Mystic Pan? (GT)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Mystic Pan? (GT)

Post by SSJmole » Fri May 13, 2011 7:56 pm

In the world of dragon ball. Male SSJ + Female human = SSJ kid. Like Goten and Trunks. That was the explanation given. So Mystic Gohan + human female = Mystic kid? I mean when you look at the evidence she is stronger than a SSJ or possibly SSJ 2.

Here is the evidence for my reason.

1) General Rilldo was said by Goku to be as strong as Buu. Pan put up a pretty good offence against him. More so than SSJ 1 did against Buu.

2) When the Saiyans were giving power to Goku, She wanted to help. When she did the power increased more than when any of SSJ's joined.

3) With her strength, When she was beaten and angry she should of reached SSJ but never did. Like Gohan While mystic (it may have faded in gt let's ignore that) never had to turn SSJ

So it possible she was Mystic?

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Re: Mystic Pan? (GT)

Post by CatouttaHell » Fri May 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Interesting thread. I've thought about this before myself. Son Pan is indeed strong as hell; saying she's stronger than a SSjin 2 is a huge understatement IMO. The power-up carrying over is the most logical explanation I think.

I think she still should have been able to transform sooner or later though. GT Base Gohan = Chou Gohan IMO, but that's a discussion for another thread.
Last edited by CatouttaHell on Fri May 13, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocketman wrote:Where you born unable to understand jokes or is this the result of years of hard training?

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 pm

I read a really good fanfic once that went with this idea... it had Piccolo training her in order to bring the power out, after realizing that Gohan had somehow passed it down to her and re-become a Super Saiyan in the process.

Personally, I don't think it'd work that way. Gohan's "Ultimate" power-up isn't something that comes naturally like Super Saiyan. It was a total reorganization of his power, and in the "heredity" department the most it would do is deprive him, and Pan, of Super Saiyan in the first place.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DarkGokuZ
Beyond Newbie

Post by DarkGokuZ » Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 am

Well in GT Gohan could still become a super saiyan, so I don't see whats different.
And I don't think that "Mystic" is a form, its more like your powers drawn out. :D
digireign wrote: I vote to call it "Super Cyan."

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Sat May 14, 2011 2:17 pm

DarkGokuZ wrote:Well in GT Gohan could still become a super saiyan, so I don't see whats different.
And I don't think that "Mystic" is a form, its more like your powers drawn out. :D

Both true. My thought was maybe it wears off and can be passed on. It stands to reason Pan would have huge "unlocked potential" based on her father so I thought maybe it was always unlocked like his Mystic thing.

:oops: It may be a silly theory

Zarathustra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zarathustra » Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 pm

I don't think the makers of GT even knew Gohan was "mystic" :lol:

NeoKING
Advanced Regular

Post by NeoKING » Sat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

I think this needs to be said: Pan did not put up a good offense against Rilld. Sure, she downed him, we see seconds later that it hardly did anything to him.

Zionist
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zionist » Sat May 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Zarathustra wrote:I don't think the makers of GT even knew Gohan was "mystic" :lol:
Clearly this :lol:
Rocketman wrote:Who gives a shit about a Broly fan's feelings.
Zoms wrote:That moment when you relate your ship to glass tubes...

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Post by CatouttaHell » Sat May 14, 2011 7:47 pm

NeoKING wrote:I think this needs to be said: Pan did not put up a good offense against Rilld. Sure, she downed him, we see seconds later that it hardly did anything to him.
She amazed not only Trunks, but even Goku himself. She also got back up after Rild hit her, and then later on dodged a punch from Metal Rild and even hit him. Considering Metal Rild is >= GT SSjin Goku, that one feat would put her above every single character in the entirety of Z.
Rocketman wrote:Where you born unable to understand jokes or is this the result of years of hard training?

Wobbuffet
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Wobbuffet » Sat May 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Zarathustra wrote:I don't think the makers of GT even knew Gohan was "mystic" :lol:
True, but how about Z Pan? She traveled around the world when she was just 5 years old.
I don't know if Trunks could do that. Goten certainly couldn't because he couldn't fly when he was 5.
Sorry, I can't speak English very well, but I'm trying my best.
This is My Anime List.

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Sat May 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Wobbuffet wrote:
True, but how about Z Pan? She traveled around the world when she was just 5 years old.
I don't know if Trunks could do that. Goten certainly couldn't because he couldn't fly when he was 5.
Goku travelled around the world when his battle power was lower than 300, and he couldn't even fly. Since we don't know how long it took her, it's hard to say if this means much. And heck, Gohan at age 5 was flying all over Earth and Namek.
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Casual Matt
Advanced Regular

Post by Casual Matt » Sat May 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah, Pan was tough in GT but I don't think she was that tough.

In fact, while I do believe Pan surpassed Goten and Trunks in their base forms, it seems like their ability to go Super put them well above her power.

Besides, Gohan's Ultimate / Mystic / whatever form was at similar levels of power to those using Super Saiyajin 3. Pan doesn't seem anywhere close to that.

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:39 am

Old thread of mine but just thought of this as I rewatch GT
Casual Matt wrote: Sat May 14, 2011 9:30 pm Yeah, Pan was tough in GT but I don't think she was that tough.

In fact, while I do believe Pan surpassed Goten and Trunks in their base forms, it seems like their ability to go Super put them well above her power.

Besides, Gohan's Ultimate / Mystic / whatever form was at similar levels of power to those using Super Saiyajin 3. Pan doesn't seem anywhere close to that.
But General Rilldo was stronger than buu and she beat him up at first. Ssj3 was needed to fight buu.

Man I forgot about this theory till now :lol: :lol: I don't think it holds up but it's fun anyway