Majin Boo Absorbs Everyone(minus Vegetto, Beerus, and Whis)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

Majin Boo Absorbs Everyone(minus Vegetto, Beerus, and Whis)

Post by theherodjl » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:31 am

So say things ended up differently and Boohan absorbed Goku & Vegeta on Earth and then used the newly learned Instantaneous Movement to the aftlerlife, Yemma decides to give everyone with strength(including villains) their bodies back to fight this new menace but it ends with Boo absorbing them all.
Krillin, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chaozu, Taopaipai, Tsuru Sennin, General Blue, Roshi, Mutaito, Daimao's children, Grandpa Gohan, Akkuman, etc just being some examples of DB's fighters.
Various Saiyans, Garlic Jr/Wheelo/Tullece/Slug and their henchmen, The Ginyu Force, Zarbon & Dodoria, Freeza(pre-ROF), King Cold, Cooler, Androids 13 through 20, Broly, Bojack and his gang, Hatchiyak, Super Perfect Cell, Janemba(Yemma unleashes him too), Hirudegarn and then Kibitoshin & Rou Kaioshin being examples of DBZ's fighters.
If it includes all of the abilities of the previously listed fighters too, how powerful do you suppose Majin Boo has become now?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Majin Boo Absorbs Everyone(minus Vegetto, Beerus, and Whis)

Post by Lionel » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:18 am

Truthfully, I doubt Buuhan makes it much further than SSJ Vegetto's level. The strongest characters out of the ones you cited are Hirudegarn and Janemba (bear in mind that I haven't watched those movies so I can't give my input on their strength). It's the smorgasbord of techniques obtained from the absorptions where Buu really sees the benefits. If he's smart about how to use them then he would capitalise on his enormous stamina reserves by using Time Freeze in conjunction with KO techniques like the Kienzan and Devilmite Beam.

SSJ Human
Regular

Post by SSJ Human » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:46 pm

I still think he could only just barely give Vegetto trouble and even then not much, but Whis and Beerus could destroy him easily.

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:38 pm

He would probably have Vegito either go SSj2 or try his hardest at SSj1.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Say vegetto is about 5 times as strong as buuhan.

Super buu = 10
Gohan = 16
Buuhan = 26
Vegetto = 130

Janemba is as strong as super buu at best.
Buu = 36

Hirdugarn is stronger than gohan and that was his first form. In 2nd form, if hes twice as strong, then
hirdugarn = 40
Buu = 76

Everyone else combined = a bunch of SS2 levelers and SS1 levels = 20 at best (remember that the energy to destroy kid buu was Z fighters + namekians + otherworld + a lot others)

Buu = 96

Everyone below SS1 level (still a lot due to sheer number) = 15 at best

Buu = 111

Result: Vegetto is still far superior, but may need to go SS2 to dominate like that.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:25 pm

It depends if he gains garlic jr's immortality in your what if. If he does...vegito loses. whis loses. zeno loses. unless they use the dragonballs to wish it away.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:59 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:It depends if he gains garlic jr's immortality in your what if. If he does...vegito loses. whis loses. zeno loses. unless they use the dragonballs to wish it away.
Does said inmortality protects him from being atomized/turned into dust?
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:04 pm

apex_pretador wrote:Say vegetto is about 5 times as strong as buuhan.
That's just a little bit arbitrary, the gap between Boohan and Vegetto could technically be any sort of number including a mere 2x difference if Gohan vs Cell is anything to go by, heck even Vegeta vs Dodoria was like a 1.2x difference.
My own personal head canon says Vegetto could be 3x Boohan and that's only because he was able to block Boohan's assault with his legs, but then again as stated above there doesn't need to be that much power difference for a weaker fighter to get pwned.
I'm sure all the power of every strong fighter(i.e with like a power level of 100 or more) absorbed by Boohan except for Beerus, Whis, and Vegetto should put him on SSJ Vegetto's level for sure because...well it sounds like something Toriyama or Toei would do. You never know given how Super depicts power levels now.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Well Buu seems to have trouble absorbing God ki. If he absorbed any of the kaiohs, kaiohshin, super saiyan gods, gods of destruction or their attendants then his power actually decreases.

So absorbing any god stronger then himself might actually kill him.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:07 pm

theherodjl wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:Say vegetto is about 5 times as strong as buuhan.
That's just a little bit arbitrary, the gap between Boohan and Vegetto could technically be any sort of number including a mere 2x difference if Gohan vs Cell is anything to go by, heck even Vegeta vs Dodoria was like a 1.2x difference.
My own personal head canon says Vegetto could be 3x Boohan and that's only because he was able to block Boohan's assault with his legs, but then again as stated above there doesn't need to be that much power difference for a weaker fighter to get pwned.
I'm sure all the power of every strong fighter(i.e with like a power level of 100 or more) absorbed by Boohan except for Beerus, Whis, and Vegetto should put him on SSJ Vegetto's level for sure because...well it sounds like something Toriyama or Toei would do. You never know given how Super depicts power levels now.
Dodoria vs vegeta - Vegeta mostly used speed, and killed an off-guard dodoria, and he also implied that he cant beat him & Zarbon at once.

Cell vs Gohan - Gohan was how much stronger we dont even know. We do know that Goku (who was very close to SS1 gohan at CG) despite 7 years of training, couldn't surpass CG Gohan by far. We also know that despite cell gaining a massive boost in power, gohan was able to atleast hold his own at less than half power for some time, and when he went full power again, he vaporised SPC too. So the difference could be huge.

Anyways, I've already put buuhan close enough to vegetto after absorbing everyone.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:It depends if he gains garlic jr's immortality in your what if. If he does...vegito loses. whis loses. zeno loses. unless they use the dragonballs to wish it away.
Does said inmortality protects him from being atomized/turned into dust?

He's buuhan. Not only can immortality make sure he can die, but being buu means being turned to dust or atoms/molecules doesn't stop him from healing :D buu would just absorb beerus and whis and vegito, or tire them out. They can only hit and blast so many times, buu can keep refilling his energy. this hypethtical buu is overpowered. plus if he has cell's zenkai powers then he's gonna keep getting stronger.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:10 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote: He's buuhan. Not only can immortality make sure he can die, but being buu means being turned to dust or atoms/molecules doesn't stop him from healing :D buu would just absorb beerus and whis and vegito, or tire them out. They can only hit and blast so many times, buu can keep refilling his energy. this hypethtical buu is overpowered. plus if he has cell's zenkai powers then he's gonna keep getting stronger.
We don´t know if Bu´s body can survive being atomized from anything, as in his body being thrown into the sun, could he regenrate from something that would erase every single atom of him?
Last edited by Neo-Makaiōshin on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote: He's buuhan. Not only can immortality make sure he can die, but being buu means being turned to dust or atoms/molecules doesn't stop him from healing :D buu would just absorb beerus and whis and vegito, or tire them out. They can only hit and blast so many times, buu can keep refilling his energy. this hypethtical buu is overpowered. plus if he has cell's zenkai powers then he's gonna keep getting stronger.
We don´t know if Bu´s body can survive being atomized from anything, as in his body in thrown into the sun, could he regenrate from something that would erase every single atom of him?

I don't think the sun can harm any form of buu XD

But I get what you mean. Piccolo and gotenks tried to kill him by blasting him into molecules after the ghost attack and it still failed. So he CAN heal from that. Buu can heal as long as there's at least a little bit of him left and his energy is not at zero. If there's a single molecule left, he will regenerate still (if his energy is not at zero that is which is unlikely since it refills with regeneration.)

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:25 pm

apex_pretador wrote: Dodoria vs vegeta - Vegeta mostly used speed, and killed an off-guard dodoria, and he also implied that he cant beat him & Zarbon at once.

Cell vs Gohan - Gohan was how much stronger we dont even know. We do know that Goku (who was very close to SS1 gohan at CG) despite 7 years of training, couldn't surpass CG Gohan by far. We also know that despite cell gaining a massive boost in power, gohan was able to atleast hold his own at less than half power for some time, and when he went full power again, he vaporised SPC too. So the difference could be huge.

Anyways, I've already put buuhan close enough to vegetto after absorbing everyone.
Vegeta stated that killing Dodoria was easy.

Chapter: 258 (DBZ 64), P1.1
Vegeta: “I killed Dodoria!! Dodoria, so proud of his tremendous strength!! And it was easy!! Heh… My new abilities surprise even me… The battle on Earth wasn’t a waste at all.”

It should also be noted that Zarbon could transform, no doubt Vegeta wouldn't stand a chance if he had encountered Zarbon and Dodoria together.

Gohan was x2 stronger than he was fighting suppressed Perfect Cell, the guides provide the multipliers to give a much needed scale into how much of a power difference there was and I see no reason why a x2 should be too low or unrealistic given Vegeta vs Dodoria's outcome.

It still stands that Vegetto doesn't need to be x5 stronger than Boohan for their fight to make sense.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Minus Vegetto? I thought you said Buu absorbed Goku and Vegeta right after absorbing Gohan.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu