Super Saiyanjin 4 cannot be x4000!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Super Saiyanjin 4 cannot be x4000!

Post by Captain Strawberry » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:06 pm

How can SSJ4 be 4000x? That is way too big and ridiculous. I think it is 50 times 10 = 500. Harnessing the power of Oozaru form (10x increase) with the power of Super Saiyajin (50x). Similarly, to how SSJB works.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Super Saiyanjin 4 cannot be x4000!

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:32 pm

In comparison to all the other ridiculous multipliers I've seen that people throw around for the God forms from 10 000 to 500 000 to 1 000 000, 4000 is comparatively quite reasonable. No more official than any of the ones that I stated before (because neither the God forms or 4 have any and likely won't ever get official multipliers) but still, more reasonable.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:44 pm

There are no official multipliers for Super Saiya-jin 4, and 4,000x is just one of the fan-derived estimates for what they think it might be, assuming it to be a 10x multiplier of the Super Saiya-jin 3's multiplier. That ends up causing problems when it comes to Vegeta, for obvious reasons (not having Ssj3), but given that his entire process was artificially induced, then it's possible that it bypasses any potential Ssj3 requirement.

A multiplier of 500x is, given your comment, just as plausible, but it still just comes down to the fact that, unlike Ssj, Ssj2, and Ssj3, there is no official multiplier for Ssj4.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:54 pm

The GT Perfect Files say it brings a user to their utmost limits, so I would say that there is no static multiplier and that the power boost varies depending on the user's dormant power.

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:01 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:The GT Perfect Files say it brings a user to their utmost limits, so I would say that there is no static multiplier and that the power boost varies depending on the user's dormant power.
The Daizenshuu says the same thing in regards to Super Saiya-jin 3, yet there's still a static multiplier for it, so there's no reason that Ssj4 wouldn't have a static multiplier.
First Appearance: chapter 474
People: Son Goku, Gotenks
Special features: The strongest form of Super Saiya-jin, which draws the hidden power of a Saiya-jin out to its limits. However, due to the large energy consumption of this form, outside of the afterlife one can only stay transformed for a limited amount of time

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:The Daizenshuu says the same thing in regards to Super Saiya-jin 3, yet there's still a static multiplier for it.
There's a static multiplier for it because we're given one through other supplemental material. The same can't be said for Super Saiyan 4.
Darkprince410 wrote:So there's no reason that Ssj4 wouldn't have a static multiplier.
Episode 31
Time: around 15m20s
Context: Goku is turning the mixer for Elder Kaioshin
Goku: "Say there, is this really training?"
Elder Kaioshin: "Of course it is! This is the best way I can think of to train you in order to release your dormant abilities!"

Episode 33
Time: around 9m20s
Context: Goku's tail has been pulled out
Elder Kaioshin: "Now Goku's dormant power should appear!"

According to Elder Kaioshin, the point of getting Goku to transform was to unleash his dormant power. Even ignoring these quotes I can bring up multiple examples from the show to prove my point.

GTX
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by GTX » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:55 am

How can SSJ4 be 4000x? That is way too big and ridiculous. I think it is 50 times 10 = 500. Harnessing the power of Oozaru form (10x increase) with the power of Super Saiyajin (50x). Similarly, to how SSJB works.
It is sequel to super and z so it should be higher that both series, though.
His base form stated in anime significantly stronger than 'boo',so he is at least super saiyan 3 in his base state
He also become the new species ( GT perfect file) in ss j 4 having new body that can sustain much greater ki and endurance.
So he break his limit in his normal human form by become ssj 4.
Of course a giant body has much greater potential or battle power than his normal human body isn't it?

Power level is fanon though.
The question has been asked by you 10000000000 times and we have become very efficient.
I don't care about non canon stuffs like game, guide book, movie, etc
Spare the trouble because GT is CANON
Be quick and be done with it
inactive :P

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:12 am

Well, one factor is that Baby easily defeats Super Saiyan 3 Goku, then gets totally outclassed by Super Saiyan 4 Goku, and finally becomes a Golden Oozaru, at which point he fights evenly with Super Saiyan 4 Goku. If going Oozaru makes you ten times stronger, arguably this should mean that SS4 Goku is at least ten times as strong as SS3 Goku, possibly much more considering the big difference between SS3 Goku and Baby. Of course, this is assuming the "BPx10" rule still applies with Baby.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

GTX
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by GTX » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:36 am

Herms wrote:Well, one factor is that Baby easily defeats Super Saiyan 3 Goku, then gets totally outclassed by Super Saiyan 4 Goku, and finally becomes a Golden Oozaru, at which point he fights evenly with Super Saiyan 4 Goku. If going Oozaru makes you ten times stronger, arguably this should mean that SS4 Goku is at least ten times as strong as SS3 Goku, possibly much more considering the big difference between SS3 Goku and Baby. Of course, this is assuming the "BPx10" rule still applies with Baby.
You meant against exhausted ssj 4 but still he lost.
Goku state he has not enough ki left
elder kai state goku has no ki/ power left only the remain ki as much as shooting 1 normal kamehameha
This statement also is repeated by goku
no ki ssj 4 > golden ape full powered/ health > exhausted ssj 4 > full powered/ health ssj 4
Last edited by GTX on Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The question has been asked by you 10000000000 times and we have become very efficient.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:01 am

Darkprince410 wrote:
SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:The GT Perfect Files say it brings a user to their utmost limits, so I would say that there is no static multiplier and that the power boost varies depending on the user's dormant power.
The Daizenshuu says the same thing in regards to Super Saiya-jin 3, yet there's still a static multiplier for it, so there's no reason that Ssj4 wouldn't have a static multiplier.
Special features: The strongest form of Super Saiya-jin, which draws the hidden power of a Saiya-jin out to its limits. However, due to the large energy consumption of this form, outside of the afterlife one can only stay transformed for a limited amount of time
Yes and SSJ3 bringing out all the dormant power is 400x. SSJ4 doing something the same really shouldn't so and so far. 100x is plently enough to whoop someone and SSJ2 Gohan is an example of that.
Kuro Tenshi

GTX
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by GTX » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:14 am

Captain Strawberry wrote:
Darkprince410 wrote:
Yes and SSJ3 bringing out all the dormant power is 400x. SSJ4 doing something the same really shouldn't so and so far. 100x is plently enough to whoop someone and SSJ2 Gohan is an example of that.
He possesed a giant body not a normal human saiyan body he was much more powerful.
He was become a new species ( this statement also stated in gt perfect files eventhough it's obvious by the looks of ssj 4 ) with much greater potential/power limit and endurance. The limit now is in his oozaru body not his human saiyan body.
Remember even goku with tail he cannot achieve his dormant power yet ?
Although he already has tail even a golden one?
Remember baby statement that goku ssj 3 with golden tail in his human form is not getting stronger at all?
Goku and kaioshin predict that will appear when goku has tail but in fact it is not.
So goku was confuse when the power seems not increased or there is no significant gain.
Only by transforming to oozaru body he can achieve that dormant power because the body can contain it unlike his normal one.
As stated in anime that after goku transform into oozaru the dormant power is active.
AS is it's stated by goku in rildo arc he is at least significantly stronger than boo in his base form/ state.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:38 am

I have SS4 as about 200x multiplier
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:13 am

It is sequel to super and z so it should be higher that both series, though
GT is not a sequel to Super.

If it was, Goku certainly wouldn't be comparing the first "big" villain he fights to Majin Buu as if that's still a big deal, considering that Golden Freeza was far beyond Buu's level (heck, even regular Freeza after his training was probably beyond Buu's level. He certainly was in his final form, if not in at least some of the weaker forms too.) Also, the Freeza he fights in Hell later on, while claiming to have powered up a lot since Goku fought him, certainly doesn't seem to have an even-stronger golden form on top of that.

And it literally can't be a sequel to the new movies and/or Super unless Super at some point has Goku and Vegeta lose their god powers and go back to "golden" Super Saiyan (and using Super Saiyan 2 and 3 to power up further) rather than the new blue version.

The only thing GT seems to have in common with Super is the whole "Gohan lost his ultimate powerup and isn't really a fighter now" thing.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:36 am

It depends how powerful you believe SSJ3 is and then go up a step or two from there to get SSJ4's power.
I believe SSJ3 is a 200x multipler, therefore for Goku to break the noticable gap between him & Super Baby Vegeta he would end up as a Golden Oozaru to become x500 and then another x10 to match Oozaru Baby thus giving him a x5000 multiplier from base.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:56 am

Someone please ask this question to Toriyama in a interview. Doesn't matter if he wasn't involved with GT. Only he can solve this problem!
Kuro Tenshi

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Super Saiyan 4 can have any multiplier you want it have; x4000, x40000, x400000 etc.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Super Saiyan 4 can have any multiplier you want it have; x4000, x40000, x400000 etc.
lol
Kuro Tenshi

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:22 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Super Saiyan 4 can have any multiplier you want it have; x4000, x40000, x400000 etc.
or 200 :mrgreen:
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:03 pm

It's even bigger

Super baby 2-wrecks ssj3 gt goku

ssj3 gt goku>gt goku post getting beat up by baby.

if goku started off weaker then baby and only got 10x stronger from his ssj3 form, then baby as a great ap would have been above full power ssj4, but he was beaten by a ssj4 goku.....so ssj4 is over 10x ssj3....

let's say gt ssj3=10

super baby 2 is ABOVE a 10 then.

oozaruu baby is 10x super baby 2.

so if 2 people both got 10x stronger, then the weaker one (goku) wouldn't be on top, but goku was on top meaning ssj4 is OVER 10x from ssj3, which means it's actually ABOVE 4,000! What's the official multiplier? well just like ssj god and bluepersaiyan.....nobody knows, because they don't say because they don't seam to care as much as the fans do. They might not even have it in mind.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:21 pm

The more I read the more I conclude that the GT Perfect Files are a logical nightmare.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ