DB chat-up lines

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

DB chat-up lines

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat May 12, 2012 5:31 pm

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Dragon Ball chat-up lines. I was thinking of one for Butta, along the lines of mentioning an innuendo to do with him being "the fastest in the universe".
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Re: DB chat-up lines

Post by The Tori-bot » Sat May 12, 2012 5:46 pm

"Hey, pretty girl, how about a pafu-pafu?"

"I won't even use my hands!"

"I'll finish you in five seconds!"

"So, you wanna see my sword, huh?"
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:01 pm

"The mighty shenron is rising!"

"Power pole extend!"

"THIS IS AMAZING! YES! YES! YES! I CAN WIN! I FEEL GREAT! I. CAN. DO. THIS. UGGGGGGH!!!"
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 pm

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:09 am

Hitiro wrote:This is all you'll ever need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIMHjHgf ... re=related
Haha that's funny can you just imagine someone walking up and saying that too you? :lol: I was trying to think of some good ones but forgot lol
this
"THIS IS AMAZING! YES! YES! YES! I CAN WIN! I FEEL GREAT! I. CAN. DO. THIS. UGGGGGGH!!!"
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun May 13, 2012 9:56 am

That was brilliant. :D
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

OzzyApu
Beyond Newbie

Post by OzzyApu » Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:"THIS IS AMAZING! YES! YES! YES! I CAN WIN! I FEEL GREAT! I. CAN. DO. THIS. UGGGGGGH!!!"
Wait, who said this?

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Sun May 13, 2012 4:24 pm

OzzyApu wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:"THIS IS AMAZING! YES! YES! YES! I CAN WIN! I FEEL GREAT! I. CAN. DO. THIS. UGGGGGGH!!!"
Wait, who said this?
Are you being serious about this or are you just being sarcastic? It was Piccolo right after he fused with Nail on Namek.

OzzyApu
Beyond Newbie

Post by OzzyApu » Sun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Hitiro wrote:
OzzyApu wrote:
Wait, who said this?
Are you being serious about this or are you just being sarcastic? It was Piccolo right after he fused with Nail on Namek.
Is it from the English dub (which one)? The version I have (Japanese) has him saying that he has the ultimate power. It was a little over the top, but not as corny as that horrid line above.

Edit: Ok wow I just looked it up. I grew up watching those episodes during the late '90s and early 2000 but it's been nearly ten years since I've seen a whole dub episode. I totally forgot how bad that was. Damn is that an atrocious scene to see after so long.

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Sun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm

OzzyApu wrote: Is it from the English dub (which one)? The version I have (Japanese) has him saying that he has the ultimate power. It was a little over the top, but not as corny as that horrid line above.
Both
Ocean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To3JaRI2aAk
Funi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-hdxds3V-0

OzzyApu
Beyond Newbie

Post by OzzyApu » Sun May 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Yeah yeah my bad for not looking it up earlier. Those gave me the douche-chills watching them again after so long. Hooouugggh :oops:

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Hitiro wrote:
OzzyApu wrote:Is it from the English dub (which one)? The version I have (Japanese) has him saying that he has the ultimate power. It was a little over the top, but not as corny as that horrid line above.
Both
I can just imagine Piccolo saying that as he's constipated on the toilet, then finally shits everything out.

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Sun May 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:
Hitiro wrote:
OzzyApu wrote:Is it from the English dub (which one)? The version I have (Japanese) has him saying that he has the ultimate power. It was a little over the top, but not as corny as that horrid line above.
Both
I can just imagine Piccolo saying that as he's constipated on the toilet, then finally shits everything out.
Who says Piccolo has an ass? :P

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sun May 13, 2012 10:30 pm

If you really want to go for a combination of the two, look at this piece of crap I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SepUzkjt8k

As for the topic and going off memory...

"Whatever turns you on, big boy"
"I want to caress them..."
"Ahh, a cheeky one!"
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Well that was unexpected. :shock: Never seen that before, I found that so funny it had me in tears.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon May 14, 2012 9:21 am

Hitiro wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:I can just imagine Piccolo saying that as he's constipated on the toilet, then finally shits everything out.
He shouldn't have, since he is not eating food. He should only be able to pee, but the sick mystery is, how?
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 am

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
Hitiro wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:I can just imagine Piccolo saying that as he's constipated on the toilet, then finally shits everything out.
He shouldn't have, since he is not eating food. He should only be able to pee, but the sick mystery is, how?
Through his antennae!
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Mon May 14, 2012 11:19 am

He shouldn't have,since he is not eating food.
He shouldn't have teeth either, but every namekian does, so yeah....... what an interesting turn of topic though, seriosly....

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Mon May 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Piccolo has teeth, a dingaling and an ass because he's Piccolo.

soulnova
Advanced Regular

Post by soulnova » Tue May 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Hahaha, I thought the Piccoro quote was only from TFS.

In Spanish, he more or less followed the Japanese script claiming he was the strongest and no one could stop him, or something along the lines. xD
Check out Journey's End, a short story of Goku and Vegeta's final days. "Time is running out for the last two Saiyans"