Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Logania
Regular

Re: Question unanswered that you want answer ?

Post by Logania » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:14 pm

• What was Jiren's wish?

• How is Bulma aging backwards?

• Will Beerus ever try pudding?

• When's King Kai gonna get revived?

• When are Trunks and Goten gonna stop being little kids?

• When's Hit gonna finish his job with Goku?

• When's Vegeta gonna go to Planet Sadala?

• When is Freeza gonna stop being a tsundere and join Goku's crew?
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Logania wrote:• What was Jiren's wish?

Will Beerus ever try pudding?

In Xenoverse 2, Beerus did.

But it was homemade by the Supreme Kai of Time. Which gave even Goku cramps, and sent Beerus berserk.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:32 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:I'd like to know how exactly Shadow Dragons work.

-Were they really born when wish was made or when Black Smoke Shenron was released?
-Popo said that evil dragon once appeared on another planet and wiped out entire cosmos around it. Was it the same dragon? Did he also release 7 dragons or destroyed it by himself?
-How is Nuova younger than Eis when he was born from a wish of restoring Piccolo's youth while Eis was born from wish of erasing memories of Buu. Unless it's just a plothole or wishes just summoned them form other realm.
-Why only Nuova and Eis look the same? I know it's the classic heat vs cold, but still.
-Is Oceanus a female or male? Or maybe they do not have gender.
-Did Syn Shenron plan to absorb all the dragon balls from the start (and kill his comrades)?
-Were they in different realm between their birth and being released? Or were they only summoned? They clearly knew each other and Nuova even had his own "rules" of fighting like they all existed for a long time. Oceanus said that no one has ever saw her true form and returned back alive. So she fought someone before?
I think those answer will only be in Super Dragon Ball Heroes, Dragon Ball GT being dead aside from this game.
PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:I'd like to know why Zalama is the dragon god, and where he fits in the cosmic hierarchy.
I actually do want to know more about Zarama. In my headcanon he is Zen'Oh father :D
Grimlock wrote:In-universe:

• Who are the angels/where do the angels come from?
• Where does Zeno come from?
• Where are the other four Kaioshins for each Universe?
• Why does not Piccolo get a transformation?
• Why did not Kaioshin of Time appear in Future Trunks saga and Beerus was the deity dealing with this subject?
• Why does Jaco conveniently disappear in Future Trunks saga?
• Will we ever see Akira Toriyama as the one above Zeno and the creator of all there is?
• Where are the Makaios and Makaioshins?

Out-universe:

• Why did not Akira Toriyama create all five Kaioshins for the other Universes?
• Why did Akira Toriyama end Future Trunks saga in the most crap way possible?
• How come we have got to the point of games being far more interesting than the "main series"?
• Why do not Akira Toriyama use certain concepts he himself came up with in interviews?

Off the top of my head, I have those questions. Might add more as I remember.
Sonofman wrote:Where is Frieza's home planet? (Where did he come from?)

How can Saiyans interbreed with earthlings, are they not a different race/species?

How did Beerus become a GoD?

Who made the Kai's become Kai's?

Who created the DB Universes?

What was the reason that Zeno erased the other Universes before the ToP?
PFM18 wrote:Why did Vegeta think that blowing himself up knowing that he was going to be revived in like a week was going to mean anything or make up for anything he did?
Why is Buu Saga Vegeta so pathetic?
Why was 17 able to keep up with Jiren in 127?
Why hasn't everybody realized that Mr. Satan is a bafoon?
Why doesn't Yamcha kill Zeno so none of this happens?
Why didn't Yamcha take off his "Jiren" costume at the end of the tournament?
That's a lot of questions does some are all equal in priorities ?
Pantalones wrote:
How can Saiyans interbreed with earthlings, are they not a different race/species?
Different species can sometimes interbreed. Usually the hybrid offspring are infertile (like mules), but there are exceptions -- cow/bison hybrids, most hybrids of different species of bear, killer bees, etc. And since Gohan's the only Saiyan/human hybrid known to have kids it's entirely possible that Goten, Trunks, Pan, and Bra are infertile like most real-life hybrids (well, except in GT where Pan and at least one Saiyan from Vegeta's family had descendants.)

In real life it would be extremely unlikely for an alien species to be compatible with an Earth one since they wouldn't have any common ancestors at all, but the Dragonball universe involves creation gods literally causing planets and lifeforms to come into existence so the rules are probably a little different here.
Which lead me to the assumption that Saiyan are genetically engineered.
TheZFighter wrote:In-universe:

What is Chiaotzu?
Why does Tien have three eyes?
How did Yamcha get his scars?
PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:
TheZFighter wrote:In-universe:

What is Chiaotzu?
Why does Tien have three eyes?
How did Yamcha get his scars?
With regards to the second one, Tenshinhan's apparently a Human descendant of an alien species called the "Three-Eyed Tribe".
We need clearly more information though.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Lucky_Deity

Post by Lucky_Deity » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:17 pm

What is the name of Frieza's race and homeworld?

What do Android's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11 & 12 look like?

Will Launch ever return?

Will Vegeta ever use Super Saiyan God in the anime?

Will we ever get to see the designs of See-Through the Invisible Man and Gamisaras when they're not invisible or covered in blood, if that's even possible?

Will Goku and friends ever actually visit any other universes, specifically Universe 6? (not counting Goku visiting the Sacred World of the Kai's in U10)

Will we see Arale in Dragon Ball again?

Will Yamcha ever get a girlfriend?

Will we ever see Yurin again? (she's an interesting character and has a unique fighting style with witchcraft)

Will Bardock and / or Gine ever appear again in either manga / anime form, even as more flashbacks / prequel stories?

Will Pikkon ever make another appearance?

Will Goten and Trunks ever grow up?

Where do the Eternal Dragons come from? (I know the Dragon Balls but how were they formed / created)

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:10 pm

When are Trunks and Goten gonna stop being little kids?
Assuming they have a growth pattern like Goku did when he was a kid, they'll still look like runts at least up through age 15-16 but will look like teenagers/young adults at age 18-19. So they'll finally grow up by the end-of-Z time period, which fits with what we've seen in the last episodes of Z.

I'm more curious about why Marron isn't growing up. She doesn't even have weird Saiyan growth patterns to blame, she just... isn't growing. Of course, her dad is Krillin, and he looked like a runty kid just like Goku at age 15-16 (when Piccolo Daimao showed up), so I guess she must've inherited that from him.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:16 pm

- What did Goku Black and Future Zamasu do all the time in their beautiful cabin in the woods?
- Why did Fused Zamasu never use his scythe?
- Why did Zamasu have a winged pig as a pet during his time as North Kai of Universe 10?

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:25 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:- What did Goku Black and Future Zamasu do all the time in their beautiful cabin in the woods?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Grimlock wrote: • Where are the other four Kaioshins for each Universe?
• Why did not Akira Toriyama create all five Kaioshins for the other Universes?
These are questions I've asked myself. There were once 5 Kaioshins in Universe 7, but 2 of them were killed by Kid Buu, and 2 of them absorbed by Kid Buu. The East Kaioshin is the only one who remained, so it seems like he became the de facto representative of the entire Universe 7. In DBS, we learned that a Kaioshin is linked to the Hakishin, in that if the former dies, so does the latter. So the real question is why Beerus didn't die when the other Kaioshins of Universe 7 did. What exactly determines which Kaioshin is linked to the Hakaishin? Later, in DBS, we only saw 1 Kaioshin representing each universe. However, in Universe 6, we did see some other Kaioshins sitting besides the fat guy. So my theory regarding this is that the Grand Kaioshin or the Dai Kaioshin is the one that is actually linked to the Hakaishin. The Kaioshins we see in the Tournament of Power are the Dai Kaioshins of those universes. The Dai Kaioshin of Universe 7 was absorbed by Kid Buu, turning him into Fat Buu. He didn't die but was absorbed and is no longer an official Kaioshin. Hence, the link between Beerus and the Dai Kaioshin was broken. Shin became the de facto Dai Kaioshin since he was the only one remaining. The Elder Kaioshin was freed from the Z-sword later, but at that point, he's mostly retired and a supporting character that gives Shin advice. It is also possible that the Elder Kaioshin made Beerus angry by insulting him at one of the 1000-year meetings but since Beerus couldn't destroy the Kaioshin, he sealed him instead in the Z-sword. Who knows, maybe this is the technique Whis was referring to that would be used to seal Zamasu in the future timeline in which there are two pairs of Trunks and Mai.
Grimlock wrote: • Why did not Kaioshin of Time appear in Future Trunks saga and Beerus was the deity dealing with this subject?
I'm quite sure that the Kaioshin of Time is not canon as it was a Xenoverse and Heroes thing. It would make no sense if she was because the first place that Whis and Beerus went to was Gowasu since he was the keeper of the time rings. After all the time travel fiasco, you would think she would appear or even be considered to visit by Whis and Beerus.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Kaioshin of Time is mentioned in Dragon Ball Online. And yeah, you would think a god totally related to time subject would appear, instead, no mention at all and Beerus had to explain stuff that he doesn't have anything to do with. This is one of the many reasons why Dragon Ball Super failed to impress, it kept in the comfort zone instead of adding other contents as well.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Who killed Jiren's family? Was it Yamcha or Monaka?
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Cetra wrote:Who killed Jiren's family? Was it Yamcha or Monaka?
What if Yamcha and Monaka ARE Jiren's family. Dun Dun Dun.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:16 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Cetra wrote:Who killed Jiren's family? Was it Yamcha or Monaka?
What if Yamcha and Monaka ARE Jiren's family. Dun Dun Dun.
Then nobody would have been able to kill them.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Spider-Man
Regular

Re: Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Post by Spider-Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 pm

-Why Universe 2 has a Yardrat and Tuffle?
    -Who kill Jiren's Family
      -What is LSSJ?

Banana
      Not-So-Newbie

Post by Banana » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:48 am

I must have missed something, but how did Goku get turned back into a regular sized adult at the end of GT? Was it Shenlong who did it, or was it him absorbing the earth dragonballs?

How did the Vegeta and Goku kid lookalikes from so far down the bloodlines look just like their counterparts and also have the ssj ability even though their bloodlines would be so diluted by that point?

This also seems like this one would be not answered but who do you think grandma Pan decided to possibly marry or actually reproduce with to create the little runt? Same goes for how the Bulma-alike came to pass and her Vegeta-like son. That part just felt very wrong to me. (GT you were doing so well, I liked you, and then that just ruined it for me.)
      Goku: Are you a Yoshi?
      Piccolo: Yes, Goku, I'm a green ****ing dinosaur.

Soccerjam
      Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soccerjam » Thu May 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Who were Chichi and Vegeta's moms?

ABED
      Namekian Warrior

Post by ABED » Fri May 04, 2018 10:07 am

What is the job description for Kami/god?
      The biggest truths aren't original. The truth is ketchup. It's Jim Belushi. Its job isn't to blow our minds. It's to be within reach.
      "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
      Happiness is climate, not weather.

Toxin45
      Regular

Post by Toxin45 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:58 am

Logania wrote:• What was Jiren's wish?

• Will Beerus ever try pudding?

Frieza joining the crew that is jump sharking material right there you think he would? The dude went back to his empire.

Dragon Ball Gus
      Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri May 04, 2018 12:14 pm

WTF is God ki?!
      Caulifla best girl! :)

TheDipDap1234
      Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:40 pm

If 17 and 18 would fuse with eachother, what would their gender be? Male or female?
      Gowasu's number 1 fan.

Pantalones
      Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Fri May 04, 2018 3:57 pm

If 17 and 18 would fuse with eachother, what would their gender be? Male or female?
      If by gender you mean biological sex, they'd probably be... some combination of both? Fusion combines features from both bodies, after all. "Android 35" or "1718" could very well have two sets of genitalia, or some mutant combination of the two. Heck, they could even end up having male features on one half and female on the other half -- "1718" in Dragonball Fusions seems to be drawn as male, but that game's art style is pretty chibi-ish so it's really hard to tell, and of course we have no idea what's in their pants since they're not going to show their oddball fusion characters naked for no reason. XD

Hard to say whether the resulting fusion would want to be referred to as "he" or "she" or something else entirely, though. My first thought is that maybe they'd just go by "they"... or not really care either way.