Saiyan women's fertility?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Low Tone G
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Saiyan women's fertility?

Post by Low Tone G » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 am

We there were saiyan women on the Planet Vegeta, so Saiyans are sexual.

If we count that saiyan in general have a long youth, does that mean saiyan women can bear 'till their 70's or even 80's?
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Nazi Cola
Advanced Regular

Re: Saiyan women's fertility?

Post by Nazi Cola » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 am

Low Tone G wrote:We there were saiyan women on the Planet Vegeta, so Saiyans are sexual.

If we count that saiyan in general have a long youth, does that mean saiyan women can bear 'till their 70's or even 80's?
If it's possible for humans, it's more than possible for Saiyans.
CatouttaHell wrote:I guess he's just impossibly powerful and he now gets thrills from letting things go as much to hell as possible before busting out his ultimate power and ending the villain or some shit.

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 am

Nazi Cola wrote:
Low Tone G wrote:We there were saiyan women on the Planet Vegeta, so Saiyans are sexual.

But I'm speaking in general. So I mean can they bear at age of 80 just like a Earthling woman at age of 30, with low risk?

Super Vegetto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Super Vegetto » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:07 am

Does it matter ?

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 am

Super Vegetto wrote:Does it matter ?
\

It's not that is does matter or not. It's an interesting issue, as if someday happens to appear a saiyan woman and a man, then even she will be old of age he can still have children.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:38 am

As Nazi Cola said, it's possible for humans, so it should be more than possible for Saiyans.

For example, Master Roshi was born 200 years (at the very least) after his sister the Sorceress Baba.

Nazi Cola
Advanced Regular

Post by Nazi Cola » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:04 am

Low Tone G wrote:
Nazi Cola wrote:

But I'm speaking in general. So I mean can they bear at age of 80 just like a Earthling woman at age of 30, with low risk?
I don't see why not, unless you believe what DBO said where IIRC Goku and Vegeta were around 70-80 years old and knew they were about to start going downhill fast. If that's the case, 80 would probably be too old even for a Saiyan woman. If not, then I'd say it's fine.
CatouttaHell wrote:I guess he's just impossibly powerful and he now gets thrills from letting things go as much to hell as possible before busting out his ultimate power and ending the villain or some shit.