Would all past enemies help against zamasu?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saroku

Would all past enemies help against zamasu?

Post by Saroku » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Since frieza, cell and buu are also just mere mortals, do you think that if they where still alive for some reason they would join goku to beat zamasu? It would be funny to see zamasu looking down to someone like frieza. Not even someone as evil as cell would want to let zamasu have his way since this would also mean his own death and no mortal enemies to fight with forever.
Last edited by Saroku on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Would all past enemies help against zamasu?

Post by Cipher » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Freeza and Cell, yes. Boo doesn't care about anything.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Kid Buu might attack on instinct but he'd still be a liability

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Kid Buu might attack on instinct but he'd still be a liability
Even Freeza might be a liability, if he decided there were an opportunity to off Goku and Vegeta in the fight. When it comes to chances to take revenge against Saiyans, he doesn't have the strongest sense of self-preservation.

Cell #1 most dependable.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Most forms of Buu have a god absorbed, and Buu is billions of years old, having been around since "time immemorial". You probably can't classify him as a mortal.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Marty Kirra
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Marty Kirra » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:15 pm

I can see Cell being somewhat against Zamasu, after all Zamasu claims to be perfect, and we all know there is only one truly perfect being in the universe...

It'd be an interesting thing to see, we'll probably have to wait for Xenoverse 3 or the next DB game to see their interactions.