I have 2 questions

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

I have 2 questions

Post by Professor Freeza » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:52 am

1) How would the story change if Goku could do KKx20 perfectly instead of KKx10 when he landed of Namek AND he used KKx30 when he shot the KHH to 50% Freeza instead of KKx20?

2) How strong is ToP Piccolo? Majin Vegeta level or above?

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: I have 2 questions

Post by Pantalones » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:16 am

If Goku had used a thirty-times Kaio-ken to power his Kamehameha against Freeza instead of just twenty, Freeza would be seriously injured.

The highest level of power Freeza seems to be able to use without going through the longer, straining process of bulking up to "100% mode" is 70%... and a 30x Kaio-ken would give Goku a power level of 90,000,000, or 75% of Freeza's full power. Getting caught by a blast like that when only at 50% would've been really, really bad for Freeza. If he survived it, he'd be in bad shape.

On the other hand, if Goku had been able to maintain Kaio-ken x20 for a longer period of time, he would've already been using it when Freeza went to 50%, and he probably wouldn't have resorted to the thirty-times Kaio-ken until Freeza powered up to 70%. Freeza'd still be hurt, but not nearly as bad as if Goku had suddenly went to 30x for a huge Kamehameha when he was still at a lower level of power.

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Post by Professor Freeza » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:23 am

Pantalones wrote:If Goku had used a thirty-times Kaio-ken to power his Kamehameha against Freeza instead of just twenty, Freeza would be seriously injured.

The highest level of power Freeza seems to be able to use without going through the longer, straining process of bulking up to "100% mode" is 70%... and a 30x Kaio-ken would give Goku a power level of 90,000,000, or 75% of Freeza's full power. Getting caught by a blast like that when only at 50% would've been really, really bad for Freeza. If he survived it, he'd be in bad shape.

On the other hand, if Goku had been able to maintain Kaio-ken x20 for a longer period of time, he would've already been using it when Freeza went to 50%, and he probably wouldn't have resorted to the thirty-times Kaio-ken until Freeza powered up to 70%. Freeza'd still be hurt, but not nearly as bad as if Goku had suddenly went to 30x for a huge Kamehameha when he was still at a lower level of power.

That makes sense.

And what about piccolo?

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Post by Professor Freeza » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 am

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green_Goblin
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Green_Goblin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Professor Freeza wrote:BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No need to bump, considering the fact Piccolo can withstand Mystic Gohan before the Tournament of Power even began - and the fact Mystic Gohan was MUCH STRONGER THAN SSJ 3 Goku of the Buu Saga - it's clear that Piccolo EVEN BEFORE CONTINUING TO TRAIN WITH GOHAN FOR THE TOP (and even before Episode 90 when they fought Goku and Tien) was MUCH MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN Buu Saga SSJ 2 Goku and Majin Vegeta.

HECK Majin Vegeta should be at Basil's base-tier IMHO.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:28 pm

Please do not ever "bump" a post, particularly when it's the same day you initially posted and you're still actively getting responses. If people have something to share, they will do so.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Professor Freeza
Temporarily Banned

Post by Professor Freeza » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:32 am

Green_Goblin wrote:
No need to bump, considering the fact Piccolo can withstand Mystic Gohan before the Tournament of Power even began - and the fact Mystic Gohan was MUCH STRONGER THAN SSJ 3 Goku of the Buu Saga - it's clear that Piccolo EVEN BEFORE CONTINUING TO TRAIN WITH GOHAN FOR THE TOP (and even before Episode 90 when they fought Goku and Tien) was MUCH MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN Buu Saga SSJ 2 Goku and Majin Vegeta.

So where exactly do you place Piccolo at? Super Buu?

Green_Goblin
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Green_Goblin » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:05 am

Professor Freeza wrote:
Green_Goblin wrote:

So where exactly do you place Piccolo at? Super Buu?
If there was a ten steps ladder betwen OG Majin Buu and Super Buu, then Piccolo before the ToP is around 7/10 over that scale in my honest opinion. As he still was talking about Super Buu as something scary even when Gohan came to train with him for the Tournament of Power. While in the ToP itself he must've improved to 9/10 Super Buu.