Are there any Humans left in Cell's Timeline?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Are there any Humans left in Cell's Timeline?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Once Imperfect Cell had killed Future Trunks and stole his Time Machine...was there any survivors left on Earth?

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Are there any Humans left in Cell's Timeline?

Post by DSB » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Once Imperfect Cell had killed Future Trunks and stole his Time Machine...was there any survivors left on Earth?
Of course there are. That Trunks was going back to the past to celebrate with the z fighters. which means there was no problem in his future that he knew of. Also, Cell instantly went to the past after killing Trunks.

There were definately some humans left on that earth

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:50 pm

There likely could be some survivors, but they would be pretty scarce. If Cell was able to reach perfect form in his timeline, the whole human race would have had to go extinct.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:54 am

Yes there would still be survivors on planet Earth. Cell didn't immediately start wiping out the race after he killed Trunk's. In fact he immediately left with the time machine. So I would imagine that there are a few million left on Earth.

Super Saiyan Turlast x4
I Live Here

Post by Super Saiyan Turlast x4 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:22 am

Pretty much what everyone else said. Cell's timeline is filled with all of the survivors from the Androids' rampage.
"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~

Terra-jin
Regular

Post by Terra-jin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 am

Whis should've taken Trunks there. Poor Bulma found his counterpart dead after Cell took the time machine and was left worrying about the unknown monster that made the fate of the past uncertain. It'd be nice if she can see Trunks again and hear how the story of the Cell arc had a happy ending after all. Plus Whis wouldn't have had to create a new timeline.
It's all GOOD

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:43 am

Terra-jin wrote:Whis should've taken Trunks there. Poor Bulma found his counterpart dead after Cell took the time machine and was left worrying about the unknown monster that made the fate of the past uncertain. It'd be nice if she can see Trunks again and hear how the story of the Cell arc had a happy ending after all. Plus Whis wouldn't have had to create a new timeline.
Umm... Zamasu would still exist in that timeline.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Terra-jin
Regular

Post by Terra-jin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
Terra-jin wrote:Whis should've taken Trunks there. Poor Bulma found his counterpart dead after Cell took the time machine and was left worrying about the unknown monster that made the fate of the past uncertain. It'd be nice if she can see Trunks again and hear how the story of the Cell arc had a happy ending after all. Plus Whis wouldn't have had to create a new timeline.
Umm... Zamasu would still exist in that timeline.
Indeed he does, just like in the 'earlier future' that Whis took Trunks and Mai to in the anime.

Only this Zamasu never met Goku or Goku Black. It's plausible that he's harmless. He may even have overcome his distrust of mortals cause he's never been triggered by Goku.
It's all GOOD