The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 am

Peach wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:34 pm Krillin, 18, Tien, Roshi, Piccolo, Yamcha, Chiaotzu (Moro arc) vs. Base Black

Goku (Battle of Gods) and Future Trunks vs. Gohan (TOP) and 17 (TOP).

Super Saiyan Rage Trunks vs. Golden Frieza
This seems to be a manga match, so Black takes it give or take 18’s placement. The highest I’d place the humans is Pre Merus Base Goku level, which is still over 400x short of Black. I have no idea how strong 18 is.

Either Gohan or 17 alone finger clicks.

Trunks would slice RoF Freeza just as easily as he did back when he first appeared, but ToP Freeza might beat him without transforming.
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:51 am Hypothetical Super Saiyan 3 Future Trunks (DB Super) vs Zamasu and Hypothetical Super Saiyan Goku Black (anime)
SSJ3 Trunks would stomp since he’d end up stronger than SSJF Trunks. Black’s power is kinda hard to pin down- Rosé is his version of Blue, but it’s clearly not the same multiplier, so his own SSJ is probably lower too. But anyway even Rosé would lose without the Scythe.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:53 am

Peach wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:34 pm Krillin, 18, Tien, Roshi, Piccolo, Yamcha, Chiaotzu (Moro arc) vs. Base Black

1) None of them can touch Black, who is above SS3 in both media.

2) Gohan and 17 were fighting Toppo, and while they were never going to beat him, if Goku and Trunks were on the other end, they would be dead.

3) Freeza's power was already a non-issue by the team SSR was introduced. He needs the Shin form to beat Trunks.

FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:51 am Hypothetical Super Saiyan 3 Future Trunks (DB Super) vs Zamasu and Hypothetical Super Saiyan Goku Black (anime)
Trunks already had the power of SS3 in his SS2 form, he just had a better form of it, with no drawbacks and a similar multiplier, maybe even higher. And he still was no match for base Black.
But if he were to go SS3 on top of his sorta SS3-ish, like if his FP SS2 was his base form, then he'd be like SS3 Black, who also had that starting point. SS Black and Zamasu would not be enough.

---

Namek arc Vegeta, but if he underwent Pybara's training to have his mind and body, or whatever, alligned, thus making him much stronger. How strong would Vegeta be with that?
Can he take on the entire Ginyu Force? could he fight Freeza? would he still die like a bitch?

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:36 pm

SSJ3 Vegito (Buu saga) vs Enraged Vegeta (BoG)

Piccolo (Buu saga) vs SSJ1 Trunks (Cell Games)

SSG Gogeta (End of Moro arc) vs 3rd UI Omen Goku (ToP anime)

Majuub (Shadow Dragon arc) vs Buuhan (Buu arc Vegito absorbed)

SSJ3 Future Gohan (both arms) vs 2nd Form Cell

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:15 pm

Zamasu was going to torture and kill Super Saiyan Rage Trunks if he didn't pull out the Mafuba, as planned by Goku Black. He murder stomps a weaker form of Trunks. Black is not needed.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:34 pm

Base Black one shots. Even Zamasu would eventually wear down this Trunks thanks to immortality.
MrGohanks wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:36 pm SSJ3 Vegito (Buu saga) vs Enraged Vegeta (BoG)

1) Vegetto powers down to Super Saiyan and one shots him.
2) I have them as equals. Piccolo wins thanks to superior skill.
3) Goku finger flicks.
4) Boo wins thanks to superior skill and magic I feel.
5) Cell still wins.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:52 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:36 pm SSJ3 Vegito (Buu saga) vs Enraged Vegeta (BoG)

1- Vegeta shouldn't be that strong. SS3 Vegito from the Buu saga shouldn't be that far from SSG Goku, if not actually stronger, but in any case Geets is not even close.
His rage boost only made him surpass Goku and Gohan, who was turning into be the lamest Gohan not that far down the line. At best, he is Buutenks level, strong enough to eclipse Gohan at his max.

2- I think Trunks takes it. Piccolo was a bit below the SS, the gap wasn't too big, but who knows how hard he trained? I'd say Trunks wins because he is a saiyan.

3- Gogeta should stomp. The Moro arc boosted the saiyans power greatly, a SSG fusion would be too much even for a Moro arc Sign, or not, but Sign ToP dies.

4- Buuhan was surpassed by Vegeta Baby before his final form, and Majuub fought and lost to the final form, who was also above Super Vegito. He should be able already to beat normal Buuhan since he merged with Mr. Buu.
Now, with Vegito absorbed (properly), I guess the gap with Vegeta Baby would be closed, probably getting closer to Ohzaru VB. I'm not sure Majuub by the last arc is able to be on that level. I'd go with Buugito, but I'm not so sure.

5- His SS2 would put him below the androids' FP... being 4x stronger than that should be enough to surpass 2nd form Cell, who shouldn't be more than 2x stronger than the androids.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:04 pm

Tien (Cell Games) vs Base Goku (start of Android arc)

SSG Goku (start of ToP) vs SSJ1 Vegito (RoF arc)

SSB Vegeta (Buu saga) vs SSJ4 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc)

SSJ Rage Trunks (Cell games) vs Base Gogeta (U6 arc)

Ultimate Gohan (end of Namek arc) vs Super Perfect Cell

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:50 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:04 pm Tien (Cell Games) vs Base Goku (start of Android arc)

1- Ten is not beating Goku, not a post-Namek Goku. But his Shin Kiko Ho should be enough to kill or injury him beyond repair. Thing is how can be land such an attack when the guy is not distracted like Cell, and stronger than he is.

2- Gito. RoF SS Vegito should be many times stronger than SSB from that arc. ToP SSG not only would need to close the gap with SSB, but be many times stronger than that, 10x or 50x, depending on the medium. Like a 100x growth in total to be able to fight -not beat- SS Vegito, which isn't likely, not even with the most crazy power inflation. I doubt Current SSG Goku could beat RoF SS Vegito.

3- SSB Vegeta should clear. His base form in GT shouldn't be that much higher than in Z, he didn't get the Goku treatment. The difference in base forms is negated by SSB being more than SSG which is also higher than SS4.

4- In the anime, probably Vegeta. For the manga, Trunks forces Vegeta to be polite and kind to others, and to call Goku by his Earth name and to get a fucking job.

5- SP Cell. Gohan by the end of Namek was... we don't know how strong he was, but for simplicty sake, let’s say 2M, 1M short from his father, which he wasn't, probably. Ultimate seems to be more than SS3, so with a 400x boost, he’d be 800 M. Normally, that’s where 2nd form Cell, or Super Vegeta are.
So, Ultimate maybe puts him on 1,000 M, going nuts 1,500 M… Still not even close to regular Perfect Cell.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:04 pm

GatoF wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:25 pm 1 - Ultimate Piccolo vs Post Rosat SSB Vegeta (Black arc)
2 - Android arc Piccolo (Pre Kami assimilation) vs Future SS Vegeta
1 - Ultimate Piccolo vs Post Rosat SSB Vegeta (Black arc): I want to side with Piccolo here. Gamma 2's strength was compared with Goku and Vegeta's. While you can make the argument that the Namekian wasn't taking into account Ultra Instinct I imagine he at least had enough understanding of the blue forms to make a proper assessment. The 'Ultimate' state Piccolo had was unable to defeat Gamma 2 as the android used his full power but it still speaks volumes to Piccolo's own growth that he's prompting his opponent into that full output in the first place. SSJB Vegeta from the Future Trunks arc shouldn't be an issue here.

2 - Android arc Piccolo (Pre Kami assimilation) vs Future SS Vegeta: Scarcely little information exists on how future Vegeta measured up to others. All we know is that the cyborgs easily dispensed with him. In the anime's rendering of the battle Vegeta could do little more than endure a number of attacks from #17 before he was killed off. What's more we hear from Gohan how he wanted to live up to the example of his father by emulating his choice in fighting wear, probably in a symbolic context too but verbally Gohan described how he hoped it would him as powerful as his father. Can we infer from this statement that Goku was the strongest of the group compared to the others who survived him? I would assume so.

By comparison Piccolo from the present timeline had strengthened himself through intensive training with a Super Saiyan that allowed him to be compared to Super Saiyans from the Android arc and he picked apart a cyborg whose power was arguably superior to Freeza. Once again I think the Namekian should win against the Saiyan Prince. It's not even fully known if future Vegeta surpassed SSJ Goku from the Namek arc.

Krillin, 18, Tien, Roshi, Piccolo, Yamcha, Chiaotzu (Moro arc) vs. Base Black: #18 is the only one who may be strong enough to threaten Black. She was shoulder-to-shoulder with her brother in the dogfight against Moro and demonstrated the same tolerance for his attacks as #17 did. You could make the inference here that she caught up with her brother in strength. What that implies is calling back to #17 brief altercation with Goku in the lead up to the Tournament of Power. The Saiyan was forced into transforming with SSJ3 and even felt it was clear that he was feeling the pressure of his opponent's ferocity. Keep in mind this is some time after the Future Trunks arc ended and Goku has had some time to better his strength. Hopefully she can carry the team here while the humans stand back and spectate.

Goku (Battle of Gods) and Future Trunks vs. Gohan (TOP) and 17 (TOP).: I assume you mean the manga otherwise this seems pretty obvious as Gohan and #17 appeared comparable to the blue fighters at the tournament. On paper we see that Gohan is equally matched with Super Saiyan Kefla; the same Kefla who overwhelmed Dyspo, a Pride Trooper that could tussle with Super Saiyan 3 and #17. On the other hand the progressive upswing in strength from SSJ3 to red has some implications due to the nature of red being superior than the output of what Vegetto could emit, presumably with a SSJ3 form available of his own.

I don't think the manga suggests fighters superior to SSJ3 at the time of the TOP are greater than the weakest iteration of the red form. It's still a humongous leap to make, in my opinion. No doubt the strength standards for the golden forms have elevated dramatically from the Buu arc to TOP but I don't believe it's to the tune of being multiplicatively hundreds of times stronger.

Future Trunks probably won't make much of a difference here but it shouldn't matter with Goku having SSJG available.

Super Saiyan Rage Trunks vs. Golden Frieza: I assume you mean in reference to the Tournament of Power because otherwise the outcome seems like it should be obvious.

Ikari Trunks is capable of handling himself efficiently against Rose Black; quite the power hike for the time travelling survivalist. Still, it's a notable transition between the Future Trunks arc and the Tournament of Power. I think Freeza would still boast an advantage here. After all we see in the anime how Goku went from needing his blue form to challenge Hit in the intermediate narrative post FT to keeping up a similar momentum with the assassin using just SSJG. What does that imply for growth in that period of time? Ikari Trunks won't be able to win here against an opponent who was able to stalemate against the blue form from the TOP.
Super Saiyan 3 isn't going to offer enough of an increase to compensate for the amplification coming from Super Saiyan; not for someone who was stronger than than Trunks with his SSJ2 form available. It's essentially a 4x multiplier compared with a 50x multiplier. The presence of Zamasu here helping his physical superior only makes this even more of an impossible battle for Trunks.

SSJ3 Vegito (Buu saga) vs Enraged Vegeta (BoG): We can probably discount the observation Beerus made of being forced into putting out 10% of his overall strength against Vegeta since his position on the food chain has ambiguously shifted during on the conditions of the present arc/saga. But that aside, the Saiyan Prince was in a hopeless situation that he couldn't possibly overcome on his own. Vegetto was dismissed as being unable to stand a chance either. Next to Vegeta the fusions in base seem to consistently be superior to the greatest output used by their fusees unless it's something fleeting and semi inaccessible like Ultra Instinct in the TOP or the enraged state in BOG. I think it can be concluded that Vegetto's strongest is better than enraged Vegeta so he should win.

Piccolo (Buu saga) vs SSJ1 Trunks (Cell Games): My own projections have Piccolo ranking somewhere from an equal of the Cell Jrs to being a moderately paced superior of theirs. I think that should speak for itself on how this battle unfolds, particularly with the discrepancies in technique and experience.

SSG Gogeta (End of Moro arc) vs 3rd UI Omen Goku (ToP anime): I don't consider there to be enough of a differential from UIO in the final portion of the TOP to compensate for what fusion in tandem with SSJG provides. Gogeta should win this, in my opinion.

Majuub (Shadow Dragon arc) vs Buuhan (Buu arc Vegito absorbed): Buugetto seems poised to win this fight. I'm not too familiar with the Shadow Dragon saga but Uub's status seemed to have wane from its peak in the latter part of the Baby saga. In his last outing it was all Uub could do to match the performance of the Saiyan youth with their regular Super Saiyan forms.

SSJ3 Future Gohan (both arms) vs 2nd Form Cell: At his strongest Future Gohan was still the weaker fighter against #17 who outpaced him even with half of his power. The power ladder has Semi-Cell as greatly superior to his imperfect counterpart that withstood an all out attack from an equal to the present timeline #17 who is stronger relative to his future counterpart. An eight fold amplification is nothing to scoff at but I'm not sure if it would be enough here. Future Gohan was already fairly unimpressive if you consider that he probably wasn't much better relative to his father from Namek. In addition Cell could rely on his tail to absorb some of Gohan's biomass and energy.
Tien (Cell Games) vs Base Goku (start of Android arc)

Tien (Cell Games) vs Base Goku (start of Android arc): Interesting choice in opponents. My take is that Tenshinhan and Krillin firmly surpassed the base Saiyans from the Namek arc. We see him demonstrating the perception and reflexes needed to avoid a Bionic Punisher from Gero in tandem with Goku. I don't think Tenshinhan is equal to base Goku but he's perhaps good enough to put up a good fight. Unfortunately that's not going to be enough here and with the availability of the Kaioken, Goku should win this match. The only possibility for an upset lies in the Shin Kikoho. Good luck getting the trajectory of it right since Goku is all too familiar with that technique.

SSG Goku (start of ToP) vs SSJ1 Vegito (RoF arc): Probably Vegetto since I don't believe the Saiyans managed to increase their strength fifty fold to compensate here. Goku could always try the Mafuba but his fused counterpart should naturally be aware of it thanks to his own Goku fusee's knowledge and by extension how to counter it.

SSB Vegeta (Buu saga) vs SSJ4 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc): The blue form without a doubt grants Vegeta from his earlier years the victory. Super Saiyan 4 is impressive and Vegeta did train a good amount but the blue form is vast in its scope; greater than the form which is more assuring of its power than what Vegetto can offer at his own strongest.

SSJ Rage Trunks (Cell games) vs Base Gogeta (U6 arc): I don't know. The hypothetical here with Ikari Trunks seems farfetched. It's debatable if he's even on par with the blue form from ROF. When Goku transformed into SSJG for the first time his base state had improved a good amount from where it was during the Cell Games. When I think about it my first inclination is to side with Gogeta. The Kaioken amplifying the fusion's strength takes away any doubts I may have had here.

Ultimate Gohan (end of Namek arc) vs Super Perfect Cell: Does Gohan even have enough potential as a 5 year old to reap the benefits of what his 18 year old self inherently possessed in the Buu arc? I don't think so. Who knows how powerful Gohan would be here. Stronger than his father and the tyrant, Freeza, yes. Maybe the cyborgs would be defeatable here too. Anything further beyond that sounds far fetched at best. Keep in mind Gohan's power was only in the hundred thousands range while calm during the climax of the Freeza arc anyway. To go from that to surpassing his Super Saiyan father and Freeza at 100% is already a leap that arguably surpasses what Gohan in the Buu arc achieved.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:44 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:53 am Namek arc Vegeta, but if he underwent Pybara's training to have his mind and body, or whatever, alligned, thus making him much stronger. How strong would Vegeta be with that?
Can he take on the entire Ginyu Force? could he fight Freeza? would he still die like a bitch?
As in, Vegeta right when he arrived on Namek at 24,000?

My scaling of the Moro Saga is kinda rusty, but Vegeta’s gains was a big deal. He was close, if not above UI Sign Goku with just SSJBE. That alone is about a 2x boost, allowing Vegeta to beat everyone up to Nail.

Other than that it’s not really clear how much stronger he and Vegeta got. Gohan, who I’m not sure if he was above or below Goku in the ToP, has greatly powered up by a unknown amount. Saganbo steamrolls through him, Piccolo (who also powered up a lot), 17 and 18 (they may have powered up?), and Goku disposes of that easily, and Vegeta is 2x Goku. Maybe something like this?

ToP Goku: 1
Moro Gohan: 2.4
Saganbo: 6
Goku: 10
Vegeta: 20

That’s a 20x power up for Vegeta. Looks good, SSJB Goku ends up rivaling his fake Kaio-Ken from the ToP and SSJB Vegeta rivals his ToP SSJBE. Applying all of that and Vegeta is at 480,000; more or less the level he was when he fought first form Freeza.
MrGohanks wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:04 pm Tien (Cell Games) vs Base Goku (start of Android arc)

The Cell Games is like, two weeks after the start of the Android Saga. Not enough time for Tenshinhan to get any stronger. Boo Saga Tien might take it though.

SSJ4 Vegeta should take it, he most likely is the same as Beyond limits SSJ4 Goku here. This SSJB Vegeta would be more like, Baby Vegeta level.

Gigantic mismatch. SSJ2 Trunks was already up there with the others in the Black Saga, Rage just closed the gap and it’s probably not even as strong as SSJ3. He’s lucky to beat Majin Vegeta.

Gohan already had his potential unlocked on Namek, so Old Kaioshin’s would just boost him a bit since his ritual is better. Debut Imperfect Cell or even Freeza should take care of him.
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:15 pm Zamasu was going to torture and kill Super Saiyan Rage Trunks if he didn't pull out the Mafuba, as planned by Goku Black. He murder stomps a weaker form of Trunks. Black is not needed.
Since Zamasu was obviously weaker than Trunks before, do you think he got stronger by fighting too? He even says something along the lines of “Fighting strong enemies pushes us to further heights”. Given his potential it’s not unlikely he could become adapt during fights as well.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:59 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:44 pm Since Zamasu was obviously weaker than Trunks before, do you think he got stronger by fighting too? He even says something along the lines of “Fighting strong enemies pushes us to further heights”. Given his potential it’s not unlikely he could become adapt during fights as well.
Perhaps we should ask ourselves if he was weaker than Trunks in the first place. Given how, by his own admission, he enjoyed getting hit on purpose to boast about his immortality, we should ask ourselves if anything Trunks ever did to him was really relevant.

Regardless, Zamasu was apparently strong enough to torture Trunks to death, as stated by Goku Black. This was after Black fought against Super Saiyan Rage several times btw (so he had an understanding of Trunks' full power) and after Trunks was healed back with the Senzu bean. We might have underestimated Future Zamasu the entire time. :think:

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:05 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:59 pm Buuhan vs. Teen Baby

Rules:
No outside help
No absorbing
No taking over the host's body
No candy ray

Who wins?
Baby outscales enormously. He solos

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:18 am

1) Ginyu (no Body Change) runs the gauntlet, he takes on everybody here, one by one, no rest between fights. Can he be weakened enough for somebody on the list to be able to defeat him?

Recoome
Jeese
Burta
Zarbon (beast)
Dodoria
Vegeta (saiyan arc) (no tail)
Goku (saiyan arc)
Nappa (no tail)
Bonus: if this ain't enough, Bardock is the final boss (From DBS or from the TV Special, your choice)

2) Injured Ginyu (the one that changed bodies with Goku) vs Dodoria
Injured Ginyu (after returning to his body but before getting pummeled by Vegeta) vs Saiyan arc Vegeta

3) Namek arc Gohan (potential unlocked by Saichoro) vs Zarbon (beast)

4) Namek arc Gohan (post senzu, around the time they summoned Shenron) vs Dodoria, Zarbon and Vegeta (after landing on Namek)

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:00 am

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:18 am 1) Ginyu (no Body Change) runs the gauntlet, he takes on everybody here, one by one, no rest between fights. Can he be weakened enough for somebody on the list to be able to defeat him?

Recoome
Jeese
Burta
Zarbon (beast)
Dodoria
Goku (saiyan arc)
Nappa (no tail)
Bonus: if this ain't enough, Bardock is the final boss (From DBS or from the TV Special, your choice)

Injured Ginyu (after returning to his body but before getting pummeled by Vegeta) vs Saiyan arc Vegeta

4) Namek arc Gohan (post senzu, around the time they summoned Shenron) vs Dodoria, Zarbon and Vegeta (after landing on Namek)
1) The strongest of these guys is still 1/3rd aa stroias Ginyu. It’s going to be a slaughter. You’d have to put them all together for him to even break a sweat.

2) Ginyu was surprised thattk a Goku could even reach them, I think his body was Pre Z levels of weak given the amount of stamina it took to fly there. Dodoria and Vegeta can erase him with a finger.

3) Gohan was just above 14k, even Handsome Zarbon takes this. Unless you mean when he fought Ginyu Goku? In this case I think Gohan has a fair advantage and takes it. He had a fair edge over Ginyu-Goku while holding back.

4) Gohan’s power had been rising since to a point they could be substantial help to Vegeta against Freeza. Even V-Jump lists him at 200,000 in this period. Only way the team takes this is if Vegeta goes Oozaru. Zarbon or Dodoria would have to make the Ki ball thouh, since Vegeta himself doing it would weaken him too much.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:18 pm

SSG Vegito (Buu saga) vs Omega Shenron

SSJ3 Gohan (start of Android arc) vs Super Perfect Cell

1 Saibamen vs the top 8 of the 23th Tenkaichi (no mafuba)

SSJ1 Gogeta (U6 arc) vs SSJR Goku Black (in his prime with his scythe)

SSJ1 Kefla (anime) vs Enraged Base Broly (DBS)

And who do you guys think is the strongest GT character that Buuhan (Buu arc Vegito absorbed) can beat?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:56 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:18 pm SSG Vegito (Buu saga) vs Omega Shenron

And who do you guys think is the strongest GT character that Buuhan (Buu arc Vegito absorbed) can beat?
1- If base Vegito was equal to Z SS3 Goku, and in GT Goku's base is equal to SS3, it means Goku and Vegito have the same base form. In that case, SSG Vegito would be somewhat stronger than SS4 Goku, so he can beat Ih Shenron, but will lose to Omega, but won't get stomped like Goku did.

2- Cell murders. Future Gohan was even stronger than Present Gohan, and his SS3 would still be far from Cell.

3- It's like fighting a less experienced Raditz. Without the Makkankosappo, I don't think younger and weaker characters can do much.

4- Super Gogeta would be 10x or 50x stronger than Black. Probably base Gogeta with KK would also be enough.

5- Kefla forced Goku into using KK, while Broly never had the edge against SSB. Kefla wins, there's no meaningful power inflation to help Broly here.

6- Hard to tell... Goku's base level is lower than Buuhan, and SS4 provides a similar boost to SS fusion. So, maybe it's like Buuhan turning SS4. In that case, he'd be quite ahead of SS4 Goku. Buuhan wasn't 10x stronger than SS3 Goku, at most 2x or so. Omega Shenron would be out of his league.
I'm not even taking into account how much stronger Goku gets throughout GT, so at best I think Buugito can take Ohzaru VB, Super 17 (after absorbing ki) might be too much.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:24 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:18 am 1) Ginyu (no Body Change) runs the gauntlet, he takes on everybody here, one by one, no rest between fights. Can he be weakened enough for somebody on the list to be able to defeat him?

Recoome
Jeese
Burta
Zarbon (beast)
Dodoria
Goku (saiyan arc)
Nappa (no tail)

1. A continuous uninterrupted gauntlet made up of these fighters isn't going to be enough to exhaust Ginyu for him to eventually be brought down. All of them would be defeated with one blow or less. Perhaps if it started with Goku during the Ginyu arc who has an estimated power level of 90,000 and under the conditions of this gauntlet lacked access to the Kaioken. Ginyu would probably still win, barring any miraculous upsets thanks to the Spirit Bomb, but not without taking some damage in the process. Afterwards you could have him continue down the roster with Krillin's Freeza arc power level of 75,000, Vegeta after recovering from his injuries inflicted by Recoome (he probably was still weaker than Goku at the time since he felt intimidated by the man's strength despite acquiring a zenkai), and then the names you mentioned.

2. Injured Ginyu (the one that changed bodies with Goku) vs Dodoria: A close match. Unlike the anime, Ginyu never adapted to the body he deprived Goku of. What's he doing here is engaging a closely ranked fighter with an unfamiliar form and abilities. Dodoria was a sycophant who was content to hide behind his master's coattails but at least he knew how to use his own body. A match between these two could be hard fought and I'm not sure who would win. A draw might be possible or maybe Dodoria narrowly ekes out a victory thanks to being the heavier fighter since under these close handicapped conditions physicality should play a part.

Injured Ginyu (after returning to his body but before getting pummelled by Vegeta) vs Saiyan arc Vegeta: In the anime Goku in the captain's body was tussling with Ginyu with a similar performance to his son and Krillin at the time. The Vegeta here is considerably weaker here but not to the point that he can't inflict damage. It may be an uphill battle and Ginyu may still win but the longer it pans out the more his injuries are going to take a toll on him. Ginyu either defeats Vegeta soon or the initiative shifts over to his opponent.

3. Namek arc Gohan (potential unlocked by Saichoro) vs Zarbon (beast): Immediately after his power was unlocked? Zarbon would easily win using his regular form. Gohan's earnest strength was registering at 10,000 according to Jeice. Now if you meant following the encounter with Guldo/Recoome and while he was fighting Ginyu-Goku then there's more of a debate to be had. We can't say for certain how powerful Gohan and Krillin were at the time since they were hesitating in order to prevent Goku's body from becoming thoroughly damaged but they could still keep their opponent at bay. Gohan may be somewhere between Ginyu-Goku and monster Zarbon at the time. A close fight though one where Gohan may be able to win if the statement by Krillin about Gohan's skills on the ship are anything to go by.

4. Namek arc Gohan (post senzu, around the time they summoned Shenron) vs Dodoria, Zarbon and Vegeta (after landing on Namek): You mean Porunga? Three opponents, one of whom is a peer of yours in strength when transformed, is a tall order for just one fighter here. It's not like Vegeta and Dodoria are that much weaker where they couldn't sustain attacks and supplement Zarbon's war machine. I see Gohan eventually losing after a difficult fight.
MrGohanks wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:18 pm SSG Vegito (Buu saga) vs Omega Shenron

SSG Vegito (Buu saga) vs Omega Shenron: Omega's power was stated to be sufficient for destroying the universe. Goku and Beerus' collision happened to yield enough residual energy that it resonated throughout the universe. Vegetto is much stronger than his fusee and whatever improvements Goku made between the Buu and BOG arcs isn't nearly enough to bridge the gap between them. Vegetto would easily win this battle.

SSJ3 Gohan (start of Android arc) vs Super Perfect Cell : You pretty much have to go by assumption when determining Gohan's strength at that point in time since he hardly even threw a punch. We can likely draw the conclusion that he was stronger than the humans since he did train his father and Piccolo for three years but I doubt he was stronger than them untransformed. Super Saiyan 3's power is a seismic leap to make with, however. I could see it putting this Gohan around Super Vegeta or SSJ Grade 3 Trunks' level. Unfortunately that's not going to be enough for this opponent.

1 Saibamen vs the top 8 of the 23th Tenkaichi (no mafuba): The quarter finalists lack the potent abilities of their later selves. Piccolo doesn't have the Special Beam Cannon and Tenshinhan didn't refine the Kikoho into the more potent Shin variety until after Freeza. None of them would be able to properly damage a Saibaman. The aforementioned Kikoho is likely their most powerful technique available but I can't see it doing much more to the Saibaman than the superficial injuries Nappa incurred from it. The cultivated monstrosity wipes all of the quarter finalists out.

SSJ1 Gogeta (U6 arc) vs SSJR Goku Black (in his prime with his scythe): It's a case of determining how much Goku and Vegeta improved during the transition from the U6 tournament until the latter part of the Future Trunks saga. I don't believe it's enough to compensate for however much stronger base Gogeta would be relative to the blue Saiyans from the same era as himself amplified even further by the Super Saiyan form. Goku Black here isn't going to win unless his opponent is foolish enough to just continuously go after the clones and not Goku Black's original body.

SSJ1 Kefla (anime) vs Enraged Base Broly (DBS): Well we know that Kefla with this form in the anime was a potential match for SSJB Goku if he was freshly recuperated. Since you stipulated base Broly and not in his humanoid Oozaru or Ikari state I have to assume you meant the version that fought Vegeta up until the red state was used. The man was thoroughly outmatched against SSJG Vegeta until he achieved Ikari. I don't think the improvements between the TOP and the Broly sagas is enough to indicate that a fighter who was outmatched against SSJG during that era could handle another fighter suggested to be equal with SSJB Goku during the TOP.

And who do you guys think is the strongest GT character that Buuhan (Buu arc Vegito absorbed) can beat?: SSJ4 Goku from the Baby saga is a minimum for me. I don't think Goku surpassed Super Vegetto from the Buu arc until he unlocked SSJ4. Buugetto with access to the Kaioken could likely defeat Great Ape Baby and possibly Super 17 too. Whichever of the Shadow Dragons is superior to Super 17 is where I believe Buugetto stops barring his usage of absorption or transmogrifying them into candy.

BWri

Post by BWri » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:15 pm

-Enraged Vegeta tagged Beerus. I don't think Buu arc Vegetto could do that.
**Missed the SSJ3 part, well SSJ Vegetto with 8x the power would outperform enraged Vegeta in every category.

-Just like SSJ2 Gohan was Goku and Vegeta's strength benchmark, I think Piccolo's goal was to at least reach FPSSJ Goku so I think he easily surpassed Trunks from that time, before the Buu arc even started.

-I think the anime power levels are inflated beyond belief so I'm always going to give it to the anime characters.

-Tough one. I know GT has inflated power levels too, but Buuhan with Vegetto absorbed sounds scary. Buuhan wins.

-Future Gohan was kinda weak, but he'd curbstomp Cell 2 if he had SSJ3. Him vs. Super Perfect Cell would be a better matchup.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:41 pm

BWri wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:15 pm -Future Gohan was kinda weak, but he'd curbstomp Cell 2 if he had SSJ3. Him vs. Super Perfect Cell would be a better matchup.
Going off of Kaboom's power levels for the TV series, and after doing some calculations (Future Gohan's base PL x 400), I got a power level of 1,280,000,000. So he would be a pretty good match for Cell i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶k̶i̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶, but would ultimately fall to Perfect Cell at the Cell Games, due to him being 4x stronger than he was while fighting Vegeta and Trunks.
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:41 am

1. SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Super Perfect Cell vs Z-sword SSJ2 Future Trunks and Dabura
2. Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Trio de Dangers
3. Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Full Power Frost, SSJ1 Cabba and Magetta (ToP)
4. Ultimate Gohan (Moro) vs Hit (ToP anime)
5. Merus vs Granola
6. Shin vs Cell Jr.
7. Base Broly vs Old Moro