Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Melee_Sovereign
Temporarily Banned

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:21 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 pm
By the way, in the real world, if you had that attitude with someone like your boss (so not even a God), you would most likely get fired.
Well that's what I mean. Goku was just being plain rude. My boss is still human, like me. He can fire me, but he's not of some higher cosmic status. It would be completely out of place to look at lower employees, or even people of lower economic statues as lower life forms that need to be wiped out. People in the real world get pretty close to this level of arrogance too.

Zamasu basically let his godhood status get to his head, in the same way that a boss might let his statues get to his head.

Actually Gowasu was visibly scared by that babarian, like really scared. He didn't know what to do and just stared at him in terror, until Zamasu killed the beast.
He seemed more surprised than scared. I really highly doubt that, as a Supreme Kai, he's not even as strong as Shin, or at least King Kai.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:31 am I can't tell the difference between this thread and the Vic thread anymore.
#IStandWithZamasu
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Melee_Sovereign
Temporarily Banned

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:43 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:31 am I can't tell the difference between this thread and the Vic thread anymore.
It's not really a heated debate though. We're just discussing.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:27 am

I don't care about that Vic thread, but let me ask you, do Vic defenders repeat on every post that they do agree that Vic is evil and do not condone his methods at all?
Zamasu basically let his godhood status get to his head, in the same way that a boss might let his statues get to his head.
In the same way that Beerus might think that his status as Destroyer gives him the right to obliterate entire planets just because they make bad food.
He seemed more surprised than scared. I really highly doubt that, as a Supreme Kai, he's not even as strong as Shin, or at least King Kai.
A mixture of both. There was definitely terror in his face, that was the face someone makes when a wild beast is charging at them and they don't have a clue on what to do.

Of course, the fact that he was scared doesn't mean that he was weaker than that animal, but still, he was visibly shocked. Ironic, for someone who trusts mortals that much.