Grand Marshal 1 wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:10 pm
Down the Beerus rabbit hole we go lol.
- SS3 XGoku & SS3 XVegeta vs Wrathful I Broly (the one on par with God Vegeta)
- Powerhouse Saganbo (just before bursting) vs God Goku
- 7-3 (Hit abilities) vs SSB KK×10 Goku
1) Janemba seemed like he could take on two SSB level characters at once(blue and this SS4 are equals here), but if they were to work as well as two same characters could(blue goku and ss4 Goku) then they might be able to take him down. I think SS Kefla wouldn't be able to fight two post-ToP blue characters like Dark Janemba did.
2) If Xeno SS4 matches SSB, then SS3 should be as close as they can get to SSG, although the gap between SS3 and SS4 might be larger than God and Blue. I think Broly has the edge.
3) Saganbo probably is stronger than SSG.
4) I don't think Goku would have much problem with Hit's abilities. He countered him twice, after the ToP he might not even need kaioken. With Kaioken he stomps.
Peach wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 am
Gohan (ToP) vs. Super Saiyan Rage Trunks
Yamcha (Android saga) vs. Nail
Raditz vs. Garlic Jr (movie version)
Android 16 vs. Supreme Kai
King Cold vs. Cooler
SSJ2 Gohan (Cell saga) vs. Gray Buu
1) There is nothing implying ToP Gohan is as close as SSB like SSR Trunks was. He fought and pushed back Black Rose, Gohan couldn't touch Golden Freeza, Toppo which is the tier I'd put Black.
2) Taking filler into account, Yamcha wins just like he won against the Ginyu force.
3) Garlic was somewhat relative to Goku and Piccolo, nobody had to die to get rid of him. Raditz was above their league.
4) Shin probably can take anybody from that arc except Gohan, Goku and Perfect Cell.
5) Cooler forced Goku to go SS, King Cold tried to hustle a SS to gain an advantage. Cooler wins.
6) I think a SS2 from that time might be strong enough to take down Good Buu. Grey Buu should be closer or even with Kid Buu
Noah wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:47 pm
(probably have been done for death):
- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Anime FT Vegito loses
Anime ToP Vegito forces him to break his limits
Manga FT Vegito would need to land his FKHH to defeat him, without it I'm not sure.
Manga ToP Vegito wins.
Actually, the fusion might not last long enough to defeat Jiren, even if they wielded more power.
Peach wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:53 am
Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu (Cell Saga) vs. Frieza (Namek)
Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu (Cell Saga) vs. Mecha Frieza.
Freeza eats them alive like that crab when he was making Vegeta cry. They were shit scared of Mecha Freeza and nobody really improved in a considerable way after that. Probably in his 1st or 2nd form too, I don't see him needing his final form for Chaozu and co. Maybe Ten's Shin Kikoho might make Freeza sweat it, but Tenshinhan would need the surprise factor to pull that off.