How does Emperor Pilaf do it?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

How does Emperor Pilaf do it?

Post by Thanos6 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:08 am

When you actually think about it, he has more resources and tech than just about any other villain in Dragon Ball, and that includes Freeza to an extent.

He has his own castle.

He has his own Dragon Radar.

He has his own mecha suits.

He has his own satellite surveillance system.

He has his own Dragon Radar blocking material.

He has his own airship base.

He retools his Dragon Radar to make it BETTER than Bulma's, able to pinpoint a Dragon Ball anywhere in the world.

He knows how to find a sealed demon that's been buried at the bottom of the ocean for almost 300 years, which only two people even knew was there, and that most people consider myth, if they even know about at all.

How does he do this?!

Oh, and hi. :)

Mr. Announcer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mr. Announcer » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:18 am

Resourceful little plot device isn't he? You think he could've gotten the Z fighters to do anything if he had just hid a dragonball with his special box. Really now.
For fanart that lacks in variety [url]http://www.announcerguy.deviantart.com[/url]

クリリンのことか~!!!

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:42 am

I like to think of Pilaf as an heir to some major fortune until Goku messes it all up for him (er-hem, Penguin to Batman, I know). Afterwards, he went into a slight bit of insanity, dying his skin blue, and making friends with a young woman and a dog in a ninja outfit.

Since Mai and Shou have nothing else better to do (and know that Pilaf still has has extra $$ on him), they decide to hang around for the ride.

Alright, I'll stop myself before I get into an in depth fan fic :x .
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

DB_Fan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DB_Fan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:40 pm

DaemonCorps wrote:I like to think of Pilaf as an heir to some major fortune until Goku messes it all up for him (er-hem, Penguin to Batman, I know). Afterwards, he went into a slight bit of insanity, dying his skin blue, and making friends with a young woman and a dog in a ninja outfit.

Since Mai and Shou have nothing else better to do (and know that Pilaf still has has extra $$ on him), they decide to hang around for the ride.

Alright, I'll stop myself before I get into an in depth fan fic :x .
I believe Shu is a fox, not a dog. :)