost wouldn't be dramatic but he would be smarter and even if a little, the gap between Buu and Gotenks would be smaller. I'd say Gotenks still has the power edge, but he would have to go all out to win, no taunts, gimmicks or shenanigans. Piccolo is smart enough to contribute with a winning strategy, so if Gotenks doesn't take this one 100% seriously, he ends up unfusing, or absorbed.
- Toppo.

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:02 am

Kind of weird scenario, but I've been thinking about it for a while:

If Goku knew a technique that worked exactly like Namekian Fusion (except, obviously it would work on Sayians) and used that to fuse with Vegeta instead of Potara earrings, would he be strong enough to defeat Buuhan?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:49 am

Tai Lung wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:52 pm Next Battle

Giru VS Jako
Toppo God VS Broly SSJ
Piccolo form dbs, jako, it goes down exactly as gotenks vs super buu, broly ssj (freezer in the novel says that ssj broly is the strongest enemy he's ever faced)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 pm

Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS; No magic or absorptions].
Bergamo [No ability] vs Basil [Drugged].
Bergamo [No ability] vs Base Gohan [ToP].
Kuririn [ToP] vs Base Gohan [Cell Games].
Roshi [ToP] vs Base Vegeta [Post 1st RoSaT].
18 [ToP] vs FF Freeza [RoF].

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:28 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 pm Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS; No magic or absorptions].
1)Without his ability (even with it) Bergamo showed to be a very God rival to Super Saiyan. Goku and Vegeta that is. When the brothers fought together, there wasn't a clear difference in their power as they all fought equally against Goku and Vegeta, with each one of the Saiyans even fighting against 2 of the brothers at the same time. Bergamo initially proved a match for Base Goku. Then he pushed him back and the brothers were too much. As a SS (like in the Expo) he was on par with Bergamo and Vegeta with Lavender and Basil. Although they both had a slight advantage on the furries. Having Bergamo as the strongest of the three, he is at max power pure SS level. Going Blue against the final attack of theirs was to avoid a beam struggle which could leave Goku and Vegeta with openings. Good Buu could take on an enhanced Basil, who I place above unepmowered Bergamo. So Buu takes it.

2)For the reasons I stated, Basil. It may drain him and cause damage to himself, but if he is fast, he can keep up with his brother and defeat him eventually.

3)I don't think that Base Gohan was much of a fighter at such levels even post training. But, for us to justify his highball to low Blue while Ultimate (however after an undefined number of unknown powerups that work differently than normal powerups) one could say that he would be SS level for his father. If so, then he may or may not lose. A draw or it can go either way.

4)No training that Krillin endured would place him that high. I am bad with the humans, but it's true. No zenkais for them. They aren't Broly and they don't get their potential unleashed again or something. Gohan.

5)I think that Roshi might pull this one off with extreme difficulty. His most powerful Kamehameha at full power could perhaps defeat Vegeta's SS Final Flash. If he goes Grade 2 it might be more difficult. Again, not sure. Roshi, for the sake of consistency.

6)She is strong, but nothing suggests that she is like her brother. Freeza is a beast. She should be above the humans but below Piccolo. Her infinite energy is the key. But FF Freeza doesn't suffer from stamina issues like at 100%. I give it to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More of a question from my part. Depending on how you scale GT, where would you place a hypothetical Baby Saga SS4 Baby Vegeta? Should he control the power of a Golden Great Ape he would be essentially SS4 Vegeta with Adult Baby's power imbued into him. How far can he go? Would he be way too much of a challenge? Would Ultra Full Power SS4 Goku not be enough? (I still believe that SS3 Gotenks would be able to help, but OK, whatever you want Goku :|)
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:28 pm
More of a question from my part. Depending on how you scale GT, where would you place a hypothetical Baby Saga SS4 Baby Vegeta? Should he control the power of a Golden Great Ape he would be essentially SS4 Vegeta with Adult Baby's power imbued into him. How far can he go? Would he be way too much of a challenge? Would Ultra Full Power SS4 Goku not be enough? (I still believe that SS3 Gotenks would be able to help, but OK, whatever you want Goku :|)
As a kid, I thought SS4 was stronger than Golden Ohzaru because of, well nothing really, because I just wanted that to be the case, but a boost after getting a hold of himself was never stated or implied (Baby never commented on SS4 Goku's power being even greater than before when Goku was an ape, as if it didn't change at all, he just points out that he just keeps changing forms, a remark on going from kid to ape to adult).

The SS4 transformation after all is controlling the SS Great Ape form, so I don't think SS4 Vegeta Baby would be stronger than Golden Ohzaru VB, at least not significantly stronger, but he would do better in a fight because of better use of said power.

How would the fight go? well, until Baby attacked Earth and forced Goku to tank the next attack, Goku had the upperhand, the fight was ki-based due to the size difference. In a hand-to-hand combat Goku is better than Baby, so even if SS4 VB was stronger than SS4 Goku, it wouldn't be by that much and a SS4 Goku would outclass him regardless of the edge being on Baby's favour.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:28 pm
ZombieVito wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 pm Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS; No magic or absorptions].
1)Without his ability (even with it) Bergamo showed to be a very God rival to Super Saiyan. Goku and Vegeta that is. When the brothers fought together, there wasn't a clear difference in their power as they all fought equally against Goku and Vegeta, with each one of the Saiyans even fighting against 2 of the brothers at the same time. Bergamo initially proved a match for Base Goku. Then he pushed him back and the brothers were too much. As a SS (like in the Expo) he was on par with Bergamo and Vegeta with Lavender and Basil. Although they both had a slight advantage on the furries. Having Bergamo as the strongest of the three, he is at max power pure SS level. Going Blue against the final attack of theirs was to avoid a beam struggle which could leave Goku and Vegeta with openings. Good Buu could take on an enhanced Basil, who I place above unepmowered Bergamo. So Buu takes it.

2)For the reasons I stated, Basil. It may drain him and cause damage to himself, but if he is fast, he can keep up with his brother and defeat him eventually.

3)I don't think that Base Gohan was much of a fighter at such levels even post training. But, for us to justify his highball to low Blue while Ultimate (however after an undefined number of unknown powerups that work differently than normal powerups) one could say that he would be SS level for his father. If so, then he may or may not lose. A draw or it can go either way.

4)No training that Krillin endured would place him that high. I am bad with the humans, but it's true. No zenkais for them. They aren't Broly and they don't get their potential unleashed again or something. Gohan.

5)I think that Roshi might pull this one off with extreme difficulty. His most powerful Kamehameha at full power could perhaps defeat Vegeta's SS Final Flash. If he goes Grade 2 it might be more difficult. Again, not sure. Roshi, for the sake of consistency.

6)She is strong, but nothing suggests that she is like her brother. Freeza is a beast. She should be above the humans but below Piccolo. Her infinite energy is the key. But FF Freeza doesn't suffer from stamina issues like at 100%. I give it to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Bergamo never rivaled Super Saiyan at all. He only did so in the exhibition match because of his ability. On the ToP he couldn't even hit SS Goku.

4) Gohan by their fight in E85 was already as strong as his Post Z Sword Boo arc self and couldn't one shot Kuririn, so Kuririn did get a big boost before that episode.

5) But this is only base Vegeta.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:16 am

I was wondering about Jiren after surviving MUI Goku, before and after Toppo's pep talk.

Weakened Jiren (pre Nakama Boost) vs Buuhan
Weakened Jiren (pre Nakama Boost) vs SS3 Vegito

Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs SS4 Goku
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Super 17 (post absorbing SS4 Goku's ki)
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Omega Shenron
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs SS4 Gogeta

Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs BoG Beerus
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Hit (U6 tournament)
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Black Rose
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Merged Zamasu

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:16 am I was wondering about Jiren after surviving MUI Goku, before and after Toppo's pep talk.

1-2. Jiren before the boost was taking on a tired ssjgod+ Being and a tired ssjb fighter. So, I would put him in that current level around full power SsjGod Goku at the beginning at of the TOP. So, he slaughters the two.

3-7. Jiren slaughters them all. Was facing off against ssjgod level beings all at once. Probably rose to low ssjb tier.

8. Jiren is able to hold him off, but then Beerus, uses his skills and experience to best the tired hero.

9. Jiren needs to act as fast as possible. Or Hit will beat him.

10. Jiren loses.

11. Jiren loses.

-New Battles-

1. Bergamo (Big) vs Ikari Broly?

2. GoD Toppo vs UI Omen 2 Goku?

3. Light Speed Dyspo vs Hit (111)?

4. Fused Zamasu (no immortality) vs Ssj2 Kefla?

5. M. SsjBerserk Kale vs Base Broly?

6. Gogeta (ssjgod) vs FP Broly?

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:20 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:27 am Ginyu [Tagoma] vs Cell Jr.
Ginyu stomps.
Gohan [Post Z sword] vs Kid Gohan [Cell Games].
Gohan with the sword.
1st Form Freeza [RoF] vs Perfect Cell [Zenkai].
Freeza stomps.
Kuririn [ToP] vs Base Future Trunks [Cell Games].
Kuririn stomps due to hanging with guys who were knocking C18 around.
Tenshinhan [ToP] vs Base Vegeta [Post 1st RoSaT].

Tenshinhan hits him with a Kikoho.
Base Vegeta [BoG] vs 70% Final Form Freeza [Namek].
Vegeta.
Pui Pui vs 1st Form Freeza [Namek].
Freeza blinks. Pui Pui thought 10X Earth’s gravity was somehow impressive and thought it might hinder Vegeta despite getting man handled earlier so even Yamcha or Chaozu would curb-stomp that loser.
Piccolo [ToP] vs Base Goku [U6 tournament].
Goku.
Berserker1921 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:23 am 1. Arale vs FPssj Broly? (I know a weird question)
Arale trolls him.
2. Devilman vs Old Moro? (Can devilman hit him with his beam, before Moro kills him?)
No.
3. 17 vs Younger Moro? (Not Prime)
Probably Moro.
4. Base Gogeta (Cell) vs Fp Cell? (Not SP)
Gogeta should stomp.
5. Hit vs Ssj Broly?
Hit Time Cage GG.
Berserker1921 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:56 am 1. Blue Vegito (Black arc) vs FP Broly?
Broli wins.
2. Ult. Gohan (ToP) vs Ssj berserk Kale?
Gohan.
3. SsjE Vegeta (ToP), Omen Goku (2nd transformation), GoD Toppo, and Ssj2 Kefla vs SsjB Gogeta? (No Kaioken or SSjBE)
Gogeta bodies them.
4. Grand Buu vs Aniraza?
Boo.
5. Jiren (100%) vs all ToP universes teams (no fusions, nothing higher than SsjB power levels)?
Jiren blitzes them all.
DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm The Ginyu Force vs Dr. Gero's door
They can just blast it down.
Shisami vs Android 16
16 flattens his face with Rocket Punch. All Shisami did was hug Base Gohan and it wasn’t even harming him.
SSJ Nappa (Saiyan saga) vs Third Form Freeza
Freeza stomps.
ChiChi vs Spopovich
Chi-Chi in a stomp. Having enough strength to decapitate T-Rexes as an adolescent and getting serious praise from Roshi during the 23rd > defeating someone who literally only had showings of beating up common human thugs prior to their fight.
ToP Piccolo vs Present Zamasu
Makankosappo through the chest.
Anilaza vs SSBE Vegeta
Vegeta.
Perfect Cell vs SSJ Gotenks
Seriously? Gotenks stomps.
Shin vs 3 Cell jrs.
Considering Shin faired better against Fat Majin Boo than Gohan he should have one-shot them all.
End of GT Krillin vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan (Buu saga)
This is ridiculous.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:58 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:56 pm
-New Battles-

1- Ikari Broly. I don't think Bergamo could absorb blue level of power, he was already outclassed by SS Goku.

2- GoD Toppo should take it, even if he can't land a hit on Goku, Goku can't hit Toppo either with that hakai thing going on and Toppo can at least tire him out.

3- I'm going with Hit. Even though Dyspo can put Golden Freeza in a lot of trouble, I'm confident Hit can find a way, again, to defeat Dyspo.

4- SS2 Kefla kills Merged Zamasu.

5- It could go either way, but I'll say Kale. Although losing, she was doing much better than her SS2 friend against a Tired SS God, so she might be strong as a SS3 or above. Broly forced SS Vegeta to go God, so he probaly is SS2-SS3 tier.

6- I think SSG Gogeta is enough for FP Broly

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:01 pm

- Bergamo can't possibly put him down without absorbing his power.
- Basil.
- Base Goku handled him without a problem, Gohan would do the same.
- Gohan.
- Vegeta easy.
- Freeza one-shots.
Koitsukai wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:16 am I was wondering about Jiren after surviving MUI Goku, before and after Toppo's pep talk.

- Jiren still did good against Freeza and 17, Buuhan'd be an insect.
- See above.

- GT, pass.
- See above.
- See above.
- See above.
- See above.

- Beerus.
- Hit fairly easily.
- Black fairly easily.
- Zamasu very easily.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:09 pm

-New Battles-

[/quote]

- Ikari Broly very easily.
- I think it's safe to say that GoD Toppo, by the time he appeared, was stroger than everyone who had been fighting in the stage (Jiren included, of course because he was holding back).
- Hit's only chance is the Time Cage. If he fails, he's out.
But, if this happens randomly and not in a tournament... Dyspo gets killed.
- This Kefla rivaled UI Omen. She obliterates Zamasu.
- Kale.
- Gogeta.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:16 pm

U7 goes with this 10 fellas to the ToP, can they defeat U11 and win the tournament?

Rules:
-Goku has no MUI, he can only go up to Omen.
-No fusions allowed

Goku (Omen but no MUI)
Vegeta
Gohan
Future Trunks
Piccolo
Broly
Buuhan
Freeza
Super Perfect Cell

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Goku (with a Fruit of the Tree of Might) VS Omega Shenron. - Goku

1. Hypothetical Broly (BoG) vs Beerus (BoG)? - Beerus
2. Ssj4 Goku (Shadow Dragons) vs Ssj3 Vegito (Buu)? - Goku
3. Uub (end of Z) vs base Cabba (U6)? - Cabba
4. Hypothetical SsjBE Vegeta and KKx20 Goku (Broly) vs Ssj Broly? - Goku and Vegeta, maybe
5. Prime Moro vs GoD Toppo? - Moro, probably
6. Golden Frieza (Broly) vs Merged Zamasu (no immortality)? - Zamasu
7. Old Moro vs Super17? - Moro
8. SP Cell vs Bojack? - Cell
9. Hypothetical 17 (Buu) vs Buuhan (no absorbing)? - Buuhan
10. 100% Jiren (Not LB) vs 12 Gods of destruction, weakest to strongest. Can’t rest between matches. Does he clear it and if not, how many does he take down, before he goes down? - IMO 4, maybe 5

Kid Buu vs SS3 Goku and SS2 Vegeta (fighting together, can they kill him without resorting to the genki dama?) - Kid Buu
SS2 Gohan vs Perfect Cell + 7 Super Perfect Cell Jrs (no SP Cell, the regular one, but with the aid of SP Cell's offsprings) - Gohan
Toppo vs Hit (no god mode, no killing) - Toppo
LSS2 Kale(or whatever it was that evolved form of LSS) vs SS4 Goku - Goku
DBS Base Broly vs Buuhan - Broly

Super Buu (Vegito absorbed, not SS Vegito, still with full access to his power) VS Goku (100% Super Saiyan 3), Ultimate Gohan (powered up to the very limit), Vegeta (empowered Super Saiyan 2), Gotenks (Super Saiyan 3) - Buu
Buuhan (not Enraged) VS Goku and Vegeta (beginning of the ToP, Saiyans Beyond God/Base) - Goku and Vegeta
Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, with the same gap in power with the protagonists but in the Broly arc) VS Broly (fully powered Base) - Goku Black
Cabba (U6 arc, Kaio Ken×4) VS Perfect Cell (full power) - Cell
Goku (Super Saiyan God, mid FT arc) VS Omega Shenron (max power) - Goku
Baby Vegeta (Golden Great Ape) VS Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, mid FT arc) - Black
Baby Vegeta (Strongest Form 2) VS Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, beginning of the FT arc, post-Goku fight) - Black
Goku (Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4, Baby Arc) VS Super 17 (no pumped up) - without absorptions, Goku
Super Hearts (Peak) VS Broly (Wrathful Stage II/Ikari) - Hearts
Broly (FP Super Saiyan) VS Neo Merged Zamasu (Halo form) - Broly
Hit (U6 arc, Pure Progress/Improvement, post KK×10 Kamehameha) VS Super Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron) - Hit
Z Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan 4, Max Power, post-Buu saga) VS Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue, BoG) - Vegeta
Toppo (Aura of a God/Base, mid-ToP) VS Merged Zamasu (Half-Corrupted/Grotesque, end of FT arc) - Zamasu
Majin Buu (divine power unleashed, Daikaioshin/Grand Supreme Kai control) VS Goku Black (Enraged Super Saiyan Rose) - Black, probably
Vegito (Perfected Super Saiyan Blue, end of FT arc) VS Supressed Jiren (ep. 110) VS Goku (1st Ultra Instinct Omen) - Vegito
Vegeks:Xeno (Super Saiyan 3, Demigra Assault) VS Goku (Super Saiyan Blue, post-ToP) - Vegeks, probably
Vegito:Xeno/Gogeta:Xeno (Super Saiyan 2, Demigra Assault) VS Super Yi Xing Long:Xeno Demon God (Demon God Omega Shenron Xeno) - Super Yi Xing Long
Fin (post Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta absorbed) VS Trunks:Xeno (Super Saiyan God, Demigra Assault) - Trunks, probably
Trunks:Xeno (Super Saiyan 4, Demigra Assault) VS Broly (Wrathful Stage I/Ikari) - Trunks
Vegeta's empowered Blue Evolution Big Bang Attack VS GoD Toppo's Hakai ball - Toppo's Hakai ball
MUI Goku's Supreme/Strongest Kamehameha VS Gogeta Blue's Full Force Kamehameha - MUI Goku
Jiren's Force Impact VS Ultra Instinct Omen Goku's Perfect Soaring Fist (the Shockwave against Kefla) - Jiren's attack

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:41 pm

1) ToP Piccolo vs Super Buu - Piccolo
2) in the event that Piccolo wins and Buu absorbs Gotenks or Gohan:
ToP Piccolo vs Buutenks -
Piccolo
ToP Piccolo vs Buuhan - Piccolo
3)in the event that Buu absorbs ToP Piccolo: ToP Buccolo vs Vegito (base, SS, SS2, whatever he needs) - Buccolo
4) in the event that Buuhan absorbs ToP Piccolo: ToP Piccolo Buuhan vs Vegito (base, SS, SS2, whatever he needs) - Piccolo/Buuhan

Base Goku [ToP] vs Pure Boo. - Boo
Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS]. - Boo
1st Form Freeza [RoF] vs Dabra. - Freeza
Present Zamasu vs SS Vegetto [DBZ]. - Vegetto
SSR Goku Black [No Scythe] vs Toppo [No GoD form]. - Toppo

-Hypothetical 4th form Freeza(the Shredder form Cooler had) vs SS Vegeta (android arc) - Vegeta
-KKx20 Dragon Fist Base Goku vs 60% Namek Freeza - Freeza
-Golden King Cold (can't go higher than his 2nd form) vs SS Gogeta (Fusion Reborn) - Gogeta
-Buuhan, Buutenks, Pure Buu, Evil Fat Buu, Ultra Buu vs SS2 Vegito (does he need to go even further or is he as SS2 already enough?) - Vegetto (he probably don't need SS2)
-Full Power Beerus vs 3rd Omen Goku - Beerus
-Full Power Beerus vs The Jiren that was about to ring out 3rd Omen Goku - Beerus
-FPSS Broly vs Omen Goku and SSBE Vegeta (both from the Broly arc) - Goku and Vegeta

Piccolo super VS Piccolo GT - Piccolo Super
Giru VS Jako - Jako
Gotenks VS Superbuu Piccolo - Gotenks
Toppo God VS Broly SSJ - Toppo

If Goku knew a technique that worked exactly like Namekian Fusion (except, obviously it would work on Sayians) and used that to fuse with Vegeta instead of Potara earrings, would he be strong enough to defeat Buuhan? - yes, IMO

Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS; No magic or absorptions]. - Boo
Bergamo [No ability] vs Basil [Drugged]. - Basil
Bergamo [No ability] vs Base Gohan [ToP]. - Bergamo
Kuririn [ToP] vs Base Gohan [Cell Games]. - Gohan
Roshi [ToP] vs Base Vegeta [Post 1st RoSaT]. - Vegeta
18 [ToP] vs FF Freeza [RoF]. - Freeza

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:25 am

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:16 pm U7 goes with this 10 fellas to the ToP, can they defeat U11 and win the tournament?

Rules:
-Goku has no MUI, he can only go up to Omen.
-No fusions allowed

Goku (Omen but no MUI)
Vegeta
Gohan
Future Trunks
Piccolo
Broly
Buuhan
Freeza
Super Perfect Cell
They lose, if broly can't access Ssjfp. Cell and buuhan aren't a factor, the are too weak to even hope to do something to the big players.
For future trunks, it is a lot of he can fight with hit or dyspo