The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:49 pm

More fights

-Burta vs Jeece
-Burta vs Reecome
-Jeece vs Reecome
-Reecome, Burta, Jeece vs Ginyu
-Ginyu Tokusentai vs Cooler Kikousentai (that is 5 vs 3)
-Future Zamasu (no immortality) vs DBS 17.
- Super17 arc SS2 Gogeta vs Super 17 (after killing 18 and Kid Goku)
-FT arc Vegito Blue vs ToP SSBKKx20 Goku (between 2nd and 3rd Omen)

-If Goku's SSB was a match for Jiren's Full Power(not shirtless Jiren):

-SS2 Goku vs Merged Zamasu (no immortality)
-Base Goku vs Golden Freeza
-MUI Goku vs Whis

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:50 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:58 pm
p-hyvo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:30 am
Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:12 am

But Frieza's golden form is equal to God base Goku turning SSJ Blue. God transformations are broken and no way is the Golden Frieza form just 10x Frieza's base. By your logic Goku going from base to blue is an increase of 10x? that makes no sense. My point is SSJ god is already too much and if Goku got it on Namek he would be in a different level of power. SSJ Blue is 10x stronger than that. Golden Frieza provides a similar boost to SSJ Blue
In dbs, God base = God of you mean the beyond God form, that existed at the time of ROF blue>>>God=BG>>>base. Explain Better what do you mean. And still, ssb = god or bg x50v, at least in the anime
my point is SSJ Blue is 10x the SSJ god form. Goku in base retains the power of SSJ god and can go SSJ god on top of that. Meaning SSJ blue is equal to SSJ godX SSJ godX 10. Meaning Golden Frieza's multiplier is greater than 10 by a lot. Also I think the anime Goku explains that SSJ god is one tenth of SSJ blue's power in the anime. And absolutley no. Base Goku ROF> BOG SSJ GOD Goku like not even disputable as it is stated Goku retains the SSJ God power in his base
Rof base Goku was infact beyond God, non the less.and no such statement Is made about ssb in the anime. Multipliers were never explalined , but from the fight with kefla se can get that It Is infact a x50 or maybe even more

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:03 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:50 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:58 pm
p-hyvo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:30 am

In dbs, God base = God of you mean the beyond God form, that existed at the time of ROF blue>>>God=BG>>>base. Explain Better what do you mean. And still, ssb = god or bg x50v, at least in the anime
my point is SSJ Blue is 10x the SSJ god form. Goku in base retains the power of SSJ god and can go SSJ god on top of that. Meaning SSJ blue is equal to SSJ godX SSJ godX 10. Meaning Golden Frieza's multiplier is greater than 10 by a lot. Also I think the anime Goku explains that SSJ god is one tenth of SSJ blue's power in the anime. And absolutley no. Base Goku ROF> BOG SSJ GOD Goku like not even disputable as it is stated Goku retains the SSJ God power in his base
Rof base Goku was infact beyond God, non the less.and no such statement Is made about ssb in the anime. Multipliers were never explalined , but from the fight with kefla se can get that It Is infact a x50 or maybe even more
That's fair I guess because base Kefla was fighting with God Goku pretty fairly but Kefla I think is a bad guide for power scaling due to her inexplicable power. Fair point nonetheless

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:40 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:49 pm More fights

-Burta vs Jeece
-Burta vs Reecome
-Jeece vs Reecome

-MUI Goku vs Whis
1. I would say Burter and Jeice are fairly equal, with Burter holding an advantage due to his speed.
2. Not sure. I'd guess Recoome is the stronger of the two and could tank enough of Burter's attacks to pin him down.
3. Recoome, I'd say. Jeice doesn't have massive speed to aid him.
4. Ginyu would ultimately win this fight, but would require to take things seriously.
5. The Cooler Squad was designed to be the Ginyus, but better. Still, I'd say the Ginyu Tokusentai's better teamwork would give them the win.
6. DBS 17. Future Zamasu is only as strong as SSj2 Trunks, after all.
7. Super 17, I'd say, but not by much. Super17 was strong enough to legitimately beat SSj4 Goku, so a Gogeta whose Vegeta's was not a SSj4 would not be able to defeat him with lesser forms, imo
8. Vegito Blue. Goku never got that close to his UI Omens level of power just in Blue, even with the KK.

9. Bonus Round
9.1 He would lose horribly. Merged Zamasu was not a weak enemy at all. Goku's SSj2 would be considerably weaker than his normal SSB, the difference is that great, even if his SSB power were equal to the top GoDs
9.2 Same as before. Just because his SSB is equal to Jiren, does not mean his Base would be anywhere near what is known as normal SSB level. The difference between base and ssb is gigantic.
9.3 Now that's a tricky one. As I see it, he would be essentialy a GoD using a perfected Ultra Instinct. I'd say...... Strong enough to challenge an Angel. To defeat Whis? Maybe not so much, Angels do have more to them than just UI after all.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:59 pm

Here's mine:

3rd UI Omen Goku vs SSG Gogeta (DBS)

Ultimate Gohan (Manga) vs SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc Anime)

SSB Vegeta (Post-ToP Anime) vs SSJ1 Kefla (ToP Anime)

Krillin (ToP Anime) vs Super Perfect Cell

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:21 am

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:49 pm More fights

-Burta vs Jeece
-Burta vs Reecome
-Jeece vs Reecome

-MUI Goku vs Whis
The difference is minimal that Burter takes it by speed.
The difference is minimal that Reccome takes it by endurance.
The difference is minimal that Jeece takes it by ki control.
Ginyu wins with mid difficulty.
Cooler squad takes this with mid difficulty.
17 finger flicks. Regular Zamasu is SS2 tier.
Gogeta.
Goku doesn't get stronger in the ToP outside of unlocking more power of the UI form. SS Vegetto finger flicks.
Zamasu needs his corrupted form to win.
Pretty much a stalemate. Goku wins because of skill after a long and hard battle.
Goku finger flicks.
Sadala Elite wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:59 pm Here's mine:

Goku spanks Gogeta making him defuse.
Gohan unless Trunks pulls the Genki Sword.
Kefla blinks and Vegeta explodes.
Imperfect Cell one shots him.
Last edited by ZombieVito on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:23 am

1- Nice one. I'm going with 3rd Omen. That Goku was fighting on par with Jiren's full power that probably surpasses Beerus. That is also true for FPSS Broly, who was outclassed by SSB Gogeta but given his endurance he should be too much for SSG. So Godgeta would not enter the Beerus tier while Goku would.

2- I'm assuming Manga Kefla is blue tier due to Kale's previous rampage, in that case I think Gohan would defeat Trunks.

3- I'm inclined to say Vegeta but it could go either way.

4- Cell hands down.

Zarely
Banned

Post by Zarely » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Base Goku Black vs Base Kefla

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 pm

Zarely wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:58 pm Base Goku Black vs Base Kefla
With his scythe or without? Because he wins easily with it. Though Base Black at his peak without it could still win with high difficulty.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:28 pm

Base Black isn't even on par with SSG Goku. He only landed one kick to SSB Vegeta, who reacted at first and then brushed it off. He would need Rosé to actually defeat Base Kefla.

Hmmm. Good question. I'd say 3rd Omen Goku, he was matching Jiren at a power where he had literal Gods of Destruction as peers. The difference from God to Blue is big enough that, having SSG Gogeta standing a chance or even winning, would make SSB Gogeta unnecessarily strong.

Ultimate Gohan, easily. SSj Kefla might be weaker than in the anime, but she was still at the very least a very strong SSB-tier character.

lolnope. Vegeta would get bodied by Kefla at her full power, even with Evolution.

Yeah, sorry, can't see Krillin taking on any form of Cell anytime soon.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Let's have some Piccolo matches.

Piccolo [Cell Games arc] vs SSG2 Vegeta [Post 1st RoSaT].
Piccolo [Cell Games arc] vs SS Goku [Post RoSaT; When he displayed his "around half power" to Korin].
Piccolo [Boo arc] vs Perfect Cell [vs SSG2 Vegeta/SSG3 Future Trunks].
Piccolo [Beerus arc] vs Cell Junior.
Piccolo [RoF arc] vs SS Future Trunks [After killing Future Cell].
Piccolo [U6 arc] vs Shin.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:50 am

Thani wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:28 pm
Base Black isn't even on par with SSG Goku. He only landed one kick to SSB Vegeta, who reacted at first and then brushed it off. He would need Rosé to actually defeat Base Kefla.

Hmmm. Good question. I'd say 3rd Omen Goku, he was matching Jiren at a power where he had literal Gods of Destruction as peers. The difference from God to Blue is big enough that, having SSG Gogeta standing a chance or even winning, would make SSB Gogeta unnecessarily strong.

Ultimate Gohan, easily. SSj Kefla might be weaker than in the anime, but she was still at the very least a very strong SSB-tier character.

lolnope. Vegeta would get bodied by Kefla at her full power, even with Evolution.

Yeah, sorry, can't see Krillin taking on any form of Cell anytime soon.
Um, no.

GoD Toppo > SSJ2 Kefla
SSBE Vegeta > GoD Toppo
Therefore SSBE Vegeta > SSJ2 Kefla.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:20 am

ZombieVito wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm Let's have some Piccolo matches.

Piccolo [Cell Games arc] vs SS Goku [Post RoSaT; When he displayed his "around half power" to Korin].
1- I'd like to believe Piccolo got strong enough to take him.
2- I'm going with Goku here.
3- I don't think Piccolo got strong enough to fight any Perfect Cell version. At best I see him holding his own for a while through strategy and technique.
4- He should've closed the gap there was like 10 years ago
5- He could've taken Frost if it weren't for that needle, DBZ Trunks goes down.
6- I'm not so sure he couldn't have done it in the Buu arc. Definitely can in DBS though.

Zarely
Banned

Post by Zarely » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:36 am

Sadala Elite wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 pm With his scythe or without? Because he wins easily with it. Though Base Black at his peak without it could still win with high difficulty.
Base Goku Black didn't have a scythe did he?
Thani wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:28 pm Base Black isn't even on par with SSG Goku. He only landed one kick to SSB Vegeta, who reacted at first and then brushed it off. He would need Rosé to actually defeat Base Kefla.
Why would you think that? Base Kefla speed blitzed God Goku and Base Goku Black speed blitzed Blue Vegeta. He also took a pummeling without much effect.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:50 am

Because Base Black didn't do any damage to Blue Vegeta as well. There are many cases of weaker fighters getting a sucker punch on unsurmountably stronger foes. Case in point, Piccolo decking Freeza's face, Trunks sending Majin Buu flying, and Vegeta "pummeling" Beerus in BoG. Vegeta wailed on Black, was surprised he was stronger than before, got sucker kicked and took no damage, and was still confident he could take on his Rosé form. Considering both him and Goku did relatively well against Black in Rosé, they weren't so far apart. Going from Goku's SS2 to stronger or on par with SSB is simply ridiculous and obviously not what Toei intended with the narrative - unless you're suggesting that Vegeta's base became stronger than his own previous SSB level after he came back and whooped Black's ass in Rosé.

As for Vegeta, again, I disagree. Toppo is indeed treated as on the same level as SSj2 Kefla and was indeed defeated by Vegeta in Blue Evolution, but two things: after that he was STILL regarded as, again, as powerful as Goku's SSBKKx20 and prior to his victory over Toppo was also regarded at that level of power (nevermind the fact that Toppo was only defeated after Vegeta using his Final Explosion, an attack that is supposed to sacrifice his own life in order to push his power magnitudes above his own weight class). And he obviously got blatantly stronger after his little internal monologue. So either Toppo is NOT as strong as Kefla, who in her SSj1 defeated SSBKKx20 Goku, or Vegeta's power up was temporary since once again he performed on par with Goku against Jiren.

Okay, so. The weird thing is that after fusing with Kami and fighting 17, Piccolo's role became something more of a support one. Case in point, he was never actually stated to have become stronger nor shown to. Even way into the RoF arc. Hell, even way into his fight with Frost there was no indication, he simply did better against Frost because of his smarts and because his opponent had already taken a beating from Goku.

1. Vegeta. Piccolo got stronger, yes, but it still sounded that he didn't improve all that much compared to Vegeta and Trunks. Maaaybe hold his own somewhat.
2. Goku again, since he was already stronger than Vegeta at that level.
3. Piccolo couldn't react to Dabura in time, and considering it was never stated or shown he got much stronger when compared to his Cell games self, I'd say Cell still takes it. As for Vegeta and Trunks, well, I'd break a leg and say he could hold his own somewhat.
4. Again, Piccolo was never shown or stated to be close to the saiyans characters in power. But he did hold his own against a Jr, so perhaps he could best one.
5. Like yikes, this is the WORST Piccolo has been. He was supposedly weaker than MEGA-RUSTY SSj Gohan, who by all means should be weaker than even his rusty Buu arc self, who was weaker than his Cell Games self. I sincerely doubt he could beat that Future Trunks, who was implied to have either mastered Super Saiyan at that point or was using Grade 2, like Vegeta.
6. Shin is in that weird place between SSj and SSj2, if his boasting of being able to kill Freeza in one blow is to be taken seriously. By U6, I'd say Piccolo should be able to fight and believably beat Shin on a fair match.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:23 am

1. Piccolo [Cell Games arc] vs SSG2 Vegeta [Post 1st RoSaT] -- I give it to Piccolo as a resounding victory. Confirmation from Goku of his inability to fight Perfect Cell shouldn't even be necessary if he can't take a precedent of power that's already several character iterations weaker.

2. Piccolo [Cell Games arc] vs SS Goku [Post RoSaT; When he displayed his "around half power" to Korin] -- I might give this one to Piccolo as well but it's much closer. In my mind, he would hold a moderate power advantage but not one big enough to where Goku couldn't overcome it with tactical ingenuity and technique.

3. Piccolo [Boo arc] vs Perfect Cell [vs SSG2 Vegeta/SSG3 Future Trunks] -- Assuming this is the same iteration that initially fought Goku, I give it to Piccolo. My own person projections have him overtaking the Cell Jrs from 7 years ago. It may not be a completely 1-sided fight but the advantage will be clearly held by the Namekian, in my opinion.

4. Piccolo [Beerus arc] vs Cell Junior -- BOG Piccolo is almost completely unknown as a power quantity. Still, my answer to #3 should help clarify my thoughts on this one. It may or may not be a difficult battle but I have Piccolo winning.

5. Piccolo [RoF arc] vs SS Future Trunks [After killing Future Cell] -- ROF is a badly mismanaged mess. Someone else mentioned it but Piccolo was portrayed as being weaker than an out of shape base Gohan. It doesn't make sense at a first glance. I can only theorise that some leftover power amount from the Ultimate state was able to make Gohan substantially more powerful than anyone there outside of Freeza. We do see him in a sort of transitional state with his eyes changing colour partly through the ritual when he made his power outburst at how long it was taking. Maybe he retained some semblance of the ritual's unlock akin to that?

What this means for Piccolo is that it preserves his status which means he should win here.

6. Piccolo [U6 arc] vs Shin -- Since Shin doesn't appear to train much if at all, I have Piccolo taking it. Regardless if the fight was already lost or not, he was hanging in there against an opponent whom Vegeta afterwards needed to transform against in order to defeat. You could argue that while Frost was outmatched against SSJ Goku, it wasn't exactly a casual flick of the wrist that left him crippled. Goku was having to exert himself to a degree in order to defend and attack.

Past scenes such as early BOG SSJ Goku challenging Kid Buu in the image training carry their own implications. Piccolo could be powerful enough to take some of the iterations of Buu by the U6 tournament arc.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:53 pm

New fights

1. 7/3 (dyspo/bergamo) vs 17 and Gohan?

2. Yamcha (Moro) vs Goku (namek, no Ssj)?

3. 7/3 (Broly) vs Goku and Vegeta (no ultra Instinct, Broly arc)?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:53 pm New fights

1. 7/3 (dyspo/bergamo) vs 17 and Gohan?

2. Yamcha (Moro) vs Goku (namek, no Ssj)?

3. 7/3 (Broly) vs Goku and Vegeta (no ultra Instinct, Broly arc)?
1) I think post ToP humans can win.
2) I think Yamcha can win this if Goku does not use kaioken.
3) The saiyan's teamwork is too much for a character without Broly's endurance.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:47 am

A little unconventional but, who is the strongest character Tien(Buu saga) can beat? (without Tri beam explaining the victory)
Essentially who is Tien able to keep up with? I would say at best base Goku because personally I would say Base Goku is like 22M-45M. That is still high balling Tien however

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:05 am

I don't think Tenshinhan can fight with any SS. To me he beats everybody from the Namek saga and peaks vs the initial FF Freeza that base Goku matched. Beyond that level I believe he would struggle.
Probably the best he can do is take a beating vs 50% Namek Freeza.