How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Berserker1921
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Okay. I know it has never been stated how powerful the ritual was. All we know on that ssjgod Goku was a 6/15. 15 being Whis. And 10 being Beerus. I have been thinking for a while how powerful is this God form multiplier.

Ssj= 50x base
Ssj2= 100x or 150x base
Ssj3= 400x base
Ssj4= 4000x base

Now before you say ssj4 is non cannon I know. I am just putting it here as an example. Now all we know is that supposedly ssjgod is much stronger then ssj4. The reason why I put ssj4 there because I know it's more or less the same power as Vegito. Which we know before beerus and Whis. That he was the most powerful character on the show and manga. However I don't know what are he multipliers for the fusion. Personally I beleive that God boost and ssjgodssj boost are these.

God form: 6000x base
Ssjgodssj: 7500x base

I say it's around this area because Goku was said to be weaker then frieza in his base form which could be anywhere between. 1-140 million. So I thought about the multiplier. And realized that Goku at his base had to be weaker then his gt counterpart. Since they claimed he was as strong as his ssj3 form in the Buu saga at his base form. So if that is true and he turned ssj4 he was around the same ball park as vegito. So vegito has crazy power. So I thought that 6000 and 7500 would be suitable enough boost for Goku in the movies.

Do you think I am even close or way off? Listen I am not good at math. However this has been in my head for the past weeks. I would love to hear what people have to say and their own opinions of how powerful the God forms are.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here
Posts: 2496
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 am

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:09 pm

I don't think it's a static multiplier and is more dependent on who is part of the ritual.
Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj4= 4000x base
Where are you getting this from?

User avatar
h0kuten
Banned
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by h0kuten » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:12 pm

My bloated list dictates:

SSG = 2,000,000x Base

Examples:
My minimalist dictates:

SSG = 600,000x Base
Examples:
My reasoning for the above is due to the feats and the chains I follow:

High Tier:
Low Tier:

Therefore, whatever feats Vegeta performed that were greater than Gohans means that Vegetto also gets those same increases. I'm also one to follow: Gotenks Ssj Post > Gotenks Base Post > Gotenks Ssj Expected > Goku Ssj3 (Buu) > Gotenks Ssj Pre > Fat Buu , for the Majin Buu Saga. So the increases Vegetto gets are extraordinarily huge.
Last edited by h0kuten on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6325
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:13 pm

My personal fanon is that SSJG was 16 and 2/3rds times SSJ3, and SSJGSSJ is 20x SSJ3.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Truhan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by Truhan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:15 pm

My headcanon makes SSJG a fixed value and beyond Goku's reach, like Gohan's Hidden Potential was to him, but which can be improved upon as 50 times its strength (i.e. SSGSS).

User avatar
Berserker1921
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:18 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:I don't think it's a static multiplier and is more dependent on who is part of the ritual.
Berserker1921 wrote:Ssj4= 4000x base
Where are you getting this from?
This is from my head cannon. I just want to hear what people think?

User avatar
DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 12401
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Location: Greece

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:27 pm

I don't have a specific multiplier in my mind, but according to my calculations, it makes the Saiyan millions of times stronger.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

User avatar
h0kuten
Banned
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by h0kuten » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:30 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:I don't have a specific multiplier in my mind, but according to my calculations, it makes the Saiyan millions of times stronger.
What do you think of my logic above?

User avatar
LightBing
I Live Here
Posts: 3565
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 am

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by LightBing » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:33 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:I don't think it's a static multiplier and is more dependent on who is part of the ritual.
I agree, the original SSJG was just above regular Saiyans (probably oozaru) and didn't finished them. Do you mean the recipient or the others? I believe it's based on the potential of the recipient and that the other don't have much of an influence.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here
Posts: 2496
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 am

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:46 pm

LightBing wrote:I agree, the original SSJG was just above regular Saiyans (probably oozaru) and didn't finished them. Do you mean the recipient or the others? I believe it's based on the potential of the recipient and that the other don't have much of an influence.
I think it's dependent on every Saiyan in the ritual. I don't see 5 Raditzes making Goku as strong as Goten, Gohan, Trunks, Vegeta, and Pan did.

User avatar
h0kuten
Banned
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by h0kuten » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Toriyama said it's dependant on the Saiyan becoming a god, not the components.

The fate of the Earth laid on the outcome of the SSJG (the outcome of power), and Goku was the main. So Goku was probably the best outcome.

User avatar
DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 12401
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Location: Greece

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:18 pm

h0kuten wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:I don't have a specific multiplier in my mind, but according to my calculations, it makes the Saiyan millions of times stronger.
What do you think of my logic above?
My conclusion came from the same logic, although I disagree with where you place BoG Goku/Vegeta/Vegetto, but this isn't the place to talk about this.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

User avatar
Hugo Boss
I Live Here
Posts: 3723
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

h0kuten wrote:Toriyama said it's dependant on the Saiyan becoming a god, not the components.

The fate of the Earth laid on the outcome of the SSJG (the outcome of power), and Goku was the main. So Goku was probably the best outcome.
Yeah, I'm almost sure there is a Toriyama's comment in regards to this idea. It's also possible to imply that Vegeta was the second best. I like to think that SSG provides 1,000,000 more strength than whatever ceiling Goku would have without it.
Last edited by Hugo Boss on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Doctor.
Banned
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by Doctor. » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Based on my arbitrary PL list? It's a 125,000x increase from Goku's base form in BoG.

Based on any official information? It's above 4xSS2 at least.

User avatar
h0kuten
Banned
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by h0kuten » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
h0kuten wrote:Toriyama said it's dependant on the Saiyan becoming a god, not the components.

The fate of the Earth laid on the outcome of the SSJG (the outcome of power), and Goku was the main. So Goku was probably the best outcome.
Yeah, I'm almost sure there is a Toriyama's comment in regards to this idea. It's also possible to imply that Vegeta was the second best. I like to think that SSG provides 1,000,000 more strength than whatever ceiling Goku would have without it.
Isn't that also evidence that Goku was the strongest in Battle of Gods?

Is it possible that other Saiyans will be able to become [Super Saiyan] God in the future?
Of course. However, strength will vary depending on the battle power of the Saiyan who becomes [Super Saiyan] God.

Because according to the movie, they were trying to defeat Beerus. So it would make no sense for the chain of power for the main to go 'Gohan', 'Goten', 'Trunks', 'Goku', 'Vegeta'. It would make more sense (according to the feats and logic of Goku desperately trying to save Earth) for it to follow the line of: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten (you can reverse the last 3 but that's generally how it should be now).

User avatar
Hugo Boss
I Live Here
Posts: 3723
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:39 pm

h0kuten wrote:
Hugo Boss wrote:
h0kuten wrote:Toriyama said it's dependant on the Saiyan becoming a god, not the components.

The fate of the Earth laid on the outcome of the SSJG (the outcome of power), and Goku was the main. So Goku was probably the best outcome.
Yeah, I'm almost sure there is a Toriyama's comment in regards to this idea. It's also possible to imply that Vegeta was the second best. I like to think that SSG provides 1,000,000 more strength than whatever ceiling Goku would have without it.
Isn't that also evidence that Goku was the strongest in Battle of Gods?

Is it possible that other Saiyans will be able to become [Super Saiyan] God in the future?
Of course. However, strength will vary depending on the battle power of the Saiyan who becomes [Super Saiyan] God.

Because according to the movie, they were trying to defeat Beerus. So it would make no sense for the chain of power for the main to go 'Gohan', 'Goten', 'Trunks', 'Goku', 'Vegeta'. It would make more sense (according to the feats and logic of Goku desperately trying to save Earth) for it to follow the line of: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten (you can reverse the last 3 but that's generally how it should be now).
I refrain myself from calling it evidence, but I believe that's likely the case. Or that chain is about the ceiling each one of them have. Goku seems to have the highest ceiling.

User avatar
DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 12401
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Location: Greece

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:43 pm

h0kuten wrote:Isn't that also evidence that Goku was the strongest in Battle of Gods?

Is it possible that other Saiyans will be able to become [Super Saiyan] God in the future?
Of course. However, strength will vary depending on the battle power of the Saiyan who becomes [Super Saiyan] God.

Because according to the movie, they were trying to defeat Beerus. So it would make no sense for the chain of power for the main to go 'Gohan', 'Goten', 'Trunks', 'Goku', 'Vegeta'. It would make more sense (according to the feats and logic of Goku desperately trying to save Earth) for it to follow the line of: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten (you can reverse the last 3 but that's generally how it should be now).
They didn't judge that Goku should become God because he is the strongest, he became the God because he wanted to fight Beerus. Vegeta even asked why should Goku become the God, and Bulma told him to shut up & cooperate.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

User avatar
h0kuten
Banned
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by h0kuten » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:47 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
h0kuten wrote:Isn't that also evidence that Goku was the strongest in Battle of Gods?

Is it possible that other Saiyans will be able to become [Super Saiyan] God in the future?
Of course. However, strength will vary depending on the battle power of the Saiyan who becomes [Super Saiyan] God.

Because according to the movie, they were trying to defeat Beerus. So it would make no sense for the chain of power for the main to go 'Gohan', 'Goten', 'Trunks', 'Goku', 'Vegeta'. It would make more sense (according to the feats and logic of Goku desperately trying to save Earth) for it to follow the line of: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten (you can reverse the last 3 but that's generally how it should be now).
They didn't judge that Goku should become God because he is the strongest, he became the God because he wanted to fight Beerus. Vegeta even asked why should Goku become the God, and Bulma told him to shut up & cooperate.
It was at the expense of preventing the world from blowing up.

Goku considered his next option, at that time, which was Vegetto, but quickly deduced that it wouldn't be enough. His next best option was finding a way of becoming the Super Saiyan God. So, at the expense of desperately trying to save Earth, begging Beerus to wait for 5 minutes and summoning the Eternal Dragon, he is able to to find out the knowledge he acquires and Toriyama's interview dictates whomever becomes a God will have varying power. Lastly, Goku asks that if he defeats Beerus in a fight if he will or will not blow up the Earth.

It really all comes down to how desperate everybody was to save the world, choosing Goku as the main and Toriyama's interview which should infer Goku as the strongest product for the fusion. Other-wise, they could just do the fusion again and have Gohan one shot anybody, this surely isn't the case any-more.

But arguing with you is impossible. This will probably continue until I get bored and go do something else.

User avatar
DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 12401
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Location: Greece

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 pm

h0kuten wrote:It was at the expense of preventing the world from blowing up.
You seem to forget Goku's personality... his main objective is to fight strong opponents, then save the world. He says himself in the movie that he placed his pride aside in order to become a God solely because he wanted to fight Beerus.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

User avatar
h0kuten
Banned
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: How strong do you think the God power multiplier is?

Post by h0kuten » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
h0kuten wrote:It was at the expense of preventing the world from blowing up.
You seem to forget Goku's personality... his main objective is to fight strong opponents, then save the world. He says himself in the movie that he placed his pride aside in order to become a God solely because he wanted to fight Beerus.
He was desperately trying to prevent Beerus from destroying the world.
Vegeta was told to prevent Beerus' from getting angry, after he already beat Goku Ssj3.

Goku explicitly asks Beerus, as a Saiyn God, that if he beats him will he leave the Earth alone?

Goku, as a character and father, would have Gohan take the lead at his loss, if he believed Gohan to be superior in some way. This didn't happen after Goku already lost.

Post Reply