Trunks' Future

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Trunks' Future

Post by Revolution » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:40 pm

In Trunks future the Dragonballs are unavailable and thus deaths are permanent as per what we're used to in real-life. I haven't been able to watch the series In a couple of Years and I can't remember what the process was for Dende to become guardian. I just wondered if there was any way for the process to be performed to create a new guardian in his future restoring the Dragonballs in the process and then wishing back the fallen warriors.. Or if they need a Namekian.. wasn't new Namek created before the androids attacke? Couldn't they bring Dende from the new Namek to make the guardian or at least have them use their Dragonvalls to wish piccolo back at the very least?

Method of contact could be through king Kai if you'd like I'm not entirely certain how that would work though.

What do you all think?
Frieza?! .. You fool!!!!!

Super Saiyan Turlast x4
I Live Here

Re: Trunks' Future

Post by Super Saiyan Turlast x4 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Goku could only find new namek by going to Kaio's and looking for namekian Chi to teleport to. The only way Trunks would be able to talk to Kaio is if the latter decided to talk to him. Other than that, Trunks would have no way of communicating with the nameks. I doubt Kaio would even go out of his way to help Trunks. Also, I think it was close to 20 yrs since the Androids took out all of the Z-Warriors. I have a feeling the balls would probably useless for that.
"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah, most people don't take into account the fact that Bulma, Trunks, and Gohan don't know where New Namek is. Minded, I feel like Goku could talk to them with the help of Kaio Sama, but hey whatever.
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 am

TheMightyOzaru wrote:Yeah, most people don't take into account the fact that Bulma, Trunks, and Gohan don't know where New Namek is. Minded, I feel like Goku could talk to them with the help of Kaio Sama, but hey whatever.
Which to me always just seemed weird. Justs seems weird that nobody thought to ask the Nameks where new Namek was.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 am

TheMightyOzaru wrote:Minded, I feel like Goku could talk to them with the help of Kaio Sama, but hey whatever.
I have no idea why they never bothered to ask Kaio.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Post by Revolution » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:16 am

dbzfan7 wrote:
TheMightyOzaru wrote:Minded, I feel like Goku could talk to them with the help of Kaio Sama, but hey whatever.
I have no idea why they never bothered to ask Kaio.
Yeah i feel it could have made for an even happier ending for Trunks after all the hardships of his life growing up and his trip to the past and all.. but yeah i would have thought Goku would have perhaps made a move in some way..

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:43 am

I find it weird that Goku never talked to Future Gohan. Makes him seem more of an asshole than he was in Boo Arc.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:15 pm

I find it weird that people think Kaio just breaks the rules all the time, no worries.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Rocketman wrote:I find it weird that people think Kaio just breaks the rules all the time, no worries.
Yamcha talked to everyone through Kaio just to tell everyone that Goku died.... I'm sure Goku can talk to Gohan through Kaio and tell him where New Namek is :| .
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Post by Revolution » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Yeah I don't see why not.. It would probably have been a nice gesture considering all the torment ensures by the citizens living in that time.. Goku could of had his ear to make it happen..

Dr. Machismo
Banned

Post by Dr. Machismo » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:I find it weird that Goku never talked to Future Gohan. Makes him seem more of an asshole than he was in Boo Arc.
Nobody else talked to him.
The world's greatest.

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Post by Revolution » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Dr. Machismo wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote:I find it weird that Goku never talked to Future Gohan. Makes him seem more of an asshole than he was in Boo Arc.
Nobody else talked to him.
Or to Trunks after he was left the last one standing and all lol

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Or to Trunks after he was left the last one standing and all lol
Lol I found that funny to be honest. I wonder who was that guy above me. Could't see anything. ~ Trunks after looking at a muscular cloud with Vegeta's head shape.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:19 pm

If you mean in the future then we don't know if they talked. In the present there is no Future Gohan.

Also Shin Budokai Another Road did have Dende come to earth in the future and make dragon balls.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Maybe they did but Future Gohan didn't want to leave the Earth unprotected for the duration of a long trip in space. Since the dead Z Fighters would just get killed by the Androids again if they were resurrected anyway, maybe Future Gohan thought that training Future Trunks was a better choice.

Of course, the real answer is that Toriyama didn't think it all the way through.

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:12 am

I think Kaio did have contact with Gohan and even the location of new namek but the guy above me pretty much answered it.
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 am

Who says Bulma could even build a spaceship in the destroyed future?

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Post by Revolution » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 am

Rocketman wrote:Who says Bulma could even build a spaceship in the destroyed future?
Well who made the time machine then?

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Time machines aren't spaceships.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Rocketman wrote:Time machines aren't spaceships.
I'm sure she could build something; even if it's for one person.
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946