What would happen if Zamasu/Ginyu Switched bodies with vegito and then the fusion ended ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

What would happen if Zamasu/Ginyu Switched bodies with vegito and then the fusion ended ?

Post by DSB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:44 pm

What would they/he become ???

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: What would happen if Zamasu/Ginyu Switched bodies with vegito and then the fusion ended ?

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 pm

I feel like one of two things would happen:

1) Zamasu/Ginyu's spirit merged with Goku's body and Vegeta's body

or

2) Zamasu/Ginyu was returned back to his original body.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Re: What would happen if Zamasu/Ginyu Switched bodies with vegito and then the fusion ended ?

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Ginyu ceases to exist until Goku and Vegeta fuse again. Vegetto is a separate being from either of them, once he ceases to exist any being who switched with him would as well.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Ginyu ceases to exist until Goku and Vegeta fuse again. Vegetto is a separate being from either of them, once he ceases to exist any being who switched with him would as well.
Wait . Vegeta and Goku's soul became one . So if that soul is replaced by one soul , what happens when Goku and Vegeta when they defuse ? Their souls are in the other body together . They cant use back .

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:59 pm

DSB wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Ginyu ceases to exist until Goku and Vegeta fuse again. Vegetto is a separate being from either of them, once he ceases to exist any being who switched with him would as well.
Wait . Vegeta and Goku's soul became one . So if that soul is replaced by one soul , what happens when Goku and Vegeta when they defuse ? Their souls are in the other body together . They cant use back .
That's not quite it, it's something like this:

A + B = C.

A and B put together make C which is different from both of them. Then:

C = A + B

C splits back into A and B.

TheatreStyleKai
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheatreStyleKai » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:52 pm

It's also possible that because of Vegetto's unique nature that Ginyu's particular technique wouldn't work on him, or any other fused warrior.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:34 am

TheatreStyleKai wrote:It's also possible that because of Vegetto's unique nature that Ginyu's particular technique wouldn't work on him, or any other fused warrior.
Thats why i also named Zamasu .

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:36 am

I think if Zamasu switched body with Vegetto the fusion would stay permanent, because he would technically be a kaioshin.
We saw that his soul already affected Goku's body because he turned Rosè rather than Blue when he transformed.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:03 am

emperior wrote:I think if Zamasu switched body with Vegetto the fusion would stay permanent, because he would technically be a kaioshin.
We saw that his soul already affected Goku's body because he turned Rosè rather than Blue when he transformed.
I don't think so, Merged Zamasu was considered half mortal even though they were both Zamasu.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:02 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
emperior wrote:I think if Zamasu switched body with Vegetto the fusion would stay permanent, because he would technically be a kaioshin.
I don't think so, Merged Zamasu was considered half mortal even though they were both Zamasu.
No .. Merged zamasu was half mortal half immortal . The Moratal term there was meant for life entension . They both were gods .

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:31 pm

goes back to his original body
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Vegito's soul would go to Ginyus body and Ginyu's soul would go to Vegito's body. The fusion would likely remain permanent on both sides.