The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 985
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:06 am

What if Zamasu knew of Broly and Moro, before they’re respected arcs? Would he attempt to kill them or use them?

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:30 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:06 am
What if Zamasu knew of Broly and Moro, before they’re respected arcs? Would he attempt to kill them or use them?
Be it as Son Goku Black, Present Zamasu, or Future Zamasu, Zamasu's very own ego would have been the cause of his very painful death at the hands of Broly: BR and Moro respectively. Especially since like what Son Goku and Vegeta had done before him, any of the three Zamasus wouldn't have taken Broly: BR seriously until it would already be far too late for any of them to have done such a thing against him. As Broly: BR would have simply needed to survive in his fight against any of the Zamasus for a few minutes in order for him to not only surpass them, but to also put them in their place from within the ranks of pitiful posers before putting them out of their misery with a variation of his Eraser Cannon. While in the case of Moro, the Zamasus would have been sucked dry for reminding Moro so much of Dai Kaiōshin.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:33 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:06 am
What if Zamasu knew of Broly and Moro, before they’re respected arcs? Would he attempt to kill them or use them?
He'd try to kill both of them. Broly is a saiyan, and a more savage one than even Goku and Vegeta, so Zamasu would kill him. He made it clear that saiyans, the most primitive of mortal species, have no place in his utopia. He'd try to kill Moro too, since he is a twisted villain who destroyed countless worlds and dared raise his fists against the Gods.

I don't really see what use he could find for them. He already had immortality and a very powerful partner whose potential was endless. He already had the means necessary to enact his Project Zero Mortals.
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

User avatar
Koitsukai
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 790
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:06 am
What if Zamasu knew of Broly and Moro, before they’re respected arcs? Would he attempt to kill them or use them?
Black and Zamasu would destroy the whole Galactic Patrol Prison altogether, and because they are not interested in fights only in their plan, in Planet Vampa they would assault Paragus and Broly and kill them before Broly can even get mad. Especially knowing Broly was a freak of saiyan nature.

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 985
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:40 am

What if Pride Troopers existed in U7? They have the same back stories. How would this contribute to the series from the beginning of Z to Super?

User avatar
miguelnuva1
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1823
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:23 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:38 am
What if Future Trunks came back in time while Freeza was resurrected? I never though of that, but it would be intriguing if the Golden Freeza and Future Trunks arcs converged. I wonder how Black and Freeza would react if they saw each other. Black would hate Freeza because he represents everything evil in mortals, while Freeza would hate Black because he was a God who decided to take the body of a monkey. However, I'd be interested to see if they could make a temporary alliance to defeat their enemies, especially since they both share a great hatred for Trunks.

Also, just going to point out that a Rosé Black and Golden Freeza team-up would be unstoppable. If you add the immortal Future Zamasu in the squad… then the Z fighters would be fucked.
Vegito or Gogeta hands their asses to them. We've seen what happens when Goku and Vegeta can't win on their own.

Beerus might even interfere since its Gods and Kais are suppose to create not destroy.

User avatar
Koitsukai
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 790
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:40 am
What if Pride Troopers existed in U7? They have the same back stories. How would this contribute to the series from the beginning of Z to Super?
Well, Toyo's art within the manga showed Belmond being a former Pride Trooper so the existence of the gang pre-dates the Freeza Army, so if we had them, Freeza wouldn't be a thing. But let's pretend they become active at the beginning of Z:

The lame Pride Troopers members would be alerted (by the Galactic Patrol?) that a peaceful planet was invaded by Freeza, so they would show up as a reconnaissance crew. Their power from 20 years ago probably would place them around Zarbon and Dodoria, but the presence of Freeza and the cruelty of his actions would make them call up the big guns, at least Dyspo and Toppo. Freeza would freak out when first laying his eyes on Dyspo, a Beerus look-a-like. They would be enough to obliterate Freeza and his goons before Goku even gets to Namek.

Vegeta would be much weaker due to not getting all the zenkais from the arc, but Goku would still be the same beast that landed in Namek and try to fight the Troopers just for the fun of it. He would be outclassed and have a new purpose on life: surpass the Troopers. Vegeta would disappear and probably have the same objective as Goku.

Cell wouldn't happen, but the androids would and without the gains from Namek and without Vegeta, they would kill them all, now killing Goku because no SS or Yadrat then no heart virus. At some point, Bulma and Gohan might try to contact the Troopers to deal with the androids, and with Bulma's technology they would. Dyspo and Toppo would bring peace back to Earth and maybe even help them get to Namek to use the Dragon Balls, preventing Gohan's death and Trunks's time travel.

For the Buu arc, even though Goku and Gohan probably have some degree of SS, Kaioshin would get in touch with the Pride Troopers to deal with Majin Buu. This would happen like 5 years before the ToP, so Dyspo would be enough for Buu, without needing to bother Jiren.
Beerus would never get to Earth, actually he'd be much more interested in the Pride Troopers who destroyed Freeza and Buu. Beerus would be interested in Jiren instead of the SS God, and if he goes with the same frame of mind that he had in BoG, Jiren would crush him.
RoF would never happen because the Pride Troopers would've erased every trace of the Freeza army when they killed Freeza, neither would the Black arc, and the ToP would be a walk on the park for U7.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:35 pm
Berserker1921 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:40 am
What if Pride Troopers existed in U7? They have the same back stories. How would this contribute to the series from the beginning of Z to Super?
Well, Toyo's art within the manga showed Belmond being a former Pride Trooper so the existence of the gang pre-dates the Freeza Army, so if we had them, Freeza wouldn't be a thing. But let's pretend they become active at the beginning of Z:

The lame Pride Troopers members would be alerted (by the Galactic Patrol?) that a peaceful planet was invaded by Freeza, so they would show up as a reconnaissance crew. Their power from 20 years ago probably would place them around Zarbon and Dodoria, but the presence of Freeza and the cruelty of his actions would make them call up the big guns, at least Dyspo and Toppo. Freeza would freak out when first laying his eyes on Dyspo, a Beerus look-a-like. They would be enough to obliterate Freeza and his goons before Goku even gets to Namek.

Vegeta would be much weaker due to not getting all the zenkais from the arc, but Goku would still be the same beast that landed in Namek and try to fight the Troopers just for the fun of it. He would be outclassed and have a new purpose on life: surpass the Troopers. Vegeta would disappear and probably have the same objective as Goku.

Cell wouldn't happen, but the androids would and without the gains from Namek and without Vegeta, they would kill them all, now killing Goku because no SS or Yadrat then no heart virus. At some point, Bulma and Gohan might try to contact the Troopers to deal with the androids, and with Bulma's technology they would. Dyspo and Toppo would bring peace back to Earth and maybe even help them get to Namek to use the Dragon Balls, preventing Gohan's death and Trunks's time travel.

For the Buu arc, even though Goku and Gohan probably have some degree of SS, Kaioshin would get in touch with the Pride Troopers to deal with Majin Buu. This would happen like 5 years before the ToP, so Dyspo would be enough for Buu, without needing to bother Jiren.
Beerus would never get to Earth, actually he'd be much more interested in the Pride Troopers who destroyed Freeza and Buu. Beerus would be interested in Jiren instead of the SS God, and if he goes with the same frame of mind that he had in BoG, Jiren would crush him.
RoF would never happen because the Pride Troopers would've erased every trace of the Freeza army when they killed Freeza, neither would the Black arc, and the ToP would be a walk on the park for U7.
I wonder if the actions of the Troopers (stopping the genocide plans that the Freeza Force usually carried out) would allow for the mortal number (or something) of U7 to remain high, thus Zeno wouldn't erase the existence. Because even if Super doesn't happen, nothing indicates that Zeno wouldn't just erase everything at some point.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 985
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:11 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:14 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:35 pm
Berserker1921 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:40 am
What if Pride Troopers existed in U7? They have the same back stories. How would this contribute to the series from the beginning of Z to Super?
Well, Toyo's art within the manga showed Belmond being a former Pride Trooper so the existence of the gang pre-dates the Freeza Army, so if we had them, Freeza wouldn't be a thing. But let's pretend they become active at the beginning of Z:

The lame Pride Troopers members would be alerted (by the Galactic Patrol?) that a peaceful planet was invaded by Freeza, so they would show up as a reconnaissance crew. Their power from 20 years ago probably would place them around Zarbon and Dodoria, but the presence of Freeza and the cruelty of his actions would make them call up the big guns, at least Dyspo and Toppo. Freeza would freak out when first laying his eyes on Dyspo, a Beerus look-a-like. They would be enough to obliterate Freeza and his goons before Goku even gets to Namek.

Vegeta would be much weaker due to not getting all the zenkais from the arc, but Goku would still be the same beast that landed in Namek and try to fight the Troopers just for the fun of it. He would be outclassed and have a new purpose on life: surpass the Troopers. Vegeta would disappear and probably have the same objective as Goku.

Cell wouldn't happen, but the androids would and without the gains from Namek and without Vegeta, they would kill them all, now killing Goku because no SS or Yadrat then no heart virus. At some point, Bulma and Gohan might try to contact the Troopers to deal with the androids, and with Bulma's technology they would. Dyspo and Toppo would bring peace back to Earth and maybe even help them get to Namek to use the Dragon Balls, preventing Gohan's death and Trunks's time travel.

For the Buu arc, even though Goku and Gohan probably have some degree of SS, Kaioshin would get in touch with the Pride Troopers to deal with Majin Buu. This would happen like 5 years before the ToP, so Dyspo would be enough for Buu, without needing to bother Jiren.
Beerus would never get to Earth, actually he'd be much more interested in the Pride Troopers who destroyed Freeza and Buu. Beerus would be interested in Jiren instead of the SS God, and if he goes with the same frame of mind that he had in BoG, Jiren would crush him.
RoF would never happen because the Pride Troopers would've erased every trace of the Freeza army when they killed Freeza, neither would the Black arc, and the ToP would be a walk on the park for U7.
I wonder if the actions of the Troopers (stopping the genocide plans that the Freeza Force usually carried out) would allow for the mortal number (or something) of U7 to remain high, thus Zeno wouldn't erase the existence. Because even if Super doesn't happen, nothing indicates that Zeno wouldn't just erase everything at some point.

You think Goku or Vegeta would have joined the Pride Troopers? Or maybe Gohan?

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:44 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:11 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:14 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:35 pm


Well, Toyo's art within the manga showed Belmond being a former Pride Trooper so the existence of the gang pre-dates the Freeza Army, so if we had them, Freeza wouldn't be a thing. But let's pretend they become active at the beginning of Z:

The lame Pride Troopers members would be alerted (by the Galactic Patrol?) that a peaceful planet was invaded by Freeza, so they would show up as a reconnaissance crew. Their power from 20 years ago probably would place them around Zarbon and Dodoria, but the presence of Freeza and the cruelty of his actions would make them call up the big guns, at least Dyspo and Toppo. Freeza would freak out when first laying his eyes on Dyspo, a Beerus look-a-like. They would be enough to obliterate Freeza and his goons before Goku even gets to Namek.

Vegeta would be much weaker due to not getting all the zenkais from the arc, but Goku would still be the same beast that landed in Namek and try to fight the Troopers just for the fun of it. He would be outclassed and have a new purpose on life: surpass the Troopers. Vegeta would disappear and probably have the same objective as Goku.

Cell wouldn't happen, but the androids would and without the gains from Namek and without Vegeta, they would kill them all, now killing Goku because no SS or Yadrat then no heart virus. At some point, Bulma and Gohan might try to contact the Troopers to deal with the androids, and with Bulma's technology they would. Dyspo and Toppo would bring peace back to Earth and maybe even help them get to Namek to use the Dragon Balls, preventing Gohan's death and Trunks's time travel.

For the Buu arc, even though Goku and Gohan probably have some degree of SS, Kaioshin would get in touch with the Pride Troopers to deal with Majin Buu. This would happen like 5 years before the ToP, so Dyspo would be enough for Buu, without needing to bother Jiren.
Beerus would never get to Earth, actually he'd be much more interested in the Pride Troopers who destroyed Freeza and Buu. Beerus would be interested in Jiren instead of the SS God, and if he goes with the same frame of mind that he had in BoG, Jiren would crush him.
RoF would never happen because the Pride Troopers would've erased every trace of the Freeza army when they killed Freeza, neither would the Black arc, and the ToP would be a walk on the park for U7.
I wonder if the actions of the Troopers (stopping the genocide plans that the Freeza Force usually carried out) would allow for the mortal number (or something) of U7 to remain high, thus Zeno wouldn't erase the existence. Because even if Super doesn't happen, nothing indicates that Zeno wouldn't just erase everything at some point.

You think Goku or Vegeta would have joined the Pride Troopers? Or maybe Gohan?
Truly, only Gohan. Maybe some Z fighters who could act as agents on earth, but yeah I don't think that Goku or Vegeta would join.

I actually believe that the Pride Troopers could be a special force within the Galactic Patrol. It would make sense.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
uncutpokemon
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by uncutpokemon » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:58 am

I have a fun one for everyone, what if Thanos entered the Dragonball universe? Assume that the infinity stones do exist in this world.

Pretty sure Goku would just hand Thanos the stones so he can fight him at his strongest :P

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 985
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:33 am

uncutpokemon wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:58 am
I have a fun one for everyone, what if Thanos entered the Dragonball universe? Assume that the infinity stones do exist in this world.

Pretty sure Goku would just hand Thanos the stones so he can fight him at his strongest :P
Goku might do that, but I doubt he would. He is stupid, but not that stupid. If he knows that these gems turn Thanos from a GoD+ level being into a Zeno+ level being. They’re are too many risks.

User avatar
Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1030
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Saimaroimaru » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:36 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:40 am
What if Pride Troopers existed in U7? They have the same back stories. How would this contribute to the series from the beginning of Z to Super?
If they had the same power levels as well then the Frieza Force would have been destroyed long before the Namek arc and depending when, Vegeta & crew would have been locked up before earth was a thought. We might see a U7 with more species & livable planets. if the patrol acted after Planet Vegeta was destroyed, then Goku's life would have been the same up to the end of Dragonball, and he would have never known about his alien ancestry. Piccolo remains his main rival.

Maybe the Pride Troopers visit earth & recruits Goku.

Vegetes
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Vegetes » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:38 am

What if Gohan was Gohans rage was far greater, what if Gohan was the legendary super Saiyan instead of Broly,

Based off of Super Broly not OG.
He basically has all the potential of Broly,can become Legendary Super Saiyan, has rage boosts on the level of Broly, and gets massively stronger with his mood and during fights like Broly.
Gohan still keeps the same personality.

User avatar
Koitsukai
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 790
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Vegetes wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:38 am
What if Gohan was Gohans rage was far greater, what if Gohan was the legendary super Saiyan instead of Broly,

Based off of Super Broly not OG.
He basically has all the potential of Broly,can become Legendary Super Saiyan, has rage boosts on the level of Broly, and gets massively stronger with his mood and during fights like Broly.
Gohan still keeps the same personality.
Then probably his rage as a kid against his uncle would've ended with him going through Raditz like Goku went through Piccolo Daimao. Goku never meets Kaiosama, but with Piccolo they train Gohan for a year. Goku, Piccolo, Krilin, Tenshinhan and Gohan manage to hold Nappa until something triggers Gohan's rage and Nappa is toasted.
Vegeta would begin to fear that little shit and go all out, probably trying to destroy the planet. A convenient rage outburst of Gohan should take care of Vegeta.
Without Veggie and the need to go to Namek, rather later than sooner, Freeza would show up but without knowing what the DBs are all about (not even Raditz knew about them) only for the sake of conquering the universe.
The androids would be a thing, but an almost 10 year old Gohan with lots of training on his back (the continuous attacks on Earth make Goku train Gohan) would now be enough for them, and Piccolo and Kami would've become one like in the original run but sooner.
Cell would be incomplete without Freeza's cells, so if he shows up he would be way weaker and hardly a challenge. Through zenkais and what-not I believe Goku could unlock SS somewhere during the android-cell saga, and so would Gohan.
Then Freeza shows up but SS Goku, Kamiccolo and particularly SS Gohan would destroy him.
Buu arc Gohan would be weaker like in the original run but his Broly-like potential would be enough for his rage to wipe out Babidi's men and Majin Buu.
Although being 20 years younger than Broly, Gohan has much more experience, so by the time Beerus shows up, his Ikari form (they cut his tail a long time ago) might be enough for Beerus to take him seriously. Then his SS form should make Beerus KO Gohan to avoid trouble.

Vegetes
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Vegetes » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:12 pm
Vegetes wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:38 am
What if Gohan was Gohans rage was far greater, what if Gohan was the legendary super Saiyan instead of Broly,

Based off of Super Broly not OG.
He basically has all the potential of Broly,can become Legendary Super Saiyan, has rage boosts on the level of Broly, and gets massively stronger with his mood and during fights like Broly.
Gohan still keeps the same personality.
Then probably his rage as a kid against his uncle would've ended with him going through Raditz like Goku went through Piccolo Daimao. Goku never meets Kaiosama, but with Piccolo they train Gohan for a year. Goku, Piccolo, Krilin, Tenshinhan and Gohan manage to hold Nappa until something triggers Gohan's rage and Nappa is toasted.
Vegeta would begin to fear that little shit and go all out, probably trying to destroy the planet. A convenient rage outburst of Gohan should take care of Vegeta.
Without Veggie and the need to go to Namek, rather later than sooner, Freeza would show up but without knowing what the DBs are all about (not even Raditz knew about them) only for the sake of conquering the universe.
The androids would be a thing, but an almost 10 year old Gohan with lots of training on his back (the continuous attacks on Earth make Goku train Gohan) would now be enough for them, and Piccolo and Kami would've become one like in the original run but sooner.
Cell would be incomplete without Freeza's cells, so if he shows up he would be way weaker and hardly a challenge. Through zenkais and what-not I believe Goku could unlock SS somewhere during the android-cell saga, and so would Gohan.
Then Freeza shows up but SS Goku, Kamiccolo and particularly SS Gohan would destroy him.
Buu arc Gohan would be weaker like in the original run but his Broly-like potential would be enough for his rage to wipe out Babidi's men and Majin Buu.
Although being 20 years younger than Broly, Gohan has much more experience, so by the time Beerus shows up, his Ikari form (they cut his tail a long time ago) might be enough for Beerus to take him seriously. Then his SS form should make Beerus KO Gohan to avoid trouble.
Cell was from a different timeline where I would assume similar events to the main timeline happen. So he would probably appear and be the same. Not too mention Cell appeared in Trunks timeline years after Trunks kills his androids, and by then Freeza would've appeared already according to your timeline. Assuming similar events happen in all timelines he would still get Freeza cells,in fact I would imagine he would be stronger because of Gohans more powerful DNA.

Similar events also means Future Gohan would be like Broly, so he might just take out the androids, and Goku could still get the Heart Virus, we don't really know where he got it since Yardrat is pure speculation. Assuming he does Goku wouldn't get the cure from Future Trunks if the androids are gone, meaning Goku dies and can't be revived. This also means the Z Fighters have no idea the androids exist, and if Gohan just wipes out Gero and 19, that means 17 and 18 are still in their pods and that timelines Cell is just gonna appear and absorb them for free.

Against Babidi Gohan would probably get his boost from Videl getting Spopaviched, (If she's even there) would Gohan be controlled enough to go and find Majin Buu to kill him.

Vegetes
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Vegetes » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:34 pm

During the Namek saga, what if Dende specified to the Namekian Dragon to not teleport Vegeta back to Earth out of spite, similar to how he didn't immediately heal Vegeta.

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 985
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:09 pm

Vegetes wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:34 pm
During the Namek saga, what if Dende specified to the Namekian Dragon to not teleport Vegeta back to Earth out of spite, similar to how he didn't immediately heal Vegeta.
One of three things could happen.

1. He gets killed by Frieza, again or dies when the planet blows up.

2. Runs away, steals a pod, either ends up on some alien planet or returns to earth.

3. Assists Goku against Frieza, the two finish the tyrant quickly. With Vegeta finishing off the galactic alien. The two then fly off with one another. Possibly going to yardrat. With Vegeta reluctantly training with the yardratians and Goku. To learn Spirit control and possibly super saiyan.

Vegetes
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Vegetes » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:01 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:09 pm
Vegetes wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:34 pm
During the Namek saga, what if Dende specified to the Namekian Dragon to not teleport Vegeta back to Earth out of spite, similar to how he didn't immediately heal Vegeta.
One of three things could happen.

1. He gets killed by Frieza, again or dies when the planet blows up.

2. Runs away, steals a pod, either ends up on some alien planet or returns to earth.

3. Assists Goku against Frieza, the two finish the tyrant quickly. With Vegeta finishing off the galactic alien. The two then fly off with one another. Possibly going to yardrat. With Vegeta reluctantly training with the yardratians and Goku. To learn Spirit control and possibly super saiyan.
It would be pretty interesting to see Vegeta and Goku at this point in the story forced to communicate with eachother, and would be even cooler to see Vegeta with Instant Transmission, or even better, he gets his own ability to differentiate him from Goku.

Seeing Goku and Vegeta forming a relationship earlier could mean stuff like Majin Vegeta wont happen, and this would also mean Vegeta would likely stay more equal to Goku throughout Z.

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5763
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:41 am

When Jiren broke out of Hit's Time Cage, Kaioshin said that meant his power was 'beyond time itself'.

So if Jiren was at his full power and fighting Whis, and Whis used his Temporal Do-Over technique, would Jiren be unaffected by it, or at least remember the 3 minutes that were rewound?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Post Reply