The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:41 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 am
New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Radgeta (the Metamoran fusion of Raditz and Vegeta [Saiyan Saga]) be?
Radish beeing 1200, 15 times weaker than saiyan saga vegeta, is nowhere near to even think about being a fusion material for vegeta.
He's too weak.

Buut, wanting to hypnotize him, he would have a power level of 300'000. Not enough even to beat base freezer
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

dragonball0900
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragonball0900 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:39 am
1. Moro (current) vs Ikari Broly?
2. Buugito (Vegito, Gohan, Gotenks, and piccolo) vs 2% Beerus?
3. Hit vs Ssj Broly? (Hit can use killing techniques)
4. SsjR Black vs (Lightspeed) Dyspo and Android 17?
5. South Kaioshin vs Majin Vegeta?
6. Hit (ToP) vs 1st UI Goku (ToP)?
1. It's a good fight, but I will give it to Moro.

2. Beerus would still stomp.

3. Broly is stronger. Hit's techniques would give him a possibly edge. But I will give it to Broly for simplicity.

4. Dyspo and Android 17 are much weaker than Black. But they are both good fighters, and Dyspo has very good speed. I will go with the duo.

5. I don't know how strong are the Kaioshins, but at least in the anime, South Kaioshin wins since he fought equally with Buu, who stomped Vegeta.

6. I don't know. But I will give it to Goku.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:58 pm
Yo, guys, I would like to have your input on something.

Buu Saga

The famous question.

Who is stronger? Gokhan or Vegito?

Come to think of it, I recall Elder Kai saying after witnessing Vegito's might, that he performed better than his prediction on Gokhan's own performance. Correct me if I am wrong please.

But would the "rivarly boost" be enough to cover up for Gohan's unleashed potential?

Lastly, would Gokhan be able to go SSJ, or would he always be in a powered-up Base form kind of state? He could probably use Kaio Ken.
My interpretation is that Base Vegito is stronger than Base Gokhan due to the rival boost. But if Gokhan transforms into Ultimate, then I think he would beat Vegito.
ruler9871 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:00 pm
SSJ2 Future Trunks (end of Black arc) vs SSJ2 Cabba (ToP)
Base Vegito (Saiyan arc) vs Mecha Freeza
SSJ2 Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Caulifla, SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ1 Kale (Post-ToP)
Base Gotenks (Buu arc post-Rosat) vs Piccolo (BoG)
SSJ2 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc)
Mastered Berzerk Kale (Post-ToP) vs SSJ2 Goku (end of ToP)
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Android 17 (ToP)
Base Vegito (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Goku Black (Scythe)
Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs Buutenks
1. I will give it to Trunks. Based on my numbers.

2. Mecha Frieza stomps.

3. It would be a tough fight, but I will give it to Vegeta.

4. Base Gotenks should take it. He is stronger than SSJ Goten and Trunks, and I have Piccolo around that tier.

5. Pass. Haven't seen GT in a while.

6. Kale is the winner. It was already shown in the series. She caused Goku trouble.

7. I don't really know, so I'll pass.

8. Gogeta. Easily. He is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta, while 17 is weaker than them.

9. Vegito, since he is equal or stronger than Gogeta.

10. Cell stomps.

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 am
New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Radgeta (the Metamoran fusion of Raditz and Vegeta [Saiyan Saga]) be?
Raditz is way too weak. He would make the fusion weaker. I would say around Nappa, based on my multiplier for the fusion.

GatoF
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GatoF » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:32 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 am
New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Radgeta (the Metamoran fusion of Raditz and Vegeta [Saiyan Saga]) be?
It would be very weak because Raditz has around 1200-1500 of power, and the metamoru fusion requires that the strongest guy decrease his power until it becomes the same as the weaker guy.
Poor Vegeta having to decrease his power so much.

User avatar
Pantalones
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1424
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Pantalones » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:04 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 am
New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Radgeta (the Metamoran fusion of Raditz and Vegeta [Saiyan Saga]) be?
Fusions are described as being "tens of times" stronger than the people who fused to make them. But since Vegeta would have to lower his power to match Raditz... there's a possibility the fusion would only be a little stronger than Vegeta, not even enough to take on the likes of the Ginyu Force (if it was only a 20x-30x boost.) Using the 1500 power level for Raditz, if "Radgeta" is 30x stronger he'd have a power level of 45,000 -- so he'd probably able to beat Recoome, Burter, Jiece, or Nail but not anyone above their level.

Raditz and Vegeta probably wouldn't be a very good match for fusion, either, so chances are good that it would only be a 20-30x boost rather than something more impressive.

Even at the highest possible level that could still be described as "tens of times" (99x stronger than 1500-PL Raditz) he'd still be weaker than Oozaru Vegeta (PL of 148,500 vs. Vegeta's 180,000 max.) And if we go by the 1200 PL instead, he comes out at 118,800... slightly weaker than Ginyu even with a 99x boost!

SSJgogeto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:29 pm

1. Moro (current) vs Ikari Broly? - Broly in a short fight
2. Buugito (Vegito, Gohan, Gotenks, and piccolo) vs 2% Beerus? - Buugito, probably
3. Hit vs Ssj Broly? (Hit can use killing techniques) - Hit
4. SsjR Black vs (Lightspeed) Dyspo and Android 17? - Dyspo and 17
5. South Kaioshin vs Majin Vegeta? - South Kaioshin
6. Hit (ToP) vs 1st UI Goku (ToP)? - Goku

SSJ2 Future Trunks (end of Black arc) vs SSJ2 Cabba (ToP) - Trunks
Base Vegito (Saiyan arc) vs Mecha Freeza - Vegito
SSJ2 Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Caulifla, SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ1 Kale (Post-ToP) - Caulifla, Cabba & Kale
Base Gotenks (Buu arc post-Rosat) vs Piccolo (BoG) - Gotenks
SSJ2 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc) - Vegeta
Mastered Berzerk Kale (Post-ToP) vs SSJ2 Goku (end of ToP) - Kale
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly - Goku
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Android 17 (ToP) - 17
Base Vegito (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Goku Black (Scythe) - Goku Black
Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs Buutenks - Cell

Dialga and Palkia (game lore) vs MUI Goku and Jiren (Limit Broken) - Goku and Jiren

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5605
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:55 pm

Daishinkan vs. all of the other angels at once
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:55 pm
Daishinkan vs. all of the other angels at once
According to some statements, the Daishinkan still stomps.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:55 pm
Daishinkan vs. all of the other angels at once
El grande padre
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 499
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:33 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Rubens » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:40 am

ruler9871 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:00 pm
SSJ2 Future Trunks (end of Black arc) vs SSJ2 Cabba (ToP)
Base Vegito (Saiyan arc) vs Mecha Freeza
SSJ2 Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Caulifla, SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ1 Kale (Post-ToP)
Base Gotenks (Buu arc post-Rosat) vs Piccolo (BoG)
SSJ2 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc)
Mastered Berzerk Kale (Post-ToP) vs SSJ2 Goku (end of ToP)
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Android 17 (ToP)
Base Vegito (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Goku Black (Scythe)
Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs Buutenks
1. Hard to say, Trunks battle power is a bit confusing to gauge... I'd say his anime counterpart might beat Cabba while his manga counterpart would probably lose;
2. I think Freeza is too strong for those. If Goku and Vegeta fused just before they fought Freeza on Namek, I think that Vegetto would beat Freeza;
3. I think Kale alone as super saiyan berserk would be troublesome enough so the universe 6 trio would win;
4. Strangely, I think Gotenks would win;
5. I'm not sure how to compare GT Vegeta strengthwise, I'm guessing "super" Vegetto would still come on top;
6. A close fight, but I'm giving this one over to Goku. Although I'm sure he'd use super saiyan 3;
7. Goku wins. Even if Broli has more raw power, in this state Goku is too calculist;
8. I'm thinking Gogeta got this one, although 17's resilience could possibly force Gogeta to resort to super saiyan;
9. For me, Vegetto=Gogeta. Therefore, either of them would need at least super saiyan to beat Goku Black as super Saiyan rosé;
10. Pass.
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 am
New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Radgeta (the Metamoran fusion of Raditz and Vegeta [Saiyan Saga]) be?
As pointed out already, Vegeta would have to supress his ki down to Raditz's level so at best, I can see them reaching Zarbon/Dodoria's level. If they used the potara earrings, maybe they'd reach the Ginyu Force level. Vegetzu anyone? :D
Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.


Also a Berserk fan!

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Here are some tough match-ups that came to my mind.
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly vs Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 4 (Full Power) Broly vs Super Saiyan God Vegeta
  • Omega Shenron vs Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
  • Bojack (Final Form) vs Dabura (Full Power)
  • Enraged Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black vs True Golden Frieza
  • Super Perfect Cell vs Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
  • Super Android 13 vs Super 17 (no energy absorbtions)
  • God of Destruction Mode Toppo vs Beerus (Rage Boost)
  • Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta vs Buuhan Kaio-Ken ×4 (Enraged) :D
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
All characters are at their prime according to the situation. The characters' powers are based on their most recent appearance, with Vegito being the only one from a different era (Z)
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:24 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Here are some tough match-ups that came to my mind.
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly vs Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 4 (Full Power) Broly vs Super Saiyan God Vegeta
  • Omega Shenron vs Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
  • Bojack (Final Form) vs Dabura (Full Power)
  • Enraged Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black vs True Golden Frieza
  • Super Perfect Cell vs Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
  • Super Android 13 vs Super 17 (no energy absorbtions)
  • God of Destruction Mode Toppo vs Beerus (Rage Boost)
  • Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta vs Buuhan Kaio-Ken ×4 (Enraged) :D
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
All characters are at their prime according to the situation. The characters' powers are based on their most recent appearance, with Vegito being the only one from a different era (Z)
R1 : Goku stomps in base if that is z broly, else Broly stomps
R2 : god vegeta if that is ssj4 broly with dbz's base, else Broly stomps
R3 : omega stomps. No one from z can even hope to scratch him to any degree
R4 : dabura
R5 : tgs from top/bm stomps
R6 : Broly via scaling
R7 : super 17 only by existing, there's not even to question that
R8 : beerus is stronger
R9 : baby stomps buuhan even without vegeta, just his fetal base from is enough
R9 : mz if is z gokhan, if it's dba gokhan he just oneshots mz
R10
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1396
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Here are some tough match-ups that came to my mind.
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly vs Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 4 (Full Power) Broly vs Super Saiyan God Vegeta
  • Omega Shenron vs Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
  • Bojack (Final Form) vs Dabura (Full Power)
  • Enraged Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black vs True Golden Frieza
  • Super Perfect Cell vs Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
  • Super Android 13 vs Super 17 (no energy absorbtions)
  • God of Destruction Mode Toppo vs Beerus (Rage Boost)
  • Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta vs Buuhan Kaio-Ken ×4 (Enraged) :D
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
All characters are at their prime according to the situation. The characters' powers are based on their most recent appearance, with Vegito being the only one from a different era (Z)
1. Goku one shots even with Broly having much higher base power level. Unless it's DBS Broly but that would be pointless since even at regular SSJ he can beat pretty much 99% of GT/DBS characters.

2. Vegeta one shots. At equal base levels Broly wins. Unless it's DBS Broly - once again.

3. Omega Shenron one shots, that't not a question. Even hypothetical SSJ3 GT Vegito would lose after good fight.

4. Dabura easily

5.True Golden Frieza stomps

6. Super Perfect Cell. Stronger, faster, better skilled and can regenerate.

7. Super 17 even without absorbing stomps anything from Z. Hell Fighter 17 alone would trash Super 13.

8. Beerus still wins. I'm pretty sure his Hakai abilities are also more efficient

9. Baby wins as even in previous form he is confirmed to be stronger than Vegito from Z. Kaioken wouldn't help that much

10. Zamasu absolutely stomps
Rarity is the best pony
Pan-chan is the best saiya-jin

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1620
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:20 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Here are some tough match-ups that came to my mind.
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly vs Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 4 (Full Power) Broly vs Super Saiyan God Vegeta
  • Omega Shenron vs Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
  • Bojack (Final Form) vs Dabura (Full Power)
  • Enraged Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black vs True Golden Frieza
  • Super Perfect Cell vs Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
  • Super Android 13 vs Super 17 (no energy absorbtions)
  • God of Destruction Mode Toppo vs Beerus (Rage Boost)
  • Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta vs Buuhan Kaio-Ken ×4 (Enraged) :D
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
All characters are at their prime according to the situation. The characters' powers are based on their most recent appearance, with Vegito being the only one from a different era (Z)
- Pass.
- Pass.
- Ssj3 Z Vegito? Even regular Syn Shenron destroys him with ease.
- Goku says Dabura is as strong as Perfect Cell. Bojack's power seems relative to Cell's as well, so I reckon they'd stalemate each other until Dabura turns him into stone.
- Goku Black has too many tricks up his sleeve for Freeza to handle.
- Movie 8 Broly loses. Movie 10 Broly might win, but I'm not sure.
- This has to be a joke. Super Android 13 was, hardly, Imperfect Cell level. Super 17, even without absorbtion, is way stronger than DBZ's stronger person (Vegito).
- Beerus obviously wins due to expierence.
- Baby stomps, no question.
- Gokhan, but he needs SsjB to beat him.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 am

Guys, why would Z Vegito go down so easily?

If Strongest Form 1 Baby Vegeta was equal (highball) to Super Vegito, then Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta would be 4 times stronger.

SSJ4 Goku was equal to Golden Great Ape Baby, which was 1.25 times stronger than his SSJ3 variant (due to the GGA multiplier).

Subsequently, if Omega was equal to 10 SSJ4s (as he was weaker than an Ultra Full Power Goku, who is nearly two times stronger in this state if we highball), then SSJ3 Vegito would perform as good as Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4's.

This is my thought, considering that in the entirety of GT there were no Zenkais. I am fairly certain about it.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 am
Guys, why would Z Vegito go down so easily?

If Strongest Form 1 Baby Vegeta was equal (highball) to Super Vegito, then Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta would be 4 times stronger.

SSJ4 Goku was equal to Golden Great Ape Baby, which was 1.25 times stronger than his SSJ3 variant (due to the GGA multiplier).

Subsequently, if Omega was equal to 10 SSJ4s (as he was weaker than an Ultra Full Power Goku, who is nearly two times stronger in this state if we highball), then SSJ3 Vegito would perform as good as Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4's.

This is my thought, considering that in the entirety of GT there were no Zenkais. I am fairly certain about it.
Error. In gt there were zenkais, evenexponential ones.
I have to know where this misconception starts and destroy it.
Anyway :

Sbv1>ssj vegeth(z) is extremely reductive : due to scaling, suppressed base rildo is > rage buuhan, that would make mega diode stronger than z vegeth as well.
But, using your logic, ssj3 z vegeth would have double the strenght of sbv2, being 5 times weaker than oozaru baby and ssj4, and, by extenction, 50 times weaker than omega shenron
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1396
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 am
Guys, why would Z Vegito go down so easily?

If Strongest Form 1 Baby Vegeta was equal (highball) to Super Vegito, then Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta would be 4 times stronger.

SSJ4 Goku was equal to Golden Great Ape Baby, which was 1.25 times stronger than his SSJ3 variant (due to the GGA multiplier).

Subsequently, if Omega was equal to 10 SSJ4s (as he was weaker than an Ultra Full Power Goku, who is nearly two times stronger in this state if we highball), then SSJ3 Vegito would perform as good as Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4's.

This is my thought, considering that in the entirety of GT there were no Zenkais. I am fairly certain about it.
There is no proof of SBV2 being SSJ3 as you say he is 4 times SBV1 (which you assumed to be SSJ2 i guess).
Baby was evolving by getting energy. It was more his evolution than Vegeta's transformation. We only know that his first white-hair form is Super Saiyan. Nothing beyond that. It was only mentioned in Perfect Files that SBV2 resembles SSJ3. Nothing about SBV1 resembling SSJ2. And there is section about transformations that mentions who achieved what form in GT (up to Baby saga). In SSJ3 section Goku is the only one that is mentioned. So SBV1 and SBV2 are evolved versions of SSJ Baby Vegeta.

There is no official Golden Oozaru multiplier, it's assumed and accepted to be X500 since it just makes sense (50x10) although it's still not truly confirmed that Golden Oozaru is in fact SSJ x Oozaru. But if we follow this, then Baby would still become 10 times stronger when transforming, not just 1.25.

And there totally are zenkais in GT. Even Goku mentions it to Baby.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
Damn i just saw you meant Gokhan, i thought it was just Ultimate Gohan :lol:
In this case i have no idea who wins since i have no idea how strong Gokhan is.
Rarity is the best pony
Pan-chan is the best saiya-jin

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 am
Guys, why would Z Vegito go down so easily?

If Strongest Form 1 Baby Vegeta was equal (highball) to Super Vegito, then Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta would be 4 times stronger.

SSJ4 Goku was equal to Golden Great Ape Baby, which was 1.25 times stronger than his SSJ3 variant (due to the GGA multiplier).

Subsequently, if Omega was equal to 10 SSJ4s (as he was weaker than an Ultra Full Power Goku, who is nearly two times stronger in this state if we highball), then SSJ3 Vegito would perform as good as Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4's.

This is my thought, considering that in the entirety of GT there were no Zenkais. I am fairly certain about it.
There is no proof of SBV2 being SSJ3 as you say he is 4 times SBV1 (which you assumed to be SSJ2 i guess).
Baby was evolving by getting energy. It was more his evolution than Vegeta's transformation. We only know that his first white-hair form is Super Saiyan. Nothing beyond that. It was only mentioned in Perfect Files that SBV2 resembles SSJ3. Nothing about SBV1 resembling SSJ2. And there is section about transformations that mentions who achieved what form in GT (up to Baby saga). In SSJ3 section Goku is the only one that is mentioned. So SBV1 and SBV2 are evolved versions of SSJ Baby Vegeta.

There is no official Golden Oozaru multiplier, it's assumed and accepted to be X500 since it just makes sense (50x10) although it's still not truly confirmed that Golden Oozaru is in fact SSJ x Oozaru. But if we follow this, then Baby would still become 10 times stronger when transforming, not just 1.25.

And there totally are zenkais in GT. Even Goku mentions it to Baby.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
Damn i just saw you meant Gokhan, i thought it was just Ultimate Gohan :lol:
In this case i have no idea who wins since i have no idea how strong Gokhan is.
I see. Well, I kinda found it natural for the Strongest Forms to be a continuation of the Super Saiyan variant of Baby Vegeta. Baby would use Vegeta's Saiyan characteristics, while infusing his power (when evolving) with Vegeta's. As such, we would get a Vegeta who has access to all the SSJ forms, but these forms would be mutated due to Baby having infected him. On top of that, the forms would seem stronger, because of Baby's individual power rising.

As for Gokhan, I kinda have my doubts about him and he really sticked to my head these days, so I am trying to get the opinion of many people on his power.
p-hyvo wrote:But, using your logic, ssj3 z vegeth would have double the strenght of sbv2, being 5 times weaker than oozaru baby and ssj4, and, by extenction, 50 times weaker than omega shenron
Yes. Even if Omega was 50 times stronger than Z Super Vegito, then a SSJ3 Z Vegito would be at best 10 times stronger (for the sake of calculations), subsequently a fifth of Omega's full power. It is a low percentage, however Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4s didn't really achieve much either. And they, too, were the 1/5th of Omega's power. So my point is that while Vegito wouldn't win, he should at least have a decent fight. He wouldn't be blasted away like nothing.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm

SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.123) vs Enraged Based Broly
Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Piccolo (BoG) vs SSJ1 Vegeta (Buu arc)
SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)
Hope Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc)
Base Kefla vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both RoF)
Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Black (Scythe)
Final Form Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ2 Caulifla
Hit (ToP) & Base Toppo vs Aniraza

And if Goku at the Beginning of Z unlocked MUI, who is the strongest person he could beat?
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:56 pm

ruler9871 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm
SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.123) vs Enraged Based Broly
Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Piccolo (BoG) vs SSJ1 Vegeta (Buu arc)
SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)
Hope Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc)
Base Kefla vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both RoF)
Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Black (Scythe)
Final Form Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ2 Caulifla
Hit (ToP) & Base Toppo vs Aniraza

And if Goku at the Beginning of Z unlocked MUI, who is the strongest person he could beat?
SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.123) vs Enraged Based Broly—I will give it to Goku, as Broly even in his most powerful variant of the Wrathful state, was simply on par with Blue Goku. Also, after episode 123 and until the movie's events, Goku only gets some zenkais in the ToP itself, that wouldn't suffice for him to be 20 times stronger by the time he faced off Broly.

Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell—Assuming that the fusion is always stronger in Base than the top power of the individuals, then this Vegito would be a SSJ level right off the bat. But, if he is in the Namek arc, then I am not sure if he can even transform, so it would be a victory for Cell. BUT, this is Perfect Cell and if Vegito could transform, then his SSJ multiplier would probably be enough to make up for the years of training from the warrior, plus their zenkais and new forms. Under those circumstances, it goes to Vegito.

Piccolo (BoG) vs SSJ1 Vegeta (Buu arc)—Although Piccolo meditates and trains a lot, there is no reason for me to beleive that he would be on the level of SSJ Vegeta from 6 months prior, when he was left on his Cell saga level. Vegeta gets the win.

SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)—Assuming that Nappa has a PL of 8k (yes, I am generous and I will double it), it would still be a close fight. I might have highballed Nappa, however considering the evolution of the main characters in the respective arc, it would actually be a downplay for Nappa. In this instance I will give him the victory, but if he was to be on his Saiyan Saga PL still, Frieza is the victor.

Hope Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc)—Now, now. SSJ Rage Trunks blocked Zamasu's attack on Goku and Vegeta after defusing. That wouldn't mean that he is on their level. From my point of view, when an individual absorbs a Spirit Bomb, they get a boost of 10 times their initial power. Maybe more, however these kind of absorbtions tend to be on Planetary-scaled Spirit Bombs. Moreover, the Genki confused Zamasu and caused a malfunction in his regenaration technique (which of course will make use of ki) so that it a special factor. In brute strentgh, Vegito dominates, but if we talk about feats, I believe that Vegito wouldn't be able to finish off Zamasu again.

Base Kefla vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both RoF)—Many zenkais to take in mind. This is a difficult one. I think that by the ToP, Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta are 10 times stronger than their RoF variants. Base Kefla is at least 2 times stronger than a SSJG from the ToP. Hardly 50% of Blue Goku or Vegeta from said arc. Still, she is stronger than both individuals from the RoF nearly by two times, making her the victor.

Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)—I believe that GT had no Zenkais. I do not recall of Goku ever saying that he got stronger, or if there were any statements or feats that encouraged the oppossite. If so, then SSJ Goku wins.

Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Black (Scythe)—Yet again many things to consider, but if Base Gogeta is at the SSJG level of a Broly era character, then he most certainly dominates Black. Black could have been a lot stronger in the arcs following his. But, well, reasons...

Final Form Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ2 Caulifla—Considering that Cabba and Caulifla didn't train in the meantime (which they most certainly did), Freeza didn't do much either. He focused on expanding his empire. BUT, he was on the tournament for longer and receieved some decent power-ups. By the time of the Broly movie, he seems to have gotten a boost as his golden form shows even less weaknessess and that ties directly with his base power. The two saiyans are very bold though. They win. If Freeza was to fight extremely seriously and even if he used his 100% Final form (ha, I found a little window right there) he would probably win.

Hit (ToP) & Base Toppo vs Aniraza—I don lt know if Hit's techniques would do something effective against such a beast. Note that Anilaza was capable of space-warping attacks, which could be a deadly counter to Hit's time skip, which basically bends time. Toppo might get some openings, however, even at his full power, he is at Blue level of Blue Kaio Ken at best. Anilaza's attack was countered by lue Goku, Blue Vegeta, True Golden Freeza, Ultimate Gohan and a "Super" 17. Anilaza wins.

About the MUI thing, if I use a PL of 400 for Goku at the beginning of Z and if I go with my multipliers for MUI, then Goku would proba bly be able to fight the entirety of Z. Buuhan would probably be his only enemy with greater power.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 am
Guys, why would Z Vegito go down so easily?

If Strongest Form 1 Baby Vegeta was equal (highball) to Super Vegito, then Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta would be 4 times stronger.

SSJ4 Goku was equal to Golden Great Ape Baby, which was 1.25 times stronger than his SSJ3 variant (due to the GGA multiplier).

Subsequently, if Omega was equal to 10 SSJ4s (as he was weaker than an Ultra Full Power Goku, who is nearly two times stronger in this state if we highball), then SSJ3 Vegito would perform as good as Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4's.

This is my thought, considering that in the entirety of GT there were no Zenkais. I am fairly certain about it.
There is no proof of SBV2 being SSJ3 as you say he is 4 times SBV1 (which you assumed to be SSJ2 i guess).
Baby was evolving by getting energy. It was more his evolution than Vegeta's transformation. We only know that his first white-hair form is Super Saiyan. Nothing beyond that. It was only mentioned in Perfect Files that SBV2 resembles SSJ3. Nothing about SBV1 resembling SSJ2. And there is section about transformations that mentions who achieved what form in GT (up to Baby saga). In SSJ3 section Goku is the only one that is mentioned. So SBV1 and SBV2 are evolved versions of SSJ Baby Vegeta.

There is no official Golden Oozaru multiplier, it's assumed and accepted to be X500 since it just makes sense (50x10) although it's still not truly confirmed that Golden Oozaru is in fact SSJ x Oozaru. But if we follow this, then Baby would still become 10 times stronger when transforming, not just 1.25.

And there totally are zenkais in GT. Even Goku mentions it to Baby.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
Damn i just saw you meant Gokhan, i thought it was just Ultimate Gohan :lol:
In this case i have no idea who wins since i have no idea how strong Gokhan is.
I see. Well, I kinda found it natural for the Strongest Forms to be a continuation of the Super Saiyan variant of Baby Vegeta. Baby would use Vegeta's Saiyan characteristics, while infusing his power (when evolving) with Vegeta's. As such, we would get a Vegeta who has access to all the SSJ forms, but these forms would be mutated due to Baby having infected him. On top of that, the forms would seem stronger, because of Baby's individual power rising.

As for Gokhan, I kinda have my doubts about him and he really sticked to my head these days, so I am trying to get the opinion of many people on his power.
p-hyvo wrote:But, using your logic, ssj3 z vegeth would have double the strenght of sbv2, being 5 times weaker than oozaru baby and ssj4, and, by extenction, 50 times weaker than omega shenron
Yes. Even if Omega was 50 times stronger than Z Super Vegito, then a SSJ3 Z Vegito would be at best 10 times stronger (for the sake of calculations), subsequently a fifth of Omega's full power. It is a low percentage, however Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4s didn't really achieve much either. And they, too, were the 1/5th of Omega's power. So my point is that while Vegito wouldn't win, he should at least have a decent fight. He wouldn't be blasted away like nothing.
Ssj3 vegetto (z) would in fact be weaker than a ssj4 following your wrong logic, so he would definitely be thrashed by omega

Goku 1
Ssj3 400 (drain 300)
Baby vegeta 400
Sbv1 800
Z vegetto ssj 750
Sbv2 3'200
Oozaru baby 32'000
Ssj4 Goku 40'000
Ssj3 z vegetto 6'000
Omega 400'000
Just math
Ah, and it's already being mentioned, Goku himself talks about zenkais in gt, so there are zenkais
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

Post Reply