The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Mad Swami » Fri May 22, 2020 3:15 pm

TobyS wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:30 am
Mad Swami wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:03 pm Piccolo (Buu saga) vs Dabura

Tien (Buu saga) Vs 50% Frieza. Tri beam can not be used or at least not neo tri beam.

Gohan Ultimate (Buu saga) Vs Final form Frieza RoF

SSJ2 Goku (Baby saga) Vs Buutenks
Piccolo loses 10/10 times but it's not a total stomp.
So we know BoG Goku is not much stronger than Buu Goku, his base was weaker than 100% Freeza.
Goku must have been at most 80% of Freeza for Beerus to not think it at all possible for Goku to have won even by luck or skill.

So it depends on how much you think Tenshinhan caught up to Base Goku over the years.

Theoretically you could have
Freeza 100% 100
Base Goku 80
Tenshinhan 60
Freeza 50% 50

But realistically that's perhaps highballing Ten and Goku there.

I think Ten loses 10/10 times.

He'd need any of the following conditions to win every time.

1. Tenshinhan has Kaioken
2. Tenshinhan is allowed Kikoho
3. Freeza was using that 1% ish he used initially in fourth form.

But 50% is too much for Buu saga Ten. Moro arc Ten would have more chance but even then I think he'd perhaps need one of the three conditions above.

I think Gohan could take the first form Freeza, they seemed to think Gohan or Mr Buu would be enough before they knew Freeza was only in first form and Gohan had been slacking.

But final form in the anime is too much.

GTs scaling makes no sense. And isn't consistent and thus compatible.

If base really is Ss3 then 50x then 2x on top probably makes him compatible to forms of Buu.
I agree with all of these

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat May 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:31 pm
Mhm

In terms of Freeza. What I mean is this: Cooler was introduced while already using his Final Form. We can assume that he has a 100% Final that we never got to see, but he instead used his 4th form. The one that actually boosted his power beyond what he could probably do at 100%.

So I believe that this translates to the Golden forms too.

Golden Form (used in RoF) = ultimate evolution on top of the 50% final. With room for improvement.

True golden form = ultimate evolution on top of 100% final. But it actually has no issues as a form.

Cooler's golden form = it should be evolutionary speaking, superior to the True golden form, since it's applied on top of a form which itself surpasses the normal limitations of power for Freeza's race.

So it all boils down to how many times stronger do you think Cooler gets when using his special form, in comparison to his 100%.

It should apply to the golden forms too ig.
I see, so a 5th form Golden Freeeza. He should win easily vs Aniraza.

And while I should re-watch the Cooler movie, IIRC, "base" Cooler was getting beaten by base Goku (I think he started using KK after Cooler transformed), then goes 5th and only SS could touch him. The boost of his 5th form should be less than 50x because he wasn't a match for SS, although it could be 50x if Cooler is actually a bit weaker than base Goku.
So, assuming this Goku is similar to the one in Namek, only killing Freeza with the genki dama(plus zenkai after that huge fight) we could say Goku was around 4M, and Cooler maybe 3.5M? ending up in 5th form at 175M and SS Goku at 200M. Seems like the kind of gap the movie portrayed.

Freeza's FF form was also around that PL when the fight started and his 100% was 120M. So, Cooler's should be around that as well. Like I said, haven't watched that movie in a long time, I could be very wrong.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:02 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:48 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:31 pm
Mhm

In terms of Freeza. What I mean is this: Cooler was introduced while already using his Final Form. We can assume that he has a 100% Final that we never got to see, but he instead used his 4th form. The one that actually boosted his power beyond what he could probably do at 100%.

So I believe that this translates to the Golden forms too.

Golden Form (used in RoF) = ultimate evolution on top of the 50% final. With room for improvement.

True golden form = ultimate evolution on top of 100% final. But it actually has no issues as a form.

Cooler's golden form = it should be evolutionary speaking, superior to the True golden form, since it's applied on top of a form which itself surpasses the normal limitations of power for Freeza's race.

So it all boils down to how many times stronger do you think Cooler gets when using his special form, in comparison to his 100%.

It should apply to the golden forms too ig.
I see, so a 5th form Golden Freeeza. He should win easily vs Aniraza.

And while I should re-watch the Cooler movie, IIRC, "base" Cooler was getting beaten by base Goku (I think he started using KK after Cooler transformed), then goes 5th and only SS could touch him. The boost of his 5th form should be less than 50x because he wasn't a match for SS, although it could be 50x if Cooler is actually a bit weaker than base Goku.
So, assuming this Goku is similar to the one in Namek, only killing Freeza with the genki dama(plus zenkai after that huge fight) we could say Goku was around 4M, and Cooler maybe 3.5M? ending up in 5th form at 175M and SS Goku at 200M. Seems like the kind of gap the movie portrayed.

Freeza's FF form was also around that PL when the fight started and his 100% was 120M. So, Cooler's should be around that as well. Like I said, haven't watched that movie in a long time, I could be very wrong.
Interesting. I don't think you are incorrect tbh. Iirc Cooler in 4th form was stated at 270 Million?

Either way, SS Goku should be above him. But even so, Cooler should get a power up of a couple dozen times in his form.

It would be interesting to see this kind of form rival and be stronger or as strong as Blue Evolution and Omen. It would certainly make someone like Cooler a relevant opponent and Freeza could aim for a new power to return to the game himself.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed May 27, 2020 1:45 am

RoF SSG Goku vs BoG Beerus
U6 SSG Goku vs BoG Beerus
BoG Beerus vs Goku Black SS Rose

BoG SSG Goku takes on GT, how does he do?
-Vegeta Baby
-Ohzaru Baby
-Super 17
-SS4 Vegeta
-Suu shenron
-Ih shenron
-Omega

Enraged SS2 Vegeta vs Kid Buu / Super Buu

Zamasu during the Buu arc swaps bodies with Goku with the SDBs. How does he do during the Buu arc?
Black vs SS3 Gotenks.
Black vs Ultimate Gohan
Black vs Buuhan.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:38 am

Koitsukai wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:45 am RoF SSG Goku vs BoG Beerus

-Vegeta Baby
-Ohzaru Baby
-Super 17
-SS4 Vegeta
-Suu shenron
-Ih shenron
-Omega

Zamasu during the Buu arc swaps bodies with Goku with the SDBs. How does he do during the Buu arc?
Black vs SS3 Gotenks.
Black vs Ultimate Gohan
Black vs Buuhan.
1)I'm pretty confident that RoF God Goku can push the Destroyer 'beyond his limits' of 100% etc. But seeing how we know that he far exceeds anything until the ToP, he will still win (Beerus).

2)Same as before. But Goku is a tad stronger now.

3)This is an interesting match. Assuming that Black can go all the way up to Enraged Rose, I think he gives Beerus a good run for his cash. But, the problem is that he can be hakai'd. Again, Beerus will take it.

All these 3 match ups are way above Beerus' 100% ceiling in BoG, but I doubt he would not unleash more power to defeat them in a battle scenario

4)This may be, or may be not, a superior power up to standard SSG. I will, however, use a SSG multiplier a bit superior to the normal one to compare it. Imma say that these are tough opponents. For me Bases of GT are equal with Super either in the beginning of RoF or the FT Arc (if we consider that between BoG and Buu saga, Goku and Co. got slightly stronger). So Goku defeats Baby even at strongest form 2, defeats GGA Baby with some effort and goes all out against S17. SS4 Vegeta is the real deal and may be able to defeat him. Same goes for Ice and Nuova. They actually scale a bit below SS4 Vegeta. But Goku has no way of defeating Omega. As I said, if the bases are equal from another point, then he will be able to do damage, not defeat, so around the FT Arc, SSG Goku should be able to defeat Omega with mid dif.

5)Enraged SS2 Vegeta takes out kid Buu. But he will have to be quick, which is difficult with such an opponent. Unless if he can maintain the form for as long as he wishes. He can probably take out Super Buu too, but it's up to debate.

6)Black is easily above full power SS3 Goku. Can he close the gap with Gotenks tho. My answer is yes. Even if Goku hasn't experienced God Ki himself yet, Zamasu is, by all means, a deity. Black is in Saiyan Beyond God status and channels strength that can boost him to SSG levels, even by Buu saga terms. Will need some time to adjust his strength however. But Gotenks lacks any sense of meaningful experience and Black will use him as a stepping stone to go higher.

7)This will be a super interesting match up and I can see it ending in stalemate. Gohan can probably force Black back despite his evolution. Albeit he will receive plenty of damage. But even if he defeats Black in the battle, he can probably experience a zenkai after that. And we know how these work. But I say stalemate.

8)One of the only meaningful threats to Black, even at full power. Enraged Buuhan will cause even more trouble. But Black can eventually overcome him by tapping into all his reserves. If the 2 other fights took place before this one, Black is more than ready to win. If they didn't he gets kinda destroyed. So it depends. But if he fought all 3 battles and has powered up, he is ready to challenge Super Vegito.
P O W E R

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Thu May 28, 2020 1:27 am

SSG Goku (Broly film) vs A17 (ToP)

SSJ1 Goku (Start of BoG) vs Piccolo (RoF)

Base Gohan (Start of GT) vs Kid Buu

SSJR Goku Black (in his prime w/scythe) vs Wrathful Broly

Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs Buuhan

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu May 28, 2020 2:28 am

Sadala Elite wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:27 am SSG Goku (Broly film) vs A17 (ToP)

1- 17 but not easy.
2- SS Goku. Piccolo has been surpassed by super saiyans since before the Cell Game, and Goku never stopped improving.
3- Kid Buu one shots just like base Goku did to Gohan and Goten together.
4- Broly wins after a hard fight.
5- If Cell can endure that much KK he wins. How much stronger are these people at the buu arc than SS2 Gohan? 10 times? 15 times stronger than that? 100x is enough.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu May 28, 2020 5:06 pm

God Goku, 17 is only SS3 tier at most.
Goku, Piccolo would need to be Moro arc to win imo.
Gohan was said to still train, and SS is on top of mystic, so he slaughters kid buu.
Black.
Cell, 100x a low ss2 tier character is too much.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:13 pm

• Super Hearts vs Toppo
  • Kamioren vs Goku Black (Enraged SSRose)
  • Ultimate Gohan vs Broly (Wrathful I)
  • Lagss vs Elder Moro (No energy absobrtions)
  • Golden Cooler vs Hit (can use Time Cage if needed, Improvement and awakened power allowed)
  • Kefla (Base) vs Future Trunks (SS2 Rage)
  • Saganbo (Slightly Empowered), Goku (SS3), Broly (full power Base), Koichiarator vs Vegeta (Hypothetical SS4)
  • Brianne de Chateau (Final Form), Kakunsa, Rosie, Kamikaze Fireball Maiden dudes vs Trio de Dangers (Bergamo can get huge), Frost (100% Final), Kasheral, Monna
  • Fit Buu vs Freeza (50% Final)
  • Anilaza vs Merged Zamasu (Halo form)
  • Cumber (SS3FP) vs Toppo (GoD), Vegeta (SSB Evolution)
P O W E R

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri May 29, 2020 6:41 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 am
  • Moro (Elder, Powered Up) vs Neo Merged Zamasu (Halo form, Core Warrior)
  • Freeza (Augmented Golden Form, like the one used by Cooler) vs Anilaza (1st Form)
  • Goku Black (Enraged SSRose, Fruit from the Tree of Might consumed) vs Goku (SSB KK×20
  • Hearts (Super) vs Toppo (Aura of God, not anime Base)
  • Cumber (Golden Great Ape) vs Kamioren (Ultimate)
  • Saganbo (Slightly empowered) vs Kale (Controlled SS) and Caulifla (SS2)
  • Saganbo (Empowered) vs Dyspo (Super Light Speed Mode)
  • Saganbo (Power House) vs Broly (Wrathful 2)
  • 7-3 (Hit's power absorbed) vs Gohan (Ultimate/Potential Unleashed, post-ToP anime)
  • Goku (UFP SS4, SD Saga) vs Vegeta (SSG, FT Arc)
Zamasu
Frieza
Goku Black
Dunno who those are
I have no idea who Sanganbo is.
Gohan
Goku

Koitsukai wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:45 am RoF SSG Goku vs BoG Beerus

-Vegeta Baby
-Ohzaru Baby
-Super 17
-SS4 Vegeta
-Suu shenron
-Ih shenron
-Omega

Black vs SS3 Gotenks.
Black vs Ultimate Gohan
Black vs Buuhan.
Beerus
Beerus
Beerus

SSG Goku can probably take down half of that list, but starts struggling at Super 17 and everyone after

Vegeta

Zamasu doesn't get far because he'll never discover Super Saiyan 2 or 3, let alone train the body for God.
Black
Black
Base Black loses, Rose Black wins.

Goku
Kid Buu
Broly
Buuhan
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:13 pm
  • Super Hearts vs Toppo
  • Golden Cooler vs Hit (can use Time Cage if needed, Improvement and awakened power allowed)
  • Saganbo (Slightly Empowered), Goku (SS3), Broly (full power Base), Koichiarator vs Vegeta (Hypothetical SS4)
  • Brianne de Chateau (Final Form), Kakunsa, Rosie, Kamikaze Fireball Maiden dudes vs Trio de Dangers (Bergamo can get huge), Frost (100% Final), Kasheral, Monna
No idea who Hearts is
Goku Black
Broly
No idea who Lagss is
Depends if it's a martial arts battle with restrictions, or a sneaky assassination.
Trunks
I have no idea who Sanganbo or Koichiarator are.
I have no idea who most of these people are
Frieza
Zamasu
No idea who Cumber is

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Peach wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:41 pm Dunno who those are
No idea who Lagss is
No idea who Cumber is
These are either characters from the Tournament of Power, new characters from the Manga (Moro arc) and characters from the Prison Planet and Universe Conflict Arcs of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.
P O W E R

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri May 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:46 pm
No idea who Lagss is
No idea who Cumber is
These are either characters from the Tournament of Power, new characters from the Manga (Moro arc) and characters from the Prison Planet and Universe Conflict Arcs of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.
Can't believe people know their names

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri May 29, 2020 7:53 pm

Peach wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:19 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:46 pm
No idea who Lagss is
No idea who Cumber is
Can't believe people know their names
Why wouldn't they? I only don't know who Sanganbo is. But i enjoyed SDBH and characters it introduced, especially Kamin and Oren who became on of my favourite villains in franchise. I would be more surprised if people knew all the names of irrelevant gods of destruction, angels and like 80% of ToP fighters, like the small bug or some random rabbit girl, but all the SDBH characters he mentioned, except for Laggs, were at main focus for some time, so they were a bit memorable at least.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri May 29, 2020 10:04 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:13 pm
  • Super Hearts vs Toppo
1) Hearts was fighting evenly with SSB Goku, so Toppo should do a little worse.

2) Kamioren. Vegeta needed a post-ToP SSBE to win.

3) Broly. Gohan couldn't put a dent on Toppo even with 17's help. Broly on his own gave SSB Goku at least a good workout

4) Lagss. Elder Moro isn't a problem without his magic.

5) If it's the Cooler from Heroes then Cooler. If it's a more "real" version of Cooler then he'd be RoF to FT tier at best.

6) Trunks. Base Kefla's greatest feat was fighting a tired SSG, while Trunks fought SS Rose

7) They eat Vegeta with fries.

8) Frost and Kasseral have this covered.

9) Nice one. Mmmm I think Fit Buu can do it. We've seen base Goku beat up FF Freeza and later on Fit Buu trade blows with Fit Buu, so it could be.

10) Zamasu. Aniraza went down against 17, I don't think Zamasu would ever suffer that.

11) Well, I guess Toppo on his own loses, although we never saw if Cumber took him down using how much power, but SSBE joining in would definitely make the fight at least even.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 pm

Here's some more versus matches.

1. MSSJ Goku (Buu arc), Majin Vegeta (SSJ), and MSSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs Perfect Cell (full power)

2. Tenshinhan and Krillin (TOP arc; manga) vs Yakon

3. Yamcha and Chaozu (Moro arc) vs Base Goku (BOG arc; no Kaioken)

4. Ultimate Kibitokai (potential unlocked by Elder Kaioshin) vs Future Zamasu (manga)

5. #16, #17 and #18 (Cell arc) vs Imperfect Cell (Ginger Town), #20 (Piccolo, pre-fusion, and SSJ Vegeta's energy completely absorbed), and #19 (healthy SSJ Goku and SSJ Trunks' energy completely absorbed)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat May 30, 2020 11:23 pm

Lionel wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 pm Here's some more versus matches.

1. MSSJ Goku (Buu arc), Majin Vegeta (SSJ), and MSSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs Perfect Cell (full power)

4. Ultimate Kibitokai (potential unlocked by Elder Kaioshin) vs Future Zamasu (manga)

5. #16, #17 and #18 (Cell arc) vs Imperfect Cell (Ginger Town), #20 (Piccolo, pre-fusion, and SSJ Vegeta's energy completely absorbed), and #19 (healthy SSJ Goku and SSJ Trunks' energy completely absorbed)
1) it should be a stomp 3 vs 1. I actually wonder if Buu arc SS Goku or Majin Vegeta wouldn't be enough on their own.
2) Yakon dies. Tenshinhan can hold off 2nd form Cell, I'm sure Yakon wouldn't survive a Shin Kiko Ho. Unless he could eat that attack :? :?
3) Goku effortlessly
4) I guess Kibitokai should put up a decent fight.
5) Well, it's a tough one. 16 should take out Cell without a problem, leaving 19 and 20 against the twins who would be aided by 16 who had no trouble with Cell. I think 17's team wins.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun May 31, 2020 5:12 am

Koitsukai wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:23 pm

1) it should be a stomp 3 vs 1. I actually wonder if Buu arc SS Goku or Majin Vegeta wouldn't be enough on their own.
2) Yakon dies. Tenshinhan can hold off 2nd form Cell, I'm sure Yakon wouldn't survive a Shin Kiko Ho. Unless he could eat that attack :? :?
3) Goku effortlessly
5) Well, it's a tough one. 16 should take out Cell without a problem, leaving 19 and 20 against the twins who would be aided by 16 who had no trouble with Cell. I think 17's team wins.
Just had this in mind concerning Present Zamasu and maybe Future Zamasu. You know the whole 'prodigy Supreme Kai fighter' thing.

I don't remember if these match ups have been made before but it's worth a try.

Grand Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu
South Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu
West Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu
North Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu

Super Buu vs Present Zamasu
Kid Buu vs Present Zamasu

Ik there is the issue with Zamasu fighting a Goku post 2 main Arcs of Super, but I think that, as we said once, Zamasu kinda scales based on the Buu saga. Also, I wonder (can I call myself confident?) in Daikaioshin's sealing ability to be able to seal/defeat Future Zamasu with the immortality hax.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:06 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:12 am Just had this in mind concerning Present Zamasu and maybe Future Zamasu. You know the whole 'prodigy Supreme Kai fighter' thing.

Ik there is the issue with Zamasu fighting a Goku post 2 main Arcs of Super, but I think that, as we said once, Zamasu kinda scales based on the Buu saga. Also, I wonder (can I call myself confident?) in Daikaioshin's sealing ability to be able to seal/defeat Future Zamasu with the immortality hax.
How does Zamasu scale only to the Buu saga? As you said he forced post-BoG Goku to go SS2, and we know Goku's power in his base and SS transformations was amped significantly by absorbing God's energy, as shown by when he was putting up a fight against Beerus in just Super Saiyan (so that puts him >> anyone from Z). The fact that Zamasu forced THAT Goku to go straight to SS2 puts him way above anyone from Z. Even Kid Buu wouldn't be able to do much against him, let alone the Supreme Kais that he murdered.

Also iirc the Grand Supreme Kai can only seal the magical power of his opponent, not the actual opponent. Let's assume he fought Future Zamasu instead of the Present one. Even if he could remove his immortality (which is very doubtful, since not even hakai could remove it), he would still get stomped, because Future Zamasu was relative to Super Saiyan Blue.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun May 31, 2020 7:36 am

1. The team easily, Gohan would have put up a decent fight alone based on how much he was above Goku who put up a decent ish fight against Cell.

3. They can beat him either way but extra easily if it's not on the dark planet. Gohan was confident that him and Goku could beat him teamed up in base. he was only slightly too much for base Goku alone. Kikoho alone is enough.

3. Hmm... I'm a big believer in the humans being POTENTIALLY not that far off the base saiyans, as they were close at BoZ and they were one master behind too. However, Gokus crazy trainings gave him a big lead they might not have closed post Buu.
I think they could win maybe 6/10 times, if Chaozu's close enough for his TK to work then it's easy.

4. Kibitokai should be able to do it without the unlock imo versus Present Zamasu... I'm not sure how much stronger Future Zam is or how much Kibitokai has as potential... I'd say U7 Kaioshins win but it's not easy.

5. 17 about on par with kamiccolo who owns ginger town Cell. 16 can solo the other two. Cyborgs stomp.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun May 31, 2020 2:21 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:12 am
Koitsukai wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:23 pm

3) Goku effortlessly
Just had this in mind concerning Present Zamasu and maybe Future Zamasu. You know the whole 'prodigy Supreme Kai fighter' thing.

I think for anime Zamasu it's a walk on the park because of the reasons SupremeKai said, FT SS2 Goku should crash everything seen on U6 arc except Hit, including Frost who we know is stronger than non-Golden Freeza, who also stomps Z.
However, Manga Zamasu might struggle, because we've only seen him fighting Kibito and succesfully using his telekinesis on SS Goku, who is weaker than his anime counterpart but way stronger than in the Buu arc. But we are talking about a 20-years-before Zamasu.

1) I'm going with the fat one. I'm not sure manga Present Zamasu can take a SS3 level character from Z.
2, 3, 4) I think Zamasu beats everyone except the buff Kaioshin who was somewhere in between SS2-SS3

5, 6) Super Buu and Kid Buu kill him. I only see manga Zamasu defeating Mr. Buu and maybe Fat Buu.