The secret of Super Saiyan Kibito

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SuperSaiyan2
Not-So-Newbie

The secret of Super Saiyan Kibito

Post by SuperSaiyan2 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Here is the evidence:

As you can see, Kibito has a Super Saiyan aura, and his hair even looks blonde instead of white. So, how did he become a Super Saiyan without even being a Saiyan? Well, it's quite simple. Kibito is actually one of Dr. Gero's creations. Now, he isn't an android type of creation per se, but he is Gero's son.

Image Image

The resemblance simply can't be denied. So it seems to be evident that Gero tried to "Cellify" himself by adding Saiyan cells to his blood before giving birth to Kibito. Kibito gained these cells, and was able to break through the Super Saiyan wall after the immense anger he felt by being appointed as Kaioshit's bodyguard. After that point, he escaped into the RoSaT for two weeks (stated in Daizenshuu 7) where he pushed his way into Super Saiyan 3. This is where the legend came from.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The secret of Super Saiyan Kibito

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:06 pm

I think the rabbit hole runs deeper than that.

We all know Gero is a scientist who even Bulma considered a genius. If Bulma can create a Time Machine, it stands to reason Gero could too. Therefore, his Time Machine may have been used to first one of his later projects back in time to kill Goku Terminator style. However, he overshot it and his cyborg was sent millions of years into the past, forced to search for a new purpose and became the assistant of Shin. This was Kibito, and how he came to be.
We know that Shin had knowledge of Goku's accomplishments and of the Super Saiyan form, but how? He never presented sensory abilities of Kaio's extent and the crystal ball was Elder Kaioshin's thing. The answer is Kibito had the knowledge and provided it to him after getting the job. It's all starting to fall into place.

From this, we can tell the climax of Super will be Kibito having finally found the opportunity to kill Goku once Galu's Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Rainbow Pi form proves to be a worthy match for his SS3 powa.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:14 pm

That sounds interesting. I hadn't thought about that.

Snart

Post by Snart » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:34 am

shadowmaria wrote:you... can't be serious.

Please tell me this is a troll thread
What do you mean? This is a quite well-grounded theory.
Goku Black Rosé is beautiful

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:13 am

Isn't that just Gohan's aura and the scene where he tries to get his power back up after it was taken ?
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:32 am

Why are people taking this post seriously?

SuperSaiyan2
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyan2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 am

You cannot deny the resemblance between Kibito and Gero...

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:37 am

Meshack wrote:Why are people taking this post seriously?
It's performance art intended to goad people into participating, both on a genuine level (to [hopefully not] make fun of them as well as to make commentary, in this case likely on the extreme amount of "theory" crafting going on in fandom) and a wink-and-nod level (to have fun alongside the topic creator).

If you're not interested, you're not obligated to respond. In general, while we don't exactly encourage this type of behavior, we tend to leave them alone so long as no-one is personally attacking one-another. Commentary on fandom itself in general is always welcome.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

SuperSaiyan2
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyan2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:36 pm

I appreciate that. I just wanted to post something that I thought might make people smile. :D

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:18 pm

SuperSaiyan2 wrote:I appreciate that. I just wanted to post something that I thought might make people smile. :D
Yeah but what you said don’t just add up. Don’t know if you’re serious or not but just because someone has golden hair or blond/blonde hair, doesn’t mean they’re a Saiyan. Plus, auras luminate and they cause a shade onto the user. Don’t know how you would connect Kibito with Dr. Gero.

SuperSaiyan2
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyan2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Meshack wrote:
SuperSaiyan2 wrote:I appreciate that. I just wanted to post something that I thought might make people smile. :D
Yeah but what you said don’t just add up. Don’t know if you’re serious or not but just because someone has golden hair or blond/blonde hair, doesn’t mean they’re a Saiyan. Plus, auras luminate and they cause a shade onto the user. Don’t know how you would connect Kibito with Dr. Gero.
The thread was just a fun theory as stated above, it was never "real".

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:02 pm

But he's not stronger than "Even Krillin", who is >SSJ Vegeta

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:36 pm

SuperSaiyan2 wrote:
Meshack wrote:
It was real because you said it. I knew it was a fun theory but still wanted to break it down

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 am

SuperSaiyan2 wrote:
Meshack wrote:
At most you could say that Toriyama partially reused the character design of Dr. Gero for Kibito.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Zillamon51
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zillamon51 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:52 pm

You've got it bass ackwards. Kibito is the father. On his days off, he likes to visit the mortal world, and bed mortal women. When he learned one of his bastard offspring was a genius, he took an interest in him. When he expressed his dissatisfaction with his job, his son Gero gave him some Saiyan cells in an attempt to boost his power enough for him to overthrow Supreme Kai. This would also kill Beerus, leaving Kibito's dominion of the universe unchallenged.
"...It’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always." - Akira Toriyama, on transitioning from DBZ to DBS.

"Just repeat to yourself, It's just a show,
I should really just relax..." - MST3K theme song