Who is the Evil-Doer? (DBS 127 spoilers)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Who is the Evil-Doer? (DBS 127 spoilers)

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:01 am

The evildoer that murdered and killed everyone that Jiren loved and cared for. Who do you think it is? Is it some old character or just some random new character? I want to hear any theories, you guys come up with. I know we may never get this answer since the show is ending and may not return. So tell me what you think?
Last edited by Berserker1921 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Who is the Evil-Doer? (DBS 127 spoilers)

Post by Kataphrut » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:10 am

If he turns out to be the ultimate final villain of Super, he's got about four episodes left to get his arse in gear, so I doubt he's important. They didn't mention what happened to him, and surely Jiren is strong enough now that he could get revenge. Or at least we should hope so.

That said, as the show winds down, I've started feel like the best way to make the most out of all these wasted universes is to do like a spin-off manga or an OVA. So we could always get a spinoff about Jiren's quest to bring him down. And if the show comes back, he'd be an easy option for the next villain.

Goku: So you're the guy Jiren couldn't beat? I'm gettin' excited!

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:34 am

He's a tool for Jiren's motivation to acquire strength, nothing more.
Or he's Zalama, but he's most certainly not Goku-Black/Zamasu, whatever, dumbest theory ever.

Wizardon

Post by Wizardon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:54 am

Berserker1921 wrote:The evil doer that murdered and killed everyone that Jiren loved and cared for. Who do you think it is? Is it some old character or just some random new character? I want to hear any theories, you guys come up with. I know we may never get this answer since the show is ending and may not return. So tel me what you think?
It's totally Belmond you guys. He did this so Jiren would get this strong.

Sarcasm aside, I do think it's kind of weird how Belmond knows all this. I don't really see Jiren laying down on a couch divulging all this to him as the Destroyer Clown Therapist hands him extra large tissues to wipe away his tears from those huge eyes.

Or an oracle fish just told him. Whatever.
8) Mondo Cool 8)

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Wizardon wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:The evil doer that murdered and killed everyone that Jiren loved and cared for. Who do you think it is? Is it some old character or just some random new character? I want to hear any theories, you guys come up with. I know we may never get this answer since the show is ending and may not return. So tel me what you think?
It's totally Belmond you guys. He did this so Jiren would get this strong.

Sarcasm aside, I do think it's kind of weird how Belmond knows all this. I don't really see Jiren laying down on a couch divulging all this to him as the Destroyer Clown Therapist hands him extra large tissues to wipe away his tears from those huge eyes.

Or an oracle fish just told him. Whatever.
Or Marcarita. Let's not forget Whis and Vados could each use their staffs to peak into the past, Whis most famously showing Beerus, Goku's fight with Freeza.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:35 pm

It's Goten.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:49 pm

I think he was actually Belmod, maybe in disguise or something.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:00 pm

It was Itachi Uchiha.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:01 pm

I think it maybe important seeing as they blanked him out, otherwise they could have shown the evil-doer?
Bullza wrote:It's Goten.
Hahahahaha. Man that takes me back... oh boy!

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:I think it maybe important seeing as they blanked him out, otherwise they could have shown the evil-doer?
Reminds me of Frost defeating evildoers and saving children to be honest:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
So hopefully it's like that in just establishing there being some evil guy, though of course this time we got to see designs for Jiren's companions and his master, instead of only seeing silhouettes.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Likely some random baddie that's long since been brought to justice. I don't expect them to have any significance in the story going forward beyond their impact on Jiren's personality. Them being wreathed in shadows was probably just for dramatic effect to make them look scary. Jiren encountered them at least twice and most likely knows who/what it was.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:35 pm

dbgtFO wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:I think it maybe important seeing as they blanked him out, otherwise they could have shown the evil-doer?
Reminds me of Frost defeating evildoers and saving children to be honest:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
So hopefully it's like that in just establishing there being some evil guy, though of course this time we got to see designs for Jiren's companions and his master, instead of only seeing silhouettes.
Yeah that is why I was thinking why aren't they showing the evil-doer. Plus the evil-doer looked a lot like how the blanked out Black in #47.

Of course it could also just be they didn't have a design and just thought of that.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Its Farmer with Shotgun. He's a universe jumper and was just too strong until Jiren got stronger, fled to U7, and met Raditz. And so, it all begins.

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:Its Farmer with Shotgun. He's a universe jumper and was just too strong until Jiren got stronger, fled to U7, and met Raditz. And so, it all begins.
Raditz stronger than Jiren confirmed
Get Fucked, C_unt

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:Its Farmer with Shotgun. He's a universe jumper and was just too strong until Jiren got stronger, fled to U7, and met Raditz. And so, it all begins.
It's not him. It's Super Kami Guru. You know, he's the evil side of Lord Slug and once drank all the water of Namek causing a great drought and blamed the Albino Namekians for doing so.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Joke answers: Monaka, Mr. Popo, Demon God Dumplin, the CIA...

Real answer: Probably just some random guy who Jiren surpassed in strength a long time ago.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Since literally only one person here has typed it correctly, "evildoer" is just one word. No space, no hyphen.

Pet Peeve over. Please continue.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Zillamon51
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zillamon51 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:30 pm

It's Snoke.

And since he's once again fulfilled his purpose in the story, and won't be coming back, your theories are still worthless.
"...It’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always." - Akira Toriyama, on transitioning from DBZ to DBS.

"Just repeat to yourself, It's just a show,
I should really just relax..." - MST3K theme song

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:42 am

Goku Black.

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:48 am

No theories necessary. It's almost certainly just a random dude who just exists for the sake of the backstory.