Post RoF Vegetto is the strongest character in the universe?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bacon Skittles
Beyond Newbie

Post RoF Vegetto is the strongest character in the universe?

Post by Bacon Skittles » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:54 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by Bacon Skittles on Sun May 23, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Post RoF Vegetto is the strongest character in the unive

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Potara Vegetto at this point would be fucking invincible. He could crush anybody. Anybody.

Mystic Tien
Regular

Post by Mystic Tien » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Potara Vegetto at this point would be fucking invincible. He could crush anybody. Anybody.
Well, we still don't know how really strong is Whis. He may have something else in the repertoire to surprise us.
Marco Polo wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Cool to see Gohan have a kill for once. He hasn't killed someone since Cell (or Broli if you want to count in General).
He almost got Videl killed in Battle of Gods tho.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Whis would beat Vegetto by going back in time before they fuse :lol:

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 pm

The "rewind time" just makes Wiss the real meaning of "invincible"... Unless Vegeto obliterates Wiss without any hesitation and quicker than lightspeed.

But, not counting Wiss... Pretty much Vegeto always was and is the strongest character, you know. He is the result of whatever happens to Kakarot and Vegeta.

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 pm

I half expect the next movie or Q&A or whatever to feature some explanation about how now that Goku and Vegeta have Super Saiyan God power they're actually flat-out incapable of fusing with each other or anyone else, due to...*mumble mumble mumble*. Like, somehow Super Saiyan God and fusion are mutually incompatible. I just don't see them ever going down the "Super Saiyan Vegetto/Gogeta" route. I could totally be wrong, but they seem to increasingly deempasaize fusion. And if they never have two Super Saiyan Gods fuse, they'll probably need a stronger reason for it than "it just wouldn't be sporting" like at the end of the Boo arc.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Herms wrote:I half expect the next movie or Q&A or whatever to feature some explanation about how now that Goku and Vegeta have Super Saiyan God power they're actually flat-out incapable of fusing with each other or anyone else, due to...*mumble mumble mumble*. Like, somehow Super Saiyan God and fusion are mutually incompatible. I just don't see them ever going down the "Super Saiyan Vegetto/Gogeta" route. I could totally be wrong, but they seem to increasingly deempasaize fusion. And if they never have two Super Saiyan Gods fuse, they'll probably need a stronger reason for it than "it just wouldn't be sporting" like at the end of the Boo arc.
Nah, their Saiyan pride is already a good excuse, especially if the villains aren't too overpowered to force them to merge. Goku & Vegeta have Fusion/Potara as their very last resort.

But that doesn't mean we won't see them in Dragon Ball Heroes! :lol:
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Herms wrote:I half expect the next movie or Q&A or whatever to feature some explanation about how now that Goku and Vegeta have Super Saiyan God power they're actually flat-out incapable of fusing with each other or anyone else, due to...*mumble mumble mumble*. Like, somehow Super Saiyan God and fusion are mutually incompatible. I just don't see them ever going down the "Super Saiyan Vegetto/Gogeta" route. I could totally be wrong, but they seem to increasingly deempasaize fusion. And if they never have two Super Saiyan Gods fuse, they'll probably need a stronger reason for it than "it just wouldn't be sporting" like at the end of the Boo arc.
Strongly agree. I think Toriyama wore himself out on the concept almost as quickly as he incorporated it into the story, based on how readily it was discarded. Gotenks, despite being among the elite warriors of the universe, is consistently treated as a joke.

Barunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by Barunks » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Super Saiyan God Vegetto vs Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. A Battle that would be so epic the universe would literally implode and explode at the same time.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Vegetto is always the strongest. The more they wank Goku, the more supreme Vegetto remains.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:40 pm

At this point, Whis is still vastly superior, imo.

That said, Vegito would prob stomp a 100% Beerus.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Barunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by Barunks » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:44 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:At this point, Whis is still vastly superior, imo.

Vegetto would balance out Goku and Vegeta's flaws that Whish was complaining about. I think it's safe to say by that point the student would surpass the master.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Barunks wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:At this point, Whis is still vastly superior, imo.

Vegetto would balance out Goku and Vegeta's flaws that Whish was complaining about. I think it's safe to say by that point the student would surpass the master.
I don't think so. Vegito would actually accentuate these flaws more like he did against Buuhan--he would have BOTH their flaws to deal with. Additionally, Whis has only used a fraction of his power to dominate Goku, Vegeta, and even Beerus. One cannot begin to fathom the depths of his true power at this moment, especially given broken abilities like reversal of time. What can Vegito possibly do against that, at the moment?
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Going by what toriyama said,whis is 1.5 stronger than beerus,so no he isnt vastly more power,hes just stronger so far.If they make another movie and say whis is x times stronger than beerus ye,but for now he isnt leagues above beerus.

How i got the 1.5?Simple toriyama said beerus is a 10 and whis 15,thats 50% more powerful.So until it is stated in RoF or a future film i odnt see any reason to doubt that.

Also,the potara fusion multiplies the powers of both.Remember base goku and base vegeta are nothing compared to buuhan but as ssj1 vegetto he was vastly superior to him.

So considering goku and vegeta are close to beerus.A potara fusion would be so high up even whis wouldnt even come close.

Bacon Skittles
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bacon Skittles » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Barunks wrote:Super Saiyan God Vegetto vs Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. A Battle that would be so epic the universe would literally implode and explode at the same time.
Ugh, Super Saiyan 4 is pretty dumb. That being said even if we take into account Super Saiyan 4 it has nothing against God form. Super Saiyan God Goku could easily beat his non-canon GT counterpart.

Considering DB Heroes is giving us the what-if transformations, such as Golden Oozaru Gogeta, I hope they introduce Super Saiyan God (blue hair) Gogeta and Vegetto. I'm also sure this means that there is a Blue Super Saiyan 3 form now (or possible.) Hell, why not Blue Super Saiyan 3 God Golden Oozaru Vegetto? Rekt.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Bacon Skittles wrote:
Barunks wrote:Super Saiyan God Vegetto vs Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. A Battle that would be so epic the universe would literally implode and explode at the same time.
Ugh, Super Saiyan 4 is pretty dumb. That being said even if we take into account Super Saiyan 4 it has nothing against God form. Super Saiyan God Goku could easily beat his non-canon GT counterpart.

Considering DB Heroes is giving us the what-if transformations, such as Golden Oozaru Gogeta, I hope they introduce Super Saiyan God (blue hair) Gogeta and Vegetto. I'm also sure this means that there is a Blue Super Saiyan 3 form now (or possible.) Hell, why not Blue Super Saiyan 3 God Golden Oozaru Vegetto? Rekt.
Depends on what Goku is using SSJ4, if its one without God Ki absorbed then he'd lose for sure but a Goku with God Ki absorbed then turned SSJ4 (like one we see in Xenoverse) would wreck Godku no problem.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Bacon Skittles wrote:Considering DB Heroes is giving us the what-if transformations, such as Golden Oozaru Gogeta, I hope they introduce Super Saiyan God (blue hair) Gogeta and Vegetto. I'm also sure this means that there is a Blue Super Saiyan 3 form now (or possible.) Hell, why not Blue Super Saiyan 3 God Golden Oozaru Vegetto? Rekt.
The hair of Super Saiyan is blue due to the form being fused with the powers given by Super Saiyan God. Following this:

- We need to know if Kakarot can fused Super Saiyan 3 with the powers of Super Saiyan God, if so... Gotcha! We have a blue-haired Super Saiyan 3.

- Isn't Golden Oozaru the "Super Saiyan" form of the regular Oozaru, hence its golden fur? If so, I can't think of a way, but maybe a Saiyan (in this case only Vegeta, as we don't know if Kakarot can control that form) after transformed into an Oozaru, can mix that form with the powers of Super Saiyan God, then... Gotcha! We have a blue-ish Oozaru.

I don't think Dragon Ball Heroes would that far, but... That's why we have fanarts, isn't? :roll:

Mystic Tien
Regular

Post by Mystic Tien » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:45 am

Bacon Skittles wrote:
And do you have any proof for this statement?
Marco Polo wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Cool to see Gohan have a kill for once. He hasn't killed someone since Cell (or Broli if you want to count in General).

Low Tone G
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Low Tone G » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:46 am

If a Super Saiyan God Vegetto is still possible to create, then I think he should surpass Whis in power but not in skills too. Whis is now described as a "perfect" fighter, who's body parts are moving with the time of presence. He doesn't need to think about a movement before he executes it... Not to mention that he does not have such flaws like Goku or Vegeta as being nervous, overconfident or reckless in fights. He also has some pretty useful time and matter(maybe space too) manipulating skills and God knows only what more.
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Mystic Tien
Regular

Post by Mystic Tien » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:52 am

Low Tone G wrote:If a Super Saiyan God Vegetto is still possible to create, then I think he should surpass Whis in power but not in skills too. Whis is now described as a "perfect" fighter, who's body parts are moving with the time of presence. He doesn't need to think about a movement before he executes it... Not to mention that he does not have such flaws like Goku or Vegeta as being nervous, overconfident or reckless in fights. He also has some pretty useful time and matter(maybe space too) manipulating skills and God only knows what more.
And people were wondering all this time why Vegeta never surpassed Goku. And the answer is right here! He just didn't master his skills, and instead focused on his strength! Not to mention while he got rid of some of his flaws, he still had plenty. And Goku on the contrary got new flaws, which he didn't have earlier. When they overcome their flaws, and master their skills, Vegetto truly becomes the strongest character in the universe.
Last edited by Mystic Tien on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marco Polo wrote: