Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Angelus
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1971
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
Location: Dragonball Multiverse
Contact:

Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Angelus » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Let's say post 1st day ROSAT USSJ Future Trunks fires full power at Perfect Cell and Cell wants to tank it the same way he did from Vegeta. Except Trunks got him fully engulfed with a beam. Cell is floating in the sky so Earth won't get busted. Remember, it was ASSJ Vegeta that shot Perfect Cell.

Another situation, same scenario except it's SPC and it's post 2nd day ROSAT USSJ Future Trunks.

User avatar
Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Darkron2151 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Angelus wrote:Let's say post 1st day ROSAT USSJ Future Trunks fires full power at Perfect Cell and Cell wants to tank it the same way he did from Vegeta. Except Trunks got him fully engulfed with a beam. Cell is floating in the sky so Earth won't get busted. Remember, it was ASSJ Vegeta that shot Perfect Cell.

Another situation, same scenario except it's SPC and it's post 2nd day ROSAT USSJ Future Trunks.
First scenario, it depends on how strong the attack is and how long it's been charged. If it's something like a Final Flash, then Trunks could probably kill a Suppressed Cell. But Cell would probably regenerate back to life from a leftover cell or something, if there were any left at that point.

Second scenario, Trunks has no chance. This would be the same situation that Vegeta was in after he witnessed Trunks' death. Cell comes out unharmed, smacks Trunks around, and probably fires the same ki blast to destroy him.

User avatar
Angelus
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1971
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
Location: Dragonball Multiverse
Contact:

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Angelus » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 pm

It's basically a USSJ Future Trunks instead of ASSJ Vegeta shooting Perfect Cell at full blast.

User avatar
MasterVampire
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 am

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by MasterVampire » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Didn't Cell dodge Vegeta's attack at the last second?

User avatar
Galan007
Regular
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Galan007 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:19 pm

MasterVampire wrote:Didn't Cell dodge Vegeta's attack at the last second?
He must have side-stepped it a bit, as it only struck the side of his person.

User avatar
hleV
Banned
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by hleV » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:07 am

If Trunks manages to create a beam that's wider than Cell (Final Flash wasn't, you can see that from the way Cell's side is "removed") and of course if it's strong enough, then I suppose he can.

User avatar
Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1067
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Location, Location
Contact:

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Cursed Lemon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Vegeta could've killed Cell if he'd completely enveloped him with the Final Flash. If you charge a beam that long, the amount of power you're focusing will overwhelm almost any opponent.

Grade 3 I always take to be equal to SSJ2 in terms of pure energy potential (although Trunks wasn't as relatively strong as Gohan), so I think if Trunks charged an attack for that long, even Super Perfect Cell would've been in trouble.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

User avatar
Galan007
Regular
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Galan007 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote:Vegeta could've killed Cell if he'd completely enveloped him with the Final Flash. If you charge a beam that long, the amount of power you're focusing will overwhelm almost any opponent.

Grade 3 I always take to be equal to SSJ2 in terms of pure energy potential (although Trunks wasn't as relatively strong as Gohan), so I think if Trunks charged an attack for that long, even Super Perfect Cell would've been in trouble.
I agree.

Where raw power output is concerned, G3 Trunks>>G2 Vegeta. Allow Trunks to focus/prep an energy attack as long as Vegeta did, and said beam would definitely have enough power to perma-kill Cell, imo(assuming the attack enveloped Cell in his entirety, of course.)

User avatar
Regarder
Regular
Posts: 538
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Regarder » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 pm

A very powerful attack engulfing him from someone on the same level is enough to finish him, shown by Gohan being a little bit stronger and vaporizing him. Since suppressed Cell said that Trunks had far surpassed him at that time, then he should be able to destroy him if it's just a charged ki attack versus his body. I wonder if Cell could dodge at the last minute though. Vegeta purposefully narrowed his beam to avoid endangering the Earth, so wouldn't Trunks have to do the same to some degree?

User avatar
TheKingOfKamehamehas
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Northern California

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by TheKingOfKamehamehas » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Regarder wrote:A very powerful attack engulfing him from someone on the same level is enough to finish him, shown by Gohan being a little bit stronger and vaporizing him. Since suppressed Cell said that Trunks had far surpassed him at that time, then he should be able to destroy him if it's just a charged ki attack versus his body. I wonder if Cell could dodge at the last minute though. Vegeta purposefully narrowed his beam to avoid endangering the Earth, so wouldn't Trunks have to do the same to some degree?
True and Trunks is even a nicer person than Vegeta so it probably would only just damage him a lot, but not to the extent of killing him.
JacobYBM wrote:Art is subjective but boobies are forever.

User avatar
Angelus
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1971
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
Location: Dragonball Multiverse
Contact:

Re: Can USSJ Future Trunks kill a tanking Perfect Cell?

Post by Angelus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Well, the scenario is, Cell is floating in the sky.

Post Reply