SSJ God Form?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

SSJ God Form?

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:46 pm

How strong do you think it will be?
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Re: SSJ God Form?

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 pm

TheMightyOzaru wrote:How strong do you think it will be?
I think it well be as strong as the SSJ4 (4000x)

JP6GAMER
Beyond Newbie

Post by JP6GAMER » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Maybe even stronger than SSJ 4!
" You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE! "-Vegeta

Legendary Saiya-Jin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Legendary Saiya-Jin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:58 pm

What is SSJ God Form?

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Legendary Saiya-Jin wrote:What is SSJ God Form?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/02/20/su ... e-of-gods/

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Birusu is stated to be the strongest being in the history of Z, so that makes him stronger than Super Vegetto (at least for now, unless if the movie shows us otherwise). And since Super Vegetto is perhaps stronger than SS4 Goku, then Super Saiyan God Goku will be stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:03 pm

JP6GAMER wrote:Maybe even stronger than SSJ 4!
I don't think so .

Legendary Saiya-Jin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Legendary Saiya-Jin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I love logical conclusions like this. :lol:

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:12 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Birusu is stated to be the strongest being in the history of Z, so that makes him stronger than Super Vegetto (at least for now, unless if the movie shows us otherwise). And since Super Vegetto is perhaps stronger than SS4 Goku, then Super Saiyan God Goku will be stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
He might be stronger than Vegetto but he is not stronger than SSJ4 Goku .

At the end of the series Goku became stronger than Vegetto , he was fighting uub equally with out even using the SSJ !

JP6GAMER
Beyond Newbie

Post by JP6GAMER » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm

I think the point of this thread is to discuss the multiplier of this form and I think it's greater than 4000x, so I agree with Birusu being probably the (or maybe one of the) strongest villian in the series.
" You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE! "-Vegeta

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:23 pm

GoKu.SaMa wrote:At the end of the series Goku became stronger than Vegetto , he was fighting uub equally with out even using the SSJ !
I guess you are talking about the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai. Oob wasn't using all of his power all the time. He most likely went full power when he fired the Kiai(and finished the battle). Even Daizenshuu 7 supports that Oob raised his power with the Kiai:
Daizenshuu 7 wrote:A technique where he emits ki from his entire body while letting out a great yell. While increasing his own ki, he causes an intense shockwave that attacks his opponent. A technique that he used at the 28th Tenkaichi Budoukai, angry at Goku's bad-mouthing.
So, Oob got angry, got powerful enough to fight with base Goku, and raised his power to the max (reaching power equal with Pure Boo). Goku didn't fight after that.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I suppose I should throw my opinion in this since I made the topic. Since it's stated that Birisu is the strongest character to surface this can mean he surpasses Vegetto. If that is the case than we can conclude this form is massively powerful since it surpasses the one who surpasses SSJ Vegetto.
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

SSJ4_Zankuto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJ4_Zankuto » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm guessing Birisu may exceed Gohan-Boo in power in my speculation opinion. As for Super Saiyan God is unknown, until I see the form in action, but exceeding Super Saiyan 4 power maybe possible.

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
GoKu.SaMa wrote:At the end of the series Goku became stronger than Vegetto , he was fighting uub equally with out even using the SSJ !
I guess you are talking about the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai. Oob wasn't using all of his power all the time. He most likely went full power when he fired the Kiai(and finished the battle). Even Daizenshuu 7 supports that Oob raised his power with the Kiai:
Daizenshuu 7 wrote:A technique where he emits ki from his entire body while letting out a great yell. While increasing his own ki, he causes an intense shockwave that attacks his opponent. A technique that he used at the 28th Tenkaichi Budoukai, angry at Goku's bad-mouthing.
So, Oob got angry, got powerful enough to fight with base Goku, and raised his power to the max (reaching power equal with Pure Boo). Goku didn't fight after that.
Uub raised his power here
[removed]

Goku kept fighting him even after he raised his power.
-------
Uub used the Kiai here

[removed]

The Kiai doesn't raise the power .

U can't assume that Uub is stronger than Goku because he damaged him with that attack , Freeza did the same thing and Goku was more than twice stronger than him .

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Like I said, he raised his power again with his Kiai. And, check my post again, the Daizenshuu support what I said as well. So, I go by this because it doesn't make sense for Goku to have gotten 400 times stronger by just training on Earth.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Hmm I think I got a good explanation for this form. The legend states that SSJ is a state which nobody can beat, the SSJ is an unrivaled warrior. Here is my thought process on this whole form. I think this form grants the user as much power and ability as he needs to win the fight.
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Like I said, he raised his power again with his Kiai. And, check my post again, the Daizenshuu support what I said as well. So, I go by this because it doesn't make sense for Goku to have gotten 400 times stronger by just training on Earth.
The Kiai might raise the power but just for instant .

When Frieza was using 50% of his full power he damaged Goku (while he was using the SSJ) even more than Uub with the Kiai , and Goku was more than twice stronger than him .

-------

Goku spend 10 years training so of course it make sense
Last edited by GoKu.SaMa on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 pm

GoKu.SaMa wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Like I said, he raised his power again with his Kiai. And, check my post again, the Daizenshuu support what I said as well. So, I go by this because it doesn't make sense for Goku to have gotten 400 times stronger by just training on Earth.

When Freeza was using 50% of his full power he damaged Goku (while he was using the SSJ) even more than Uub with the Kiai , and Goku was more than twice stronger than him .
The Kiai merely pushed him back it did not hurt him. Umm I don't think 150,000,000 is double 120,000,000...
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 pm

TheMightyOzaru wrote:
GoKu.SaMa wrote:

When Freeza was using 50% of his full power he damaged Goku (while he was using the SSJ) even more than Uub with the Kiai , and Goku was more than twice stronger than him .
The Kiai merely pushed him back it did not hurt him. Umm I don't think 150,000,000 is double 120,000,000...
Freeza was using 50% of his full power .

GoKu.SaMa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GoKu.SaMa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:25 pm

TheMightyOzaru wrote:Hmm I think I got a good explanation for this form. The legend states that SSJ is a state which nobody can beat, the SSJ is an unrivaled warrior. Here is my thought process on this whole form. I think this form grants the user as much power and ability as he needs to win the fight.
So you think the power of this form is unlimited ?