Favourite quotes

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kishido
Banned

Favourite quotes

Post by Kishido » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:05 pm

What are your favourite quotes through the whole DB universe.

Here are my 2 favourite quotes

Goku: Hey! Why don't you give us a handicap?
Broly: Is that another word for "coffin"?

Vegeta: [finally joining the battle] I am the ruler of all Saiyans! Even you, Broly!
Broly: Then please - do your best to make me kneel before you!

Really Broly doesn't speak much and hasn't much of a character besides yelling Kakarott.

But damn this 2 one liners have been just plain badass

Absolute Ice
Beyond Newbie

Re: Favourite quotes

Post by Absolute Ice » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:17 pm

"This will be an opportunity to change planet Vegeta's fate... To change my own fate... Kakarot's fate... And of course, yours too!". - Bardock

"Very well, you can go home now and have your breakfast". - Vegeta and many... many more from him.

"If you want, I can go back to Super Saiyan 2 for you". - Kakarot

There are many other quotes... Too many to remember. :lol: Not to mention the ones from the video-games.
ジャネンバ ミラ

For a reality whose Janemba and Mira join the canon world and receive a proper personality.
The Greatest Villains Ever!

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Goku's reaction to Taopaipai's Dodonpa (VIZ):

"Hey! My Kamehameha didn't work against you... ...and your doo-doo thingy doesn't work against me!"

Sayo-chan
Regular

Post by Sayo-chan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Cell wrote:He should feel lucky, he's the first one to be touched by my perfect body.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV-6ej_Fn_U
Logical conclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4rT2nfZ78&fmt=22
Most Dragon Ball fans are incapable of making a logically sound argument.

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Just a few of my favorite.

"The Saiyans? They're here, I am they, we are one. Unfortunately for you, Omega."-Gogeta

"Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing."-Gogeta

"You dare challenge ultimate perfection?!"-Cell

"Now I'll show you the wall that you can never scale with "hard work" alone..."-Vegeta

"An uninvited birthday guest with manners so bad he starts a fight over a pudding cup, deserves to get Gotenks' fist crammed down his throat!"-Gotenks

"Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear!?"-Vegeta

"Finally. I have achieved what no other could EVER achieve..I am Perfect"-Cell

"It will take more than head games to stop me! You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...HIS PRIDE!"-Vegeta

"What do you call a Vegeta and a Kakarot? Vegetto sounds alright."-Vegetto

"Saiyan blood still courses through my veins... AND I CALL THE EARTH MY HOME!!!"-Vegeta

"I'd listen to him if I were you. More often than not, the things Kakarot says come to pass. But I know it's going to take more than words to change your mind. I had to learn the hard way myself."-Vegeta

"So the monster who can destroy a planet... Can't even destroy one little man."-Goku

"Hey you, over here! I was enjoying my first day off in over a month, until some flat-footed, mutated, behemoth stepped on my house! You're going to regret this, you freak. All the way to the GRAVE!"-Vegeta
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:45 pm

I have several:

"Fight me... if you're ready to die." - Goku

"Is there nobody on Earth more worthy to destroy?" - Beerus

"What are you so afraid of, Cell? Isn't this what you wanted? I warned you. I told you what would happen if you pushed me too far. But you didn't listen. You forced me to awaken my hidden power, and now that you've seen it, you're afraid... because you know that I'm going to destroy you." - Gohan

"I am the strongest candy in the universe!" - Vegetto

"No! Get out of my head! I already told you! I will not be distracted from this anymore! I won't! It will take more than head games to stop me. You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps... HIS PRIIIIIIDE!" - Vegeta

"What's so funny? FREAK! What are you gawking at? What did you think, huh? That I was going to roll over and die from an attack like that!? You're nothing, just a trickster... I am a warrior! The saiyan prince! VEGETAAAAAA!" - Vegeta

"I admit. In terms of raw power you have me bested. My own strength doesn't even begin to compare. However, you still don't have a chance of defeating me. Not a chance in Hell." - Cell

"Poor Yamcha. The only thing more pathetic then a loser is a loser who thinks he's born to win." - Tien

"Nightmares never last, Mom. One day you wake up, and they're gone." - Future Trunks

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nickzambuto » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:53 pm

BURNT TOAST

Lunatic Fringe
Regular

Post by Lunatic Fringe » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:17 pm

A few of my favorites from FUNi Kai:

"Do you hear me, Freeza?! I am a Super Saiyan...AND YOU CAN BURN IN HELL!" - Vegeta

"Chaozu, I won't let your sacrifice be in vain, I promise! Either this Saiyan goes down right now or...or I'll be...with you again soon...Chaozu! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Now, Tri-Beaaaaaaaaam...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" - Tenshinhan

"You're about to suffer in ways you can't even fathom! I'll make you regret the day you were born! Your torment will be legendary!" - Vegeta

"Of all the things you might have said. I do say, it seems you've forgotten how vastly terrifying I can be! Hehehehe! Let's refresh your memory!" - Freeza

"A predictable response. The Saiyans were such a prideful race, heh, which is to say foolish. Sadly, only one outcome remains for you then...your death." - Freeza

"Say 'hi' to Dad!" - Cell

"This can't be happening! How can anyone go toe to toe with a Spirit Bomb that size and not be squashed flat?!" - Krillin

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Frieza - "Stay with it! YEE HAW! That's it, buckaroo! Ride 'em cowboy!"

Killa - "Hah. Bah. Wait. Comma... man you talkin' funneh!"

Killa - "KILLAAA!!!"

Janemba: "Janemba."
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:40 pm

"Fight you? No I wanna I kill you." -Gohan-

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a saiyan always keeps, his PRIDE!" -Vegeta-

"I promised you didn't I? That I'd show you a nightmare beyond the horror's of hell. Of course I had hoped to include all of you. But from the looks of things it seems the little one won't be joining us. Such a shame don't you think? When you see him in the next world I suppose you'll have to tell him what he missed." -Freeza's best line-

"All hail Vegeta, Prince of no one." -Freeza-

"His name....was...KRILLIN!" -Goku-
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

h0kuten
Banned

Post by h0kuten » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:47 pm

dae428
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dae428 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 am

"He knows we're scared... But let's not run..."

- Yamcha

"You can tune a piano! But you can't tuna fish!"

- Tenshinhan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=127YLtdSHJ0

Eradicatethesaiyans

Post by Eradicatethesaiyans » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:26 pm

I have a few:

Vegeta: "Amazing. How do you do it, Kakarot?

You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you; always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are...

It was the same on Namek. You had improved so much that it made Recoome like he was standing still. Your power had increased so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you had done it, I thought that you had become a Super Saiyan! It tore me apart! How could a low-class soldier accomplish so easily what I...I had to struggle my whole life to achieve!?

After three millennia, it has finally happened; a new Super Saiyan has emerged, and, somehow, I have become this pauper's witness. Then at last, it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super Saiyan myself, the Prince had reclaimed his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine.

At first, I thought it was your loved ones; that it was your instinct to protect them that spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own, and my power... didn't increase at all.

I used to fight for the sheer of pleasure of it; for the thrill of the hunt, oh I had the strength unmeasurable - I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone, even your fiercest enemies, even me! Yet, you never fought to kill, or for revenge. Only to test your limits and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyan fight like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It makes me angry just thinking about it! But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear.

You're better than me Kakarot. You are the best. "

Goku: "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"

Goku: "I would rather be a brainless monkey than a heartless monster."

Vegeta: "Let me ask you. Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?"
Majin Buu: So, hotshot, you want to fight Majin Buu?
Gohan: Fight you? No. I want to kill you.

Gohan: Now I'll show you why my little brother looks up to me.
Majin Buu: He doesn't. In fact, he wonders why you let me absorb him.

Future Gohan: You cannot gain without first suffering the pain of loss.

Gohan: 16, you loved life. You gave everything up to save it. And you were just an Android. I let you die...I can't do that...I won't watch anymore. I...I feel it slipping. And I won't watch this anymore!

Goku: Gohan! You've got to take Cell down now before he can regenerate!
Gohan: Take him down now? No, I think I'll wait. I'm going to let him suffer for a little while.

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:33 am

"I would totally hug you!...if that's something I did." Cell (Xenoverse) after getting Z rank on a mission.