Which animals are the Z Warriors/villains?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

daveslaine2770
Banned

Which animals are the Z Warriors/villains?

Post by daveslaine2770 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:18 am

We are going to play a little thinking game.

It's very simple, but yet it could be hard. You have to say which animal you think said z warrior or villain is.

For example, Goku is a Dog. He is pure hearted, but can get rough when he needs to protect himself/loved-ones, etc.

saiyanprincess
Regular

Re: Which animals are the Z Warriors/villains?

Post by saiyanprincess » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Have you seen that crazy you tube video about with the z cast in the form of dogs? Only say, as i saw it yesterday and then saw this post.

Anyway, i'm bored. So i'm going to play along with your little game...

I think (if) they could take the form of any animal they would be the following.

Goku- A bald eagle. (magestic, graceful, powerful)
Vegeta- A wolf (powerful, cunning, stealth)
Piccolo- An elephant (wise, old and big ears)
[b]"Ok, use your instincts Kakarott. Right or Left? (Hmmm... I'd have to say... left.) Good. Then I'm going right!" (Vegeta to Goku as they try to find their way to free the others inside Buu - Episode: The Innards of Buu)[/b]

Kid Buu
I Live Here

Post by Kid Buu » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Are we trying to correspond them to a Chinese Astrology sign?
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Gohan - fainting goat.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Burter - Cheetah (Fastest in the world)
Freeza - Black widow (Small, yet very deadly)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Post by Attitudefan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Rocketman wrote:Gohan - fainting goat.
Why does that remind me of an old Jackie Chan cartoon?
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:42 pm

I thought more people would've gone for the obvious Goku being a monkey. :?
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:54 pm

I would call Vegeta more fox-like than wolf-like, what with wolves tending to work in packs more than foxes.

Someone has to be a mongoose, though. but... who...? Someone who hunts and kills "snakes" just because... Buu, perhaps?

Yamcha is a Peacock. :P
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Awhile back I imagined to myself what the Ginyu Force would be if they were dogs. Recoome would be a Pressa Canerio (or maybe a Boxer or Staffy), Butta would be a Grey Hound, Jheese would be a Red Healer, Ghurd would be a Pug, and I can't decide if Ginyu would be a Rottweiler or a Shiba Inu, Rottweiler since there pretty strong and vicious like Ginyu, Shiba Inu because there size reminds me of Ginyu and their ears remind me of Ginyu's horns.
caejones wrote: Yamcha is a Canary. :P
Fixed that for you.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Goku could fit as a dog or monkey, really. I'd say dog though.

I agree with Vegeta being a wolf or fox, and Piccolo as an elephant is funny.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:50 am

Goku - monkey
Vegeta - bat
Freeza - snake or spider
Cell - fly
Piccolo - Yoshi
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

SylentEcho
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SylentEcho » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:20 am

Piccolo - Snail with Subway sandwich arms.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:09 am

I got this.
Korin is a cat.
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:37 am

This is tough, but if you think about it, Ginyu would probably be a frog because he likes to hop a lot and makes frog noises.

Turtle would probably fit best with a turtle, since he has a shell and is a turtle.

Mr. Popo is a vaudevillian racial caricature.

Stop me if I'm going too fast.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:36 am

Cipher wrote:This is tough, but if you think about it, Ginyu would probably be a frog because he likes to hop a lot and makes frog noises.

Turtle would probably fit best with a turtle, since he has a shell and is a turtle.

Mr. Popo is a vaudevillian racial caricature.

Stop me if I'm going too fast.
Karin is a cat
The king of earth is a dog
Everyone on namek is a slug
All the saiyans in ape form are apes
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 am

All the Saiyans in monkey form are monkeys. Because they have tails.

Also, Cell would be a bug, because he has insectoid characteristics including his evolution through larval and pupal stages and what appears to be an exoskeletal structure.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:50 pm

I think we should get the obvious ones (in my, and perhaps others', opinion) out of the way, first.

Goku - monkey
Piccolo - slug
Yamcha - wolf
Kame-sennin - turtle
Tsuru-sennin - crane
Gyu-mao - ox
Cell - bug

I guess Bacterian and Suke-san would be a skunk and a chameleon respectively.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.