King Piccolo meets the Namekians

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

King Piccolo meets the Namekians

Post by In Brightest Day » Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 pm

This is kind of a silly hypothetical, but I guess some how Piccolo Daimaō is transported to Namek (this is a big stretch, but perhaps one of Kai's sent him back to Namek after he was expelled from Kami, or something along those lines).

I don't feel like writing a huge narrative. Basically, what happens?

Edit: Just for the sake of it, let's say this is pre-Freeza invasion Namek.

OzzyApu
Beyond Newbie

Re: King Piccolo meets the Namekians

Post by OzzyApu » Tue May 08, 2012 11:27 pm

He'd enslave the Namekians(?). Being pure evil (if I have that correct), I don't think he'd care about his own people besides bending them to his will. He likely wouldn't kill them off, but he'd probably do what it took to get the most power and authority out of them.

EDIT: I totally, completely, embarrassingly forgot how weak he was. :oops:
Last edited by OzzyApu on Tue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KakaR0T
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KakaR0T » Tue May 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Nail would destroy him.

Nikkolas
Regular

Post by Nikkolas » Tue May 08, 2012 11:31 pm

King Piccolo: Behold my awesome powahhhh!!!
*uses full power Explosive Wave on Nameless Namekian Warrior #4*
Awww, isn't he cute?

Fucking Z power levels. *shakes fist*

When it comes to plot however, I suspect they would largely view him as an abomination. He is not a true Namekian you know. He is a magical being made of pure evil.

King Piccolo would in turn feel absolutely nothing for the planet or "his people." He would try and conquer them and obviously fail miserably.

I do like the idea of forced fusion though. I brought this up a long time agao, hypothesizing that King Piccolo would get stronger and then forcibly merge back with Kami. Maybe he can do the same here.

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Tue May 08, 2012 11:33 pm

King Piccolo was far, far weaker than even the three Namekian fighters Dodoria killed. If he tried anything evil, he wouldn't get away with it. Nail wouldn't even have to get his hands dirty.
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Tue May 08, 2012 11:34 pm

The elders or children would probably just beat him up.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Tue May 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Yeah, I did kind of mean what their reaction would be to him socially, and vice-versa. Of course he wouldn't stand a chance against any of them in a fight.

Jackal puFF
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Jackal puFF » Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 am

Saiga wrote:The elders or children would probably just beat him up.
Lol! That would be hilarious! If he started any kind of beef with anyone he would definitely get beat up.

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 am

Bulma: So people get along so well here you don't even have laws?
Namekian: Well, there is Piccolo, but we think of him more as the village idiot than a true threat.
ChiChi: But what if he corrupts the children? They'll all become delenquants!
EVIL! Kargo: Piccolo is holding us back.
EVIL! Dende: Perhaps we should kill him.
EVIL! Kargo: Then we can conquer the agisa trade for ourselves, and hire many alien fighters to train with until we are strong enough to deal with Nail!
EVIL! Dende: Then we will rule both Namek and an exotic trade empire! Bwa ha ha ha ha!
Freeza: So I hear you have Dragonballs...
EVIL! Kargo: Oh, right.
EVIL! Dende: We forgot to wish for immortality.
EVIL! Kargo: Oh, no problem. Porunga only accepts wishes in Namekian.
EVIL! Dende: If he knows that _before_ we steal the wishes for ourselves, he'll just force someone to teach him Namekian.
EVIL! Kargo: Then let us hurry!
Freeza: ... I'm still stronger than you.
EVIL! Dende: *Hires the remaining saiyans to search the galaxy for someone strong enough to defeat Freeza. Being saiyans, they assume it's them and just decide that they should be given immortality. Dende and Kargo refuse.*
Goku: Waah, I'm glad we had this random spaceship lying around so I could come check and see why ChiChi is still on her vacation to space!
Krillin: Why did I have to come?
Freeza: To die.
Krillin: *Dies*
Goku: *SSJ*
Freeza: *Dies*
EVIL! Kargo: Ah, thank you for freeing us from that tyrant!
EVIL! Dende: By the way, would you like to buy some Agisa?
EVIL! Kargo: Or maybe be our sparring partner?
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun May 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Piccolo tries to conquer Namek, but is quickly defeated by a Namekian elder.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Beji
Regular

Post by Beji » Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 pm

I think just as good a question would be how would Kami be accepted on Namek? Would he be like a second Grand Elder? and respected by all of them? Or would he be a regular Namekian to them? I would say that he was able to make Dragon Balls so that puts him up there but even Dende could make them :( I would love to say he would be like a second Grand Elder but I don't know how it would work out. Any ideas?

NANLIT
Beyond Newbie

Post by NANLIT » Sun May 13, 2012 6:29 pm

As far as Kami, he could be treated as a Second Grand Elder in respect because he would be a Namekian from the Grand Elder's era and not of his blood. That would be amazing in itself for them, that there would be a Namekian alive that isn't an offspring of the Grand Elder and this other Namekian came to be the Kami of another planet would give him a lot of respect I think.