The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TobyS » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:03 am

GatoF wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:41 am 1. SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Super Perfect Cell vs Z-sword SSJ2 Future Trunks and Dabura
2. Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Trio de Dangers
3. Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Full Power Frost, SSJ1 Cabba and Magetta (ToP)
4. Ultimate Gohan (Moro) vs Hit (ToP anime)
5. Merus vs Granola
6. Shin vs Cell Jr.
7. Base Broly vs Old Moro
Dabura is a bit stronger than Cell, I'm not sure how this SS2 Trunks compare to Gohan but if Dabra finishes Cell first the duo can take Gohan.

Gohan was confident taking 1 but not sure he could handle 2. 17 is probably stronger in this arc so he can take 1. If 18 can't take one she can probably hold out till backup arrives. Dragon Team wins.

Buu could take Frost and Cabba at the same time if the other two can run inteference with Magetta. If it's not TOP rules then I guess they candy beam Magetta or eventually Buu gets frustrated and insults him. His hax was op in a small tournament ring. in an open battle he's not so OP.

I don't think you can retroactively apply Moro scaling to earlier anime. The anime is overpowered to a stupid degree and inconsistent to the point of plot hole with it's scaling.

However yeah if we take the general idea that Gohan is about on old complete blue level which is parallel to KKx20 blue then Gohan wins I guess.

Merus with his angel powers? While he's weaker then a god he wasn't a mortal and was still about Granola imo, he toyed with Moro and I don't think Granolah is THAAAAT much stronger.

Shin is between ss1 buu saga and ss2, maybe a little lower than ss1 but closer to buu ss1 then Trunks and Vegeta Cell games ss1 which is equal to a Jr. Shin wins.

Moro absorbs his power before he can rage enough to bring Moro killing levels out.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:17 am

MrGohanks wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:18 pm SSG Vegito (Buu saga) vs Omega Shenron

SSJ3 Gohan (start of Android arc) vs Super Perfect Cell

1 Saibamen vs the top 8 of the 23th Tenkaichi (no mafuba)

SSJ1 Gogeta (U6 arc) vs SSJR Goku Black (in his prime with his scythe)

SSJ1 Kefla (anime) vs Enraged Base Broly (DBS)

And who do you guys think is the strongest GT character that Buuhan (Buu arc Vegito absorbed) can beat?
If SSJG Vegetto is getting the ritual boost then he finger clicks even before reaching full power. Post ritual multiplier he can’t keep up though.

Cell finger clicks. Androids Saga Gohan is at best comparable to Base Goku. SSJ3 is going to put him at what, Semi Cell level?

The Saibaman slaughters. The power difference here is gigantic.

Peak Black was above KKx10 Goku and Hit by a unknown amount, but that’s more or less where I’d place Base Gogeta too. SSJ Gogeta has no problems whatsoever, but I think he could have an interesting fight with Initial or Halo Zamasu.

You mean without Ikari? Goku and Vegeta are rather powerful by the time of the movie, but I doubt they’re above Kefla on equal forms already. Base Broly peaks above SSJ Vegeta (And probably above SSJ2 since Vegeta went straight to God), so I’ll give it to Kefla.

I have Super Vegetto a bit over 2x Gohan-Boo, so Vegetto-Boo is 3-4x Gohan-Boo. Beating Metal Rildo is the best he can do.
GatoF wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:41 am 1. SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Super Perfect Cell vs Z-sword SSJ2 Future Trunks and Dabura
3. Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Full Power Frost, SSJ1 Cabba and Magetta (ToP)
5. Merus vs Granola
6. Shin vs Cell Jr.
1. I don’t see any reason why Gohan and Trunks would be any different from each other after doing the same training, specially when they have comparable potential. I say Dabra is the deal breaker here since he’s stronger than Cell, so he and Trunks win by tagging Gohan.

2. We already know Boo > Basil even before the former trained for the ToP. Lavender was comparable to Base Gohan, who got chocked by Piccolo as a SSJ2. Bergamo a match for a (almost definitely suppressed) Base Goku, who 18 outmuscled by lifting Tupper. The Trio doesn’t stand a chance, even their special techniques could be countered by Boo’s powers or Piccolo’s strategies.

3. Now here the U7 trio loses. Piccolo’s super explosion doesn’t do anything to Goku (though I can’t remember if he ducked for that), and he doesn’t seem any better than post training Gohan throughout the ToP. Fit Boo ony seems to be around Base Saiyan level too. 18 is the strongest here for taking out Ribrianne, but nothing she does warrants being SSJ level like the U6 trio.

4. Anime Hit actually pressured Jiren, so Gohan ain’t got nothing on him.

5. Well Granola is the strongest in the universe, while Merus’ full power seems to be below UI Goku going by how well Moro does with his powers.

6. The Cell Jr tortures Shin horribly. I’m not sure if those Kiais he fired on Boo do anything other than push folks around.

7. Broly adapted a lot and still needed Ikari to reach SSJG level. SSJG is also what made Moro start using magic, so I think they’re on a similar level. Regardless of power levels I don’t see how Broly could counter Moro’s magic when only UI-like speed seems capable of avoiding it.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:35 pm

5. Merus vs Granola
6. Shin vs Cell Jr.
SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Super Perfect Cell vs Z-sword SSJ2 Future Trunks and Dabura: For some reason Future Trunks didn't appear to be nearly as powerful as what Gohan implicitly gained through Shin and Goku's assessment of his odds against Buu. We can probably draw the conclusion that Trunks was superior to Dabura based off performances against the demon king in combat but it's not like they were incapable of weathering the onslaught and preparing themselves for a counterattack.

A battle between these two sides is going to be hard fought. I could see it being quite close. Cell can boast of having the genetic memory and techniques of some of the universe's greatest fighters. Opposite to him is Dabura with his unpredictable magical talents and Stone Spit. Against either of those abilities Cell can counter it through regeneration but Gohan doesn't have that luxury. If he's the one to be paired off against Dabura while Trunks battles Cell then I can see the latter team eventually pulling ahead. If it's monster versus demon with the two Saiyans having at it with each other then the advantage may eventually go over to Team A. Under these circumstances I see fighter placement as being important.

Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Trio de Dangers: In the anime Bergamo could absorb the power of Goku's Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken combination up to an extent. If it's that format with these characters then I see the Trio de Dangers eventually winning thanks to their leader; barring any shenanigans from Buu with his Candy Beam or absorption, of course.

The manga's rendition of Universe 9's lupine trio has them at a more modest level with their strongest only just managing to weather an attack from Frost yet proving to be weaker than Piccolo individually. A team up of Universe 7 fighters like this should be capable of handling the Trio de Dangers.

Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Full Power Frost, SSJ1 Cabba and Magetta (ToP): Anime wise Frost and Magetta are arguably stronger than the group here since they were pressuring SSJ Vegeta whereas Piccolo and Buu could only threaten base Goku during their practice matches. #18 demonstrated greater strength against Tupper compared with base Goku but that's not going to be enough against fighters who can trade blows with Super Saiyan Vegeta from the same era.

In the written format we have less to go off for most of these characters. Magetta is going to prove to be a liability because of his weakness which should be readily exploitable by #18 and Piccolo. It comes down to Frost and Cabba. The Namekian is arguably close to Frost in power at this time when comparing their respective performances against a mutual foe, Hyssop. A fight between them would be hotly contested by now, I believe. All that leaves is #18 and Buu to contend with Cabba. Since Cabba presumably increased his strength following his battle with Vegeta who was a Super Saiyan at the time I'm not confident in Buu's ability to do much here. Most of what we see from #18 comes from her fight with Ribrianne. Frankly I can't see her standing up to SSJ Cabba. Buu either turns Cabba into candy, absorbs him, or the U7 group is going to wind up losing.

Ultimate Gohan (Moro) vs Hit (ToP anime): Using Saganbo as a comparative point, Goku felt prompted into resorting to his blue form in order to overpower and damage the convict. Gohan could only keep pace with Saganbo while collaborating with Piccolo; mind you this is against a Saganbo with less power than what he had while getting picked apart by the aforementioned blue Goku. How Hit measures by the anime's standards can be seen when he's engaging Dyspo and Kunshi. Goku only briefly resorted to his blue form at that time and throughout the rest of it he felt comfortable using red against opponents that were giving Hit trouble.

It may be a close fight if you consider Gohan at the time of the battle against Moro to be close to Goku's SSJG but not on par. If he is then Hit's only option is to rely on his killing techniques in order to lethally strike Gohan down in one blow; even if they're equal the Time Skip grants Hit an invaluable advantage here. I think the U6 assassin is in a better position to win than Gohan is.

Merus vs Granola: We see how Moro while using Merus' power and abilities was equal to Ultra Instinct Goku. Granolah underestimated a more powerful Ultra Instinct Goku, reunited his power and then proceeded to strike at a vital point which incapacitated his opponent. Merus is an accomplished fighter and bojutsu user. I see him putting up a good fight though with the techniques Granolah learned through his wish coupled with his accuracy as a sharpshooter I think he'll eventually win.

Shin vs Cell Jr: Easily Shin. The Cell Jrs should logically have the experience of their conceiver but I personally consider Shin to be comparable with MSSJ Goku from the Cell Games. Against a lone Jr he should be able to win, inexperienced or not.

Base Broly vs Old Moro: While fighting Vegeta this Broly was continuously improving himself to the point that Vegeta was forced into using his red form. Once that threshold was crossed, however, Broly was utterly helpless against the Saiyan Prince. Moro at the beginning of his conflict with the Saiyan was pressuring and forcing him on the defence while Vegeta was using that same form. It took the Prince ascending to SSJB for him to finally seize the initiative against the wizard. Broly's strength does continuously grow over time but that advantage is nullified by someone like Moro who areally deprives the environment and living beings of their energy

BWri

Post by BWri » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:57 pm

FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:41 pm
BWri wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:15 pm -Future Gohan was kinda weak, but he'd curbstomp Cell 2 if he had SSJ3. Him vs. Super Perfect Cell would be a better matchup.
Going off of Kaboom's power levels for the TV series, and after doing some calculations (Future Gohan's base PL x 400), I got a power level of 1,280,000,000. So he would be a pretty good match for Cell i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶k̶i̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶, but would ultimately fall to Perfect Cell at the Cell Games, due to him being 4x stronger than he was while fighting Vegeta and Trunks.
Makes sense based on Kaboom's levels, but I think the list gets a little inflated once he gets to the Cell Games versions of SSJ Goku, Perfect Cell, and SSJ Gohan. Super Perfect Cell being 7.2 billion is wild to me. TBF, I've always preferred the more conservative PL lists.

But I think Kaboom's placement of Future Gohan makes sense as he's comparable to Goku and Trunks post Namek but marginally weaker, so I'll adjust my initial statement and say that SSJ3 Future Gohan would make Perfect Cell exert a little more effort than he showed against Grade 3 Trunks. In my head, Cell maxes out at 2.4 bil, which is almost double this theoretical SSJ3 Gohan.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:40 pm

Battle Royale between the 12 Kaioshins. How does it go down? Who comes out on top?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:37 am

5. Merus vs Granola
6. Shin vs Cell Jr.
1) Trunks is a lot stronger than Cell so he one shots him and then helps Dabura beat Gohan easily.
2) Team A beats the Trio of Dangers with some difficulty.
3) Team A's only hope is Boo's magic. Otherwise they get stomped hard by team B.
4) Gohan has nothing to combat Hit's time hax. He gets murdered easily.
5) Granola. UI effectively stalemated Merus by the end of the Moro arc.
6) Shin. He's a lot stronger than Piccolo who should be around a Cell Juniors power by the Boo arc.
7) Broly is a lot stronger (By the end of the movie his base form is just 10 times weaker than SSB) but gets taken down quickly thanks to Moro's magic.
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:40 pm Battle Royale between the 12 Kaioshins. How does it go down? Who comes out on top?
I would say Pell wins since he's the only one confirmed to train out of all 12 Kaioshins.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:37 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:40 pm Battle Royale between the 12 Kaioshins. How does it go down? Who comes out on top?
I guess Pell for the reasons stated by ZombieVito. If he's the only one training of the Kaioshins then that implies he may have already surpassed his cohorts. The man was also confident in the strength of his own universe though make of that what you will.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:21 pm

How far would Gamma 1 & 2 do in the TOP?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:16 am

Gowasu/Shin (one of the two) was able to create a barrier that somehow blocked one of Infinite Zamasu's blasts, the same blast that overwhelmed Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks. I'm pretty sure that's the most impressive thing any Kaioshin (except for Zamasu) has ever done in all of Dragon Ball. For this reason, I'm confident that Gowasu and Shin are at the top, and to be fair Gowasu is the oldest and most experienced of the Kais. Who knows what kinds of hax he possesses. Grand Supreme Kai had a hax that allowed him to completely neutralize Moro's magic, and he was much younger than Gowasu.

Of course I assume we are not counting Zamasu as a fully-fledged Kaioshin, otherwise he stomps with his eyes closed.

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:00 am

What about the 12 gods of destruction against the grand priest? He could stop Beerus's and Quitela's punches with a finger each in the manga, but is he strong enough to face 12 opponents at the same time? Considering that the gods of destruction don't seem too big on teamwork, I suspect that the grand priest can still have the advantage in a confused fight, but things might change if they can organise something to throw off his ultra instinct.

BWri

Post by BWri » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:51 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:21 pm How far would Gamma 1 & 2 do in the TOP?
They'd run into problems with Jiren but that's about it. They'd probably be the ones to eliminate Damom.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:20 am

nineko wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:00 am What about the 12 gods of destruction against the grand priest? He could stop Beerus's and Quitela's punches with a finger each in the manga, but is he strong enough to face 12 opponents at the same time? Considering that the gods of destruction don't seem too big on teamwork, I suspect that the grand priest can still have the advantage in a confused fight, but things might change if they can organise something to throw off his ultra instinct.
I don't think the number of Destroyers would even matter, as GP is orders of magnitude beyond even the most powerful among them. I mean, even the likes of Whis and Vados(who are far inferior to GP) can KO Destroyers with one casual chop.

In all likelihood, the Destroyers would never come close to landing even a glancing blow on GP before they were all incapacitated.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:46 am

5. Merus vs Granola
6. Shin vs Cell Jr.
1- Gohan is the strongest. Trunks the second strongest, and Dabura and Cell, that's up for grabs.
I'm going with the team that has Gohan.

2- Buu fucked one of those dogs up. However, that other dog that absorbs power seems like too much for Piccolo and 18. Buu might win it, but he'd be doing all the work.

3- In the manga, A team wins, nobody can touch Buu.
In the anime, B team wins, fairly easy.

4- Gohan is much stronger but Hit's techniques are something else. Gohan has no experience dealing with stuff like that.

5- Not sure. On one hand, Goku and Moro stalemated, and Granny become stronger than that. But Moro wasn't able to fully use Merus' power, so perhaps there's more to Merus than what Moro showcased.

6- I think Shin can take one Cell Jr.

7- Moro's magic was too much for SSG Vegeta. Broly's rage can't do much here. His initial Ikari should also be useless.
I don't recall them being set apart like the hakaishin. That shithead from U9 seemed to be really close to his Hakaishin, maybe he's picked up something from him.
If present Zamasu, pre-wish, joined, he'd clear.
nineko wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:00 am What about the 12 gods of destruction against the grand priest? He could stop Beerus's and Quitela's punches with a finger each in the manga, but is he strong enough to face 12 opponents at the same time? Considering that the gods of destruction don't seem too big on teamwork, I suspect that the grand priest can still have the advantage in a confused fight, but things might change if they can organise something to throw off his ultra instinct.
He casually stopped the two strongest GoDs, granted, they were already battered, but still, the other guys are much weaker, I don't see them doing anything to the GP.
He should be able to pick them up one by one, if things get too tough, but if Whis can oneshot Beerus, he can oneshot him, too.
Maybe if it was an Angel Insurrection, but the GoDs are too far removed from this dude.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:16 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:21 pm How far would Gamma 1 & 2 do in the TOP?
I think it’s gonna take either Hakaishin Toppo or Jiren to take them down. SSJB Goku was seen trading blows with Jiren and forced him to further power up towards the later episodes.
Grand Priest gives off the impression he might be up there with Zeno. I’m not sure if even the 12 angels could take him.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:06 pm

Sorry to derail the thread, but are Discord-style responses allowed on the forums? In the Discord servers I'm in at least, it's very common for someone to send an unironically funny image or GIF as a response to somebody.

Here are some examples:

Someone sends a link but an embed doesn't show up -> "Epic Embed Fail" or "No Embed Perms" GIF
Someone says something really funny -> 💀 emoji
Someone fails to send an image due to not having permission to -> "No Pic Perms" GIF
Someone makes a minor spelling mistake -> "Minor spelling mistake, I win" GIF
Someone sends a joke but it's not funny -> 😐 emoji or "my honest reaction" GIF
Someone goes on a full-on rant -> "ok and?" GIF, usually of a guy eating Ruffles, or a chunk of ice
You have GIF/image/embed perms -> "image perms flex" GIF, usually of a monkey [and sometimes a black guy] drinking cranberry juice straight from the jug, and so on.
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:46 pm

SSB KK Goku, SS Kefla, GoD Toppo, Anilaza, Hit [Time hax], SSBE Vegeta and Jiren would beat them easily.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:05 pm

New match:

- SSJ3 Gotenks (Serious/No Time Limit) vs. Ultimate Gohan (can get cocky during the match)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Goku9001
Regular

Post by Goku9001 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:43 am

5. Merus vs Granola
6. Shin vs Cell Jr.
SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Super Perfect Cell vs Z-sword SSJ2 Future Trunks and Dabura: I think Gohan was a Super Saiyan against Dabura but for simplicity's sake and fairness, I'll assume he was Super Saiyan 2. I would say that Team B wins. Trunks had just trained with the Z-Sword which means he should be massively stronger than Kid Gohan at the time and Dabura's magic contributes more to the fight for the team as a whole compared to Cell's regeneration which is irrelevant if he gets spat on. Super Perfect Cell is definitely stronger than Dabura by a decent margin but Dabura's magic makes him more fearsome and Trunks is tremendously more powerful than Gohan and Cell. Team B wins here.

Android 18, Piccolo, and Majin Buu (ToP) vs. Trio de Dangers: Danger Trio wins solely because they have more synergy which Beerus explicitly commented on their teamwork making them a much more dangerous threat. In contrast, Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu have no experience working with eachother at all. That is a significant detriment.

Android 18, Piccolo and Majin Buu (ToP) vs Full Power Frost, SSJ1 Cabba and Magetta (ToP): In the anime, this is essentially characters that are closer to Base Goku vs. a team that is comprised of characters closer to how powerful Super Saiyans were at the beginning of the tournament save for Cabba. The caveat is Magetta's weakness but I recall Frost devised a method to block his hearing so unless they circumvent that, they would lose. In the manga, the U6 team would still win solely based on Frost's superiority over many of the U10 fighters and Cabba/Magetta are likely stronger than the U7 fighters anyways.

Ultimate Gohan (Moro) vs. Hit (ToP anime): This is tough. Ultimate Gohan was still relatively close to Golden Frieza who is said to be equal to Blue Goku by the anime writers. Blue Goku was tremendously by the end of the ToP since he could hold his own against Jiren (122) who was said to be the strongest ki Vegeta ever encountered at the time (including Kefla) and later fought against a much more powerful Jiren. Though we also have to consider how Gohan was struggling with Toppo earlier. I would say Gohan wins solely because the intention in the Moro arc was for only Blue Goku to surpass Gohan and Blue Goku was insanely strong at the end of the ToP and even much stronger than that by the end of the Moro arc.

Merus vs. Granolah: Granolah should win this easily. Absorbing Merus' power merely allowed Moro to be equal to MUI Goku (Moro) and the wish automatically placed Granolah as being far superior to MUI Goku (Moro). Granolah had become much stronger during this arc by awakening his 2nd eye, learning how to control that power, and heeding Bardock's empowering words. Merus isn't on Granolah's radar. He would win quite easily.

Shin vs. Cell Jr: I personally think Kaioshin is no match for any of the Buu Arc Base Saiyans so he is nothing compared to a Cell Jr.

Base Broly vs. Old Moro: Base Broly was drastically weaker than God Vegeta whereas Old Moro was stronger than God Vegeta and forced Vegeta to enter Blue to escape his magic. Even with that, Old Moro can absorb Base Broly's energy and grow stronger whereas Broly would be growing weaker rather than stronger which was the main reason he forced Vegeta into God in the first place. Broly is no match for Moro here.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:33 am

Noah wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:05 pm New match:

- SSJ3 Gotenks (Serious/No Time Limit) vs. Ultimate Gohan (can get cocky during the match)
Gohan is about 1.5 to 2 x as strong. Buu is about as strong as Gotenks and needed to absorb him to fight Gohan.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:33 pm

Noah wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:05 pm New match:

Gohan should clear. Cocky and all, he still had Buu on a leash and lost because of Buu's anatomy. Gotenks would not do much better than Buu, in fact, he might not last as much with him not being a bubble gum thingy.
Gohan's cockiness should impact on Gotenks' performance, frustrating him and making him lose focus.