Ladies, gentlemen, boy and girls, and that technicolor rainbow in between...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Ladies, gentlemen, boy and girls, and that technicolor rainbow in between...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Pick a character or form from the Dragon World you think is attractive.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: Ladies, gentlemen, boy and girls, and that technicolor rainbow in between...

Post by Anime Kitten » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Gine, Chi-Chi, Bulma, Launch (mostly Blue Launch for me), Videl, etc...
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Ladies, gentlemen, boy and girls, and that technicolor rainbow in between...

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:45 am

Freeza. Fourth Form.

Black Hawk
Regular

Post by Black Hawk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:29 am

"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."

I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:11 am

Attractive physically? Pretty much most of them actually. Bulma, Launch, Videl, Android 18, even Fasha/Selypa to a certain degree. I even had a thing for Pan in my younger days (when the 'She's 14' thing was pretty prevalent and I was closer to that age myself). I'd even admit to finding Chi Chi fairly attractive, at least during the 23rd Tournament stuff.

Attractive personality wise as well as physically though? Bit more of small target to hit. :P There I'd pretty much say just Bulma (though that's iffy), Android 18, and Videl.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:38 am

Non-sarcastic question, looking to understand in order to place this thread appropriately:

Does this have anything to do with the in-universe story, or should this be general? And if so, how is this different from several of the other, recent, on-going, similar threads on the same subject?
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:43 am

VegettoEX wrote:Non-sarcastic question, looking to understand in order to place this thread appropriately:

Does this have anything to do with the in-universe story, or should this be general? And if so, how is this different from several of the other, recent, on-going, similar threads on the same subject?
I'm sure this should be in general discussion.

on topic, #18.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:43 am

Lazuli of course. She is the secret main character of the show.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Perfectionist-Cell
Beyond Newbie

Post by Perfectionist-Cell » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:16 am

Dragon ball is different from other animes. It lacks perfectly drawn butts and boobs. I see most of the girls either flat or manly.

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nickzambuto » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:40 am

Bacterian.

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 am

Super 17 no contest, that dude is fcking perfection.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:10 am

Perfectionist-Cell wrote:Dragon ball is different from other animes. It lacks perfectly drawn butts and boobs. I see most of the girls either flat or manly.
As opposed to super oversized like One Piece? (I think Nami's boobs tripled in size since the beginning of the series)

RedRibbonSoldier#42
Regular

Post by RedRibbonSoldier#42 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Since all Toriyama's women look the same (his own admission) I will select all females as a unit.

Perfectionist-Cell
Beyond Newbie

Post by Perfectionist-Cell » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Perfectionist-Cell wrote:Dragon ball is different from other animes. It lacks perfectly drawn butts and boobs. I see most of the girls either flat or manly.
As opposed to super oversized like One Piece? (I think Nami's boobs tripled in size since the beginning of the series)

Bingo!! Although some flat chested anime girls look amazing. I don't even look at the DBZ girls in that manner at all. By the way does Chi chi even have boobs?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Perfectionist-Cell wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:

Bingo!! Although some flat chested anime girls look amazing. I don't even look at the DBZ girls in that manner at all. By the way does Chi chi even have boobs?
If you're asking that you haven't been paying attention. Dragon Ball isn't a fanservice anime and I'm glad. If you want boobs go watch Highschool DXD (a good series) lol

Perfectionist-Cell
Beyond Newbie

Post by Perfectionist-Cell » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:

If you're asking that you haven't been paying attention. Dragon Ball isn't a fanservice anime and I'm glad. If you want boobs go watch Highschool DXD (a good series) lol

I sure haven't since i don't even pay attention to Chi Chi's boobs. That's why i asked you in the first place. I even admitted i don't look at the girls in that manner.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:50 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:

I sure haven't since i don't even pay attention to Chi Chi's boobs. That's why i asked you in the first place. I even admitted i don't look at the girls in that manner.
It's pretty hard not to notice that a grown woman "has boobs." What kind of question is that?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:49 pm

Future Trunks (w/long hair), with Perfect Cell a close second, and 18 in a not so distant third.

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Cell's larva form.
Yetti
Gregory

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:57 am

They're usually either normal or at the high-end of it. You're probably too used to animes these days with watermelons for TNA rather than realistic portions.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.