Who hates Goku the most?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Who hates Goku the most?

Post by BrolyKale » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:50 pm

I have to go with Zamasu. :think:.

Now that I think about it, it should be Broly, in the second coming he is so obsessed with Goku that he lost all reasoning.
Last edited by BrolyKale on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Who hates Goku the most?

Post by KBABZ » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:53 pm

I dunno I think Frieza is a worthy contender considering the events of RoF and the mistakes he made in his obsession to get rid of him.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:06 pm

As of right now, I would say Jiren is getting up too the top 3. But of course this disappear once goku wins the ToP. But most of the time.

1. Zamasu
2. Frieza
3. Vegeta (on/off)

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:As of right now, I would say Jiren is getting up too the top 3. But of course this disappear once goku wins the ToP. But most of the time.

1. Zamasu
2. Frieza
3. Vegeta (on/off)
Jiren? why?
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Baby, Broly and Dr Gero

Goku was the ONLY person Baby prefered to kill than turn into a Tuffle thinking he is not worth it. He was also ready to blast his own planet just to kill him.
Broly...well i don't think i have to explain it
Dr Gero spent his entire life and even time in hell to get revenge on Goku

Zamasu was obsessed with Goku, he wasn't hating him, at least not as much as the guys i mentioned.
Frieza was in fact hating him heavily. Until DBS when for some retarded reason they slowly started to make Frieza a rival.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm

BrolyKale wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:As of right now, I would say Jiren is getting up too the top 3. But of course this disappear once goku wins the ToP. But most of the time.

1. Zamasu
2. Frieza
3. Vegeta (on/off)
Jiren? why?
You can tell why. I mean honestly he despises goku. The most recent episode has shown, when goku tried arguing with him. Jiren launched him from his sight. Also after the big battle between UI Goku and Jiren. Jiren straight disrespected him after the battle. Claiming he wasn't worth his time. Even though goku at the time was the only one to actually give Jiren pause. Make him work for the battle.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Definitely Freeza without a doubt. The dude has spent every waking minute in hell thinking of different horrifying ways to kill Goku.

GamerSkull
Regular

Post by GamerSkull » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Probably Broly or Freeza. Those are the two that I've seen with obsession in that regard.

I guess Zamasu too... but he coveted Goku's power so I dunno.
"Roga Fu-Fu Ken!"

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Freeza, easily.

Zamasu was more of a complex sort of...hated Gokû's personality, but had a jealously-crush on his physical body. He thought he could Gokû better than Gokû could Gokû and use Gokû's power the way he thought it should be used.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:58 pm

Freeza. He hated Goku since he beat him as a super saiyan, decided to cause chaos on Earth before Goku's arrival as a revenge ploy, spent his entire time on hell flashing back to Goku and Future Trunks humiliating him, decided to cause chaos on Earth before Goku's arrival as a revenge ploy again, and spent his second time on hell thinking on ways to kill Goku. Broly could go on second place. His mentally unstable nature since his infant days and grudge towards Goku as silly as it is destroyed whatever sanity the man had upon seeing Goku after many years. Zamasu and Black could be on third place, though it varies between mediums and Black (specially in the anime) has an admiration for Goku in an odd way.

8bitdee
Not-So-Newbie

Post by 8bitdee » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:46 am

Probably Vegeta fans.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:07 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:

1. Zamasu
2. Frieza
3. Vegeta (on/off)
Jiren? why?
You can tell why. I mean honestly he despises goku. The most recent episode has shown, when goku tried arguing with him. Jiren launched him from his sight. Also after the big battle between UI Goku and Jiren. Jiren straight disrespected him after the battle. Claiming he wasn't worth his time. Even though goku at the time was the only one to actually give Jiren pause. Make him work for the battle.
Heh... I don't think he hates Goku but we will see.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 am

Zamasu. His hatred for Goku was so massive and deep that it transcended time itself. Zamasu, the apprentice Supreme Kai, a young and promising God who was revered as a genius and a prodigy even by his own masters, was defeated and humiliated by a lowly mortal trash. He was forced to kneel and surrender before a lowborn. It was a great humiliation, a great insult, that ultimately became the catalyst for the Zero Mortals Plan. Zamasu's hatred for Goku grew so much that he desired above all else to forcefully seize Goku's body and turn his own power against humanity. He tainted Goku. This is why Black is the most impactful villain. When people look at Goku, they see a man ready to defend the innocents, not to destroy them. so the existence of Black is a shock for most fans.

But it's also interesting how Zamasu was aware of his own hypocrisy: he hated Goku, yet he needed his power to forge his utopia and even decided to fuse with the body of that lowborn scum. Yes, Zamasu saw this as the duty of a true God: to fuse with a being who represented both the failures of the Gods and the arrogance of mortals.

Zamasu's hatred for Goku is the most complex, gripping and developed. And who knows how different Zamasu's life would have been, had the young deity never discovered Goku. He wasn't simply obsessed with Goku's power (which he did crave in Black's case, not so much in Future Zamasu's though), he really hated that Saiyan, to the point that he bragged about that time when he stole his body, killed him before his family's eyes, and then proceeded to horribly butcher his wife and son.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:Zamasu. His hatred for Goku was so massive and deep that it transcended time itself. Zamasu, the apprentice Supreme Kai, a young and promising God who was revered as a genius and a prodigy even by his own masters, was defeated and humiliated by a lowly mortal trash. He was forced to kneel and surrender before a lowborn. It was a great humiliation, a great insult, that ultimately became the catalyst for the Zero Mortals Plan. Zamasu's hatred for Goku grew so much that he desired above all else to forcefully seize Goku's body and turn his own power against humanity. He tainted Goku. This is why Black is the most impactful villain. When people look at Goku, they see a man ready to defend the innocents, not to destroy them. so the existence of Black is a shock for most fans.

But it's also interesting how Zamasu was aware of his own hypocrisy: he hated Goku, yet he needed his power to forge his utopia and even decided to fuse with the body of that lowborn scum. Yes, Zamasu saw this as the duty of a true God: to fuse with a being who represented both the failures of the Gods and the arrogance of mortals.

Zamasu's hatred for Goku is the most complex, gripping and developed. And who knows how different Zamasu's life would have been, had the young deity never discovered Goku. He wasn't simply obsessed with Goku's power (which he did crave in Black's case, not so much in Future Zamasu's though), he really hated that Saiyan, to the point that he bragged about that time when he stole his body, killed him before his family's eyes, and then proceeded to horribly butcher his wife and son.
Everything you said describes Baby as well, except he actually hated Goku to the point where he prefered to kill him than make him a Tuffle like he did with everyone else. Not even thinking about taking his body. If Zamasu hated Goku, he would never enjoy having his body. Baby was different case because Vegeta was still in the sam body, aware of everything and being tormented all the time. Zamasu was mostly just obsessed with Goku's power and that's it. It wasn't a a pure hate.

Besides, how was it as shock when we saw Turles and Ginyu-Goku years before? Not to mention all the bad "Evil Goku" fanfics.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 am

If Zamasu hated Goku, he would never enjoy having his body.
And why wouldn't he? It was necessary to complete his plan, and it gave him the chance to turn the power of a mortal against humanity. In addition, he saw becoming one with his own failed creation the necessary duty of a true God.

Ultimately, he didn't take Goku's body because he loved Goku so much that he wanted to become him. He took Goku's body because he wanted his endless potential to destroy humanity. Goku's body was merely a mean to an end.

Obsession and Hatred can cohexist. Zamasu was both obsessed by Goku's astonishing power, and filled with hatred for Goku's impudent actions.
Zamasu was mostly just obsessed with Goku's power and that's it. It wasn't a a pure hate.
If that's the case, then why did he brag about that time when he stole Goku's body and butchered his family? Why were they smiling when he almost cried upon hearing of his family's death?
Besides, how was it as shock when we saw Turles and Ginyu-Goku years before? Not to mention all the bad "Evil Goku" fanfics.
These guys never committed genocide.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 am

Would Zamasu take Goku's body if it was weak? No. So it's not hate. It's obsession with power.
He would never take a weak body. Goku was only a tool.
Meanwhile, Baby knew that Goku is the strongest saiyan and he also was obsessed with saiyan power, yet he decided to kill Goku because he didn't deserve to become one of them. That's the real hate to me.

And Zamasu was enjoying making people angry, so he said to Goku that he killed his family. The same way he said to Trunks that it's all his fault.
The second reason is hypocrisy, because he believed that he is good while everyone else is evil. He just couldn't accept a fact, that the only evil person that deserved to die was him and prefered to blame everyone but himself.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:30 am

Dragon Ball GT fans.

On a serious note, probably Freeza. Freeza keeps getting the chance to come back and take out that hatred on Gokuu while Zamasu's hate really seemed a bit more centered on humans in general with Son Gokuu merely being the punching bag for his emotions.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 am

Would Zamasu take Goku's body if it was weak? No. So it's not hate. It's obsession with power.
Yeah, and then he told the man that he killed him and butchered his family and smirked at his despair.
Meanwhile, Baby knew that Goku is the strongest saiyan and he also was obsessed with saiyan power, yet he decided to kill Goku because he didn't deserve to become one of them. That's the real hate to me.
You know, I was wrong. Zamasu didn't hate only Goku. He hated all mortals. Which is why he decided to kill them, because they didn't deserve to live in the world created by the Gods. That's the real hate to me. An hatred that extends from one single mortal to all mortals in the multiverse.
And Zamasu was enjoying making people angry, so he said to Goku that he killed his family.
You enjoy making someone angry when you hate that person. If you don't hate that person, why would you even want to anger them?
The same way he said to Trunks that it's all his fault.
He truly and deeply believed that it was all Trunks' fault. It was not an accuse that he made up just to provoke Trunks in that instant.
The second reason is hypocrisy, because he believed that he is good while everyone else is evil. He just couldn't accept a fact, that the only evil person that deserved to die was him and prefered to blame everyone but himself.
Baby wasn't hypocritical? He wasn't blind to his own evil deeds like Zamasu?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 am

Zamasu was a maniac. So he enjoyed making people angry. He would never take Goku's body if it was weak.

Yes. He hated mortals. Not just Goku. That's a big difference. And the real hate is when you hate single person, not everyone beside you. Especially if you have no single reason for that.

Baby was only a hypocrite in term of wanting to rule universe. But he still wanted to rebuild his race and take revenge on saiyans. It was his main goal and there was no hypocrisy in it. The difference between him and Zamasu is that Vegeta's body still belonged to Vegeta and it was only controlled by Baby. So everything Baby did, was in fact made by Vegeta. Zamasu only switched bodies. All those people didn't die from Goku, Zamasu killed them.
You can't say that Baby was hypocrite for using Vegeta's body. He also didn't pretend to be "justice" or any other bullshit. He never said that he isn't evil.

Besides, what were the last words of Baby?
Yes, "Son Goku".

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:56 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:Zamasu. His hatred for Goku was so massive and deep that it transcended time itself. Zamasu, the apprentice Supreme Kai, a young and promising God who was revered as a genius and a prodigy even by his own masters, was defeated and humiliated by a lowly mortal trash. He was forced to kneel and surrender before a lowborn. It was a great humiliation, a great insult, that ultimately became the catalyst for the Zero Mortals Plan. Zamasu's hatred for Goku grew so much that he desired above all else to forcefully seize Goku's body and turn his own power against humanity. He tainted Goku. This is why Black is the most impactful villain. When people look at Goku, they see a man ready to defend the innocents, not to destroy them. so the existence of Black is a shock for most fans.

Interesting. I'd like to ask you a question, do you think Zamasu's hatred is a disease or just pure hate?
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu