The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:31 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:16 am UE Vegeta runs the Gauntlet (no healing or resting in between fights). Does he make it out of the gauntlet?

1. Jiren
2. Broly
3. SsjB Gogeta
4. Angel Moro
5. MUI Goku ( Moro Arc)
He would defeat everyone except for SSB Gogeta, who is simply in a different level. With the confirmation that Beerus is indeed still above both Goku and Vegeta, Gogeta is the only mortal at the moment who surpasses his power considering his portrayal against Broly.

Would Vegeta be able to close the gap against Gogeta as he takes damage? Maybe, but that gap seems pretty big to me at the moment and maybe he doesn't have time to fully benefit from the power boost as eventually his body would weaken. Overall, since I consider both Goku and Vegeta above Broly maybe the fight wouldn't be as one-sided as in the movie, but Gogeta would still win.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:25 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm - Post-Hakai training SSBE Vegeta (Granolah fight) Vs Jiren (manga)

- Dai Kaioshing (full God power, before sealing Moro) Vs CSSB Goku (Moro arc)

- Ultimate Gohan (Moro arc) Vs Fused Zamasu (manga)
Jiren
Pass
Zamasu

jamiljamtheman wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:50 pm GT Goku (Super 17 Arc) vs Frieza (Resurrection F — NOT ToP)

I was just watching a video of that scene where GT Goku doesn’t have to transform and basically toys with Frieza and Cell in hell and destroys them by strength/power. I assume that in that case, they’re only supposed to have been as strong as they were in their respective Z arcs.

With frieza’s power boost in RoF, do you think GT Goku with access to all his transformations up to SS4 could hold up against him? I wanna say it’s a possibility due to the sheer physical strength of GT Goku, but it would be a hard-win battle.
GT Goku curb stomps him.

Broly showed immense power just by harnessing the power of Oozaru in a humanoid state and adding Super Saiyan on top. Super Saiyan 4 is basically just that with a tail and more Super Saiyan forms.

When they adapted Battle of Gods and Resurrection F into an ongoing manga and ongoing tv series, I noticed they retconned a lot of stuff from the movies. God is no longer 70% of Beerus' power - it's more like a fraction. Goku no longer acts like he has the Power of a God absorbed into his base, as he still turns into the Red form from time to time. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is not just his regular Super Saiyan anymore after his base absorbed the power of a god. It's just two forms above 3 and a level a little bit above Ultimate Gohan.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:41 am

It's still a lot above Ultimate Gohan.

It's implicitly stronger than SS3 Vegito and the fusion multiplier is insane.

And Freeza starts out stronger then a blue that is nearly 10 stronger than red god. (Not to mention any gains made between the arcs)

Not to mention 17 saga Goku is retarded and feeds 17 kamehamehas to an energy absorbing droid.

Super stomps GT. And this is someone who prefers low powered lower stakes fights and lowballing power scales
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm

SSJ2 Teen Gohan vs Evil Buu
Conditions: Teen Gohan trained for two days ( years ) in the hyperbolic time chamber after the Cell battle and Evil Buu can't use chocolate hax.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:15 am

GatoF wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm SSJ2 Teen Gohan vs Evil Buu
Conditions: Teen Gohan trained for two days ( years ) in the hyperbolic time chamber after the Cell battle and Evil Buu can't use chocolate hax.
Your version of Gohan has significantly more training than the canonical version of Gohan. So i'm going to say Gohan lol.

Gohan's potential doesn't seem to hit walls or ceilings as far as I'm aware. It's his priorities that hold him back from being unstoppable.

Elder Kai's ultimate form isn't just a magic super form. It's some of Gohan's potential from within himself. And when he learned into tap into his Ultimate power again, he got strong enough to be a heavy hitter in the Tournament of Power after a few hours of training. I see no reason he wouldn't unlock all this power and far more by vigorously training for two years.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Peach wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:15 am
Your version of Gohan has significantly more training than the canonical version of Gohan. So i'm going to say Gohan lol.

Gohan's potential doesn't seem to hit walls or ceilings as far as I'm aware. It's his priorities that hold him back from being unstoppable.

Elder Kai's ultimate form isn't just a magic super form. It's some of Gohan's potential from within himself. And when he learned into tap into his Ultimate power again, he got strong enough to be a heavy hitter in the Tournament of Power after a few hours of training. I see no reason he wouldn't unlock all this power and far more by vigorously training for two years.
Goku with 5 more years of training than this Gohan and a stronger transformation in SSJ3 didn't beat Buu.
Also there is no Goku nor Piccolo to train with him this time. Future Gohan showed that when training by himself he doesn't progress much.
Maybe he would become a bit stronger than Majin Vegeta and that isn't enough

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:04 am

I'll offer some more versus matches...

Krillin and Gohan (Ginyu-Goku fight) vs Ginyu-Goku, Zarbon (human form only), and Dodoria

Super Semi-Perfect Cell (let's say he survived an attempted kamikaze by #18 and regenerated like his Perfect counterpart) vs Super Vegeta

Tagoma and Shisami (anime) vs SSJ2 Gohan (after Z-Sword training)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:16 am

Lionel wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:04 am I'll offer some more versus matches...

Krillin and Gohan (Ginyu-Goku fight) vs Ginyu-Goku, Zarbon (human form only), and Dodoria

Super Semi-Perfect Cell (let's say he survived an attempted kamikaze by #18 and regenerated like his Perfect counterpart) vs Super Vegeta

1) I don't think there's an official power level for the earthlings at that point, they were implied to be somewhat below the Ginyu Force, so they should be stronger... but they did struggle against Ginyu-Goku., and if we throw Freeza's generals to the mix, so I don't think they would survive. Best case scenario, Ginyu steals someone's body.

2) Yeah, I think he can take Suppa Vegeta. Even if he has to go all out, even if he ends up battered and depleted, I think he can close the gap.

3) Gohan stomps.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:45 am

The villains

Vegeta

Gohan.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:52 am

GatoF wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Goku with 5 more years of training than this Gohan and a stronger transformation in SSJ3 didn't beat Buu.
Also there is no Goku nor Piccolo to train with him this time. Future Gohan showed that when training by himself he doesn't progress much.
Meh. Just my opinion.

I don't see why Gohan can't get insanely strong as a Super Saiyan 2 like Trunks did. He can train to unlock his potential instead of cheat coding his way there with a magical dance. Future Gohan and Gohan are also not exactly the same, just as the Androids are different from their future counterparts. The future version couldn't exactly do vigorous training either as he had to lay low.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:13 am

Peach wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:52 am
GatoF wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Meh. Just my opinion.

I don't see why Gohan can't get insanely strong as a Super Saiyan 2 like Trunks did. He can train to unlock his potential instead of cheat coding his way there with a magical dance. Future Gohan and Gohan are also not exactly the same, just as the Androids are different from their future counterparts. The future version couldn't exactly do vigorous training either as he had to lay low.
To be fair, Trunks had Goku Black as his "sparring" partner, that's how he got stronger than SS3 in the manga. While Gohan would have Goten at best. If he's not having fun with Trunks, that is.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:20 pm

Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Moro, and Granolah vs. Whis.

If Whis still wins, add Beerus to the team.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:26 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:20 pm Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Moro, and Granolah vs. Whis.

Considering how easily he dealt with Planet Moro and current UI Goku, I doubt they can do much even with Beerus' help. I doubt he needs to go all out, close to fading away like Merus... Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Moro they all go down immediately, Granola probably too... Beerus as well.

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:39 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:20 pm Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Moro, and Granolah vs. Whis.

I'm thinking Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Moro, and Granolah vs. Beerus would probably be a closer fight.

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:34 pm

1. Krillin and Gohan takes the W

2.Cell Pays Vegeta back for the humiliation without Perfection

3.Gohan Stomps

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:04 am

SS3 Gotenks vs Super Buu

Conditions
1. The Battle lasts as long as Gotenks Fusion. If the Fusion end and neither in K.Od its a automatic draw.
2. Bloodlusted
3.No absorptions

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:11 am

Gohan Stomps

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:23 am

Mr Perfect Cell wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:04 am SS3 Gotenks vs Super Buu

Conditions
1. The Battle lasts as long as Gotenks Fusion. If the Fusion end and neither in K.Od its a automatic draw.
2. Bloodlusted
3.No absorptions
SS3 Gotenks wins. Buu was bloodlusted in the story and couldn't move past hitting Gotenks and then getting hit in return. An uncontrollable Gotenks would obliterate Buu.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:54 pm

Whis wins any battle against anyone that is not another Angel, Zeno, or Zeno's Attendants. He's got reality-bending magic on top of being immensely strong and being in UI 24/7.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:13 am

ToP UI Goku from the manga runs the gauntlet.

- He has only 3 senzu beans in his pocket.
- One minute to rest between each fight.
- His UI won't run out like it did during the ToP, he can sustain it like vs Moro7-3.
- He's bloodlusted, he won't stand in front of them and start yapping after punching them, like he usually does.

1) vs LSS Broly
2) vs Prime Moro
3) vs Moro7-3
4) vs current SSBE Vegeta
5) vs Clone Granola