Why didn't Supreme or Old Kai know about SS God?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

SaiyanKingMike

Re: Why didn't Supreme or Old Kai know about SS God?

Post by SaiyanKingMike » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Was the Super Saiyan God created on Planet Vegeta? I know that is what Shenron says in the english dub but i havent seen the jap version. So that means SSJG was relatively recent because didnt they arrive on Planet Plant till age 550 and than the war with the tuffles was between 720 and 730. So that would mean within those 170 years or so that event would of happened.

Mystic Tien
Regular

Re: Why didn't Supreme or Old Kai know about SS God?

Post by Mystic Tien » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:05 pm

SaiyanKingMike wrote:Was the Super Saiyan God created on Planet Vegeta? I know that is what Shenron says in the english dub but i havent seen the jap version. So that means SSJG was relatively recent because didnt they arrive on Planet Plant till age 550 and than the war with the tuffles was between 720 and 730. So that would mean within those 170 years or so that event would of happened.
In FUNimation's subs it says:
A Super Saiyan God is a savior, created by chance by a handful of righteous Saiyans, who long ago questioned the evil acts of their fellow Saiyans, and led a revolt against them. This savior had immense power, and dispatched the evil Saiyans in no time at all, but shortly thereafter, they returned to normal, with their power apparently used up. Once again, Planet Vegeta became a world of evil Saiyans, and the savior was also eliminated from their legends.
Marco Polo wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Cool to see Gohan have a kill for once. He hasn't killed someone since Cell (or Broli if you want to count in General).
He almost got Videl killed in Battle of Gods tho.