The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1542
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Tai Lung wrote:next battle
Ribrianne VS Oceanus shenron
Oh WOW I have not thought of the Oceanus Shenron fight from GT in such a long time, had to look it up to know how it went down.

Oceanus shenron was beat by Pan with a KaMe blast and Goku was only in Kid Base form when fighting Oceanus shenron.

Ribrianne in Base form Wins by a Mile! 8)
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
ssj3kakarot
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:47 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ssj3kakarot » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:49 am

zarmack wrote:Base Kefla vs Golden Freeza (RoF)
Buuhan (KKx20) vs Rildo
Aniraza vs SSB Goku (Post-ToP)
3rd form Freeza (Namek arc) vs Krillin (Cell Games)
Super Pefect Cell (KKx5) vs Kid Buu
SSJ2 Future Trunks (Post-Black arc) vs SSJ1 Kale (ep.113)
Base Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs Present Zamasu
Piccolo (ToP) vs Frost (U6 arc)
SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Start of BoG)
SSB Goku (King Piccolo arc) vs 100% Freeza (Namek arc)

Ill bite

Buuhan, fairly easily. He just has too many haxs.
Aniraza: Shown to take on 5 super strong fighters. Unless Goku has MUI, NOPE
Freeza still smashes baldy
Kid buu: He is stronger and better in every way. Even if Cell were slightly better, Buu still wins because he has the best regen ever
SSj1 Kale
Base Vegeta
Piccolo
SSJ4 Goku easily!
100% Freeza wins. SSB just doesn't yield THAT big of a multiplier/boost. It would have to be something like X 600,000 base.
" I swear on that faith I can never back down now" - Goku

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:58 am

Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jiren

Can he clear it?

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:20 am

zarmack wrote: Base Kefla vs Golden Freeza (RoF)
Buuhan (KKx20) vs Rildo
Aniraza vs SSB Goku (Post-ToP)
3rd form Freeza (Namek arc) vs Krillin (Cell Games)
Super Pefect Cell (KKx5) vs Kid Buu
SSJ2 Future Trunks (Post-Black arc) vs SSJ1 Kale (ep.113)
Base Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs Present Zamasu
Piccolo (ToP) vs Frost (U6 arc)
SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Start of BoG)
SSB Goku (King Piccolo arc) vs 100% Freeza (Namek arc)
R1 : if You sue ssj = x50 , rildo still wins because he scales off rage buuhat, that took vegetto effort to be defeated
R2 : ssb goku easy, for me even EoS god is enough for aniraza
R3 : I give crillin the victory cause I like to place humans near base saiyans in power at the start of android arc
R4 : kid buu just stomps, there's too much gap between buu saga and cell saga
R5 : I can we trunks win here
R6 : base Vegeta wins easy
R7 : piccolo (top) stomps, considering he's stronger that frost at the ToP
R8 : ssj4 goku stomps, no contest. There's to much gap between buu saga/bog and s17 arc
R9 : assuming that kid goku did the ritual to become ssg, IMO he places off somewhere in gt speaking of power thanks to the enormous multiplier of the ritual god. I can't say where exactly, but anyway freezer from namecc is already dead. For curiosity I've calculated, and to me ritual god goku (king piccolo arc) comes out to be in between ssj3 and ssj4 goku from early shadow dragons arc KEK (early shadow dragons arc meaning when he faced the first 4 dragons) surprised? Me too honestly. I didn't expected he to get that high either
R10 : oh, I forgot kefla vs freezer. Kefla stomps him into the dust anyway
Last edited by p-hyvo on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:20 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jiren

Can he clear it?
He wins all of that
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by zarmack » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:47 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jiren

Can he clear it?
He stops at Jiren.

User avatar
DestructoDisc
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by DestructoDisc » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:31 am

ZombieVito wrote:I think people overlook that Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power in E118 and couldn't even get a clean hit on a tired base Goku.

She's weak.

Now that I'm revising my list I wouldn't even put her Giant form over base Goku to be honest.
Funny because
:D.

User avatar
BlazeDVH
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by BlazeDVH » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jiren

Can he clear it?
he defeats everyone

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4130
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:07 pm

DestructoDisc wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:I think people overlook that Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power in E118 and couldn't even get a clean hit on a tired base Goku.

She's weak.

Now that I'm revising my list I wouldn't even put her Giant form over base Goku to be honest.
Funny because
:D.
I'll wait to see the film subbed to discuss this.
Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jirn

Can he clear it?
Stops at Kefla.

SS Broly is only 5 times as strong as Goku Blue.

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:01 pm

It's funny how ssj broly is confirmed to be ≥ beerus, so stating he's weaker than kefla is wrong, no matter how you put it
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:45 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:next battle
Ribrianne VS Oceanus shenron
Oh WOW I have not thought of the Oceanus Shenron fight from GT in such a long time, had to look it up to know how it went down.

Oceanus shenron was beat by Pan with a KaMe blast and Goku was only in Kid Base form when fighting Oceanus shenron.

Ribrianne in Base form Wins by a Mile! 8)
Hmm...wasn't she defeated by Android 18 though? I don't recall any mention of #18 in Super being noticably stronger than in Z and Pan has feats that place her at least around if not above #18 from Z. I wouldn't be so sure Ribrianne can win this and even if, then totally not "by a mile". Don't forget that Oceanus took direct hit from surprise attack of Pan and got stunned, but it wasn't enough to actually kill her and Goku had to finish it. Oceanus was totally stronger than Pan and powerful enough to harm Goku. Also, his kid base form was enough to take on Rildo who was stronger than Buu and Goku became stronger since then. It's much more close fight than you think.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:20 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:next battle
Ribrianne VS Oceanus shenron
Oh WOW I have not thought of the Oceanus Shenron fight from GT in such a long time, had to look it up to know how it went down.

Oceanus shenron was beat by Pan with a KaMe blast and Goku was only in Kid Base form when fighting Oceanus shenron.

Ribrianne in Base form Wins by a Mile! 8)
Hmm...wasn't she defeated by Android 18 though? I don't recall any mention of #18 in Super being noticably stronger than in Z and Pan has feats that place her at least around if not above #18 from Z. I wouldn't be so sure Ribrianne can win this and even if, then totally not "by a mile". Don't forget that Oceanus took direct hit from surprise attack of Pan and got stunned, but it wasn't enough to actually kill her and Goku had to finish it. Oceanus was totally stronger than Pan and powerful enough to harm Goku. Also, his kid base form was enough to take on Rildo who was stronger than Buu and Goku became stronger since then. It's much more close fight than you think.
They didn't told us that c18 is stronger, they just showed it.
C18 was fighting better than base goku against pride troopers, and gave the final blow to super ribrianne
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:42 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Oh WOW I have not thought of the Oceanus Shenron fight from GT in such a long time, had to look it up to know how it went down.

Oceanus shenron was beat by Pan with a KaMe blast and Goku was only in Kid Base form when fighting Oceanus shenron.

Ribrianne in Base form Wins by a Mile! 8)
Hmm...wasn't she defeated by Android 18 though? I don't recall any mention of #18 in Super being noticably stronger than in Z and Pan has feats that place her at least around if not above #18 from Z. I wouldn't be so sure Ribrianne can win this and even if, then totally not "by a mile". Don't forget that Oceanus took direct hit from surprise attack of Pan and got stunned, but it wasn't enough to actually kill her and Goku had to finish it. Oceanus was totally stronger than Pan and powerful enough to harm Goku. Also, his kid base form was enough to take on Rildo who was stronger than Buu and Goku became stronger since then. It's much more close fight than you think.
They didn't told us that c18 is stronger, they just showed it.
C18 was fighting better than base goku against pride troopers, and gave the final blow to super ribrianne
Right, DBS and its non existing power scaling in anime.
#18 didn't train until ToP and sparrings with her weak bald husband so there is really no way for her to be stronger than base Goku if you ask me.
Even in RoF saga he said she is still stronger than anyone that isn't saiyan so even completely nerfed Gohan should be stronger than her back then.

I wouldn't say #18 got some bullshit boost, more like Goku is displayed to be way weaker than he should very often. Struggling with basically anyone, even Roshi if i am not mistaken? He should be able to one shot #18 in his base form.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
TheSaiyanGod
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:52 pm

p-hyvo wrote:It's funny how ssj broly is confirmed to be ≥ beerus, so stating he's weaker than kefla is wrong, no matter how you put it
SSJ Broly has never been confirmed to have any level close to Beerus.

If he was, then Goku would not tell Broly (after seeing SSJ Full Power) that he was only '' probably '' stronger than Beerus, without giving absolute certainty.

Not to mention that Broly is not 20x stronger than an SSB, he's not even 10x. Golden Freeza alone endured being beaten by SSJ Broly for hours, without losing his transformation

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by zarmack » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:09 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Hmm...wasn't she defeated by Android 18 though? I don't recall any mention of #18 in Super being noticably stronger than in Z and Pan has feats that place her at least around if not above #18 from Z. I wouldn't be so sure Ribrianne can win this and even if, then totally not "by a mile". Don't forget that Oceanus took direct hit from surprise attack of Pan and got stunned, but it wasn't enough to actually kill her and Goku had to finish it. Oceanus was totally stronger than Pan and powerful enough to harm Goku. Also, his kid base form was enough to take on Rildo who was stronger than Buu and Goku became stronger since then. It's much more close fight than you think.
They didn't told us that c18 is stronger, they just showed it.
C18 was fighting better than base goku against pride troopers, and gave the final blow to super ribrianne
Right, DBS and its non existing power scaling in anime.
#18 didn't train until ToP and sparrings with her weak bald husband so there is really no way for her to be stronger than base Goku if you ask me.
Even in RoF saga he said she is still stronger than anyone that isn't saiyan so even completely nerfed Gohan should be stronger than her back then.

I wouldn't say #18 got some bullshit boost, more like Goku is displayed to be way weaker than he should very often. Struggling with basically anyone, even Roshi if i am not mistaken? He should be able to one shot #18 in his base form.
Goku was explicitly stated to be holding back when fighting against Roshi (and Krillin) in the anime. Most people who whine about the anime's scaling constantly ignore dialogue and context.

Android 18 (post-Ribranne fight) is definitely at least slightly stronger than Goku & Vegeta's SSJ1 forms (since Ribranne at peak was around that level).

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:30 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:I think people overlook that Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power in E118 and couldn't even get a clean hit on a tired base Goku.

She's weak.

Now that I'm revising my list I wouldn't even put her Giant form over base Goku to be honest.
Funny because
:D.
I'll wait to see the film subbed to discuss this.
Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jirn

Can he clear it?
Stops at Kefla.

SS Broly is only 5 times as strong as Goku Blue.
thought .. than I was the only one who thought that lol

User avatar
Hulk10
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:I think people overlook that Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power in E118 and couldn't even get a clean hit on a tired base Goku.

She's weak.

Now that I'm revising my list I wouldn't even put her Giant form over base Goku to be honest.
Funny because
:D.
I'll wait to see the film subbed to discuss this.
Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jirn

Can he clear it?
Stops at Kefla.

SS Broly is only 5 times as strong as Goku Blue.
Going to have to disagree with you there.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4130
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:16 am

Hulk10 wrote: Going to have to disagree with you there.
It's fact.

Rage mode Broly was ~ SSB Goku and SS Broly is 5 times stronger than his Rage mode since that mode uses the power of Oozaru (10 times base).

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1649
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:04 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj Broly (not full power)

Enters the Gauntlet!

1. Black
2. Hit
3. Aniraza
4. Ssj2 kefla
5. GoD Toppo
6. Kkx20 Goku
7. SsjbE Vegeta
8. 50% Jiren

Can he clear it?
He stops at Kefla, probably.

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1649
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:07 am

Ssj Broly would get his ass kicked by Hakaishin Toppo. The latter effortlessly destroyed Golden Freeza, whereas Broly indeed beat him for an hour, but Freeza was nowhere as beaten as in the first occasion.

Post Reply