The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 pm

Vegetes wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 pm What if the human Z fighters while training for the androids broke past their limits and now have potential above that of the base saiyans, they still can't transform but should be strong enough to be decently relevant, they also master their understanding of Ki and can do stuff like what Tien did in Dragon Ball where they can see a technique once and then be able to do it as long as their bodys are physically capable of doing it.
Probably the fight vs 17 and 18 would've been much bloodier. The androids took' em out immediately, but if they were to present some sort of struggle, one of them at least might've died. Maybe one of the androids gets it too. No Perfect Cell for sure.
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:40 pm What if Dabura's spit had hit Buu? If the latter realized what was happening quickly enough he could detach the affected part of his body before it spread too far, but what if he didn't? Would he turn to stone and be effectively defeated?

Also, what if Dubura's spit had hid Vegito? Would he have kept fighting as a statue like he did as a candy ball?

Same questions for Boss Rabbit's power against those two.
I don't think Buu would've any problem with the spit. Even if he didn't detach the affected part of his body, which most likely is what he'd do. His insides are independent from what happens on the outside, he doesn't work like the rest, we've seen him go inside his body to fight Goku and Vegeta, he would just break the stone from inside.

With Vegito I think some hax ability would kick in. Like his ki is so big that it negates the stone-turning procedure without even worrying about it or something. Also he is fast enough to react before the spit even lands on him. Medically speaking, he should die if turned into stone.

Toninjinka can turn Buu into a carrot but Buu most definitely can override it and learn that move too, making him a bigger threat than before.
Vs Vegito, he would never get the chance, Goku knows about his ability. Carrot Vegito would force him to turn him back, though.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:38 pm 1) What if Golden Great Ape and Super Saiyan 4 were introduced in the Battle of Gods Saga of Dragon Ball Super and what if Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue were introduced in the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga of Dragon Ball GT?

2) What if Great Ape Son Goku from the Emperor Pilaf Saga of Dragon Ball had killed all three members of the Pilaf Gang?

3) Or what if Piccolo Daimaō (Youth Restored) had killed the Pilaf Gang in the King Piccolo Saga of Dragon Ball?
1a) With SS4 being comparable to SS fusion(and SSG being above that), Beerus would've been underwhelmed and Earth destroyed.
1b) The gap between SSG and SS4 is cancelled out by the gap between base GT Goku and base BoG Goku, resulting in an outcome similar to GT's. With SSB, the arc ends immediately.

2) I don't think it would've changed anything, the Pilaf gang vanished after that arc. No GT for sure, well maybe the Shadow Dragon arc does happen but with no SS4 to stand up to them.
And Gohan when the androids killed everyone, could've asked Shenron to saved them or something, fixing his timeline. Or not.

3) Same as 2) No GT and maybe no androids destroying the world in the future.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:25 am What if Son Goku and all of the other protagonists of Dragon Ball had been born eleven times stronger than they had been in canon?
A 10x boost would've rendered Goku invincible althroughout DB. Nobody dies vs Raditz, but also no Kaiosama, kaioken or genki dama. They defeat the saiyans, no need to go to Namek, but eventually immortal Freeza comes to Earth and stomps.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:46 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 pmToninjinka can turn Buu into a carrot but Buu most definitely can override it and learn that move too, making him a bigger threat than before.
Doesn't Buu technically already have that power, as he can transform targets into anything, he just prefers candy.

Although I would imagine there would be some limits, i.e. I don't think he could just take a random pile of rocks and transform them into a set of working Dragonballs, for instance.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:37 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:46 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 pmToninjinka can turn Buu into a carrot but Buu most definitely can override it and learn that move too, making him a bigger threat than before.
Doesn't Buu technically already have that power, as he can transform targets into anything, he just prefers candy.

Although I would imagine there would be some limits, i.e. I don't think he could just take a random pile of rocks and transform them into a set of working Dragonballs, for instance.
Yeah, it seems I misremembered his powers, I thought if YOU touch him, you became a carrot, but HE has to touch you. Anyway, I guess if Buu hits you, then boom you're a carrot. Fights would last a second. It's a gag ability, so who knows?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:51 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 pm
Vegetes wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 pm What if the human Z fighters while training for the androids broke past their limits and now have potential above that of the base saiyans, they still can't transform but should be strong enough to be decently relevant, they also master their understanding of Ki and can do stuff like what Tien did in Dragon Ball where they can see a technique once and then be able to do it as long as their bodys are physically capable of doing it.
Probably the fight vs 17 and 18 would've been much bloodier. The androids took' em out immediately, but if they were to present some sort of struggle, one of them at least might've died. Maybe one of the androids gets it too. No Perfect Cell for sure.
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:40 pm What if Dabura's spit had hit Buu? If the latter realized what was happening quickly enough he could detach the affected part of his body before it spread too far, but what if he didn't? Would he turn to stone and be effectively defeated?

Also, what if Dubura's spit had hid Vegito? Would he have kept fighting as a statue like he did as a candy ball?

Same questions for Boss Rabbit's power against those two.
I don't think Buu would've any problem with the spit. Even if he didn't detach the affected part of his body, which most likely is what he'd do. His insides are independent from what happens on the outside, he doesn't work like the rest, we've seen him go inside his body to fight Goku and Vegeta, he would just break the stone from inside.

With Vegito I think some hax ability would kick in. Like his ki is so big that it negates the stone-turning procedure without even worrying about it or something. Also he is fast enough to react before the spit even lands on him. Medically speaking, he should die if turned into stone.

Toninjinka can turn Buu into a carrot but Buu most definitely can override it and learn that move too, making him a bigger threat than before.
Vs Vegito, he would never get the chance, Goku knows about his ability. Carrot Vegito would force him to turn him back, though.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:38 pm 1) What if Golden Great Ape and Super Saiyan 4 were introduced in the Battle of Gods Saga of Dragon Ball Super and what if Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue were introduced in the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga of Dragon Ball GT?

2) What if Great Ape Son Goku from the Emperor Pilaf Saga of Dragon Ball had killed all three members of the Pilaf Gang?

3) Or what if Piccolo Daimaō (Youth Restored) had killed the Pilaf Gang in the King Piccolo Saga of Dragon Ball?
1a) With SS4 being comparable to SS fusion(and SSG being above that), Beerus would've been underwhelmed and Earth destroyed.
1b) The gap between SSG and SS4 is cancelled out by the gap between base GT Goku and base BoG Goku, resulting in an outcome similar to GT's. With SSB, the arc ends immediately.

2) I don't think it would've changed anything, the Pilaf gang vanished after that arc. No GT for sure, well maybe the Shadow Dragon arc does happen but with no SS4 to stand up to them.
And Gohan when the androids killed everyone, could've asked Shenron to saved them or something, fixing his timeline. Or not.

3) Same as 2) No GT and maybe no androids destroying the world in the future.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:25 am What if Son Goku and all of the other protagonists of Dragon Ball had been born eleven times stronger than they had been in canon?
A 10x boost would've rendered Goku invincible althroughout DB. Nobody dies vs Raditz, but also no Kaiosama, kaioken or genki dama. They defeat the saiyans, no need to go to Namek, but eventually immortal Freeza comes to Earth and stomps.
Hakaishin Beerus was stated by Elder Kai to have been weaker than Majin Buu when Hakaishin Beerus had sealed Elder Kai within the Z Sword, but despite the fact that Hakaishin Beerus not only looks like if he was suffering from a very severe case of Anorexia, but also practically spends the vast majority of his long-life taking decades-long Catnaps, Hakaishin Beerus had somehow gotten so much stronger to the point that Hakaishin Beerus had made a complete and utter joke right out of Mr. Buu, Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Piccolo, Potential Unleashed Son Gohan, and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks. And while I know that Hakaishin Beerus could have trained in-between the many millions of years between when Hakaishin Beerus had sealed away Elder Kai and then when Hakaishin Beerus had met Son Goku for the very first time, Hakaishin Beerus showed nothing but indifference when the Grand Supreme Kai and the other lower Supreme Kais of his very own Universe of jurisdiction had to deal with Planet-Eater Moro and then Kid Buu. Which goes to show that Hakaishin Beerus did not only not take his job as a God of Destruction seriously enough to have kept an eye on any potential threats to himself and especially to the much weaker East Supreme Kai that Hakaishin Beerus' very own life was connected to, but Hakaishin Beerus also did not even bother to have kept himself in overall good health for over 75 million years by having the appearance of someone about to starve to death and oversleeping to absolutely dangerous extremes in the form of taking Catnaps that last for decades at a time.
Elder Kai does mention Hakaishin Beerus in a very cryptic manner in Dragon Ball Z. As merely moments after being freed from his imprisonment within the Z-Sword, Elder Kai not only outright says that Hakaishin Beerus wasn't as terrible as Majin Buu, but also that Hakaishin Beerus was scared of Elder Kai unlocking the hidden potential of someone too, at the very least when Hakaishin Beerus had used the Z-Sword to have sealed away Elder Kai in the very distant past of Dragon Ball.

Which would have indicated that Hakaishin Beerus was in fact weaker than the power provided by getting your Potential Unleashed by Elder Kai.

However, this statement would have applied to when Hakaishin Beerus would have sealed away Elder Kai and not when Hakaishin Beerus would have appeared in the Battle of Gods Saga of DBS.

But to be fair, Son Gohan had kind of only lost to Hakaishin Beerus because of the fact that Son Gohan didn't kept up with his training.

As I honestly believe that if Son Gohan would have started training ever since he had been old enough to have done so and never would have stopped training in-between the 5 years of peace separating Dragon Ball from Dragon Ball Z and the very start of the Battle of Gods Saga of Dragon Ball Super, Son Gohan in his Super Saiyan 3 form would have been even stronger than Buuhan.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:39 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:51 pm
Hakaishin Beerus was stated by Elder Kai to have been weaker than Majin Buu when Hakaishin Beerus had sealed Elder Kai within the Z Sword, but despite the fact that Hakaishin Beerus not only looks like if he was suffering from a very severe case of Anorexia, but also practically spends the vast majority of his long-life taking decades-long Catnaps, Hakaishin Beerus had somehow gotten so much stronger to the point that Hakaishin Beerus had made a complete and utter joke right out of Mr. Buu, Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Piccolo, Potential Unleashed Son Gohan, and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks. And while I know that Hakaishin Beerus could have trained in-between the many millions of years between when Hakaishin Beerus had sealed away Elder Kai and then when Hakaishin Beerus had met Son Goku for the very first time, Hakaishin Beerus showed nothing but indifference when the Grand Supreme Kai and the other lower Supreme Kais of his very own Universe of jurisdiction had to deal with Planet-Eater Moro and then Kid Buu. Which goes to show that Hakaishin Beerus did not only not take his job as a God of Destruction seriously enough to have kept an eye on any potential threats to himself and especially to the much weaker East Supreme Kai that Hakaishin Beerus' very own life was connected to, but Hakaishin Beerus also did not even bother to have kept himself in overall good health for over 75 million years by having the appearance of someone about to starve to death and oversleeping to absolutely dangerous extremes in the form of taking Catnaps that last for decades at a time.
Elder Kai does mention Hakaishin Beerus in a very cryptic manner in Dragon Ball Z. As merely moments after being freed from his imprisonment within the Z-Sword, Elder Kai not only outright says that Hakaishin Beerus wasn't as terrible as Majin Buu, but also that Hakaishin Beerus was scared of Elder Kai unlocking the hidden potential of someone too, at the very least when Hakaishin Beerus had used the Z-Sword to have sealed away Elder Kai in the very distant past of Dragon Ball.

Which would have indicated that Hakaishin Beerus was in fact weaker than the power provided by getting your Potential Unleashed by Elder Kai.

However, this statement would have applied to when Hakaishin Beerus would have sealed away Elder Kai and not when Hakaishin Beerus would have appeared in the Battle of Gods Saga of DBS.

But to be fair, Son Gohan had kind of only lost to Hakaishin Beerus because of the fact that Son Gohan didn't kept up with his training.

As I honestly believe that if Son Gohan would have started training ever since he had been old enough to have done so and never would have stopped training in-between the 5 years of peace separating Dragon Ball from Dragon Ball Z and the very start of the Battle of Gods Saga of Dragon Ball Super, Son Gohan in his Super Saiyan 3 form would have been even stronger than Buuhan.
Yeah, that quote is from like 20 years before Beerus was even an idea on Toriyama's head. That panel was drawn with someone else in mind, and retconned in BoG saying it was Beerus. I wouldn't even say Elder Kai was lying, Buu is more terrible than Beerus, he is a bad guy on a rampage, Beerus isn't even bad.
No below-SS3 level character would ever become a hakaishin, specially when eons before a much greater threat like Moro was eating planets. If anything, Beerus sealed him to prevent someone from taking advantage of the lifelink between them, Elder Kai was just blowing smoke up his own ass claiming he ended up inside the sword because he was so powerful. A witch had already gotten the best out of the nameless kaioshin, Beerus got lucky with that one and was being smart.

About Gohan, he lost to Beerus because he is Beerus, after the ToP he has become much stronger and still isn't even close to him. Much stronger than Buuhan, though, that is indeed correct.

I do gotta ask, what has Beerus and Elder Kai have to do with my reply?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:57 pm

What if Goku trains with Shin and Kibito instead of training with North Kai during the Saiyan Saga?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:11 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:57 pm What if Goku trains with Shin and Kibito instead of training with North Kai during the Saiyan Saga?
The Z sword would be out of the question, not even Buu arc base Gohan could pull it out.
He'd learn to teleport. I'm not sure if Shin can have more than one assistant, but if he can then Goku should be able to heal wounds just like Future Trunks in the manga.
I think he'd be stronger than he was in the main continuity but with no kaioken, considering he would spar with Kibito instead of a silly monkey, maybe he'd be as strong as he was using KKx2. Also, I'm guessing he is getting picked up by Shin or something because he can't run to the Kaioshin kai, and that way he'd get more training time, and won't spend half a year just travelling.

He'd get to the fight in time even if he doesn't learn Kai Kai, Shin would teleport him, this way Nappa would go down before he could take out anybody, even Yamcha would survive.
Vegeta would end up losing against KKx2 level Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, Krilin, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chaozu, maybe even die.
Having Goku from the beginning should prevent the situation where Vegeta reveals the Z gang Namek exists or even alert Freeza (although I can't remember if Freeza knew about it from Raditz or from Vegeta)
So unless Mr. Popo connects the dots, they would have to accept the death of their friends and move on. If there were deaths, that is.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:17 am

What if the Otherworld had the very exact same set of benefits as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? But with the Otherworld not having any of the infamous drawbacks of using the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Like for an example, just like in the Room of Spirit and Time, a day in the Realm of the Living who have equalled a year while in the Otherworld. However, unlike with the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, there is literally no limit to how many times a being or a group of beings can enter the Otherworld in order to have trained and/or catch up with deceased loved ones.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:18 pm

What if Super Buu turned good?
She/Her

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:47 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:18 pm What if Super Buu turned good?
I guess it depends when?
Does Goku still get revived.
When regular super buu or with people absorbed?
Because those people would still have friends wanting to free them.

Earth not having to help itself with the spirit bomb would somehow hurt it down the line in DBO kinda terms.

Vegeta never gets bought back as he hasn't redeemed himself quite enough in the battle with Kid Buu.
They wished back everyone except the 'really evil' ones. (Basically not babidi and Dabra) but the last thing Geets did was kill innocents. Plus Yemna probably takes the body away when they now they aren't going to need him.

Would he sleep as often as Mr Buu?
Would he be more interested in fighting than Mr? He'd be a great training Partner for Goku once Goku has red and Blue.

He'd not piss off Beerus and he'd leave with SSgod never being discovered.

Freeza comes back and probably kills everyone unless Buu absorbs him or like abosrbs Vegito voluntarily and wears Freeza down.

He probably scrapes the destroyers written test and beats everyone up to Hit, possibly even hit himself despite the power gap due to regen and it being no kill rules. Certainly buys Goku time to figure out how to beat hit like in canon.

He can absorb either future enemy when the mafuuba fails. Maybe even recreate the jar and seal. Trunks timeline might not need to die,

If he's in the ToP it depends on the fruits of his training, if he's allowed to absorb and so on, healing alone and hiding clones etc would make him OP AF, they might end up beating Jiren on time left.

W/O Freeza being revived no Broly being found.

He helps a bit versus hearts and stuff.

He helps a bit versus Fuu and Wheelo and stuff.

Living for nearly ever he'd probably get recruited into the time patrol from the GT-esque timeline and be a big help there. Or if he folded into Uub, Uub would be a really even bigger deal (come to think of it why isn't Uub in the time patrol...?)
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:09 pm

What if Baby from GT was in super, after the TOP and Broly, Doctor Myuu unleashes baby and he ends up spreading throughout the universe quickly, and while Goku and Vegeta were off world all of earths population is infected including every Z fighter.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:42 pm

Vegetes wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:09 pm What if Baby from GT was in super, after the TOP and Broly, Doctor Myuu unleashes baby and he ends up spreading throughout the universe quickly, and while Goku and Vegeta were off world all of earths population is infected including every Z fighter.
Sounds similar to Moro, but without making Baby stronger after each planet is conquered or empowering his minions. I think Merus would have things covered, you'd need to be a devourer or worlds with magic powers to get the best out of Galactic Patrol Merus. If he choses not to engage on his own, with the saiyans help, the threat should be contained in no time.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:04 pm

What if Beerus had mastered Ultra Instinct? How strong would he be then?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:45 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:04 pm What if Beerus had mastered Ultra Instinct? How strong would he be then?
The most conservative and probable outcome is that he'd be as strong as UI Goku, to have an evenly rematch. He already has some form of UI and going by some statements, I think it isn't crazy either for his UI to close the gap with UI Goku. He'd crap all over Jiren and Broly, current Jiren and Broly, not their ToP and movie iterations. Gogeta Blue from the movie also would be surpassed.

Now, if Beerus still has a long way to go for the full mastery of UI(unlikely because I doubt he is just starting to scratch the surface), then he'd be far stronger than UI Goku. Probably stronger than Moro arc(or beyond) Gogeta Blue

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:24 pm

What if Dragon Ball continued with the next Generation theme, both Goku and Vegeta stayed dead after the Buu saga, and Vegeta is allowed to train with him in the after life. Gohan continuously trains to protect the Earth, Goten and Trunks never slack off and get stronger with Gohan, and Videl with her husbands greater interest in fighting and training keeps her tomboyish personality and joins in and quickly actually becomes one of the stronger human z fighters and generally tags along with Gohan.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:15 am

1) What if Son Goku witnessed Krillin being killed by Tambourine and Son Goku transformed into a Wrathful Saiyan or False Super Saiyan as a result?

2) What if Son Goku agreed to become Kami's successor?

3) What if the Z-Fighters had always trained together as a group?

4) What if Kid Buu couldn't absorb people?

5) What if the Gravity on King Kai's Planet was 20 times Earth's Gravity?

6) What if the respective creators of Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, & Dragon Ball GT didn't nerf protagonists and overpower antagonists?

7) What if the Supreme Kai of Time had met Bardock before Bardock would have met Lady Gine and the Supreme Kai of Time became Bardock's Wife and the Mother of Raditz and Son Goku instead of Lady Gine?

Eight) What if Son Goku married Lady Bulma instead of Lady Chi-Chi?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:43 am

What if Commeson (the creature that created Copy Vegeta) absorbed Future Zamasu? Would his immortality prevent him from fading away? And would the copy be immortal too?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:15 am 1) What if Son Goku witnessed Krillin being killed by Tambourine and Son Goku transformed into a Wrathful Saiyan or False Super Saiyan as a result?

2) What if Son Goku agreed to become Kami's successor?

3) What if the Z-Fighters had always trained together as a group?

4) What if Kid Buu couldn't absorb people?

5) What if the Gravity on King Kai's Planet was 20 times Earth's Gravity?

6) What if the respective creators of Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, & Dragon Ball GT didn't nerf protagonists and overpower antagonists?

7) What if the Supreme Kai of Time had met Bardock before Bardock would have met Lady Gine and the Supreme Kai of Time became Bardock's Wife and the Mother of Raditz and Son Goku instead of Lady Gine?

Eight) What if Son Goku married Lady Bulma instead of Lady Chi-Chi?
I will answer that ones that I feel like that I have a good answer for.

1) He would be a lot stronger than he would normally be and he would end up killing Tambourine quicker. His power won't last very long as seen with the false SSj form in DBZ Movie 4. I don't think anything else would change.

2) Kami kills Piccolo and the Dragon Balls would be gone for good. Goku would still get married to Chi Chi and Gohan would still be born. Raditz comes to Earth and Goku won't win on his own. Raditz ends up killing Goku and takes Gohan with him afterwards. Gohan would be raised by Raditz and would later become one of Freeza's strongest soldiers. They would probably end up killing everyone on Earth and selling it to the highest bidder. The Cell saga won't happen because Dr. Gero would be dead and Babidi would have no way to release Buu. Beerus would end up awaking up and still has the dream about the Super Saiyan God like he would in BOG. Beerus and Whis will travel to Freeza's headquarters to see if he knows anything. Freeza is shock to Beerus and he tells him that he knows nothing about the Super Saiyan God. Even Vegeta is scared to see Beerus again because he still remembers him when he was a child. Beerus fights Gohan, Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta to see if they are the Super Saiyan God. Beerus is disappointed that none of them are the Super Saiyan God and he ends up destroying Freeza's headquarters. Beerus and Whis would continued to travel across the universe for the Super Saiyan God and find nothing. Beerus would go back to sleep and Moro would later break out Galactic Patrol's prison. Moro would end up eating all of the planets and Zen-oh would later erase Universe 7 for having a low mortal level.

3) I don't think things would be much different

4) Kid Buu would probably blow up the Earth after being released in the Buu saga due to his wild nature. Goku would be gone from existence because he is already dead. Shin would be dead too which would also cause Beerus to die as well. The only ones that would stop Buu at this point is Broly on Planet Vampa or the Galactic Patrol. Merus would be strong enough to kill Buu or they could end up releasing one of their criminals to defeat Buu such as Seven-Three.

8 - I don't think Gohan would be as strong as he would be and he won't have the same power level when he got angry against Raditz. If they do defeat Raditz, I feel like his power level would weaker in the series. Gohan won't be able to go SSj2 and Cell would end up destroying the Earth. Cell would travel across the universe for a new opponent to fight against. If he bumps into Broly or the Galactic Patrol, he is done for. I doubt Beerus and Whis would care because they probably don't view him as a major threat.
She/Her

Nodeo-Franvier

Post by Nodeo-Franvier » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:08 am

What if Goku stuck in Ginyu body, Gohan and Kuririn use dragonball to revive Piccolo then they fled to earth. How strong do you think Goku will become in Ginyu body, I think Ginyu body have far more potential than his original body and surpassing Super Saiyan is a real possibility.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Nodeo-Franvier wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:08 am What if Goku stuck in Ginyu body, Gohan and Kuririn use dragonball to revive Piccolo then they fled to earth. How strong do you think Goku will become in Ginyu body, I think Ginyu body have far more potential than his original body and surpassing Super Saiyan is a real possibility.
I think once he acclimated he could be stronger then the Base Goku we know but with no supersaiyan he'd have problems.
I guess Kaioken x20 would be useful but I don't see him getting to SS2/3 levels :'(

So we are assuming Ginyu-goku is killed by vegeta and the use the DB's to revive Piccolo and wish everyone except Vegeta and Freeza to earth?

You need Ginyu Goku dead or he switches back.

I wonder how long it'd take Freeza to reach earth, if the RoSaT comes into play, where vegeta goes, does he learn anything on Yardrat or hide? Does Freeza look for Vegeta or Goku first? Can they beat Freeza? Does Vegeta go into hiding and never find out if Freeza is defeated?

Goku probably doesn't get the heart virus as we don't know if he can get it as Ginyu, If Vegeta is on earth no saiyan Trunks, which might mean Gohan doesn't sacrifice himself...

A lot could happen. If Freeza and his dad never come to earth or just a weaker Freeza we don't know if Cell gets those cells or exists or anything.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.