Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 pm

So Dragon Ball is filled with holes and unanswered question that for some can grind your gear !

My question is simple which question unanswered you want a true answer ?

Me I'd like to Know the real name of Kami/Piccolo son of Katats and what is the name of frieza species.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Question unanswered that you want answer ?

Post by Helios518 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:So Dragon Ball is filled with holes and unanswered question that for some can grind your gear !

My question is simple which question unanswered you want a true answer ?

Me I'd like to Know the real name of Kami/Piccolo son of Katats and what is the name of frieza species.
I want to know the type of training Geran underwent.

I especially want to know the Freeza race's name. Like how hard is it to name drop it when Freeza was talking to Cold, or when Freeza is talking to Frost? Or from one of the guidebooks? So many opportunities to do it...
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Yeah, the name of Freeza's species is such an odd thing to not mention at this point. I guess they're pulling a Yoda with them, showing us a rare few members of the species but giving us next-to-no information on it (not even a name.) Even now it seems like all we know for sure is that most of them don't have power levels rising into the tens or hundreds of millions just from natural growth with no real training, since that's just the result of a mutation in Freeza's family.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:35 pm

Besides the Freeza race thing, I do want to know what Future Trunks and Mai are doing, now that they're in a timeline with literally themselves already in it. Did Trunks continue his training from Supreme Kai? Did he begin training under that timeline's Beerus? Or did he just settle down with Mai and finally have a peaceful life?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:31 am

I'd like to know how exactly Shadow Dragons work.

-Were they really born when wish was made or when Black Smoke Shenron was released?
-Popo said that evil dragon once appeared on another planet and wiped out entire cosmos around it. Was it the same dragon? Did he also release 7 dragons or destroyed it by himself?
-How is Nuova younger than Eis when he was born from a wish of restoring Piccolo's youth while Eis was born from wish of erasing memories of Buu. Unless it's just a plothole or wishes just summoned them form other realm.
-Why only Nuova and Eis look the same? I know it's the classic heat vs cold, but still.
-Is Oceanus a female or male? Or maybe they do not have gender.
-Did Syn Shenron plan to absorb all the dragon balls from the start (and kill his comrades)?
-Were they in different realm between their birth and being released? Or were they only summoned? They clearly knew each other and Nuova even had his own "rules" of fighting like they all existed for a long time. Oceanus said that no one has ever saw her true form and returned back alive. So she fought someone before?
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:41 am

I'd like to know why Zalama is the dragon god, and where he fits in the cosmic hierarchy.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:55 am

In-universe:

• Who are the angels/where do the angels come from?
• Where does Zeno come from?
• Where are the other four Kaioshins for each Universe?
• Why does not Piccolo get a transformation?
• Why did not Kaioshin of Time appear in Future Trunks saga and Beerus was the deity dealing with this subject?
• Why does Jaco conveniently disappear in Future Trunks saga?
• Will we ever see Akira Toriyama as the one above Zeno and the creator of all there is?
• Where are the Makaios and Makaioshins?

Out-universe:

• Why did not Akira Toriyama create all five Kaioshins for the other Universes?
• Why did Akira Toriyama end Future Trunks saga in the most crap way possible?
• How come we have got to the point of games being far more interesting than the "main series"?
• Why do not Akira Toriyama use certain concepts he himself came up with in interviews?

Off the top of my head, I have those questions. Might add more as I remember.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Sonofman
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sonofman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Where is Frieza's home planet? (Where did he come from?)

How can Saiyans interbreed with earthlings, are they not a different race/species?

How did Beerus become a GoD?

Who made the Kai's become Kai's?

Who created the DB Universes?

What was the reason that Zeno erased the other Universes before the ToP?
"We have this hope as an anchor for our soul" - Hebrews 6:19

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Why did Vegeta think that blowing himself up knowing that he was going to be revived in like a week was going to mean anything or make up for anything he did?
Why is Buu Saga Vegeta so pathetic?
Why was 17 able to keep up with Jiren in 127?
Why hasn't everybody realized that Mr. Satan is a bafoon?
Why doesn't Yamcha kill Zeno so none of this happens?
Why didn't Yamcha take off his "Jiren" costume at the end of the tournament?

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:28 pm

How can Saiyans interbreed with earthlings, are they not a different race/species?
Different species can sometimes interbreed. Usually the hybrid offspring are infertile (like mules), but there are exceptions -- cow/bison hybrids, most hybrids of different species of bear, killer bees, etc. And since Gohan's the only Saiyan/human hybrid known to have kids it's entirely possible that Goten, Trunks, Pan, and Bra are infertile like most real-life hybrids (well, except in GT where Pan and at least one Saiyan from Vegeta's family had descendants.)

In real life it would be extremely unlikely for an alien species to be compatible with an Earth one since they wouldn't have any common ancestors at all, but the Dragonball universe involves creation gods literally causing planets and lifeforms to come into existence so the rules are probably a little different here.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:05 pm

In-universe:

What is Chiaotzu?
Why does Tien have three eyes?
How did Yamcha get his scars?
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:14 pm

TheZFighter wrote:In-universe:

What is Chiaotzu?
With regards to the second one, Tenshinhan's apparently a Human descendant of an alien species called the "Three-Eyed Tribe".

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:52 pm

Pantalones wrote:
Different species can sometimes interbreed. Usually the hybrid offspring are infertile (like mules), but there are exceptions -- cow/bison hybrids, most hybrids of different species of bear, killer bees, etc. And since Gohan's the only Saiyan/human hybrid known to have kids it's entirely possible that Goten, Trunks, Pan, and Bra are infertile like most real-life hybrids (well, except in GT where Pan and at least one Saiyan from Vegeta's family had descendants.)

In real life it would be extremely unlikely for an alien species to be compatible with an Earth one since they wouldn't have any common ancestors at all, but the Dragonball universe involves creation gods literally causing planets and lifeforms to come into existence so the rules are probably a little different here.
DC Comics has done similar, with Superman and Lois Lane having a half-human half-Kryptonian son (who didn't develop powers until he was about 9-10 years old).

Its not the first time Superman has had a half-human child, but it is for the main timeline. So, its not like Dragon Ball is the only franchise to do it.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:25 am

PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:
TheZFighter wrote:In-universe:

What is Chiaotzu?
With regards to the second one, Tenshinhan's apparently a Human descendant of an alien species called the "Three-Eyed Tribe".
Yeah I've read the guidebooks pal, I just meant I want it to be acknowledged and explained in-universe.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:04 am

When's my girl getting Super Saiyan 3?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:30 am

Asura wrote:When's my girl getting Super Saiyan 3?
You have a girlfriend that's a Super Saiyan!? :shock:

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:39 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
That sounds painful

That said, I hope Caulifla doesn't get SSJ3 unless there is some kind of effort involved and it seems believable within the story

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:19 pm

PFM18 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
That sounds painful

That said, I hope Caulifla doesn't get SSJ3 unless there is some kind of effort involved and it seems believable within the story
Once she has a very itchy back from some plant its SSJ3 time.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Cetra wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: You have a girlfriend that's a Super Saiyan!? :shock:
That sounds painful

Once she acquires a legendary back scratcher that make even the most stubborn backs feel tingly...only THEN will she achieve SSJ3

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Cetra wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: You have a girlfriend that's a Super Saiyan!? :shock:
That sounds painful

Planet Sadala has no poison ivy, hence why there were no Super Saiyans except for Cabba. No one knew what a back itch felt like until Cabba tried explaining it to Caulifla. Needless to say, the backscratcher business on Sadala was dead on arrival.