How powerful is golden Freeza ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shonenhikada
Banned

How powerful is golden Freeza ?

Post by shonenhikada » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 am

SSGSS Goku has surpassed 70% of Beerus.Yet, in the film Golden Freeza was stronger than SSGSS Goku. So would you ball park that he is around 8. If Goku is a 7.5, Golden Freeza is an 8 and Beerus a 10. This is quite impressive seeing Freeza got to that point in only 4 months. Imagine how powerful he would of been if he had held off on fighting the saiyans and came back in a year.

Hitiro
I Live Here

Re: How powerful is golden Freeza ?

Post by Hitiro » Tue May 26, 2015 6:33 am

shonenhikada wrote:SSGSS Goku has surpassed 70% of Beerus.Yet, in the film Golden Freeza was stronger than SSGSS Goku. So would you ball park that he is around 8. If Goku is a 7.5, Golden Freeza is an 8 and Beerus a 10. This is quite impressive seeing Freeza got to that point in only 4 months. Imagine how powerful he would of been if he had held off on fighting the saiyans and came back in a year.
What makes you think Golden Freeza is stronger than SSGSS Goku? From what I saw Goku won the fight pretty hands down. The only reason Golden Freeza had the advantage at the end is because Goku took a shot from Sorbet.

shonenhikada
Banned

Post by shonenhikada » Tue May 26, 2015 6:38 am

Hitiro wrote:
shonenhikada wrote:SSGSS Goku has surpassed 70% of Beerus.Yet, in the film Golden Freeza was stronger than SSGSS Goku. So would you ball park that he is around 8. If Goku is a 7.5, Golden Freeza is an 8 and Beerus a 10. This is quite impressive seeing Freeza got to that point in only 4 months. Imagine how powerful he would of been if he had held off on fighting the saiyans and came back in a year.
What makes you think Golden Freeza is stronger than SSGSS Goku? From what I saw Goku won the fight pretty hands down. The only reason Golden Freeza had the advantage at the end is because Goku took a shot from Sorbet.
Freeza dominated the fight. Only reason Goku won at the end as pointed out by Vegeta was because Golden form was using up all of Freeza's stamina causing him to become weaken as the fight progress. Similar to his 100% form did to him on Namek.

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 am

Hitiro wrote:
Freeza did actually seem to have the edge for a good portion of the fight (as Goku was more severely winded and was on the receiving end of Freeza's punishment for a bit), but once it was revealed that both he and Vegeta knew of Freeza's weakness, the fight started changing in Goku's favor as Freeza no longer had the strength to even faze Goku with his blows. It's only after that weakness really comes into play that Freeza has Sorbet shoot him.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 am

Whis said IIRC goku and vegeta teaming up on beerus would give them a win.So at 7.5 i dont think its enough to double team someone and win,especially in the dbz verse.Id say ssj god goku is more of a 8.5 and Freeza around 9 for a brief time,before he started dropping below goku's power.Vegeta would proly rank very close to goku,like 8.4.

Well thats my opinion anyways.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue May 26, 2015 8:18 am

This question would make sense (and is already being actively covered) over in this appropriate thread. Thank you.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::