Human Super Saiyajin Transformation

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Human Super Saiyajin Transformation

Post by Captain Strawberry » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 am

Just a lil theory.

I bet you could get something akin to SSJ if you just asked Shenron even if you don't have small bits of Saiyan blood.

Anyway, I think if a Human were to obtain SSJ transformation than it could be stronger than a Saiyan undergoing the transformation because the SSJ transformation is emotionally intense once conducted and Humans are emotional creatures.
Where I am getting at, Scientifically, when in a crisis or such, A Human's strength level can increase around 30% outside of their normal output or capacity; muscles tensing and such.

So lets do some math.
The SSJ multiplier is 50x.
30% of 50 = 15 ( 50/100 = 0.5 x 30 = 15)
15 add 50 = 75. So the multiplier would be like 75x. Though this is just a theory.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

RedRibbonSoldier#42
Regular

Re: Human Super Saiyajin Transformation

Post by RedRibbonSoldier#42 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:21 pm

Isn't there a rule that you can't get stronger just by asking Shenron?

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:25 pm

RedRibbonSoldier#42 wrote:Isn't there a rule that you can't get stronger just by asking Shenron?
Never heard of that but I bet you could be creative and find a work around to it like asking for a zenkai boost from every battle.
Kuro Tenshi

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Well, I remember reading that in Dragonball Online (I think?) the only way for the "human" characters (who all had very very very small traces of Saiyan ancestry) to gain their Super Saiyan transformation was to wish for it using the Dragonballs.

So the idea of wishing for a super transformation or for traits of your distant ancestors to become more prominent isn't exactly unheard of in the franchise. The only issue would be, would any random human be able to do it or only those with some kind of alien ancestry? Maybe something for Tenshinhan to think about, considering his whole "descendant of the Three-Eyed Tribe" thing. What kind of weird powers would a "pure" Three-Eyed alien have that someone further down the line like Tenshinhan missed out on due to his DNA being more to the human side, and could Shenlong possibly bring out some of those things sitting dormant in a few stray genes Tenshinhan has from his ancestors?

(And on a similar note... since "potential unlock" abilities exist and can be used by Namekians, and Namekians created the Dragonballs, could someone wish for one of the dragons to cause their dormant potential to be unlocked? That wish would certainly qualify for the "within the power of my creator" rule, at least for Porunga.)

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:07 am

RedRibbonSoldier#42 wrote:Isn't there a rule that you can't get stronger just by asking Shenron?
During the final battle with Buu, when Goku was struggling to push down the Genki Dama because he had already tapped out his ki, Dende comes up with the idea to have Polunga restore stamina, to which Polunga replied that he could, as long as he was just restoring it to its normal limits.
Chapter: 516 (DBZ 322), P9.4-5
Dende: “Th-that’s it! Polunga! Could you restore the stamina of a person called ‘Son Goku’, who’s fighting with Majin Boo right now in the Kaioshin Realm!?”
Polunga: “It’s possible, as long as I’m just restoring that person’s stamina to what it normally is.”

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:07 am

I think that's because Goku was stronger than the dragon's creator.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:02 am

They should get Saiyan blood transfusion.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:15 am

Well humans aren't built to be warriors like Saiyans are. So I doubt it'll work unless it was like DBO where you have ancestors that were Saiyans.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 am

Saiyan blood transfusion + Android enhancements should make them really powerful.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:28 am

Marco Polo wrote:Saiyan blood transfusion + Android enhancements should make them really powerful.
Well I guess you should just make a wish to have Saiyan blood in you. That could work.
Kuro Tenshi

soulnova
Advanced Regular

Post by soulnova » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:53 am

I guess if people can wish for eternal youth or immortality, awakening latent DNA ancestry could be a piece of cake. The one I'm wondering is if its possible for pure humans to simply wish to become Saiyan or another race altogether... If Dende's wish is any indication as mentioned above I guess they -could- transform but at the same power level they currently have.
Check out Journey's End, a short story of Goku and Vegeta's final days. "Time is running out for the last two Saiyans"

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Post by DragonBallLove » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:29 pm

May I suggest the recent development of apparently Super Saiyan energy infusing Videl in the Super Saiyan God ritual in its appareance in Dragon Ball Super, making for a little her hair going golden as a SSJ, pertinent to this discussion?
I'd very like see what people have to say in regards of the original topic and this new thing.
Marco Polo wrote:Saiyan blood transfusion + Android enhancements should make them really powerful.
That sounds like Mira, by the way.
Last edited by DragonBallLove on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:47 am

I'm thinking Videl's golden hair was prooooobably just a visual side-effect of all the Super Saiyan power being channeled through her and the rest of the group. It's not HER power.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Absolute Ice
Beyond Newbie

Post by Absolute Ice » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:51 am

Why the same didn't happen in the movie version?
ジャネンバ ミラ

For a reality whose Janemba and Mira join the canon world and receive a proper personality.
The Greatest Villains Ever!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:53 am

Absolute Ice wrote:Why the same didn't happen in the movie version?
Because they didn't think of it before. :P
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Absolute Ice
Beyond Newbie

Post by Absolute Ice » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:00 am

I know answers like that are just an out-universe way (and a cheap one in my opinion) to try to explain what happened, but even so... I can't buy it in or out explanations. I have read many, many reasons and most of them are nonsense. There is a shot of Videl with golden hair even when the others aren't with their auras covering the body. Even that being said, in the movie they were also with their auras and Videl's hair was visibly black.
Or the cases which people tend to say "Super Saiyan fetus Pan". Really!? :eh: / :crazy: / :| (these are all my reactions whenever I hear/read such thing).

We must get something covering it, I don't know, another guide, statement or something. We just need a proper (and valid, if possible) explanation about it.

Man, try to imagine this as Super Saiyan if that is the case... :silent:

ジャネンバ ミラ

For a reality whose Janemba and Mira join the canon world and receive a proper personality.
The Greatest Villains Ever!

Battousai
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Battousai » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:56 am

Kaboom wrote:I'm thinking Videl's golden hair was prooooobably just a visual side-effect of all the Super Saiyan power being channeled through her and the rest of the group. It's not HER power.
this. Makes sense.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:33 pm

When Goku transferred his ki to Freeza on Namek, didn't Freeza briefly glow with a golden aura? Or was that just in the anime?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Post by DragonBallLove » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Well, this time in Super is JUST the anime (neither in the manga nor the movie does it happens).
It seems the case that humans, freezerfolks, and perhaps any other race, can be infused by Super Saiyan golden power, but that's it. That being showed visually haave nothing to do with beign "Super" whatever. BUT for beigns with saiyan genes (either hybrids and their long-time descendance, clones or genetic composites) is very possible to archive the state, as seen in DBZ (Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Bio-Broly, perhaps Cell) and DBO/DBXV (the DBO Human race, Mira). Human biology seems to be compatible to Super Saiyan power, but it itself doesn't seem capable to generate anything akin. Remember the power itself have been refeered as a mutation ("totsuzenhen'i") rather than a transformation ("henshin").