Think we will see golden Frost?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Whis

Think we will see golden Frost?

Post by Majin Whis » Tue May 03, 2016 2:27 am

Since Frost is alive and Champa will being using the same team, do you think we will end up seeing golden Frost?

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Re: Think we will see golden Frost?

Post by Pocket-God » Tue May 03, 2016 3:29 am

Was Frost being alive confirmed by anyone or anything? cause as far as I can tell, Frost is dead >__>

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Tue May 03, 2016 5:48 am

I'd like to see him get something different but I doubt he will so chances are he'll get a Golden form.

That's assuming he returns cause for all we know hit and maybe Cabba will be the only 2 who return.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Tue May 03, 2016 6:57 am

Freeza created his new form in order to mock SSJ. If Frost would do the same then I think we should expect Blue Frost or something like that. Of course if he's still alive.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:13 am

Maybe, but I would want to see a new form instead rehashing colors. A Golden Frost or a blue color swap of Coola's 5th form would be boring if you ask me.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Tue May 03, 2016 10:48 am

Mnich wrote:Freeza created his new form in order to mock SSJ. If Frost would do the same then I think we should expect Blue Frost or something like that. Of course if he's still alive.
Assuming he is still alive, when did Frost witness Super Saiyan Blue so that he could mock it in the future? :P

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Tue May 03, 2016 11:20 am

Nejishiki wrote:
Mnich wrote:Freeza created his new form in order to mock SSJ. If Frost would do the same then I think we should expect Blue Frost or something like that. Of course if he's still alive.
Assuming he is still alive, when did Frost witness Super Saiyan Blue so that he could mock it in the future? :P
Oh shit, you got me :lol: I completely forgot that he was beaten by SSJ Vegeta. Yea, so Golden Frost for sure :)

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue May 03, 2016 7:57 pm

I think the opportunity has come and gone. Hell, Frost never regained conciousness after Vegeta knocked him out with one punch, and they blew any potential they had with the character being a good counter part to Freeza for the sake of a shock twist. If any U6 fighter is gonna get his character expanded in some areas, it's gonna be Hit.

Majin Whis

Post by Majin Whis » Tue May 03, 2016 10:13 pm

I guess we won't have a chance of seeing this if he is dead:

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed May 04, 2016 12:20 pm

DB Heroes will most likely have it.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed May 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Hell, Frost never regained consciousness after Vegeta knocked him out with one punch...
The manga seems to be going with Vegeta knocking him out, but we don't know if he'll stay unconscious for the rest of the tournament yet.

Hit was the one who took care of him in the anime. Remember, he was still conscious after Vegeta's attack and tried to escape with the Cube afterward.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed May 04, 2016 9:18 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Hell, Frost never regained consciousness after Vegeta knocked him out with one punch...
The manga seems to be going with Vegeta knocking him out, but we don't know if he'll stay unconscious for the rest of the tournament yet.

Hit was the one who took care of him in the anime. Remember, he was still conscious after Vegeta's attack and tried to escape with the Cube afterward.
Oh yeah. I forgot about what Hit did him.

BoosterZabi

Post by BoosterZabi » Fri May 06, 2016 1:10 am

What he said. People forget what Freeza mentioned in that he purposely chose gold in order to show who is once again the strongest in the galaxy.

TheDBZmaster100
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDBZmaster100 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:42 pm

No thank you, I'd rather not see him again to begin with.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 pm

I'm pretty sure Frost was already in the same form as Freeza's Golden one. The overall structure and features of the two are nearly identical.

Freeza's Final Form -

And his Golden Form -

The differences in physique are noticeable from the start. A more pronounced eyebrow ridge, the nodes on his shoulders vanish and the ones on his wrists and ankles shrink, his waitline looks as if he was wearing pants, and the muscles on his torso (especially the pecs) become larger and more defined.

Now here is Frost in his last form -

While missing a few details, the form has much more in common with Freeza's Golden form than his standard fourth.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu May 12, 2016 1:25 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:I'm pretty sure Frost was already in the same form as Freeza's Golden one. The overall structure and features of the two are nearly identical.

While missing a few details, the form has much more in common with Freeza's Golden form than his standard fourth.
While there is some truth to Frost's final form sharing some traits with Golden Freeza, his previous forms have a lot of those same changes in details being set up. I mean things like the "pants" you're citing, have been there since his "first" form and take on the same appearance as Golden Freeza's by the time he reaches his second (third if you count Toyotaro's gag) transformation with the long head.

If it were supposed to be Frost's Ultimate Evolution, surely there would have been a bigger deal made of it.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Thu May 12, 2016 11:19 am

I sure hope not. The character had potential before they decided to make him ANOTHER evil Frieza race character, but now he's just a boring knock off Frieza, so I hope he fades into obscurity like tournament fighters such as Man-Wolf, Bacterian, etc...

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Thu May 12, 2016 2:20 pm

I wish he hadn't turned out to be the same as Freeza. But due to that I imagine if he is given a form it'll be golden. More likely in Heroes though.
(Fanfiction link coming soon.)