The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:47 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm Goku Black and Future Zamasu vs. The Galactic Bandit Brigade

How do you think this battle turn out in Trunks timeline?
I will go as far as to say that Goku Black can solo. He can pretty much take on anyone, if he has his scythe. At that point, Black would massively outnumber all those bandits, as he can create an endless army of clones who constantly regenerate and have his same power level (as his clones were seen actually hurting Vegeta and Goku). Add to that Black's crazy zenkai boosts, and he can solo without Immortal Zamasu's help. He wouldn't need him anyway, he can just use his endless clones as meat shield.

When you think about it, Goku Black was NEVER defeated. Before he fused, he was overwhelming Goku and Vegeta with his clones. The writers decided to have him fuse with Immortal Zamasu so that they could handicap him with the whole "body instability" of Fused Zamasu, but Black himself was never actually defeated in the end.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:08 am

In Brightest Day wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:22 am A few fights here:

- Broly (Super) vs. Uub (beginning of GT)
- Gotenks-Buu vs. Vegeta (base, Resurrection F)
- Piccolo and Son Goku (beginning of Z) vs. Yajirobe (post-Kami training)
- Videl (25th Budokai) vs. Yurin.
Broly finger flicks. Ikari Broly was Blue level and base Broly is 1/10 of that.
Boo wins after a good fight.
Piccolo and Goku should win with their teamwork. Yajirobe isn't really a skilled fighter.
Yurin has this in the bag. People really overrate Videl.

RobertDaDon
Banned Alternate Account

Post by RobertDaDon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:23 pm

Base Gogeta (Broly film) vs SSB Kaioken x20 Goku (Start of ToP)

SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta (early) vs Piccolo (Buu Saga)

Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Kefla (anime)

Krillin (ToP anime) vs Good Buu (Buu saga)

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:28 pm

RobertDaDon wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:23 pm Base Gogeta (Broly film) vs SSB Kaioken x20 Goku (Start of ToP)

I like the idea that base fusions are as strong as Blue (the top form of the fusees)
So Goku can wins as he's 20x stronger.

Piccolo is stronger then 2nd Form Cell. I think he's stronger then first visit Vegeta and Trunks but weaker then second visit vegeta and trunks.

Anime powerscaling makes no sense so I don't know.

Buu easily.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:44 pm

RobertDaDon wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:23 pm Base Gogeta (Broly film) vs SSB Kaioken x20 Goku (Start of ToP)

Gogeta stands no chance at all. He needs Super Saiyan to win.
You mean the first trip? Piccolo one shots him. Better fight would be 2nd RoSaT Vegeta vs this Piccolo.
I operate now on the belief that Merged Zamasu could get weaker (At least his mortal half) so Kefla demolishes.
Kuririn couldn't even beat base Gohan, who was exactly has strong as his Boo arc self post Z sword. Boo slaps.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:47 am

- The movie implied base Gogeta and Blue Goku were pretty much the same, with Gogeta having some edge. A 20x is a death sentence for Gogeta.

- Piccolo. In the Cell Games he didn't seem to be that far from a way stronger Vegeta.

- Kefla. Trunks lacks the speed to fight such a stronger character, his super attack could kill her but he will never touch her.

- Buu, of course.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:04 am

Honestly Spirit Sword Trunks looks very weak to me. He doesn't seem like anything special. That sword seemed to slow him down significantly, so his opponent would just need to keep their distance and bombard him with ranged attacks. Fused Zamasu was confident he could take on Trunks in a sword duel, that's the only reason why Trunks ever got a hit on him.

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:02 pm

SSJ Mr. Satan vs Bubbles and Gregory
Second Form Freeza vs SSJ Yamcha (namek saga)
Krillin with 2 rocks vs a SSJ Goku that's not paying attention
GT Trunks vs 3 car crashes
Bulchi vs Gogeta

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:02 pm SSJ Mr. Satan vs Bubbles and Gregory
Bulchi vs Gogeta
Hmm SSJ is a 50x multi so it entirely depends on his base.
If he's about 5 like the farmer, also an adult male who has a physical occupation then he'd be about 250.
If he's closer to 10, which I doubt, satan is over-rated and some sources put kid goku at 10... He'd be about 500.
250 - 500

Goku is 300-400 ish when he first arrives and can't catch bubbles straight away.
Although Bubbles has got more practice with gravity having practice with gravity makes you stronger itself so... I'd say Satan can't do it, would probably need SS2/3.

Entirely depends on Yamchas base PL
Freeza is about 1,040,000
1480 (his Nappa resting PL x 50 is 74,000)
Yamcha would need to reach a minimum of 20,800 to match him. And Freeza is hella durable.
Yamcha would have needed to get 14 times stronger, which in the early part of the series where large gains are still to be made so it is possible. Piccolo got gains large enough to outright impress Nail, when he was previously only x2 a Namekian farmer or so.
Also assuming his 1480 was not his full powered up power level it's even more doable.
Goku got over 23 x stronger and although he had a year rather then a few months.
However Goku only had 158 days as he spent a load of time travelling snake way. And I feel like his having a harder time acclimating to the gravity then Yamcha would as Yamcha starts stronger would give Goku even less time for the real training.
Yamcha had about 44 days to get 14 times stronger then he was, Goku took 158 days to get 23x stronger.
So it's possible but I'm leaning towards Yamcha couldn't quite do it.
I think he probably could by the time he is ressurected.

There's a real huge difference between final form freeza (esp. 100% and the three supressions).

The next one is hilarious, are you saying 'could Kuririn land the second rock?'
I think he could as he wasn't expecting a second one. He had his eyes closed in pain and suprise,
I think a third would fail.

If he didn't know who threw it he'd have moved after the first one though.

GT trunks dies. Ideally taking the show with him.

An H-Manga ensues.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:55 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:02 pm SSJ Mr. Satan vs Bubbles and Gregory
Bulchi vs Gogeta
1- In his base form he killed Cell, so unless you are saying Cell would struggle with them, Mr. Satan wins.

2- If Yamcha in filler defeated the 40,000 Reecome, he'd be around 2M. Freeza is yamcha'd. For the manga, Yamcha is yamcha'd.

3- Sorbet almost kills a distracted Blue Goku or a base Goku that trashed Freeza. But for Krilin, I think 5 rocks would do the trick.

4- If it's a multiple car crash, then he dies. If he has to endure two more car crashes, then... he dies too.

5- Gogeta is raped and forced to get a 9 to 5 job.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:12 am

Rejuvinated Ultra Instinct Goku (with giant form) runs a gauntlet against Vegito (Black Arc) and Gogeta (Broly film) individually:

1. SSB Vegito
2. SSB Kaioken x10 Vegito
3. SSB Kaioken x20 Vegito
4. UI Omen Vegito
5. MUI Vegito (has a time limit like in the TOP arc)

As for Gogeta:

1. SSB Gogeta
2. SSB Evolution Gogeta
3. UI Omen Gogeta (the equivalent to Goku's first time using UI Omen)

For the sake of this, let's say that Goku has that power for the entire fight, no time limit. Was he powerful enough then (especially with Uub's god ki) to even overcome UI fusions of past arcs, or is that still an insurmountable power gap that hasnt yet been closed?

Another fight could be this version of Goku against Jiren, gaining the God of Destruction power that Toppo used in the TOP.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:12 am Rejuvinated Ultra Instinct Goku (with giant form) runs a gauntlet against Vegito (Black Arc) and Gogeta (Broly film) individually:

1. SSB Vegito
4. UI Omen Vegito

As for Gogeta:

1. SSB Gogeta
2. SSB Evolution Gogeta

For the sake of this, let's say that Goku has that power for the entire fight, no time limit. Was he powerful enough then (especially with Uub's god ki) to even overcome UI fusions of past arcs, or is that still an insurmountable power gap that hasnt yet been closed?

Another fight could be this version of Goku against Jiren, gaining the God of Destruction power that Toppo used in the TOP.
1) Vegito was said to rival Beerus, similar statement to what Broly received. Moro being stated to be above that level of power, and seeing that he can't hit Goku without breaking his own wrist, Goku wins just by standing there. No need to go giant here.

2) 10x is a lot starting where Broly or Beerus are, I don't think the gaps in the manga are supposed to be that big, so at best for Goku, I see a draw and loses against stronger forms. We have no idea what's the deal with the giant form, maybe he is 10x stronger than before, but probably not.

However, if it's anime Vegito, then Goku will destroy every Vegito form but MUI.

Gogeta:
1- Goku did better against Moro than Gogeta vs Broly, and Moro was stronger. Regular-sized Goku wins.
2- The SSBE boost should put Gogeta a step above Goku, but we've seen Goku be evenly matched with Moro using UI, so Goku's full power(not giant) might still hold the edge.
3- If indeed the giant Goku is stronger than regular-sized Goku, I think that would be an even fight. If not, he should lose.

A rematch vs Jiren, even if he got stronger, would result in Goku as the victor. Unless Jiren can outclass the completed and stable UI which I highly doubt, god form or not. Moro stole the technique of an angel and still failed.

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:12 am Rejuvinated Ultra Instinct Goku (with giant form) runs a gauntlet against Vegito (Black Arc) and Gogeta (Broly film) individually:

1. SSB Vegito
4. UI Omen Vegito

As for Gogeta:

1. SSB Gogeta
2. SSB Evolution Gogeta

He loses to everyone, cause Goku isn't as strong as Beerus just yet as shown in the latest chapter

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Broly film Base Gogeta rips him half

SSJB Goku in episode 123 did better then Kaioken x 20 Goku at the beginning to the ToP

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:36 am

Here are some more versus matches...

BOZ Goku, Piccolo, Kami, Popo, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Roshi vs Saiyan arc Chaozu (610 power level from Daizenshuu) and Yajirobe (970 power level from Daizenshuu)

Cell arc #17 and #18 vs Gero and #19 (equal power levels)

Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc) vs Buff Buuku (SSJ3 Goku absorbed with Buff Buu as the base)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:33 am

Lionel wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:36 am Here are some more versus matches...

BOZ Goku, Piccolo, Kami, Popo, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Roshi vs Saiyan arc Chaozu (610 power level from Daizenshuu) and Yajirobe (970 power level from Daizenshuu)

Cell arc #17 and #18 vs Gero and #19 (equal power levels)

Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc) vs Buff Buuku (SSJ3 Goku absorbed with Buff Buu as the base)
Yajirobe and Chaozu are noobs at fighting so Piccolo and Goku are enough.
It depends entirely if 17 and 18 can be drained or not.
Gohan loses badly.

Nodeo-Franvier

Post by Nodeo-Franvier » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Pre Majin Vegeta vs Super perfect Cell.
Majin Vegetable and SSJ2 Goku is both slightly stronger than SSJ2 kid Gohan.
Do you think Super perfect Cell can take PreMajin Vegeta?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Nodeo-Franvier wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:38 pm Pre Majin Vegeta vs Super perfect Cell.
Vegeta was confident he could beat Dabra who was stronger then cell.

Maybe he's equal or less than Gohan but he's not weaker than cell.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:37 am

Nodeo-Franvier wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:38 pm Pre Majin Vegeta vs Super perfect Cell.
Yes, Cell kills him without much difficulty.

Nodeo-Franvier

Post by Nodeo-Franvier » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:17 am

TobyS wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:26 pm
Vegeta was confident he could beat Dabra who was stronger then cell.

Maybe he's equal or less than Gohan but he's not weaker than cell.
That debatable,Since Goku say Dabura is around Cell level he could have referred to the perfect form since that is the Cell most prominent form(Super form got destroyed in less than an hour) Goku could be referring to the Cell that fought him even.