theory: 10xkk ssjb is not 10x

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chiki
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: theory: 10xkk ssjb is not 10x

Post by Chiki » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:57 am

Xeztin wrote:
TheMikado wrote:^ welcome to the forums and I suggest checking out the Super power level thread. Also in regards to your latest post there is a larger group of people on here who do believe that SSJ2 Trunks is >>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 Gotenks.....
I'm one of those people, I honestly think Future Trunks at base has more strength than a base Gotenks. A fusions power depends on how strong Goten and Trunks are, who are very weak compared to the rest, and Super Saiyan 3 won't mean squat if the base isn't up to snuff. I think a Vegeta and Goku base are stronger than a SSJ3 Gotenks as well but a SSJ2 FT is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks.
How the heck did Trunks get so strong by training by himself? Vegeta spent 7 years during the Buu arc training alone and he didn't get anywhere near that far. Future Gohan spent like what, 15 years training alone in the future timeline and got nowhere.

mAcChaos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mAcChaos » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Chiki wrote:
Xeztin wrote:
TheMikado wrote:^ welcome to the forums and I suggest checking out the Super power level thread. Also in regards to your latest post there is a larger group of people on here who do believe that SSJ2 Trunks is >>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 Gotenks.....
I'm one of those people, I honestly think Future Trunks at base has more strength than a base Gotenks. A fusions power depends on how strong Goten and Trunks are, who are very weak compared to the rest, and Super Saiyan 3 won't mean squat if the base isn't up to snuff. I think a Vegeta and Goku base are stronger than a SSJ3 Gotenks as well but a SSJ2 FT is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks.
How the heck did Trunks get so strong by training by himself? Vegeta spent 7 years during the Buu arc training alone and he didn't get anywhere near that far. Future Gohan spent like what, 15 years training alone in the future timeline and got nowhere.
He got real training in the Cell arc, at the very least. So now he knows what to do.
[i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of."[/i] - Cell

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 am

I think it's possible that when used at such a level, Kaio-ken doesn't multiply all stats evenly.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I think it's possible that when used at such a level, Kaio-ken doesn't multiply all stats evenly.
Goku does say "if he gets it right all his stats become many times greater" so I guess that is one way to look at it. But then it could also imply that everything increases by the same scale so if his battle power is doubled then so should his other stats be multiplied. And that "getting it right" is just using it and not dying. I would say it certainly suggests that all his states were multiplied.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Hitiro wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:I think it's possible that when used at such a level, Kaio-ken doesn't multiply all stats evenly.
Goku does say "if he gets it right all his stats become many times greater" so I guess that is one way to look at it. But then it could also imply that everything increases by the same scale so if his battle power is doubled then so should his other stats be multiplied. And that "getting it right" is just using it and not dying. I would say it certainly suggests that all his states were multiplied.
Yeah but it was never ever tested in combination with a Super Saiyan form using god ki... so there's no guarantee it would work as advertised under those circumstances. It could have multiplied his speed by 10 but his strength by only like 1.1 or something.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:32 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Yeah but it was never ever tested in combination with a Super Saiyan form using god ki... so there's no guarantee it would work as advertised under those circumstances. It could have multiplied his speed by 10 but his strength by only like 1.1 or something.
Hit specifically notes Goku's Ki multiplying with his SSJB form. I also think that if it were any different from just using it regularly we would have been told as such in some fashion. But as I was saying the way Goku talks about the technique it seems that amplifying your Ki has a linear effect on all your stats. If you multiply your Ki(Battle Power) by 2x then all your stats are increased by the same amount.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Hitiro wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Yeah but it was never ever tested in combination with a Super Saiyan form using god ki... so there's no guarantee it would work as advertised under those circumstances. It could have multiplied his speed by 10 but his strength by only like 1.1 or something.
Hit specifically notes Goku's Ki multiplying with his SSJB form. I also think that if it were any different from just using it regularly we would have been told as such in some fashion. But as I was saying the way Goku talks about the technique it seems that amplifying your Ki has a linear effect on all your stats. If you multiply your Ki(Battle Power) by 2x then all your stats are increased by the same amount.
Well that wasn't true when Trunks when USSJ grade 2 against Cell. I'm just saying Goku's strength from SSJB would be increased but not as much as his speed, maybe.

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Well that wasn't true when Trunks when USSJ grade 2 against Cell. I'm just saying Goku's strength from SSJB would be increased but not as much as his speed, maybe.
That wasn't merely amplifying Ki though. That was amping via muscle mass which was stated to decrease your speed and it clearly explained why this happens too. Any time a character has transformed or amplified their Ki correctly it has always increased all stats. Trunks even says that Gohan did it correctly when he turned SSJ2.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Hitiro wrote:Trunks even says that Gohan did it correctly when he turned SSJ2.
*Funi dub Trunks, that is.

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:43 pm

dbgtFO wrote:
Hitiro wrote:Trunks even says that Gohan did it correctly when he turned SSJ2.
*Funi dub Trunks, that is.
Yeah, sorry.