Broader implication of Black's strength

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kuwabara
Regular

Broader implication of Black's strength

Post by Kuwabara » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:29 pm

If Black is Goku with Zamasu's mind, and if Black and Zamasu have killed all of the gods in Future Trunks' timeline, does that imply that Goku (and possibly Vegeta as well) will eventually be strong enough to defeat or even kill the likes of Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados etc. in their timeline?
This is the episode of when Gokuh enrages himself after Freezer talk shit about Kuririn

Cetra
I Live Here

Re: Broader implication of Black's strength

Post by Cetra » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Black made it more sound like him animating this body is what makes it so special, the composition of a divine being being hosted by Goku's Saiyajin body so I would not bet that it is so easy for the actual Goku to surpass the others (not that he never will). I do not doubt that especially Goku's body makes it easier but that's really it.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Kuwabara wrote:If Black is Goku with Zamasu's mind, and if Black and Zamasu have killed all of the gods in Future Trunks' timeline, does that imply that Goku (and possibly Vegeta as well) will eventually be strong enough to defeat or even kill the likes of Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados etc. in their timeline?
Black and Zamasu only have to kill the Kaioshin to kill each universe's Hakaishin as well. That's probably a big part of why that mechanic was introduced this arc.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Kuwabara wrote:If Black is Goku with Zamasu's mind, and if Black and Zamasu have killed all of the gods in Future Trunks' timeline, does that imply that Goku (and possibly Vegeta as well) will eventually be strong enough to defeat or even kill the likes of Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados etc. in their timeline?
At the moment, it can only be possible for them to do so with a form far more powerful than SSJB.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Potentially I suppose, though it's going to take an improved level of training not yet touched upon by Goku & Vegeta to surpass Beerus let alone Whis. The Hakaishin and their attendants have trained for literally millions of years and some statements indicate that they're all still in training themselves, the Saiyans have the unfortunate luck of having to compete with dozens of beings all FAR beyond than themselves even with SSJ God.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Friezacooler
Regular

Post by Friezacooler » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 am

Yeah sure let them try if they want to be wiped out of, existence lol.