The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Krillin1994
Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Krillin1994 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:50 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:47 pm All 12 Hakaishins vs. the following team:

- Goku
- Vegeta
- Broly
- Jiren
- Moro
- Merged Zamasu (no infinite Zamasu)
- Granolah
- Hit
- Kefla (no time limit)
- Anilaza
- Golden Freeza
- Toppo

No fusion (except characters who are already fused)
Hakaishins with no difficulty.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Krillin1994 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:50 pm
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:47 pm All 12 Hakaishins vs. the following team:

- Goku
- Vegeta
- Broly
- Jiren
- Moro
- Granolah
- Hit
- Kefla (no time limit)
- Anilaza
- Golden Freeza
- Toppo

Hakaishins with no difficulty.
Yeah only Jiren or Goku could possibly beat e
One weaker one maybe although hakai might be a problem.

The moment the rest are downed they swarm Goku and Jiren and it's over.

The better question would be how many could this team take at once or in a gauntlet.

We don't really know the gap between Beerus and the most weak of the 12 which is probably sidra so it's hard to say.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:21 pm

- Goku
- Vegeta
- Broly
- Jiren
- Moro
- Granolah
- Hit
- Kefla (no time limit)
- Anilaza
- Golden Freeza
- Toppo

12 GoD's seems excessive. Not even with the heavy hitters (Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Jiren, Moro, Zamasu, Granolah and Kefla) can they beat 12 of them. I can see them taking out 4-6 though.

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:47 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:21 pm

- Goku
- Vegeta
- Broly
- Jiren
- Moro
- Granolah
- Hit
- Kefla (no time limit)
- Anilaza
- Golden Freeza
- Toppo

12 GoD's seems excessive. Not even with the heavy hitters (Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Jiren, Moro, Zamasu, Granolah and Kefla) can they beat 12 of them. I can see them taking out 4-6 though.
I think as well it depends on the medium.

The manga has Beerus Quietela standing at the end of the exhibition, though belmod is grinning on the floor (as if he were okay and waiting to strike) sort of showing them as the premier 3 strength wise.

But I find it counterintuitive to believe the Top 4 universes don’t have the Top 4 strongest GoDs

The anime doesn’t have the battle royal so it’s harder to rank the GoDs, though I think it helps make the top 4 universes seem more in a league of their own (getting their own little spar)

So I don’t see that lineup doing anything against those 4. Don’t see Beerus or Belmod going down easily.

In the anime line up in my mind says the weakest gods are Sidra, Mosco, Rumshi, Helles. So perhaps those 4 could be defeated. But I still find it hard to think any GoD team up greater than a duo could lose to the mortal team.

In the manga I have Rumshi as stronger since he could stop all the GoDs in their tracks. But I guess it’s just because we’ve not seen feats from most in the anime.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:00 am

In the anime it was said by Shin and Gowasu (people who have worked alongside Destroyers for eons) that Fused Zamasu's "mere existence was beyond their understanding", "that they never felt such an awesome light", "that they couldn't comprehend his mere standing as a God". So if we go by hype alone then Fused Zamasu can indeed solo the Destroyers :think:

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:11 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:00 am In the anime it was said by Shin and Gowasu (people who have worked alongside Destroyers for eons) that Fused Zamasu's "mere existence was beyond their understanding", "that they never felt such an awesome light", "that they couldn't comprehend his mere standing as a God". So if we go by hype alone then Fused Zamasu can indeed solo the Destroyers :think:
Shin probably has no true understanding of Beerus' full power. They could also be comparing him to Kais as opposed to G.O.D's. He's real strong, but no way is he soloing all 12 destroyer gods. Especially when Beerus is in contention with characters like Jiren who is just objectively mightier than Fused Zamasu. He's probably stronger than Belmod and some of the other ones. However, I imagine it would go like
Belmod<Fused Zamasu</=Broly<Beerus<Jiren. Granted because they keep implying that, somehow, Goku and Vegeta are still weaker than Beerus maybe this would be subject to change upon further events and how they compare to Beerus.
At least for the anime. If we at all address the manga then Fused Zamasu is very weak compared to characters like Beerus.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:12 am

Mad Swami wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:11 am
SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:00 am In the anime it was said by Shin and Gowasu (people who have worked alongside Destroyers for eons) that Fused Zamasu's "mere existence was beyond their understanding", "that they never felt such an awesome light", "that they couldn't comprehend his mere standing as a God". So if we go by hype alone then Fused Zamasu can indeed solo the Destroyers :think:
Shin probably has no true understanding of Beerus' full power. They could also be comparing him to Kais as opposed to G.O.D's. He's real strong, but no way is he soloing all 12 destroyer gods. Especially when Beerus is in contention with characters like Jiren who is just objectively mightier than Fused Zamasu. He's probably stronger than Belmod and some of the other ones. However, I imagine it would go like
Belmod<Fused Zamasu</=Broly<Beerus<Jiren. Granted because they keep implying that, somehow, Goku and Vegeta are still weaker than Beerus maybe this would be subject to change upon further events and how they compare to Beerus.
At least for the anime. If we at all address the manga then Fused Zamasu is very weak compared to characters like Beerus.
Well I know that based on what we know now Fused Zamasu probably wouldn't be able to solo all Destroyers (although I put him above Sidra the weakest Destroyer), I'm just poking fun at how the 2016 writing indeed made it sound like Fused Zamasu was a step even beyond the Destroyers.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:14 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:12 am
Well I know that based on what we know now Fused Zamasu probably wouldn't be able to solo all Destroyers (although I put him above Sidra the weakest Destroyer), I'm just poking fun at how the 2016 writing indeed made it sound like Fused Zamasu was a step even beyond the Destroyers.
Yeah the writing has a habit of that :lol:

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:18 am

Mad Swami wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:14 am

The power-scaling in this series is all over the place, you said that Fused Zamasu in the manga is a weakling compared to the GoDs, but if we go by movie statements/Toriyama's notes then Zamasu would still be equal to the GoDs even in the manga.

It was said in the movie by Whis (Beerus' teacher) that if Goku and Vegeta teamed up they could have a chance at beating Beerus, in Toriyama's notes it is said that Goku and Vegeta could have won a very hard victory against Fused Zamasu, so logically based on Toriyama's notes and the movie then Fused Zamasu = Beerus.

And Yeah now obviously it is clear that Fused Zamasu wouldn't be able to do much vs. Beerus (he's immortal so he can't die though), but Beerus is constantly getting retconned in power so... I'm not even mad, because it's not like that character has anything else going on for him other than his "omg power level!!!" :shrug:

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:31 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:18 am
Mad Swami wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:14 am

The power-scaling in this series is all over the place, you said that Fused Zamasu in the manga is a weakling compared to the GoDs, but if we go by movie statements/Toriyama's notes then Zamasu would still be equal to the GoDs even in the manga.

It was said in the movie by Whis (Beerus' teacher) that if Goku and Vegeta teamed up they could have a chance at beating Beerus, in Toriyama's notes it is said that Goku and Vegeta could have won a very hard victory against Fused Zamasu, so logically based on Toriyama's notes and the movie then Fused Zamasu = Beerus.

And Yeah now obviously it is clear that Fused Zamasu wouldn't be able to do much vs. Beerus (he's immortal so he can't die though), but Beerus is constantly getting retconned in power so... I'm not even mad, because it's not like that character has anything else going on for him other than his "omg power level!!!" :shrug:
agreed. I love Beerus but due to the introduction of forms greater than SSG being so frequent, he always has to get amped and it's kind of tiresome. I do think he should be the benchmark for the team but the power always rising affects him a lot. He looks like a complete fool for caring about SSG when he's apparently so many levels above it.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 am

Here are some more versus matches....

Jackie Chun (22nd tournament) vs Tambourine

SSJ2 Kid Gohan vs 7 Super Perfect Cell Jrs

Base Goten and Trunks (Babidi arc) vs Yakon -- Battle takes place on the Dark Star world

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:49 am

who is the strongest person a single Gotenks Kamikaze Ghost could take?
1 Ghost vs Android 18 or 17?
1 Ghost vs Perfect Cell? Super Perfect Cell?
1 Ghost vs Dabura?
1 Ghost vs Majin Vegeta?
1 Ghost vs Evil Buu?
1 Ghost vs SSJ 3 Goku?

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:00 am

Lionel wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 am Here are some more versus matches....

Base Goten and Trunks (Babidi arc) vs Yakon -- Battle takes place on the Dark Star world
I think Roshi's skill and fight IQ combined would be enough to earn him the victory. He also can use his incredibly buff form and fire a moon buster Kamehameha. Not to mention his electric shock surprise could be a valuable asset.

Cell Jr. is roughly equal to Cell, perhaps simply less durable, so this fight doesn't seem fair. I think the Cell Jrs. easily take it.

Hmm, fun match-up. Honestly, controversial opinion, I don't think any base Goten and Trunks in the Buu saga could take him. I personally don't think they reach levels in base close to their parents.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:20 am

1- Tambourine.
2- The Jrs were as strong as the SS, if not stronger. With the boost Cell got, the Jrs plus being a lot more than Gohan should swarm him to death
3- Gohan said that teamwork should take Yakon out. The kids have teamwork, so I think they can do it.
Mad Swami wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:49 am who is the strongest person a single Gotenks Kamikaze Ghost could take?
1 Ghost vs Dabura?
1 Ghost vs Majin Vegeta?
1 Ghost vs Evil Buu?
1 Ghost vs SSJ 3 Goku?
I don't believe one ghost is that strong, I guess the jizz of it was to have a bunch of them explode one after the other, however 17 and 18 should suffer a lot of damage, I can only see them dying. Perfect Cell might take some damage, but not enough to be defeated by it. The rest, gets injured but can keep on fighting.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:20 am

1- Tambourine.
2- The Jrs were as strong as the SS, if not stronger. With the boost Cell got, the Jrs plus being a lot more than Gohan should swarm him to death
3- Gohan said that teamwork should take Yakon out. The kids have teamwork, so I think they can do it.
Mad Swami wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:49 am who is the strongest person a single Gotenks Kamikaze Ghost could take?
1 Ghost vs Dabura?
1 Ghost vs Majin Vegeta?
1 Ghost vs Evil Buu?
1 Ghost vs SSJ 3 Goku?
I don't believe one ghost is that strong, I guess the jizz of it was to have a bunch of them explode one after the other, however 17 and 18 should suffer a lot of damage, I can only see them dying. Perfect Cell might take some damage, but not enough to be defeated by it. The rest, gets injured but can keep on fighting.
Fair take away, I think I fully agree.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:33 am

Mad Swami wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am

1- Tambourine.
1 Ghost vs Dabura?
1 Ghost vs Majin Vegeta?
1 Ghost vs Evil Buu?
1 Ghost vs SSJ 3 Goku?
OMG, I wrote the JIZZ of it, damn, I need more sleep :crazy: :crazy:

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:40 am

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:33 am
Mad Swami wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am

1- Tambourine.

OMG, I wrote the JIZZ of it, damn, I need more sleep :crazy: :crazy:
I think it strengthened your points :clap:

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:54 pm

First form Freeza from RoF runs the gauntlet.

- Super Perfect Cell.
- Good Boo.
- Boo arc SS3 Goku.
- SS3 Gotenks.
- Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.
- Super Boo with Gohan absorbed.

How far does he get?

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:22 am

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:54 pm First form Freeza from RoF runs the gauntlet.

- Super Perfect Cell.
- Good Boo.
- Boo arc SS3 Goku.
- SS3 Gotenks.
- Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.
- Super Boo with Gohan absorbed.

How far does he get?
We have little to go off of besides Freeza toying with SSJ Gohan -- who is regarded as the most significant danger there despite Super Namekian Piccolo's involvement -- as though he were a helpless mouse. Freeza didn't so much as have to leave his anti-gravity pod and power himself up to contend with the half Saiyan. Who knows how much power he was actually emitting but I question if it was even 1/10th of his maximum in the suppressed form. Piccolo and Gohan, in turn, acknowledge Freeza as if he were from "another dimension" with respect to his power.

I'm going to say that this form of Freeza could take everything up until Ultimate Gohan where he's then stonewalled. If somehow he managed get around this powerful Buu arc era fighter then Buutenks would easily put him down.

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:43 am

Shins capacity to power scale lost credibility when he crapped his pants around Pui Pui.

I think simple explanation is that they’ve never seen that sort of power because even when GoDs have used their outbursts to destroy things it’s been so so fractional. Fused Zamasu’s output was greater than the small fraction of max strength they’ve seen GoDs use.